Jump to content
    skinnydragon
  • Author
  • 3,813 Words
  • 4,012 Views
  • 20 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

18 Weeks of Twoey - 97. Week Fourteen Saturday, December 6, 2014: Randy

What lies in our power to do, lies in our power not to do

 

Aristotle

 

 

***

 

No dream last night! Well, that is except for one I’m not too proud of. But at least it wasn’t about Burch or fishes! And I didn’t wake up tangled in my quilt and all sweaty. And I didn’t wake up yelling or screaming or anything. OK, I’ll admit, it was about Chuck. But that’s not a problem, cuz it was the same dream as last time. That is, the last time I had a dream about Chuck, with him naked and jerking off on my bed. But it wasn’t a problem, cuz I didn’t wake up all cummy. I didn’t have a wet-dream again, this time, that is. And that’s good, because it would be hard to explain to Tommy when he helped shower me. I stayed quiet, in bed, willing my morning wood to behave just a little. The last time I had this dream I had to jerk off in the shower, and well you know, much as he loves me, I think Tommy would draw the line at watching me jerk off, especially thinking about a dream about a boy. Not that I would ever think of having him watch me jerk off, I mean that would be a little creepy with him being my brother and all. Alex would have been useful this morning I guess. She seems to like me to cum in front of her, although if I was thinking about a boy and all while she was jacking me off that would be a little awkward and probably downright wrong, or at least a little bent. So after my erection descended from 110% to 90%, I risked heading for the bathroom, trying to make these goddamn crutches be quiet. Luckily there was not a peep from Tommy’s room as I locked the bathroom door which I’m not supposed to because of my ‘condition’ according to the doctor who never bothered to explain what condition he was referring to. It’s the same ‘condition’ that requires me to have another person with me at all times when I’m outside the house walking on these things which was the loophole Alex glommed onto, to always be around in case I needed to get out and take a walk, at least that’s what she told me. Now remember, peeing while standing over the toilet on crutches is no big deal as I had learned how to do it at the hospital to avoid having to use that stupid bottle. But I have to tell you that jerking off into the toilet is a whole nother thing entirely, cuz I have to use my right hand cuz my left is in that stupid cast and it would probably do something terrible to my dick, which I’ve grown quite fond of lately. So that meant I needed to lose the right crutch, which I leaned against the sink which put all my weight on the left crutch which is the same side as my leg cast, in case you forgot. So I had to hang onto the crutch with a plaster-casted hand while leaning on the left crutch while not leaning on the left cast. That could only be accomplished by using my right leg to offer a stabilizing support while my right hand did its masturbalutory work. I think every law of physics somehow came into play to permit my semen to ultimately explode into the toilet. After flushing my babies away, I closed the lid and sat down to regain my strength just as Tommy rattled the door. So I got up and had to listen to a fucking lecture from a kid two years younger than me. But Tommy’s smart, and stopped mid-lecture to suddenly smile as he put two and two together.

“Betcha can’t wait till Monday, huh?”

“Yeah. OK, can I take a shower now?”

“Do you need some privacy? Were you finished?”

“Yeah, mission accomplished.”

He then prepared and showered us, reminding me there were only two of these dual dunkings left after today. I got out and dressed, but remembered my phone was off. When it powered up, there was a text from Alex she had sent this morning. She said she missed having me call her last night and couldn’t stop by this morning because of something she needed to do with her brother, who was home for the weekend.

After breakfast, I realized I’d have some alone time today. So my plan was to spend the morning with Demian and the afternoon with Danny. Of course, that got fucked up. But I didn’t know it at the time, so I settled in with the book, figuring I’d have plenty of time to meditate later.

Demian. Chapter 4. A totally mind-blowing chapter. Was Alex my Beatrice? Sinclair never even meets Beatrice but I was on the verge of having sex with Alex, so the parallel wasn’t quite there, but there was enough similarity to make me think. The painting of Beatrice morphed into one of Demian. In other words, Beatrice brought Sinclair to Demian. Would Alex bring me to my Demian? Was Twoey my Demian? Again, the parallel wasn't quite right. And besides, the last fucking thing in the world Alex would ever do is bring me to Twoey ...hehe. Their fangs were always out when they were around each other!

