Jump to content

Sweetheart, West Virginia

There are currently no reviews.

Benjamin Bratt was returning to his hometown for a vacation after living in the city since he graduated high school.  His family happily greeted him back, but not everyone was pleased with his return after what happened to Claudia Monroe, his ex-fiancée, during prom night five years ago.  One of them was Cassius "Cash" Monroe, the delinquent, older brother of Claudia turned police officer.  However, both men will have to work together as they uncover deep, dark secrets and try to stop an ancient evil from destroying their town and possibly the rest of the East Coast.  Welcome to Sweetheart, West Virginia.

Copyright © 2018 Superpride; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

Mystery, blood, magic and cliffhangers, what else can you ask for in a novel?

I'm enjoying it like crazy!

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Dyaus said:

Mystery, blood, magic and cliffhangers, what else can you ask for in a novel?

I'm enjoying it like crazy!

 

Thank you!  I’m happy you’re enjoying my story.  There’s definitely more to come as the mystery continues to unravel.  😀

Link to comment
On 1/30/2020 at 2:08 AM, gregg said:

is there anymore chapters ?

Unfortunately, this story is on-hold. I'm currently working on a new story that will also have mystery elements in a small town. I'll hopefully have the first part published within this month.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..