Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Cid (working title) - 20. Chapter 20

prepare thyself...

Chapter 20

The lunchroom was it’s typical crowded self. Cid missed the hell out of Kellen, both for his protection and company. He was starting to grow fond of the redhead and had to shake his head at how they’d first met. A growl and an insult. Pfft. Isn’t that usually how his friendships started?

Cid wanted to take things slowly with Kellen, as he did with everyone. He wasn’t a fast mover…not since he was blindsided by his ex. That was ridiculous. All of it. He shook off the memories and just appreciated Kellen’s patience and how he listened; really listened. He wasn’t needy and pushy like Billy had been; in fact he was the opposite.

But no relationships would happen until Cid cleared the air completely and told Kellen what happened to him; and it just wasn’t something he could do right now. Not this soon, or quick. He had to be sure that Kellen wanted to stick around and more importantly…that he would.

Geez could this line move any slower? Cid groaned as he shifted his weight back and forth. He rolled his eyes and bailed from the line; mother nature called him louder than his stomach did.

After he was finished, he decided to camp out near the back and wait for the line to go down. Kellen had told him to be by the windows, to stay visible; but the windows were all frosted over today and cold as ice!

Cid bundled himself up more and hunkered down and pulled his scarf up over his nose and mouth. He was cold, but he tried to hide as much as possible. It was ridiculous that he even had to do this. Did he really need a bodyguard? No! He was Cid Walker…the artist with attitude as he called himself. He didn’t need to do this, did he?

His ire rose and he started to pack his things and get up when a shadow fell over him and blocked the overhead hallway light. It was a large one at that, and as his eyes traveled up he saw the face of….Kurt. Fuck!

“Lose your little bodyguard today?” he teased.

Cid scowled and got to his feet and held onto the window ledge behind him for strength. He didn’t give a reply.

“Uh oh, did you two have a falling out already?” he asked in a very annoying baby talk tone that drove Cid nuts. “Why the fuck would he hang out with a freak like you anyway? Lilac locks…that stupid goatee…or are you just that big of a jerk? Oooh, I still love a challenge. I’d cut your hair and shave you; maybe you’d look presentable.”

This was way beyond getting out of hand and internally Cid panicked, but he tried to keep his cool. “You leave my hair along and for that matter go fuck yourself! You’ve been stalking me for months you loser. Haven’t you gotten the message that I am not interested?”

There, that was plain as day, right? Anyone with a soul or a brain would get the hint and move on. But…that didn’t seem to be his luck today.

“You like redheads for sure, big, buff guys.” He jutted his arms out and pinned Cid in place on the window. “Big, thick guys with long cocks that’d make a freakyboy like you scream out.”

Cid felt bile in his mouth as he tried and tried to keep his composure. He needed to escape, or get someone’s attention or something…anything to get this creepo away from him. His eyes darted around, but the line was on the other end of the hall and they were all zombies to their phones or the few conversations he could hear were just a buzz. He was alone and he knew it.

He make a quick move and managed to duck away from Kurt’s huge arms and started for the door, but he felt himself being pulled back by his backpack. Part of him told him to just let him have the pack, save himself; but it wasn’t that easy when two huge arms went around him and held him tight.

A mouth emanating horrible breath was by his ear. “You make a sound and I’ll make you wish you never did.”

Cid’s throat tightened and he knew then…he was in deep trouble. The next moments were a blur as he felt himself be carried away to a dark corner closet, down the hall from anyone, and out of earshot from the whole world.

* * * *

Kellen’s POV

Something was wrong. Kellen had gotten out of bed and shrugged on his clothes and headed over to the student union building and cafeteria. He felt like complete shit, but something had called to him that he needed to get up. He coughed the whole way there and ducked and dodged folks that were giving him the evil eye. But he didn’t care.

He ran into the cafeteria and looked around desperately for his friend. He tried to call out too, but his voice was fading more with every cough.

“Cid? Cid are you here?” he scanned the faces and hair of everyone. Not a lilac lock to be found. “Where the fuck?”

He started to search the hallway and every room he could open a door to and found nothing.

“Cid? Cid Walker?” he called out and had a round of coughing after every try.

Kellen looked for any clues at all; but didn’t find any. He tried the men’s room…was Cid sick too? Empty stalls. The pit in his stomach deepened and he had to try to focus. Where…?

Kurt came to mind, that big, asinine brute who wouldn’t leave them alone, more, wouldn’t leave his Cid alone. Of all days! He kicked himself for not manning up and going out anyway even though he was sick as a dog. If that bastard got ahold of his guy…

“Cid? Where are you?” he called out and he stumbled around the corner to a dark hallway and saw a door was open, but just an inch or two. He was breathless! He wished he had his broadsword with him; but that wouldn’t be an acceptable item to carry on a college campus. Dammit. He’d behead that Kurt if he’d even touched a hair on Cid’s head!