I decided to wait for tomorrow to read chapter 5, to see how things would turn out. But I spent a good hour considering chapter 4. The light and dark worlds and the concept that God must contain both worlds reminded me of a poem I came across earlier this year. I was researching for that stupid Bible class, trying to resolve some of my own thoughts. It’s when I stumbled onto the revelation that Lucifer was in no way a reference to the Devil. Come to think of it, I think that’s when Enos Johnson decided to hate me. But anyway, back to light and dark.

I was going through John, when early on, in chapter 3, I was on some web-page from the Google search and it referenced a poem, by Henry Vaughan, who lived like forever ago, the middle 1600s or something. So the Bible verse he wrote his poem about was John 3:2, which when I found and read the poem, didn’t seem to make sense to be his inspiration. I guess someday I’ll have to study that connection a little more. Maybe when I learn more about poetry.

But I do remember a line that stuck in my brain, from the poem, not John – not much of him sticks in my brain.

There is in God, some say,

A deep but dazzling darkness

Now when I read the whole poem, I got the feeling what this meant was you had to have total darkness to see light. Since Vaughan’s God was the God of Light, he had to contain this ‘dazzling’ darkness. I don’t know if I interpreted it correctly, but it came back to me as I read chapter 4. If there were a God, problematic as that is, He must contain both darkness and light if he is the “everything” of the universe, right? Anyway, that was enough food for my thought, for today anyway. But I liked a deep but dazzling darkness.

Oh, in another matter, I had better add one more pair to yesterday’s list of what I’ve been blind to.

Chuck and Matty are having sex!

They stopped in around noon to visit for an hour. There was no doubt in my mind about those two. You could see how they looked at each other and how they touched each other. Matty has always been a little more tactile than most, but Chuck never has. Well he certainly was with Matty ...hehe. I'm happy for them. When they left, they were headed for the rink. I sadly wondered how long it would be until I could skate again. Anyway, it was great seeing Matty. Just before all this shit went down, he and I were becoming better friends.

Right after they left, Alex called to say she’d stop over for supper and spend the evening, but she had to do some shopping today. I thought that was good because I’d get some time to meditate and check up on Danny. But, as I said earlier, it was not to be. Apparently, today was visit-David day.

I'm not complaining, because I was seriously bored and will be until I can go back to school next week. But Gary and Mel, Sam and Deena, Twoey and Erik, even Nels and Lauri all visited at some point this afternoon. Of course, Twoey only got to visit for like ten minutes before his new boss thought up a reason they had to leave. As it approached 4:30 Randy walked in. By that time, everyone else had left. I convinced him to take a walk with me.

“This is getting easier for me, but I’m supposed to have someone with me in case something happens. All you have to do is walk next to me and we can talk. Oh, of course pick me up if I fall down ...hehe

The walk turned out to be a good idea, because I was able to have a nice conversation with him. We had certainly talked before, but never really talked one-on-one. I wanted to know more about Randy, so I started off asking about Alex, since they have been friends like forever. He told funny stories of them as younger kids, how Alex was always a tomboy – no big surprise there – and that she was strong-willed and always got her way – clearly, hehe. But then he said something strange.

“You know, Alex has always been smart. Scary smart.”

“Well Randy, you’re pretty smart too. When did you notice the scary part of her smart?” Randy chuckled.

“The first time I ever wondered about her was a long time ago. We must have been 6 or 7 years old. We were in the playground, on the slides and swings and stuff, when this kid, a little older and bigger than us, started to bully me around. Just verbal, but you know how that is sometimes worse than a shove. Anyway, Alex went over to him and whispered something in his ear. He stopped right away. After that, while he was always in that playground, he never even looked at us again.”

I chuckled and suggested that maybe she offered him a blowjob.

Randy laughed pretty hard at that – at the vision of 6 year old blowjobs. But then he went on.

“It did bother me all night though. The next day I asked her what she told the kid. She said she complimented him on the cute puppy he walked every day. That he should always be sure to keep him safe.”

“She threatened him?”

“Well obviously, but in a manner that is way, way too subtle and refined for a normal 7 year old. In fact, I didn’t get it. I often thought about that as I grew older, wondering how telling someone what a cute puppy they had could make them stop bullying. I think I must have been about 12 or 13 when the realization of what she actually had done finally dawned on me. By then she already had a string of episodes my brain was dizzy over.”

