Jump to content
    skinnydragon
  • Author
  • 2,441 Words
  • 3,756 Views
  • 9 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

18 Weeks of Twoey - 94. Week Fourteen Wednesday, December 3, 2014: Watchful Waiting

Love is a madness; if thwarted it develops fast.

 

- Mark Twain

 

***

 

Tommy unwrapped my casts after the morning shower and I was drying off when I heard voices downstairs, so I just slipped on my boxers and hobbled down, hair-drying towel around my neck. It was the gang’s morning visit, as I had assumed. They brought me up to date on school gossip. I guess they hired a new guy to take Burch’s place. I guess Kathy is still technically going with Jacobs, but he cheats on her every other day, and doesn’t hide it much from her or anybody. I wonder when Greg is gonna lay him out. I’d have put him in the hospital by now if she was my sister! Speaking of sisters, I haven’t seen Liz in a week. I asked about Twoey and they said they never see him anymore. I guess he rides to and from school with Erik every day and the two even leave campus for lunch. But they said he seems to always be smiling when they pass them in the halls. But they said Erik and Twoey are always together in the halls – always. That got me thinking.

Before they left, I asked Sam if he was gonna be home after school. When he said he was, I told him that Alex would probably help me walk around the block, but I was certain I would need a little rest by the time I got to his house. I’m sure he got my drift.

“Make sure your mother doesn’t feed me! Alex has been eating here every night and without my daily running, I’m getting fat!”

That’s when Gary laughed and poked my bare chest.

“Face it bud, you’re never gonna be fat.” Everyone laughed at that.

At least I’ll be able to see Sam later. I have to talk to him and he seems to know. Of course he knows!

Sometime after they left, I tried to meditate on the Twoey and Erik unease I felt. But try as I might, I couldn’t come up with a focused problem, except that Erik seems to be awfully close to Twoey. But that’s a pretty vague notion. I mean, if I were gay and loved Twoey the way I do, I’d probably be pretty close to him all the time too.

Well, I know from experience that meditation won’t help me with a problem if I can’t isolate the problem, so all I got out of it was relaxation. Of course, that’s not a bad thing either. I still have a funny feeling about them though.

I slipped on a shirt and some shorts, so today I was ready for Chuck. We ate as soon as he got here. It was nice having alone time with Chuck. We never get that anymore at school. It was nice to hear good reports about Jack Jacobs too. Maybe Cal Jacobs was adopted.

“I’m really looking forward to you coming back next week. School is boring without you!”

“Yeah, well it’s really boring lying around here too. You know Chuck, I need a new book to read. Would it possible for you to grab something interesting at the library and give it to Alex before the end of school?”

“I’ve heard of this Alex, but I’m not sure I know her.”

“Oh, really? Well she has long blond hair and blue eyes. I’ll text her to wait for you by my locker.”

“OK. I have a free period this afternoon. I’ll try to find you something that’ll really keep you from being bored.”

Sure enough, Alex arrived with a copy of Hermann Hesse’s Demian. I’ve never taken German, but Alex has. She pronounced his name way different from the way I did. Like the H’s were missing. She explained a little about Hesse. I forgot how smart Chuck was. Here I was expecting some mystery or such. Oh well, I realized it sure would help with the boredom. I might as well write a book report to keep on file. I could have a use for one in the future. Always be prepared! Even Alex was a little impressed with the Hesse.

“Maybe you, Randy and I should hang out with this Chuck kid a little. I didn’t know he was so deep!”

I laughed, but agreed. It would help advance Chuck past the Accelerated Freshman label.

We started to make out a bit, but I told her I wanted to go for a walk around the block. When she asked if I thought I could make it, I told her we would rest at Sam’s which is about half way. I was about to change from my shorts into those old jeans Aunt Sarah fixed for me when Alex decided to help out. Alex helping me change pants ended in another blowjob. I’m finding there are some definite benefits to a girlfriend ...hehe. Finally, I was changed and threw on a coat. We headed out.

It was a beautiful, sunny day, aside from the cold, and we moved to the end of the block and around to Peach at a comfortable, if clunky, pace. As the days go by, it hurts less and less to crutch. It was becoming easier to breath too. My rib must be healing, or the muscles around it were. We passed Nels’s house and finally arrived at Sam’s. He surely heard all the noise as Alex helped me up onto his porch, because the door opened and Sam ushered us in. We took off our coats and, like clockwork, his mother appeared with cookies and milk for us. Instead of going up to his room with all the stuff, we just wandered into the kitchen and sat there, munching and talking. As I had mentioned before, his mother is one of the few adults I actually enjoy talking with.

