Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 2,866 Words
  • 2,351 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Life Goes On - 1. Chapter 1 Cast of Characters

Life Goes On is the sequel to Boys of the 1950s and Russia My Home. In 1965 the main characters of the two stories met. Peter Smith and Tom Kowalski, high school graduates of 1956 and Russian Vladimir ‘Vlad’ Melnikov became friends following a night at the Baths. Their stories continue as they and their many acquaintances (family, friends, lovers, etc.) have adventures from 1965 to the present day.

Chapter 2, published the same day as Chapter 1 begins their adventures.

In this first chapter a list with brief biographies of the main characters of the previous books is provided. First the three main characters are presented. The other significant characters are then listed alphabetically by first names. It is suggested that you refer to this listing as you read future chapters. The list will be updated as new characters are introduced.

Each name is identified as <Boys>, <Russia>, or <Life> indicting where they were first introduced in Boys of the 1950s, Russia My Home or Life Goes On.

………………………………………..

The main men: Peter Smith, Tom Kowalski and Vladimir ‘Vlad’ Melnikov:

 

Peter Smith <Boys > - born 1938, Pleasant Valley, a suburb of Cleveland, Ohio - Quiet, scholar – a chance meeting with Tom Kowalski during their senior year in high school in Fall 1955 results in the two becoming lovers. Graduated high school 1956. Married Louise Schultz (Lover of Ann – Tom’s wife), Father of twins born 1964: Peter Thomas and Louise Ann. Kent State University, Mechanical Engineering; Ohio State PhD Mechanical engineering, Faculty Ohio State. At 6 foot, thin, dark wavy hair, dark brown eyes he would be considered handsome if he tried, he didn’t care. Cut, bottom to his Lover- definitely above average dick. Obsessed with arm pits since his are hairless.

Tom / Tomas Kowalski <Boys > born 1938, Pleasant Valley, a suburb of Cleveland, Ohio - Top jock of high school – a chance meeting with Peter Smith during their senior year in high school in Fall 1955 results in the two becoming lovers. Graduated high school 1956. Married Ann Gates (Lover of Louise – Peter’s wife), Father of Ann Margaret 1962 and Sean Peter 1964. Graduate Kent State University, Executive Training Program at Olentangy Insurance, Columbus, Ohio, Tall, blond, blue eyes, thin; uncut, dick length was almost exactly the same as Peter’s, maybe a little shorter but definitely in the above average macho size. His girth was just exactly at average. Top

Vlad, Vladimir, Vladek Melnikov <Russia> – born 1920, Moscow – Extremely intelligent, attended special school to learn German language; first love Herr Franz Eberhardt, his German teacher; meets Soviet General Valery Karasyovl, becomes his aide and lover during war; end of war assigned to Berlin; meets American Major Alan Walters, they become lovers; escapes to USA; works for Pentagon; meets and moves in with Reginald ‘Reg’ Bagley; Completes undergraduate degree at George Washington University; moves to Cleveland, Completes PhD at Western Reserve University, Professor at WRU; Has varies friends and lovers; Meets ‘Boys of the 1950s’ (Tom Kowalski and Peter Smith) in 1965. A small amount of hair on his chest, under his arms and around his uncut dick, strong arms. His dick is not the biggest and his balls did not hang the lowest but they were perfectly formed

………………………………………………………………

Other significant characters alphabetically by first name:

 

Adam Thompson <Russia> born 1929, Negro, artist, met Vlad while cruising men’s room at university, became Vlad’s lover; broke up because they believed a white / negro relationship would not be accepted. Remained good friend. New lover, Noah, He has uncut, long, thick dick.