“You said that you and Alex were a couple for a short while.”

“We were just starting middle school and decided, since we knew all about each other, it would be a great idea. That was the first time I ever saw Alex make a serious mistake ...hehe. It was the most terrible three weeks of our lives. Finally Alex and I sort of determined, on the same day no less, that if our friendship was going to survive we needed to dump each other.”

“Dump each other?”

“Yeah, that was her idea too. She figured it was better for our psyches if we did it that way, so no one would feel more hurt. It wouldn’t have worked out under any circumstance because just a few months later I finally realized I liked boys.”

??? Did Randy just come out to me ???

I sorta suspected it, but he’d never told me before. I just stopped talking and kept crutch-walking. I really didn’t know what to say. I don’t think even he realized what he had said. After about a minute though, he groaned.

“Oh shit.”

I stopped and smiled at him. “It’s OK. I’m cool with it. I don’t gossip, either.”

He smiled back. “You’re so easy to talk to, I don’t put any walls up with you, at all.”

I chuckled. “Well, if you’re not going to be out to everyone, you better repair those walls, just a little. Do you have a boyfriend?”

“No, not really. There are a few guys I fool around with a little. One might become a boyfriend if he gives up sleeping around so much.”

“Does Alex know? Not about the guys, but about you …hehe.”

“Oh, there’s not a doubt in my mind, but I never actually told her. And she’d never ask. In fact, when we first met you, there was a little unspoken competition between us over you.”

“Over me?”

“Well, we weren’t actually sure of your orientation and we both found you very attractive.”

“Oh?”

“Come on David, you have to know how hot you are. To both sexes. Don’t tell me guys haven’t tried to hit on you!”

“Of course guys haven’t tried to hit on me!”

But that made me start to think. I remembered what Carl McCane said about Danny, and all the contact Danny used to make with me. I remembered Matty and how tactile he was. Maybe he was doing that on purpose to me? His little brother Mark got threatened by Tommy for hitting on me. Chuck risked physical harm to get me to notice him. And, of course, Twoey and those kisses. I think I must have blushed a little while thinking of those gay boys because, suddenly, I heard Randy laughing.

“See! I can tell!”

“Shit Randy, I never added up a lot of little stuff before!”

“You are Clueless. It somehow makes you more attractive.”

Then I realized that maybe Randy might be able help me with some of the feelings I'm sweating over. We seem to have a rapport that I never realized existed before. Also, that weird unstable quadrilateral in my Healing Place had Randy as one of the vertices.

“Randy, we’re almost back to my house, but I have to talk to you about some personal stuff that’s been bothering me lately and maybe get your opinion, if that’s OK with you.”

“Of course it is.”

“With my casts coming off on Monday, I’m not quite sure what’s going to happen next week. I’ll see you in school though. Can we find a few hours one night to hash out some stuff?”

“Sure. I’m free most nights.”

Suddenly I remembered what he had said earlier.

“Um ...Randy, you don’t still think about me that way, do you?”

He smiled and blushed a little.

“I’m sorry, but I can’t help it. If I keep my hands off you, can we still be friends?”

I laughed at that. “Of course. You are my friend!”

About a half-hour after Randy left, Alex came over for dinner and we sat around with my aunt and father to watch boring TV. SHIT ...Saturday night and watching TV. I can’t wait to get this fucking cast off! Alex whispered it was our duty to spend one night with them. I guess I owed my keepers that.

Just think, I probably could have gotten laid tonight! Although the more I see that inevitable day approaching, the more worried I am about it. Should I be doing it with someone before I’m sure I love them? I don’t really know the answer. Maybe Sinclair will help me, if I ever get to chapter 5.

 

Chuck

Last night was wonderful, but it was only the preliminaries! Tonight was Chuck-lose-your-cherry night. Mark and Matty gave me a memorable shower to start with, where Mark asked me to blow him. He explained he would last longer that way.

“Chuck, you’re gonna be so tight that otherwise I’ll blow my load before I even bottom out in you!”

Since I had fucked Matty before, I knew what Mark was up to as he put lube on his finger and up my ass and started to stretch my hole. When the third finger went in I was definitely uncomfortable, but Mark was gentle and patient and slowly opened me up. He told me to be as relaxed as I could to welcome his prick.