As he approached the door, he could hear someone either coughing or vomiting…he wasn’t sure which. He recognized the tone and his heart nearly pounded out of his chest!

“Cid?” he flipped on the light and saw his friend on the floor, holding his head over a pail and getting ill. His clothes were ripped open and his pack slung to the side. His beanie had been shoved into the sink and his jeans were shoved to his knees, but his underwear was still on. His torso, legs, and arms were covered with scratches and bruises. Kellen nearly vomited upon the sight but just seeing his friend was alive helped. He approached gingerly and merely put his hand on Cid’s shoulder. Cid flinched wildly and threw the hand off.

“Don’t touch me!” he held a fist to Kellen’s face before his eyes widened and recognized who had touched him. “K….Kellen?”

Kellen held back tears. Cid’s very handsome face was scratched up, and he’d have a shiner over his left eye; he’d been hit pretty hard and it was swelling shut already. “Cid…omigod.”

“He found me.” Was all he said and Kellen nodded.

“I need to find you help…” he started to leave, but Cid stopped him.

“No!” He yelled. “No one must know. No one.” He pleaded, those purple eyes were huge. “Please, just get me outta here.”

Kellen disagreed with the not getting any help, but he’d do as Cid asked for right now. He helped his friend dress again and swaddled him up as best he could. Cid’s inner jacket had a hood, so he pulled that up and tried to hide everything as best he could.

“Are you hungry?”

Cid shook his head no. He guessed not after having gotten sick and whatever else happened to him. He needed to be checked medically, but as tight-lipped as Cid was, that was not gonna happen either.

“Come on, I’ll take you to my room.”

They exited as quickly and quietly as they could, Kellen held onto Cid as close as he could to make it back to the dorms.

Slowly and carefully Kellen helped clean up Cid’s injuries as best he could. He had all the best first aid stuff handy due to frequent soccer injuries. A blessing, he supposed.

Cid hadn’t spoken in a while and wouldn’t look up at all. Kellen was worried stiff but tried to just go about his task of taking care of his friend.

“There, at least those are mopped up. The bruises…” he reached for the arnica. “This will help those at least.” He didn’t want to push, that wasn’t his way and like hell Cid would tell him what happened.

“Thanks.” Cid whispered.

“Anytime.” Kellen patted his friend’s shoulder. Cid pulled away.

“Don’t…no touch.” He flinched and batted Kellen’s hand away.

I’m gonna kill Kurt. I know it. That fucking monster! I’ll behead him in both spots!

Kellen tried to keep his emotions in check and a level head. “You hungry?” he sure was anyway.

Cid shrugged.

“I’ll order us both something and if you don’t want it, save it for later.” He busied himself with ordering food and taking more cough drops and tea. He would keep vigil for as long as it took. He said a silent prayer that Cid would be ok and that he would get revenge on Kurt.

It was an excruciatingly long afternoon and evening.

I went back n forth with was it a rape, sexual assault, or just assault. I chose the least evil of all..an assault. Kurt tried, but failed to rape him. I couldn't do that to Cid.
Copyright © 2018 stephanie l danielson; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 9
  • Sad 10
  • Angry 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Omg That bastard! I hate Kurt! Even his name! Please tell me he gets kidnapped by a gay biker gang and taken to a bar where he is punished and used for hours on end until they dump his limp body into a dark alleyway where some crack heads will find him and drug him up... Omg got carried away

  • Like 4
  • Angry 1
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Omg That bastard! I hate Kurt! Even his name! Please tell me he gets kidnapped by a gay biker gang and taken to a bar where he is punished and used for hours on end until they dump his limp body into a dark alleyway where some crack heads will find him and drug him up... Omg got carried away

He will get his comupence for sure!  

  • Like 5
Link to comment

Please tell me Kurt is castrated and assaulted with his own limp pencil dick.

I sure hope Cid agrees to report the attack.

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Holy shit.  The line forms behind Kellen. If he doesn’t finish the job I want a crack at Kurt next.  Bastard.  

  • Like 5
Link to comment

I’m glad Cid escaped with a mere assault ( terrifying given his past) but intention is everything and Kurt is nothing but a despicable rapist ! He’s a sexual offender and should have it tattooed on his forehead ! 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
4 hours ago, deville said:

I’m glad Cid escaped with a mere assault ( terrifying given his past) but intention is everything and Kurt is nothing but a despicable rapist ! He’s a sexual offender and should have it tattooed on his forehead ! 

Agree a million percent!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

You know I would have gone with rape but you're kinder than me :D I second what everyone has said about Kurt. Rape or not he's the worst kind of predator.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
22 minutes ago, Nephylim said:

You know I would have gone with rape but you're kinder than me :D I second what everyone has said about Kurt. Rape or not he's the worst kind of predator.

I went back n forth with it and it made me sick to even try to do a rape scene. So this was 2nd.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..