Alan Foyle <Boys > born 1935– Love child of Alex Petrov and June Foyle tall, blond, blue eyes. Straight

Alan - Major Alan Walters <Russia> born 1903, Pennsylvania – Vlad met him in Berlin immediately after war when Vlad was assigned by Soviets to work with and spy on Americans in administration of Berlin. Vlad actually spied for Americans as he became disgusted with Soviet activities in Berlin. Alan helped Vlad escape to USA. married, two children, lives near Johnstown PA, farmer - a son (born 1927) served in the US Navy in the Pacific and a daughter – Nancy (born 1929 ) wife Mildred, Millie. His cut dick, a really want it bottom.

Alex Petrov.<Boys > & <Russia> Born around 1911, St Petersburg, Russia – Life time partner of Roland Johns, tall, just under six feet, and muscular. He had the bluest eyes Peter had ever seen and dirty blond hair. Large uncircumcised dick. A very willing bottom.

Alfred Noir <Boys > To outsiders in Athens Georgia butler of Daniel Hewes, but actually Daniel’s lover and partner, Writer – independently wealthy from royalties from trashy women’s novels. Handsome tall Negro, milk chocolate, large dick, uncut with long overhang

Anatoli - <Russia> Tram operator a tall thin man. Vlad’s description - I don’t remember his age or face but I can describe in detail his beautiful khuy (dick). The man Vlad watched shower at age six.

Ann Gates <Boys > born 1938, wife of Tom Kowalski, Lover of Louise Schultz Smith

Belle, Mrs. Forest <Boys > – attractive Negro about 60, housekeeper of Uncle Will, Aunt to Henry Bailey

Beth Kowalski - <Boys> Tom’s older sister, a student at Marywood College in Scranton

Bible Billy, <Russia> Acquaintance of Reg (not a close friend) - Senator from a southern state, trademark – always carries a Bible, To his constituents a segregationist - against Negro rights, Elisha – his Negro butler is his lover and also his brains, he advises Bible Billy on all legislative matters and runs his office. Billy enjoys handsome men and savors receiving golden showers (pissed on).

Bob - Uncle Bob <Boys > – Born 1913, Sean’s uncle, Jacob Winkler’s lover, died D-Day, owned farm in Seville, Ohio, left it to Sean.

Bradford, Attorney Miller <Boys > About the same age as Uncle Will and JB (born in 1890s). Personal attorney to Will and JB. Office in Athens Georgia, Tall, trim, totally bald with cobalt blue eyes Peter thought he was an extremely attractive man. Gay

Charlie <Boys> (1957) Breslau Pennsylvania, – abandoned by mother – Ralph Woods and Tim Snodgress became his guardian, Brother of Eddie. (See Ralph and Tim)

Daniel Hewes <Boys > – Will’s and JB’s Stockbroker and investment advisor in Athens, Georgia – tall handsome – 6’2” 190 lb (1.88 m 86 kg), penetrating blue eyes, big hands, Lover is Alfred Noir, cut above average dick.

David Windsor <Russia> born 1894 He was a patron of the arts, philanthropist and obviously very wealthy. His toy boy is Giovanni

Eddie <Boys> (1956) Breslau Pennsylvania, – abandoned by mother – Ralph Woods and Tim Snodgress became his guardians. Brother of Charlie. (See Ralph and Tim)

Elisha <Russia> To outsiders Negro servant of Senator Bible Billy, actually lover and political advisor to the Senator. tall about six feet (1.83m), wide shoulders, flat stomach, dark brown eyes that gleamed, a welcoming smile on a handsome face and dark almost black skin. He is truly a man of beauty.

Eric <Russia> born 1916, Berlin – Student of Herr Franz Eberhardt; at age 16 caught receiving a blow job from his teacher. Son of a Nazi official. After the war in 1961 Vlad visits Berlin, meets Eric. The perfect Aryan specimen: tall, blond, blue eyes and muscular and of course – uncut.