As he rolled on a condom he said, “Lucky for you I’m narrower and shorter than Matty, at least for now anyway. Hopefully I’ll catch up with my brother one day soon. Of course, you’ll be used to it by then ...hehe

They made me kneel on the bed and Mark slid a little more lube into me, then lined himself up. He started to push and I know I was clamping down, despite trying to be relaxed. But Matty slipped in front and started to jerk me. That apparently made me loosen enough to send Mark's tool into me, at least its head. Slowly Mark pushed home until I felt his sparse pubes tickle my rear. I felt full and there was pressure, but it didn’t have any of the sharp pains I was worried about. I’m sure his narrower size had something to do with it.

But he was IN! Mark started slowly pushing in and out. It was different, but I couldn’t understand why Matty was so out of control when I did it to him. Mark pulled completely out a few times and pushed back in again. When that happened more easily, he pulled out and turned me over onto my back, added some more lube, lifted my legs over his shoulders and pushed back in. This time as he slid into me there was a jolt that made me suddenly go erect. Mark noticed that. Then on several of his subsequent thrusts, he hit that spot again and again. I think I let out a little whine each time he went over that little spot.

Then he bent over and kissed me ...really, really kissed me. Mark is very sexy! He lifted back and began to fuck me in long, smooth strokes ...and now my body was responding. I was as hard as I’ve ever been. I grabbed the sheets so I had leverage to meet his thrusts. His eyes were at half-mast as he just grinned and fucked me. I pushed back and probably screamed a little each time he sent that jolt through me. I was going to shoot cum without touching myself ...I could feel it ...my eyes were squeezed shut. Suddenly a new feeling hit my cock and my eyes flew open. Matty was sucking me. I was gonna cum. “No!” I screamed, but I forced my cock into Matty's throat as I blasted into him, still clutching the sheets and thrashing my head back and forth as I made some kind of noise. Way back there, in my semiconscious mind, I heard Mark grunt as I felt him swell a little more inside me. I assumed he filled the condom with his cum, but I know I lost consciousness for a few seconds.

When I returned to the living, all I could say, over and over, was “Fucking Fantastic!”

Mark chuckled and said, “I’m happy-glad you liked it! We’re all gonna have a great time around here on weekends.” Then I remembered something.

Please tell me that Curt kid is into this sex stuff too!”

Matty laughed. “Oh you noticed him last week?”

“Shit, my dick went hard as soon as he walked in the door and I stayed hard all through breakfast!”

Mark was laughing now. He reached over to the desk for his phone and shot a text. I figured he told Curt what I said. Now I’ll never be able to look at him again without blushing! Someone said, “Let’s grab a shower!” The three of us cleaned off once again. This time I gave Matty a blowjob cuz he hadn’t come yet. We dried off but decided to skip our clothes.

As we walked out of the bathroom, all naked, I saw another naked boy lying on the bed, with a beautiful erection sticking straight up in the air. I got tingly all over.

“Curt!” I yelled. “An early Christmas present!”

Losing all my usual shyness, I jumped on the bed and ground my suddenly rigid self into him as I smothered him with kisses. Curt just oozes sex! Well, it wasn't long before I had this itch inside me. Curt is just a little bigger than Mark – I couldn’t wait. I absofuckinglutely could not wait! I looked around and didn’t see it, so I impatiently yelled out to no one in particular.

“Where the fuck is the lube?”

Matty was laughing so hard he could hardly grab the plastic jar off the floor to give it to me. Then he tossed me a condom. I slathered a bunch over Curt and squirted some into my ass and then lowered myself down, in one slow, smooth action, until I was resting on Curt. I stared into his eyes as I lifted and fell and fucked myself on his stick. This was so fucking good! I just rolled my head back, closed my eyes and slowly pulled almost all the way out and then thrust back ...over and over. Soon Curt began slamming up into me each time I thrust down and I was in ecstasy! He put his hands on my thighs.

“I'm gonna cum Chuck!”

“Jerk me!”

He did. A few times is all it took. I spewed all over him and that just sent him harder into me as he blasted too. I collapsed into his arms and our mouths met and said hello again. I got to know Curt very well that night. Yeah ...the fucking for sure ...but we also took time to talk ...and we took time to cuddle ...and we took time to kiss ...and we took time to become boyfriends ...officially!

