Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Cid (working title) - 25. Chapter 25

finally, some sex!

CHAPTER 24

Two Days Later

The day had come. Cid had received word from the Dean to come to his office for an update on the charges against Kurt. He was so nervous that he grabbed Kellen’s hand and dragged him along with him.

When they reach the Dean’s office said could not stand still he shifted his weight from foot to foot until Kellen finally stopped him.

“Relax,” he said. “We’re not here for an update, not an inquisition.”

The Dean stood. “Very true, Mr. MacPherson. In fact, we have some instructions for you.”

Cid braced himself. “What do we do?”

“Well first, an update. Kurt was questioned and of course denies everything you claimed, both of you. But he’s being held by the local police.”

“Well that’s good, huh?” Kellen added.

“What else?” Cid wanted to hear it all.

“In the interest of safety, we’re going to move you from your present room. You have two options this late in the year; go off-campus to a live-in hotel or buddy up.”

Kellen turned to him. “Stay with me. We’ll be fine where I’m at. He didn’t know me.”

“Can I do that?” Cid loved the idea but wanted confirmation.

“Absolutely. During the investigation it’s the safest course of action. He’s off campus, but if he was watching you; we’ll move your items for you. It’s the safest way to do it.”

Cid’s mind was swimming with the next steps. He’d have to pack up his room and try to squeeze it into Kellen’s. There wasn’t a lot of spare space there, but at least the bed was big enough for them both.

“I’ll need to stash most of my stuff then. Clothes, bathroom stuff, food. But everything else will have to go somewhere else.”

“Can Roxie store it?” Kellen asked.

“Hmmm. Too far away for a quick move. Maybe, we can ask Billy or Frank? See if they’ll stash some in their rooms?”

“Sounds good to me.” Kellen commented. “I’ll clear a spot for you. When are you guys moving his stuff?”

The dean glanced at his watch. “By the end of tomorrow. Kurt may be held but he could post bail and be back here or at least in the area. The campus cops are alerted too.”

“So I’m not safe?” Cid quivered a little. The thought of that bastard being loose again gave him a stomachache.

“You will be. I promise.” The dean spoke with conviction.

Kellen clapped his shoulder. “I promise it too. In the same room now I can protect you better.”

Cid glanced into his boyfriend’s eyes and gave a quick smile. “I know you will.” Kellen loved him and would definitely look after him, that much he knew.

“So…lemme go get packing. The art room can take my paintings to hold.”

“What about boxes?” Kellen asked.

“Use crates or baskets. Less suspicious that way.” The dean advised. “We’ll pick it all up when you give the word. Here’s the number.” He handed Cid a card which he tucked into his pocket.

“I’ll be in touch.” Holy crap, this was all so sudden! He curtly nodded and left the office before his nerves got away from him.

Once they were out, he grabbed Kellen’s hand and steered them towards a bench.

“This is all my doing…I should’ve rep-“

“Stop it. This is not your doing. It’s all him.” Kellen shot back. “Don’t dare think you had anything to do with this, Cid.”

Dammit, he was right. He usually was, as Cid found out. He took a few deep breaths and had to prepare himself for the move and adjustment.

“I hate moving.” He groaned.

“So do I, but hey, we’re shacking up together.” He teased.

Cid thought about it. “Hey yeah, I thought it’d be out of college, but I’m really grateful, Kell. I’d be so toast without you.”

Kellen smiled at him and hugged his shoulders. “I’ve gotcha, hon. Come on, let’s go weed out your room.”

* * * *

The move had gone smoothly and Kurt did not post bail. The charges against him were pretty damning as it was; and his arrest was top news at the school. After two more guys came forward with news that Kurt had harassed them too; he was done for. He was expelled and hauled off to prison.

It’d been two months since the attack and one month since the camping trip where he heard Kellen’s horror stories. Kellen had laid his feelings out there and Cid finally could put a name to his and it was only one. Love. He wanted to ‘seal the deal’ with Kellen. Badly. His heart was fully engulfed in Kellen’s love and he felt the same way for the first time in over five years. Someone new, gentle, smart, handsome, and most of all, a fellow victim who understood what was needed.