I guess Alex felt the same way because she and his mother were really enjoying their conversation when Sam suggested they stay and talk while he helped me upstairs to show me something, which of course is ‘code’ for a talk. When we got up to his room, he looked at me.

“OK, what’s up?”

“It’s Twoey. I’ve got a funny feeling about Erik and Twoey.”

“You’ve said that before. What exactly do you mean?”

“Come on Sam, you usually pick up on shit like this before I do. Don’t you see Erik smothering him? Twoey is becoming like his little possession – his toy. We don’t see that independent Twoey anymore.”

“Assuming you’re right, what do you propose we do about it? I mean, Twoey is free to walk away if he feels smothered, right? What business is it of ours if he actually likes the situation the way it is?”

“Yeah, yeah. I know you’re right Sam, but I feel uncomfortable with that relationship. It’s not my job to be Twoey’s nanny or anything, but something just seems wrong. I’m sorry I brought it up.”

“If it makes you feel any better, it feels wrong to me too. But, at least for now, we can’t do anything about it or it might have the opposite effect. It could push Twoey deeper into Erik’s control. I think we might need to watchfully wait.”

“As usual, you’re probably right. But I’m happy you see the same thing I do. Now let’s get back downstairs.”

When we got back into the kitchen, it didn’t even seem they noticed we were gone. The three of us decided that next week, when I was back in school and cast-less, we would join up with Deena for a double date, or at least hit Kory’s with her.

Alex and I got back in time for dinner and the usual bashful eyes from Tommy. Finally, Dad drove her home.

I began reading the Hesse, but quit once I finished the Prologue. I started to get tired. This book requires my full attention! Holy Shit, it’s almost 100 years old! Yet from the Prologue, this guy Hesse was talking to ME – right now!! I can’t wait to start reading it tomorrow. Maybe Hesse will help me find who I really am!

I must be an idiot. I almost actually nearly totally called Twoey. Luckily I caught myself before I pressed his icon.

Instead, I ended up with a pleasant half hour goodnight conversation with my girlfriend.

 

Twoey

On the good news front, it was Wednesday. I was in a fog all day in school just anticipating Wednesday at Erik’s. I completed my homework, as I usually do, waiting for him at wrestling practice. Finally, after finishing his shower, we flew out of there and were out of our clothes as soon as his bedroom door was locked – maybe even 2 seconds before. Oh God, I had to take a breath. My boyfriend was so unbelievably handsome standing there naked. It didn’t take us long to get sexy. Pressed together in a deep kiss, our erections rubbing against each other, our hands squeezing our asses and pushing us even tighter, I began to see stars. When we broke the kiss I was so lightheaded I actually fell back until my boyfriend’s strong arms grabbed me and held me firmly until I recovered. Then he gently set me onto the bed.

Blushing deep red and bashfully looking up I said, “I love you so much, sometimes I think you stop my heart!”

That brought him onto the bed with me, where we lay side by side. Erik then gently rubbed my cheek and looked me in the eyes.

“Now we’ll make love.”

He certainly did make love to me. He began by exploring my body with his mouth. Time and again my body would spasm as he gently licked or sucked at all my sensitive boy parts. I think I stopped breathing entirely when his tongue invaded me and played inside me. I know I was whimpering as his lubricated fingers gently stretched my opening and toyed with my prostate. I was definitely screaming for him to enter me when he finally did, and his tenderness made my body open up for him.

Once he was inside, his arms pushed my legs over my head as his lips found mine and his thrusts were long and slow. His own body was sliding against my hardness, which was straining into him. He pulled back to gain leverage and thrust in and out of me in a slow rhythm as my body began meeting those thrusts with me pushing back into him. This was so unlike the last time. It was heaven having my boyfriend connected with me and make me feel so good. Erik bent down and kissed me again and again, and then would pull back and make love in powerful strokes between the kissy moments. Each time we did kiss, my oozing erection would rub against his body. This cycle repeated over and over, spiraling me progressively higher until I could feel my body actually twitching.