Curt Snyder is my frickin boyfriend!!

My cock will never be soft again!

Copyright © 2016 skinnydragon; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 25
  • Love 2
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Great chapter SkinnyD! Finally, somebody is able to tell David how clueless he really is, though I wonder about Randy's motives. He did admit that he and Alex were competing for David's attention. All we have to wait for now is whether David has the guts to admit he can have feelings for boys. Maybe, if Alex gets to be too pushy, she'll force his hand. One can only hope. It was interesting that David picked up on Erik's dominance over Twoey by limiting their visit to only a few minutes. It's a shame that David and Twoey can't get together. Though maybe in the next few weeks and there are only a few weeks to go, David and Twoey will be able to get together. It's a shame David wasn't able to visit with Danny though.
What can I say about the horndog Chuck has become. Eh! He's young, has friends, and is getting as much sex as he wants and unlike Matty, it looks like he's found a boyfriend, too. Good show!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I always thought Chuck was a nice guy, but what he did to poor Matty wasn't kind at all. :no: But maybe Matty didn't want Chuck as a boyfriend? But he didn't even get to fuck him...

  • Like 1
Link to comment

The contrast between David and Chuck is plain: one agonizes over whether to have sex without love, while the other is learning to love sex. One got a boyfriend, the other drifts toward.....great chapter, SD!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Thanks skinnydragon! Definitely a fun chapter.

 

David is getting clues and Chuck gets a boyfriend. Are he and Curt still going to be playing with the other two? Should be interesting to see how that works out.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I do need to say, sometimes I get frustrated with elements of this story. For instance, David and Randy are alone and talking, and they make plans to have the actual important conversation. Why not just have the important conversation already and be done with it and allow things to move forward. Every single interaction doesn't need to be drawn out like that.

 

For David, I think it's pretty sad that he clearly has no interest in having sex with Alex, but he's going to let her push him into it. Is this passivity a side effect of the abuse? What bugs me though is that it seems like in his inner thoughts David doesn't seem to really like Alex. Why doesn't he just say something already? Oh well.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Well, I see the Pushy One is back...sigh. She can't be given her walking papers too soon in my opinion.
I like Randy a lot more now that he was honest with David, and trying to help him cope with things--but I have to agree with Spikey that postponing their talk to later wasn't necessary. I get that David can't face being gay right now, but he's only setting things up for his life to become far more complicated the more he lets the PO have her way.
I'm glad Chuck has found Curt to be his boyfriend, and maybe he let Matty screw him that night, we just don't know. I think the two of them have feelings for each other, but very early on Matty made it clear it was about sex primarily, and Chuck is more than smart enough not to see that, so he was keeping his eyes open for someone special. Right now, he's enjoying the sex, and saving his heart for the right boy to come along. At least the boys are careful and using condoms.
More please, SD, and less Alex...wouldn't hurt if she's not in the next one at all...maybe it will be all about Danny and his view on David's situation? Come on Twoey, grow some balls.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Hehe. Alex in the protection racket at 6 years old! :-) She should team up with Gary's uncle John in NYC!

 

Poor David - not easy taking care of business with an arm and leg in casts. Lucky he didn't lose his balance at the crucial moment - Tommy would have had to bust down the door, and that would have been really embarrassing.

 

David seems to be slowly waking up to the contradictions in his sexual orientation. Randy can only help get him onto the right track, I think. Randy seems to be a level-headed, calm and thoughtful person, which is what David needs at the moment. Plus, of course, a number of sessions on Dr. Keating's couch with perhaps a sprinkling of chats with Ginny! When the moment arrives that David remembers what happened to him years ago, I hope all those qualified people will be there to support him.

