Jump to content

Mentally 1. Prophets of Tomorrow

   (2 reviews)

Human beings have now evolved. And they are now able to unlock more of the potential of their powerful minds. Discriminated as Mentals, they are oppressed by other humans in fear that they would be a threat to all of mankind. With a world that is transitioning into a new age, what is in store for the young Kieran?

Copyright © 2017 Solus Magus; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (3 members)

  • Action Packed 3
  • Addictive/Pacing 2
  • Characters 2
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 2
  • Feel-Good 2
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 3
  • World Building 3

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

centexhairysub

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Interesting story and excellent character development; I truly cared about these characters and wanted to know what was going on with them.  

Storyline was something that I have seen before but there was a few new twist with this one; and the pacing was good as well.  A few individual chapters seemed a little choppy, but never enough to hurt the overall flow of the story.  

Will be interested in seeing where the author takes us in the next book.

Response from the author:

Thank you. Comments and criticisms like these are priceless to me because I just wanted to improve my craft in writing. Without these necessary inputs, I may have lost all motivation to keep writing. So, again, thank you!

I do hope you can check out my other story which has a a more expansive universe and a far more complicated plot.

  • Love 1
Link to review
Sherye Story Reader

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow! I am impressed and awed with this story and recommend this awesome sci fi story to be read by all! Solus did an excellent job of keeping me entertained and in suspense. It also needs another story to be written about it! Hope that happens! Keep up the fantastic writing Solus!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! This means a lot to me since this is the 2nd story of mine that you have reacted to. :hug:

  • Love 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..