Now, with Kurt gone, and the school year ending, Cid was in their room, and had set up a wonderful romantic night for the two of them. Kellen had been pushing himself hard all week for finals, but yesterday he’d finally gotten some rest. They piled onto their bed where they curled up together and fell asleep.

Tonight was the night. Finals were over and they were headed home the next day. Cid was anxious to introduce his friends to his boyfriend and continue their relationship and the new friendship with Billy and Frank. Plus, he was finally ready to share absolutely everything about himself.

He busied himself with preening in the mirror and tidying up the last bits of things to pack up to go home for the summer. Finally, a knock was heard on the door and he opened it immediately.

“Hi! Wow…look at you!” Kellen walked into the room and saw the candles, stunning red roses, and Cid in his nicest outfit that he owned, black pants, jacket, and a bright blue button-down shirt. He’s fluffed out his hair and ditched the beanie too.

“Hi, handsome!” Cid welcomed him with a long kiss and lowered Kellen’s backpack to the ground. “Are you hungry?”

Kellen nodded. “Starving.” He kissed Cid back a little deeper this time and ran his fingers through the lilac locks. “You look good enough to eat.”

Cid grinned and took his boyfriend into a long hug. He loved holding him at all; especially these super long embraces usually followed by deep, long kisses.

“I’m ready to eat anytime.”

They sat down and began to eat their meals, but Cid picked at his; the nerves were too much at the moment. His straightforward, blunt ways came back in a big way. “I wanna be with you, Kellen. Tonight. But first, I need to tell you some secrets about me.” he rattled off.

Unfazed, Kellen looked him in the eye. “Relax, my love. I wanna be with you too, baby. What’re your secrets?”

Cid took a deep breath. “Um, geez. Here goes.”

Kellen laid his fork down and took Cid’s hand. “Hey, relax. I love you. Anything you tell me won’t change us.”

That helped put Cid’s mind at ease and he chilled. “Well for starters…my eyes aren’t purple….they’re brown.” He stammered out.

“Oh wow…like I didn’t guess that already.” Kellen teased. “Not many people have purple eyes unless they’re Liz Taylor or aliens.”

Cid smirked. “True on that one. I just…” he paused. “My ex was so bad, I changed all I could about myself…including my name. Roxie helped to transform me.”

Kellen cocked a brow. “Really? The hair I knew, your eyes…but wow, even your name?”

After taking a deep breath and a swallow of water, Cid was ready to reveal his most hidden secret ever. “I had to change my name, legally. The bastard tried to track me down and apologize if you can believe it. So I made up a name and presented it to the court. I found the name Sid and just changed it to Cid. Walker…I like that old show Walker Texas Ranger, so…Cid Walker was born.”

Kellen shook his head and kissed Cid’s hand. “Damn. I’m so sorry, baby! What was your name before?”

“Promise you won’t tell a soul?”

“Swear on Scotland.” Kellen crossed his heart in his usual way.

“Jean-Claude D’Onofrio.” He whispered.

“Wow! French? I knew you had the Gallic charm of a Frenchman.” He held Cid’s hands and kissed them. “It’s horrible you had to do that. I love your name either way. I love Cid, I think it suits you better. It doesn’t matter…I love you no matter your hair or eyes or even your name.”

“Really?” Cid grinned.

“Really.”

“I…also need to tell you what happened, before we goto bed together.”

Kellen nodded. “I wanna hear everything.”

Cid cleared his throat and he held onto Kellen’s hand tightly. ”His name was PB. I can’t even say his real name anymore. Believe it or not I was engaged to him; we started out as pals first but it got sexual pretty quick. All my friends loved him, we moved in together and got engaged after only five months together. But then things went south. He lost his job and I began to push at him to do better, find a new one, but he started to push back, literally. He was pissed at me all the time and started to hit me, which I took. Hey, we were engaged, right? It got worse the longer things continued and he stopped apologizing at all. He considered me his property after a while. I was so blindly in love. I didn’t leave, even after he got on drugs. I loved him so much and thought he was just stressed out and it would stop.” The pain of the past made tears form in his eyes.