 

Matty must be a little taken aback at what he's unleashed in little Chucky! Yikes! I don't think he minds at all that Chuck and Curt seem to have an industrial-strength attraction to each other; after all, I'm assuming that Matty still has that New Year's deadline in the back of his mind. Can't wait to see if he gets to work once David is back in school. He'll have to be a fast worker, though! Thanks, Skinny!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

It's always the smart ones that get pushy in the end. I'm not too surprised Alex has got a sexual deviant streak in her, she always seemed a little too good in the school settings. Too polite and too smart, there had to be some major kink going on and it looks like we found it, she loves sex. It's too bad that David doesn't really love sex with her.
I think Randy is right, David is sort of cute when he's clueless. It's painful to watch him try and make sense of his feelings, especially how he feels for Twoey. I mean, we all are thinking that he should come out right now, and that's easy for us to say because most of us ARE out, and most of us would want to date Twoey and have it be over and done with. I do hope/think that's how it's going to end... there's been too much tragedy around this friend group already for there to be more pain to end the story.
There's something not right about Erik. The way he acts and talks to Twoey gets my hair on edge. David was right about him initially. I like the description of Erik as a wolf, but I don't think that's the whole things. He's a wolf, sure, but more than anything he's a predator, and Twoey is his unwitting prey. Something bad is going to happen there, and I'm already worried about how Twoey is going to handle having his heart broken a third time in such a short amount of time. I hope nothing drastic occurs.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Well, David kinda, sorta, maybe let it hang out there that he was at least a little gay, even if he is cute clueless.. Let's see what else Randy can coax out of him. I have long accepted that David is going to come to this realisation slowly and at his own pace, as agonizing as it is to us. But any faster, and he'd run away from it still. Then there's the Burch factor. But, he's moving in a direction at least. I'm hoping he stil has the time to chat with Danny..
I hope he never gets to go all the way with Alex. I hope he won't be able to get it up. I just think it'll be messy if it gets to that point..
He's noticing also the hold Erik has on Twoey.. When is Twoey going to notice..

 

I was was hoping that Matty would want to be Chuck's boyfriend. They were so cool together, but Matty let someone else have Chuck, so would he do that if he was interested in Chuck as a boyfriend.. Happy for Chuck and Curt though.. Monogamous or will they all now play together?

 

I miss Ginny's presence, and her wisdom, and her relationship with David..

 

Great chapter SkinnyD!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 05/21/2016 03:18 PM, CarlHoliday said:

Great chapter SkinnyD! Finally, somebody is able to tell David how clueless he really is, though I wonder about Randy's motives. He did admit that he and Alex were competing for David's attention. All we have to wait for now is whether David has the guts to admit he can have feelings for boys. Maybe, if Alex gets to be too pushy, she'll force his hand. One can only hope. It was interesting that David picked up on Erik's dominance over Twoey by limiting their visit to only a few minutes. It's a shame that David and Twoey can't get together. Though maybe in the next few weeks and there are only a few weeks to go, David and Twoey will be able to get together. It's a shame David wasn't able to visit with Danny though.

What can I say about the horndog Chuck has become. Eh! He's young, has friends, and is getting as much sex as he wants and unlike Matty, it looks like he's found a boyfriend, too. Good show!

Thanks Carl,

 

No matter what Randy's motives, I think he'll be good for David if for nothing else, David will actually be talking to him about his 'feelings.'

 

Yes, once little shy Chuck got his engine started, he seems to be leading the race. :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 05/21/2016 03:27 PM, Timothy M. said:

I always thought Chuck was a nice guy, but what he did to poor Matty wasn't kind at all. :no: But maybe Matty didn't want Chuck as a boyfriend? But he didn't even get to fuck him...

Thanks Tim,

 

I don't think Matty was too concerned about not poking Chuck. Matty is pretty much a bottom. It's probably why he 'recruited' Mark to do the job, as if Mark needed much recruiting. ;)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 05/21/2016 10:25 PM, Parker Owens said:

The contrast between David and Chuck is plain: one agonizes over whether to have sex without love, while the other is learning to love sex. One got a boyfriend, the other drifts toward.....great chapter, SD!

Thanks Parker!

 

What a great comparison to bring to our attention!

Thanks so much for you analysis.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 05/21/2016 11:56 PM, said:

Thanks skinnydragon! Definitely a fun chapter.

 

David is getting clues and Chuck gets a boyfriend. Are he and Curt still going to be playing with the other two? Should be interesting to see how that works out.

Thanks oxala!

 

Curt and Chuck play well with friends? We'll have to watch and wait.

