Jump to content

Change of Heart

There are currently no reviews.

Attorney Jeffrey G. Adams feels antsy even though life in Chicago is actually going very well. Still, going back home to Texas for the holidays after almost three years away feels like the right thing to do. Maybe the change of scenery and a chance to visit with family and friends will settle his disquiet. But, maybe the change he really needs is not a physical change at all. Maybe the change Jeff really needs is a Change of Heart.

Once back home, he'll learn that the best "life’s lessons" are almost always a shared experience.

 

Caveat Lector!  

First and foremost this is a love story. At more than 40 chapters, I think one "role play" bondage scene and one death by gunshot is fairly mild in the realm of fictional gay drama.

Just like many people, sex, religion, and politics are candidly discussed. The intent is to better flesh out my characters and to make this story more real. Their views may not align with yours. As the author, Robert A. Heinlein, said of my favorite book, "Stranger in a Strange Land" "It is an invitation to think – not to believe." If you refuse to allow your opinions and beliefs to be challenged, doesn't that, by definition make you a bigot? (See, you're thinking already.)

Copyright © 2017 sojourn; All Rights Reserved.

  • Like 32
  • Love 4


Select Chapter
Table of Contents


Recommended Comments

User Feedback

For a moment, I wondered, "what happens at 6:00"? Then it hit me. LOL!

thanks for posting your comment. There is something different about your comment. It does not show with the others. I wonder why?

Jim

  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment

Look forward to each new chapter.  The fireworks that Raymond said certainly revved up things.

  • Like 2

Share this comment


Link to comment
7 minutes ago, c21cesky1 said:

Look forward to each new chapter.  The fireworks that Raymond said certainly revved up things.

He had a lot of anger to vent.

Thanks for taking your time to comment.

Jim

  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment

Erm,  I may be being foolish here.  If you were 'Following' your stories, as us humble (well humble-ish) readers do wouldn't you get updates and notifications that wayas I do?

  • Like 4

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 10/22/2017 at 12:39 PM, bjorde said:

Erm,  I may be being foolish here.  If you were 'Following' your stories, as us humble (well humble-ish) readers do wouldn't you get updates and notifications that wayas I do?

You are not being foolish. I in fact "follow" all my stories. I just don't get "notifications". Things may be getting better as I received an email notification announcing your comment as well as two others. I only just checked my email. I will reserve judgement until after I post the next chapter and see if I get notified of any posted comments.

Thanks for trying to improve my situation in regards to "notifications'.

Jim

  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 minute ago, sojourn said:

You are not being foolish. I in fact "follow" all my stories. I just don't get "notifications". Things may be getting better as I received an email notification announcing your comment as well as two others. I only just checked my email. I will reserve judgement until after I post the next chapter and see if I get notified of any posted comments.

Thanks for trying to improve my situation in regards to "notifications'.

Jim

Goody.  We all get more change-of-Heart.  In more than one sense perhaps!

  • Like 3

Share this comment


Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..