Frank <Boys > Priest in Akron, Ohio area, lover of Sean, Born 1918 A short, stocky, good looking man, Bottom,

Franz, <Russia> Herr Franz Eberhardt - born 1905, Berlin – Vlad’s German teacher and lover. He escaped to Moscow from Berlin when he was caught in a comprising position (giving a blow job) with Eric, the sixteen year old son of a Nazi official. Vlad’s teacher and lover in Moscow. Sent to Siberia day Germany began invasion of Soviet Union. Survived the war and settled in Irkutsk, a city in Siberia. Average height -brown hair. – Versatile – usually top, smooth almost hairless chest and just tufts of hair under the arms and over the beautiful cock. Not a big or small cock, just an average yet perfect shape with the head slightly peeping out through the skin.

Giovanni <Russia> – toy boy of David Windsor, born 1938 in USA – Italian parents

Henry Bailey <Boys > – Born 1937, Did yard work for Will in Daisyville, nephew of Belle Forest, With financial support from Will graduated from Albany (Georgia) State College with English / education major, moved north with Seth, tall handsome, penetrating brown eyes. Uncut, big dick, Short kinky black hair -

Jacob Winkler <Boys > – Born 1913, Farm boy lover of Uncle Bob who died on D-Day, married with children, Owns farm next to Sean’s, dick cut and smaller than the others. An appreciative bottom.

Jacob (Jake) Yoder, <Russia> born 1932, Amish – When 18 met Vlad and Reg when their car broke down. Jake leaves Amish family, moves in with Reg and Vlad, completes high school, graduates from George Washington University, Works for US Agricultural Department, becomes lover of Rob, uncut, tall, muscular body without an ounce of fat.

Jan<Boys > Born 1916, Custodian at Franklin Elementary School, Peter worked for him one summer, sex play – Czech background – fought in US Navy, uncut average, very long pliable foreskin

JB, Jerry Bob Huntington <Boys > born 1892, met Will 1928, they were life partners, Economics Professor, died 1963.

June Foyle<Boys > born 1906, Wife of wealthy Cleveland executive, seduced Alex when he did yard work at her home, gets pregnant, reluctantly dismisses Alex, has son, Alan, that unromantic husband believes is his. She reconnects with Alex twenty years later after husband dies and Alex’s firm is contracted to do landscaping at her home. Eventually Alex meets his son.

Keith Klemen <Boys > Born 1905, Insurance executive who Tom met in Columbus while delivering furniture as college summer employment, becomes Tom’s mentor and occasional sex partner (with Peter), Meets Will, they become friends, cut / long thin dick / about 6 ft (1.83m), well built and very handsome. Penetrating eyes. A bottom.

Louise Schultz<Boys > born 1938, wife of Peter Smith, Lover of Ann Gates Kowalski

Mildred, Miss Talbert – Aunt Millie <Russia> born 1886, Friend of Reg, Retired School teacher, tutored Jake, Her partner of 40 years had passed away.

Misha Mayakovski <Russia> Soviet Embassy in Berlin- Pre War, Secretary to Ambassador – Friend of Herr Franz Eberhardt, they met while cruising in Berlin’s Tiergarten. Arranges Franz’s escape to Russia and teaching position in Russia.

Miss Talbert – See Mildred

Noah <Russia> born 1930, Negro, music teacher Adam met at summer workshop for teachers. They became friends and lover, cut, long and thick, mushroom head, low hanging balls.

“Ollie”, Attorney Orville Kingston <Boys > born 1927, associate to Attorney Bradford Miller, handled Will’s JB’s and Peter’s legal issues from office in Athens, Georgia, average height, dick, cut, bottom – wonderful to touch

Papa, <Russia> born late 1800s, Vlad’s father, was a handsome man. He always had a smile. Everyone liked papa. When papa showered Vlad was spellbound by his fine-looking body. Papa was tall, almost six feet (1.8 m) tall. He had just a small amount of hair on his chest, under his arms and around his khuy (dick). He had strong arms, legs and chest and a small waist. Like his son, his dick was not the biggest and his balls did not hang the lowest but they were perfectly formed

Patrick Donovan <Russia> American working in Moscow prior to war. Vlad met him in a bar and asked to help him with his English. General Valery Karasyovl arranged for him to return to USA by way of Vladivostak (Soviet east coast on Pacific) – probably saved his life as traveling west through Nazi Germany and other controlled areas would have been impossible. Vlad’s first American, first red head, first cut dick. Patrick, a very willing bottom, now resides in Brooklyn Heights (New York City)

Paul Winkler<Boys > boys born 1940 – Straight farmer, married Rachel, cut - the biggest dick Tom & Peter had ever seen (with the possible exception of Roland Johns); tall, handsome, muscular with black curly hair and penetrating brown eyes.

