Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Cid (working title) - 23. Chapter 23

my word doc has this as ch 22...

CH 22?

After spring break ended and Cid and Kellen returned home to the dorms; Cid knew there was some messy as all hell unfinished business to do. Namely, to get Kurt Whateverthefuckhisnameis off the planet and never allow him to sexually assault anyone else ever again.

Cid usually didn’t relish going to the Dean’s office; but this time he had his mission fully in mind. He’d gotten a reply back to come over today and fill out a deposition about his attack, and moreso, the attacker. He wished Kellen was with him; but his history class was just back in session and he couldn’t miss.

“Mr. Walker?”

“Yessir.” Cid responded in a very unusual, formal tone.

“Have a seat.” He did so, sorely hoping this would not be an inquisition of him or how it might have possibly been his fault.

“I got your email, and another one here from a Kellen MacPherson? Do you know him?”

Cid’s ears perked up. He shouldn’t have been surprised that his new boyfriend/protector would want to raise attention to what happened.

“Yessir, he would keep me company during lunch, especially after he saw how Kurt was hasseling me.”

“I see.” He shuffled some papers around and scribbled some illegible notes that Cid wished he could decipher. “Now then…you told me that you were being bothered, but Mr. MacPherson mentioned something about an attack?”

Cid shifted in his seat. “Aye, sir. A few weeks before spring break.”

“Why didn’t you alert campus security?”

Here it comes. I’m the one to blame, right? He kicked himself now for not reporting this goon.

“I didn’t think it was worth mention of an ass hassling me. I thought if I just let it go, got out of his way, it’d be ok. Kellen protected me and things were fine, until a few weeks ago.”

The dean frowned. “I hear this a lot, not usually from guys, but the girls. They are hassled constantly and don’t think anything of it until one of them is assaulted or worse.”

Cid wet his lips. “Honestly I didn’t think I’d be taken seriously. I’m a decent-sized guy, but not big enough to fight him off.” He wished he’d been able to do that so much. He was successful in preventing his rape, but not the beating he received.

“Dammit. This campus is supposed to be a safe haven. If anyone violates that…” he shook his head. “My apologies on what happened to you. I trust you are pressing charges? Criminal?”

Wow, that tone swung quickly! Cid brightened and nodded. “Yessir, very much. I have witnesses as to his hassling me.”

“Great! What about the attack?”

Shit. “No, not until I’d fought him off at the very end. Kellen found me. Kurt had taken me to a very dark corner closet and no one found us until the end.”

“I see. Well, it’ll be your word against his…were there any wounds?”

“Oh hell yeah. I’ve got scratches and bruises all over yet.” Cid confirmed.

“Has anyone else seen them?”

“Besides the one who hit me?” he grumbled. “Sorry. Yessir, Kellen has. He saw them when I had just been attacked and also in classes afterwards.” No need at all to mention their sweet naked encounter on the camping trip. In fact, he didn’t want them to know Kellen was his boyfriend now at all.

“Ok. So tell me exactly what happened.”

Here we go.

Cid gave a grisly account of what happened and led up to the assault. The dean made tons of notes but didn’t say a word. He shook his head, hopefully in complete disbelief.

“I’m so sorry that happened to you.”

“Thank you, sir.”

He cleared his throat. “You may go now, I have what I need at the moment. I’ll file your charges with the police later today.”

Relief coursed through Cid’s veins. “Good! I hope they get him for what he did.”

“Me too, Mr. Walker.”

They stood in tandem and the dean shook Cid’s hand. “We’ll be in touch.”

“Thank you again.”

“Take care. Oh, and if you do know anyone being hassled or see it, please do report it. If not for your friend Kellen, we might not have known how bad things really were. You be sure to thank him.”

“I will, sir.” Oh would he ever!

Cid returned to his room and emailed Kellen with what had happened. Now…to wait.

* * * *

It was nearly dinnertime when Kellen was free again. Cid waited for him just outside his dorm room; being sure to look for that bastard who hurt him. Hopefully he’d been arrested and hauled off to Siberia.

A shock of wavy red hair caught his eye and he couldn’t help but smile and welcome his boyfriend into a long embrace.

“Hi there, hottie.” Kellen greeted him as he broke the hug and unlocked his dorm. “Come on inside.”