It was definitely bringing me close. Erik must have been close too because his pace quickened and he was slamming into and over my love spot. I lost all control and just kept trying to push myself into his thrusts. I was probably being pretty vocal, but I have only a foggy memory of such mundane details. Then we were at the edge of our orgasms with Erik slamming into me again and again in rapid hits as he grabbed my cock and then, with a groan, he blasted into me as I was spasming and shooting my cum all over us. He kept pounding me even after we both came ...and then finally everything slowed ...and then came to a stop as he fell back onto the bed next to me ...and then we locked into our deepest kiss yet ...and then we just slowly exhaled into each other ...and we stayed together like that as we basked in the afterglow. I think he fell asleep for about five minutes, but I wasn’t going to wake him. It was wonderful being like this.

Erik was right. This was much better than the back seat!

After we cleaned up, he drove me home. Erik stayed for dinner, of course. We kept Mom company watching TV, gently kissing from time to time. He didn’t leave until eleven. As soon as he was home, he called to say goodnight. I was just getting into bed.

He reminded me to turn off my phone.

What a romantic!

 

Lanni

In bio, Cal reminded me of our little date after school today. As though I would forget! He asked me to meet him at the rink, which I thought was a little odd, until he explained he needed a quick run home to get some money.

Arriving not long after I did, he rented our skates and a locker for his backpack. I couldn’t understand why he didn’t simply drop his pack at home, but maybe he was going somewhere to study later. I didn’t want to appear as the meddling type, so I didn’t ask. Soon we were on the ice.

Cal sure seems to know a lot of kids. It was fun skating with him. After a while we rested. He bought us some snacks and soda. When he came over to place them on our table, he gently kissed me on the cheek.

“Lanni, I really like you.”

“You say that to all the girls. I’ve seen you.”

“I might say it, but I don’t usually mean it. With you, I think it’s different.”

“How is it different?”

“I want to make love to you.”

“Cal! This is our first date!”

“Oh ...hehe, I know. I don’t mean today. But one day I see us in a real relationship. I think I’m falling in love with you.”

“How can you fall in love with me when all we’ve done is skate for forty-five minutes?”

“You just watch and see! Pretty soon everyone is going to be jealous of Lanni and Cal.”

I think Cal just gave me a line of bullshit. But he’s cute and I think we can have fun.

We skated again and later he walked me home. He even gave me a kiss at my door. I was careful to not put anything extra into that little kiss though. I believe you need to stay way understated with someone like Cal. He’s like the opposite of David.

Probably in every way.

Copyright © 2016 skinnydragon; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 30
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Okay, only one comment which applies to both David and Twoey:
You know the story about the frog in a pot of water--he jumps out if it's too hot, but heat it very slowly and he cooks contentedly to death?
I think that covers it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

One thing I noticed in Twoey's admittedly hot, steamy and mind blowing sex scene...there was no mention of a condom...maybe it was one of those mundane details Twoey was foggy about...or maybe Erik isn't as loving and solicitous as all that. What would Matty have said? Or maybe it's not a big deal, and Twoey didn't mention it. Of course, Erik was snoring five minutes after they came back to consciousness.

 

David doesn't feel right about the Erik - Twoey relationship, and neither does Sam, but Twoey seems perfectly content. Poor David. Erik will really, really have to mess up (did he really forget to be safe with Twoey?) to change that equation. Lanni appears to be going into the whole Cal thing with her eyes open. Poor girl.

 

Prepare for tragedy.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Lanni knows all about Cal and his reputation for playing around, yet she is going willingly into this little fling. Is it some sort of science project? A sociology experiment? Lanni's up to something, and I have no idea what...

 

So is Erik slowly and patiently reeling Twoey in, only to return to his controlling ways later? By all accounts he has made sure Twoey has no spare moments for any of his friends, yet Twoey is so overwhelmed by all the attention he doesn't seem to be bothered by this. Perhaps he thinks that his little outburst earlier, where he told Erik to back off a bit, has done the job. And perhaps it has! Only time will tell. Sam and David will be watching closely, though! But as Sam pointed out, there's not much to be done, at this point. Especially as David is still insisting on being straight! ;-)

 

Something is bound to coalesce out of all these parallel threads, I'm sure. And only 4 1/2 weeks left for that to happen! I'm as addicted as ever to this story - thanks Skinny!

 

Oh, and BTW if Gary's family has a regular need for codewords like "vixere", I'm staying well away!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Twoey is so emotionally invested in this relationship. Erik is really good at sucking him in. I wonder who knows Erik's backstory, and not just the surface stuff. I'm glad that Sam and David are at least watching, for all the good it may do. It's hard not to feel for Twoey, and I can't even play it off as cluelessness. In the real world, the high school dating scene is filled with stories like theirs.

 

Poor Lanni just wants to have fun. I hope she's ready at least she's going in very aware of Cal's reputation.