Kellen got up out of his chair and knelt in front of Cid. He held onto Kellen as he felt the pain of the past return and was forever grateful that his man was strong enough to just let his tears flow.

“I was the needy one, but all of that changed the night he fucking raped me and tried to kill me with my own gun!”

“Jesus!” Kellen gasped as Cid felt his grip tighten around his torso. His tears slowed for a moment. “After that I finally got the balls to leave him. I stayed with Roxie. He went to jail and I tried to kill myself.” He paused and swiped at his eyes, which was pointless. “I-I ended up in the hospital and saw a counselor for a long time, but not long enough.”

They held onto each other for a long time. Cid felt Kellen crying too and remembered the night at the campsite. He was so blessed to have this man in his life; but what horrible things to have in common.

After he calmed some, they both dried their faces and Kellen held Cid gently. “Holy Moses, baby! I’m so sorry that happened to you at all. Ever. You were lucky to escape! Thank goodness you’re alive and got some help!”

“I was lucky. I had Roxie and Rikki to help me. My friends are my family.” He looked at the sweet redhead in front of him. “You mean the world to me too, Kell. I know it’s been tough waiting on me all this time…”

“Shhh, no worries. You feel it when you feel it. I’m patient because I know how hard it is to feel anything after that.”

Cid nodded. “It is very tough. But I need you to know, Kellen MacPherson, that I do love you back. With all my heart.”

Kellen smiled a huge grin! He leaned in and kissed Cid gently. “I love you too, Cid Walker. Deeply. I promise to never, ever hurt you.”

“I promise you too.” He agreed and held Kellen to him to kiss him some more. “I think my appetite it pretty sated as far as food.” He looked the redhead up and down and drank in his features. The hair, the eyes, the whiskers, the body most of all though. He was firm, and tall, and sexy as hell. His libido had come to life despite his fear of being intimate again. “Make love with me?”

Kellen nodded and kissed him back. “Absolutely, yes.”

They joined hands and stood. The bed was only three feet away, so it was a quick walk.

Cid leaned into Kellen and they kissed more and more. He wrapped his arms around his broad shoulders and felt so safe and loved in that embrace it overwhelmed him.

“I love you so much.” He repeated. His heart was complete again and all thanks to this patient, wonderful man who he snarked at in economics class. The thought made him smile; especially as they were in their room, and about to make love in their bed for the first time.

“I love you too.” Kellen replied, his voice softer than before. Their eyes met as they pulled back from kissing for a moment.

Cid kicked off his shoes. “It’s getting warm in here.”

“Damn hot if you ask me.” Kellen teased.

They both began to shed their clothing and piled it up on the chair and floor. Soon, Cid pulled back the bedding and they both climbed in, Cid first, and faced each other.

“You’re 100% sure?” Cid asked his guy. “We won’t do anal…I want to ease into that a little later. I’m a great kisser though and we can do frottage later. I do outstanding oral too.”

Kellen nodded. “That’s fine with me, baby. I give one hell of a massage and excellent oral.”

They began to kiss again and as their naked bodies slid together, the heat between them grew more and more. Cid offered a French kiss, which Kellen gleefully accepted and they repeated at least a dozen more before Kellen began to suck at Cid’s neck and pecks.

His large, strong hands held Cid gently as they roved over his skin, touching and stroking him in places he’d hidden for so long. He was sweet, and kind, and loving, and warm. Kellen’s body felt so good he wanted to hold onto him forever. He dug his fingers into his lover’s hair and let his nerves be soothed. Soon, Cid was hard as a rock and he yearned for relief from someone else’s efforts this time.

“I’m ready, baby.” he told Kellen.

Not a moment later, Kellen knelt in front of Cid and kissed his erect cock. Just feeling sweetness again gave Cid a jolt through his whole body. He weeped pre-cum and watched Kellen move above him.

“My sexy baby.” Kellen whispered before he licked the cock like an ice cream cone, before he put his mouth over it and began to slowly suck on it.