 

Well, the heavy crap is behind, so things can involve more fun now. Watching David work everything out will be interesting -- if we just didn't have that ominous deadline from Danny. :(

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 05/22/2016 01:33 AM, spikey582 said:

I do need to say, sometimes I get frustrated with elements of this story. For instance, David and Randy are alone and talking, and they make plans to have the actual important conversation. Why not just have the important conversation already and be done with it and allow things to move forward. Every single interaction doesn't need to be drawn out like that.

 

For David, I think it's pretty sad that he clearly has no interest in having sex with Alex, but he's going to let her push him into it. Is this passivity a side effect of the abuse? What bugs me though is that it seems like in his inner thoughts David doesn't seem to really like Alex. Why doesn't he just say something already? Oh well.

Thanks spikey!

 

I think there was no time for the intense "talk" David wants -- plus, as is his custom, he probably wants to review these concerns before presenting them.

 

Don't sell David short re: sex with Alex.

And don't sell Alex short re: actual concern for David.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 05/22/2016 04:07 AM, ColumbusGuy said:

Well, I see the Pushy One is back...sigh. She can't be given her walking papers too soon in my opinion.

I like Randy a lot more now that he was honest with David, and trying to help him cope with things--but I have to agree with Spikey that postponing their talk to later wasn't necessary. I get that David can't face being gay right now, but he's only setting things up for his life to become far more complicated the more he lets the PO have her way.

I'm glad Chuck has found Curt to be his boyfriend, and maybe he let Matty screw him that night, we just don't know. I think the two of them have feelings for each other, but very early on Matty made it clear it was about sex primarily, and Chuck is more than smart enough not to see that, so he was keeping his eyes open for someone special. Right now, he's enjoying the sex, and saving his heart for the right boy to come along. At least the boys are careful and using condoms.

More please, SD, and less Alex...wouldn't hurt if she's not in the next one at all...maybe it will be all about Danny and his view on David's situation? Come on Twoey, grow some balls.

Thanks CG!

 

Aw come on, Alex was only in two short paragraphs!

 

You're right about Randy though. He's going to be very good in helping David.

 

I think Chuck had been dreaming about Curt all week from the few minutes he saw him at breakfast last week. He sure has blossomed, and we can thank Matty for that. I don't think Matty wanted to screw Chuck or anybody, he's pretty happy to be a bottom.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 05/22/2016 07:34 AM, jess30519 said:

Hehe. Alex in the protection racket at 6 years old! :-) She should team up with Gary's uncle John in NYC!

 

Poor David - not easy taking care of business with an arm and leg in casts. Lucky he didn't lose his balance at the crucial moment - Tommy would have had to bust down the door, and that would have been really embarrassing.

 

David seems to be slowly waking up to the contradictions in his sexual orientation. Randy can only help get him onto the right track, I think. Randy seems to be a level-headed, calm and thoughtful person, which is what David needs at the moment. Plus, of course, a number of sessions on Dr. Keating's couch with perhaps a sprinkling of chats with Ginny! When the moment arrives that David remembers what happened to him years ago, I hope all those qualified people will be there to support him.

 

Matty must be a little taken aback at what he's unleashed in little Chucky! Yikes! I don't think he minds at all that Chuck and Curt seem to have an industrial-strength attraction to each other; after all, I'm assuming that Matty still has that New Year's deadline in the back of his mind. Can't wait to see if he gets to work once David is back in school. He'll have to be a fast worker, though! Thanks, Skinny!

Thanks jess!

 

David IS beginning to 'un'straighten and you're right, Randy is the perfect guy to help. Although there's one more character, who we'll soon see, who will also help.

 

It's going to take something big to get David back in Dr. Keating's office. stay tuned.

 

Chuck. What can I say? It must be those genes he shares with Danny. :o

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 05/22/2016 09:31 AM, Hunter Thomson said:

It's always the smart ones that get pushy in the end. I'm not too surprised Alex has got a sexual deviant streak in her, she always seemed a little too good in the school settings. Too polite and too smart, there had to be some major kink going on and it looks like we found it, she loves sex. It's too bad that David doesn't really love sex with her.

I think Randy is right, David is sort of cute when he's clueless. It's painful to watch him try and make sense of his feelings, especially how he feels for Twoey. I mean, we all are thinking that he should come out right now, and that's easy for us to say because most of us ARE out, and most of us would want to date Twoey and have it be over and done with. I do hope/think that's how it's going to end... there's been too much tragedy around this friend group already for there to be more pain to end the story.