 

Choppy seas ahead!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 05/10/2016 07:35 PM, ColumbusGuy said:

Okay, only one comment which applies to both David and Twoey:

You know the story about the frog in a pot of water--he jumps out if it's too hot, but heat it very slowly and he cooks contentedly to death?

I think that covers it.

Thanks CG!

 

Nice little fable there. It is so apt!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 05/11/2016 01:37 AM, Parker Owens said:

One thing I noticed in Twoey's admittedly hot, steamy and mind blowing sex scene...there was no mention of a condom...maybe it was one of those mundane details Twoey was foggy about...or maybe Erik isn't as loving and solicitous as all that. What would Matty have said? Or maybe it's not a big deal, and Twoey didn't mention it. Of course, Erik was snoring five minutes after they came back to consciousness.

 

David doesn't feel right about the Erik - Twoey relationship, and neither does Sam, but Twoey seems perfectly content. Poor David. Erik will really, really have to mess up (did he really forget to be safe with Twoey?) to change that equation. Lanni appears to be going into the whole Cal thing with her eyes open. Poor girl.

 

Prepare for tragedy.

Thanks Parker!

 

Twoey probably just forgot to notice ...probably.

 

David and Sam are in a bind right now. At least they're going to pay attention. Maybe they will find something to latch onto.

 

idk ...it seems Lanni has it all covered. No?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 05/11/2016 07:55 AM, jess30519 said:

Lanni knows all about Cal and his reputation for playing around, yet she is going willingly into this little fling. Is it some sort of science project? A sociology experiment? Lanni's up to something, and I have no idea what...

 

So is Erik slowly and patiently reeling Twoey in, only to return to his controlling ways later? By all accounts he has made sure Twoey has no spare moments for any of his friends, yet Twoey is so overwhelmed by all the attention he doesn't seem to be bothered by this. Perhaps he thinks that his little outburst earlier, where he told Erik to back off a bit, has done the job. And perhaps it has! Only time will tell. Sam and David will be watching closely, though! But as Sam pointed out, there's not much to be done, at this point. Especially as David is still insisting on being straight! ;-)

 

Something is bound to coalesce out of all these parallel threads, I'm sure. And only 4 1/2 weeks left for that to happen! I'm as addicted as ever to this story - thanks Skinny!

 

Oh, and BTW if Gary's family has a regular need for codewords like "vixere", I'm staying well away!!

Thanks jess!

 

Maybe Lanni just wants to have a few dates and a little fun. I don't think she's going to be taken in by Cal. Do you?

 

Yep! Erik seems to be right on (his) schedule. Got a klaxon? We need to wake up Twoey.

 

Gary's family is ...well, family.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 05/11/2016 12:19 PM, Defiance19 said:

Twoey is so emotionally invested in this relationship. Erik is really good at sucking him in. I wonder who knows Erik's backstory, and not just the surface stuff. I'm glad that Sam and David are at least watching, for all the good it may do. It's hard not to feel for Twoey, and I can't even play it off as cluelessness. In the real world, the high school dating scene is filled with stories like theirs.

 

Poor Lanni just wants to have fun. I hope she's ready at least she's going in very aware of Cal's reputation.

 

Choppy seas ahead!

Thanks Def!

 

I think Lanni is too smart to worry about. Don't you?

Of course Twoey should be too smart to worry about.

 

Ah well, so much for THAT theory.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Erik reminded Twoey to shut his phone off. God forbid any of Twoey's OTHER friends try to call him!! He's totally smothering Twoey and alienating him from his friends. Twoey doesn't see this though because he's so wrapped up in Erik (haha, pun so not intended! :P).

 

I also thought about the condom. I think Twoey was just so 'taken' (hehe, I'm having such fun with this! :rofl:) with what Erik was doing, he didn't even THINK about practicing safe sex.

 

As for Lanni -- I'm glad she's smart enough to know that Cal is totally bullshitting her. Come on! He's falling in love with her? He really thinks she's so gullible that she'll believe that crap? lol Idiot.

 

Not for nothing, but if one of my kids had a girlfriend who was over every single day, all afternoon long, and stayed every single night for dinner, I'd be climbing the walls! Well, I don't cook every single night because I work late a few times a week, but still, then I'd have to get food for her too? Jeez, who can afford all that? lol Aunt Sarah is wonderful, I tell you. Of course David's dad is still in Zombieland, or maybe he's just vacationing in Skinnyland! :lmao:

 

Awesome chapter, Skinny! :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..