Cid writhed a little and moaned. He felt vulnerable, but in the best way. He was being taken care of by the man he loved more than anything. He watched Kellen’s head bob up and down and his mouth went dry. He ran his fingers up and down his torso, making patterns in the beads of sweat.

The sucking sounds Kellen made were music to his ears as he felt his body tense. Kellen’s hands massaged his hips and torso. He was so skilled. Cid felt utterly in heaven

Soon, the tension mounted and Cid panted as his cock finally delivered its load, which Kellen swallowed. He watched his lover wipe his mouth off and give him the biggest smile.

“You taste exquisite.”

Cid smiled back. “You look so fucking sexy right now.” He sat up and kissed Kellen squarely on the mouth. He didn’t care if he tasted his own seed; he just wanted those lips.

Kellen held him tight and caressed his skin with adept fingers. “Can you do me?”

Oh hell yeah. Cid nodded and moved back for a moment to touch Kellen’s body everywhere he could, especially his chest.

“Lie back.”

Obediently, Kellen rested on his back with his knees bent, but his long, muscular legs spread slightly. “Love me, Cid.”

Definitely. Cid licked his lips and began to stroke Kellen’s sac. Soon, he was rock hard as well and he positioned himself to suck on his boyfriend’s longer, wider cock. He had a vision of this hot man wearing a kilt and it spurred him on as he pictured himself burrowing under it to suck him dry.

Just that vision alone started to get him aroused again, but it’d be a few minutes. In the meantime, he had Kellen’s cock at his lips, waiting, dripping, and he took full advantage. He worked it slowly into his mouth, past his tongue, and finally was able to manage about half of it while still sucking on it.

He glanced up at Kellen, who was panting and had his eyes closed, but had a huge smile on his face.

“Yes! Oh hell yes, Cid…mmm.” He tucked his arms above his head and rocked his hips with Cid’s motions.

Soon after, he came and Cid had little choice but to swallow it too. He didn’t mind at all, in fact he liked the salty fluid in his mouth and body. It belonged to Kellen after all.

“How was that?” he asked incredulously. Kellen was all smiles.

“You are damn incredible.” He sat up and kissed Cid deeply.

They continued kissing and now that the tension between them was abated; they explored a little deeper. They curled up next to each other, no cover over them. Cid hiked his leg up on Kellen’s and leaned into his body. They kissed more and more while Kellen performed a deep tissue massage on Cid’s backside. They rolled some so Cid could feel more of Kellen’s body too so they were equal.

Soon, they were erect again and wrapped around each other to do frottage. They kissed and rubbed until they came at the same time and dozed off shortly after lying down again.

An hour later, Cid awoke for a moment and pulled the covers over them. He curled up in Kellen’s strong arms and put his head on his lover’s shoulder. He’d never felt safer, more loved, or more sated in his life.

Copyright © 2018 stephanie l danielson; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 9
  • Love 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Ooh do we have the love child of Jean-Claude Van Damme and Vincent D'Onofrio? Glad the asshole is in prison!

  • Like 4
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Ooh do we have the love child of Jean-Claude Van Damme and Vincent D'Onofrio? Glad the asshole is in prison!

LOL pretty sure the Jean-Claude was inspired by JCVD but D'Onofrio I'd seen somewhere else.  Me too! He won't bother these boys again.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Kurt is in prison. Kellen and Cid are shackin up... That’s progress.

Love rockets can now blast! There’s no secrets. ❤️🎇

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, BlindAmbition said:

Kurt is in prison. Kellen and Cid are shackin up... That’s progress.

Love rockets can now blast! There’s no secrets. ❤️🎇

No secrets, and now they can both recover from their horrific tragedies.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Very nice.  Kellen and Cid are finally together and ready to move past all their horrible experiences.  Glad the bastard Kurt is now locked up after others have come forward.  Thanks

  • Like 3
Link to comment

At least the boys get to live and grow together in their healing and relationship ,whilst Kurt is hopefully passed round prison like a cheap thrills novelty, getting a taste of his own back. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..