There's something not right about Erik. The way he acts and talks to Twoey gets my hair on edge. David was right about him initially. I like the description of Erik as a wolf, but I don't think that's the whole things. He's a wolf, sure, but more than anything he's a predator, and Twoey is his unwitting prey. Something bad is going to happen there, and I'm already worried about how Twoey is going to handle having his heart broken a third time in such a short amount of time. I hope nothing drastic occurs.

Thanks Hunter!

 

Maybe it's good Alex is pushing the sex so fast because you're right, David doesn't want sex with her. At least this will bring things to a head, if you'll pardon the expression. Maybe he'll start making more sense of those feelings you referred to.

 

Erik as predator. Interesting point. Thanks for sharing!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 05/22/2016 12:37 PM, Defiance19 said:

Well, David kinda, sorta, maybe let it hang out there that he was at least a little gay, even if he is cute clueless.. Let's see what else Randy can coax out of him. I have long accepted that David is going to come to this realisation slowly and at his own pace, as agonizing as it is to us. But any faster, and he'd run away from it still. Then there's the Burch factor. But, he's moving in a direction at least. I'm hoping he stil has the time to chat with Danny..

I hope he never gets to go all the way with Alex. I hope he won't be able to get it up. I just think it'll be messy if it gets to that point..

He's noticing also the hold Erik has on Twoey.. When is Twoey going to notice..

 

I was was hoping that Matty would want to be Chuck's boyfriend. They were so cool together, but Matty let someone else have Chuck, so would he do that if he was interested in Chuck as a boyfriend.. Happy for Chuck and Curt though.. Monogamous or will they all now play together?

 

I miss Ginny's presence, and her wisdom, and her relationship with David..

 

Great chapter SkinnyD!

Thanks Def!

 

Oh man, do you have our hero pegged. He IS coming to realization and it IS slowly, at his own pace, but it IS happening. Randy's great.

 

Now come on, do you really think he's going to go all the way with Alex? Not if Randy can help prevent it ...hehe.

 

Chuck and Curt. Could they stay out of Matty's club? I guess we'll have to wait for next weekend to see, when Chuck's back in town.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I must admit, I didn't get the threat either when Alex whispered to that bully. At six or seven, she was so clever! When David asked Randy, "She threatened him?" I was like, threatened? What's he talking about? lol Then I reread the last part where she subtly suggests he needs to keep his puppy safe. At least the bully got the veiled threat! :lol:

 

I'm happy to see Chuck happy with Curt, but I really thought he and Matty had something. The way David described it when they came over to visit, the way they looked at each other and touched each other seemed like they were a couple.

 

I know Matty still wants David, and doesn't he also want Martin? And who does Randy want? Not Matty...

 

The talk with Randy went very well. Randy was cute when he admitted to still liking David 'like that'. I wish they had time to have the talk David wanted to have. I'm so curious about the questions he'll ask Randy.

 

Ok, on to the next chapter! :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 06/14/2016 01:43 PM, Lisa said:

I must admit, I didn't get the threat either when Alex whispered to that bully. At six or seven, she was so clever! When David asked Randy, "She threatened him?" I was like, threatened? What's he talking about? lol Then I reread the last part where she subtly suggests he needs to keep his puppy safe. At least the bully got the veiled threat! :lol:

 

I'm happy to see Chuck happy with Curt, but I really thought he and Matty had something. The way David described it when they came over to visit, the way they looked at each other and touched each other seemed like they were a couple.

 

I know Matty still wants David, and doesn't he also want Martin? And who does Randy want? Not Matty...

 

The talk with Randy went very well. Randy was cute when he admitted to still liking David 'like that'. I wish they had time to have the talk David wanted to have. I'm so curious about the questions he'll ask Randy.

 

Ok, on to the next chapter! :)

Thans Lisa!

 

I think the 'something' David saw was the lust of those two--especially the unleashed Chuck, :)

 

The REAL Randy talk will be a big step for David. It'll take a lot of big steps for him to break through that block in his subconscious, which is preventing him from seeing the more-than-obvious.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..