They hurried into the room and Cid personally shut and locked the door. He stripped Kellen of his backpack and took the man into his arms and laid a long, deep kiss on his lips.

After the kiss broke, Kellen grinned wide. “Well, now that’s what I call a hello.”

Cid kept him close. “It’s not near enough for all the stuff you’ve done for me.” He stroked his man’s hair and kissed him again.

Kellen cocked a brow. “Done for you? Like be your friend and protector?”

“That…and your email to the dean must’ve been something else. They’re going after him.” Cid reported and Kellen smiled.

“They are?”

“Oh yeah! I gave my deposition and pressed charges against that loser just a bit ago. The dean said if not for your report…they might not have known anything. I should’ve reported it more…” he shook his head and kicked himself internally. “I thought he was just a goon, ya know?”

Kellen looked at him straight on. “Cid, listen. Anyone can be a victim. You and I both know that. Size or color, gender, sex, any of it doesn’t matter. Crime is crime. You were bugged to death and he attacked you. Now he’ll get what he deserves.”

“I sure hope so.” He sighed. “Now…school done for the day?”

“Hell yes, and I’m glad!” Kellen groaned. “History is a killer.”

Cid laughed. “Well, I think it’s time we have some food. I’m starved.”

“That sounds great to me. What should we order?”

“Sandwiches I guess. Damn.” He shook his head.

“What is it, hon?”

Cid loved hearing terms of endearment for himself; especially from Kellen.

“Just…doesn’t it suck? I wanna go out and be open and free, holding hands and all that. Guess I’m kinda afraid to anymore, that’s why I never did it.” Billy crossed his mind briefly and he sighed. “I saw Frank and Billy yesterday on the lawn together. They were having a picnic I guess; but you could tell they’re a couple.”

He felt strong arms encircle his waist and a chin rested on his shoulder. “We can go out if you want to, if you’re up to it, baby.”

Cid wanted to, more than anything, but his fear held him back. “In time, we will. I wish we could go camping again.” He grinned and remembered their making out.

“Oh we’ll totally do that again.” Kellen agreed. “Listen, for now, let’s hang here. Until we know Kurt is gone and you feel completely comfortable. Sound good?”

“Yeah, it does. Besides…” he turned in his man’s arms and faced him. “I’m digging this time together that we do get. We can drill through homework, then maybe hang out in bed for a while. Your bed is twice as big as mine.”

Kellen kissed him softly. “I’d love it. Lemme order up the grub and we’ll get to work right away on those other parts.”

Cid smiled at ‘parts’. He wanted all of Kellen’s parts and to do very intimate things with some of them.

“Baby?” he asked aloud as Kellen messed with his phone. “Do…you think you’d come with me if I go apologize to Billy?”

“Of course I will, I think it’s a great idea.”

“You do?” Cid was pleased.

“Hell yeah. The guy seems decent as does Frank. I think we should all support each other anyway, being gay guys.”

That certainly made sense. Plus, Kellen had yet to see Cid’s room either.

“Do…you wanna see my room? All my paintings?”

Kellen nodded and put his phone down to put his arms around Cid again. “Absolutely, my very handsome artist.”

Cid relaxed a little and just took in the feel of his boyfriend. He’d always struggled with being close, especially after his last lover ended so badly. But now he had that second chance and like fuck he’d screw it up.

Copyright © 2018 stephanie l danielson; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 19
  • Love 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Happy to see Cid making progress. The dean seemed understanding. He was gentle, and not accusatory, or dismissive. I don’t think we’ve seen the last of Kurt.

Cid will help Billy. Letting him know his past will free Billy. Allow him to see it wasn’t anything he did.

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Wouldve responded sooner but dumb email didn't let me know. I hope they nail the bastard! I hope billy sees where did was coming from

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Kurt.....Must....Fry.....  I hope they roast that bastard slowly.  I am so glad that Cid and Kellen have forged such a great relationship and have helped in healing each other.  Especially glad that all couples seem so suited for each other.  Thanks and on to the next chapter!!

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

So Billy gets closure too, fabulous. Maybe a strong friendship will develope. With the Dean reporting the incident to the police , maybe it will receive proper attention . 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..