Paul Winkler Jr. <Life> born 1961, son of Paul and Rachel Winkler

Pavel <Russia> – Herr Franz Eberhardt met him at concert in Moscow before war, handsome, separated from wife, straight.

Rachel Winkler –<Boys > born 1940, Paul Winkler’s wife

Ralph Woods–<Boys > – born 1941, Met Tom Kowalski in basic training at Ft Knox, from a small town, Breslau, Pennsylvania, After Army returned home and met his lover, Tim Snodgrass. They became guardians to two abandoned boys: Eddie age 7 (1956) Charlie age 6 (1957) sons of Mary and Hank the bully. Ralph is 5’8 (1.7 m), thin average cut dick, virgin when he met Tom

Reginald ‘Reg’ Bagley<Russia> – born 1897, met Vlad when the Russian attended a Methodist Church soon after arriving in USA, Vlad moved in, Works for State Department, wealthy from inheritance, tall, thin, slightly balding, sky blue eyes, small mustache, incredible smile that matched his personality. Cut Top, long slender shaft estimated to be 7 inches (18 cm)

Rob, Robert Johnson, <Russia> born 1941, from Frog Creek Tennessee, met Reg and Vlad when he was hitchhiking to San Francisco to escape Frog Creek after high school graduation, moved in with Reg, graduated George Washington University, met and became lover of Jake Yoder, manager of bookstore, thin with light brown hair, average height, average dick, cut

Roland Johns –<Boys> & <Russia> Born around 1911 . Bookstore manager, befriended Peter when he helped Peter while in high school obtain books with gay themes, lifetime partner of Alex. Small (about 5,6” – 1.65m, thin) man with the large cut dick, at least 7 inches, 18 cm. In appearance the opposite of lover, Alex

Ronnie Smith <Boys > – Peters brother, 5 years younger – born 1943, Straight, Peter taught him jerking off, lost his virginity with bridesmaid night of Peter’s wedding (with Peter’s help in arranging place for it to happen), when it was discovered Peter had a low sperm count, asked to fuck Peter’s wife – Peter’s twins could be his – one or both.

Sean, Father McFadden <Boys > Born 1918, Priest / confessor and good friend to Tom Kowalski. After boys 18th birthday (he would never do anything with a child) invites them to his farm in Seville. Sexual encounters, Lover is Frank- priest in Akron, Large Uncut – A top.

Sebastian <Russia> and Morris – Gallery owners where Adam had art exhibit

Seth Cuddley<Boys > Born 1928, artist, pure white skin, red hair, participant in art class where Peter modeled nude in Daisyville, met Henry, they became lovers, moved to Cleveland, works for Alex’s landscaping business, cut dick average size, the sight of a bush of bright red hair was exquisite.

Stan<Russia> Polish, Emigrated to USA following war, became Tom’s (uncle of Major Alan Walters) farm hand near Johnstown, Pennsylvania, then bedmate.

Tim Snodgrass<Boys> born 1936 – son of owner of Plumbing Business in Breslau, Pennsylvania – Became Lover of Ralph Woods – co-guardian to Eddie and Charlie (see Ralph for details) tall and handsome with dark hair and big brown eyes, average thin cut dick

Tom - Uncle Tom <Russia> born Pennsylvania 1892, Seduced (a very willing) teenage nephew Alan when they were forced to share a bed when Tom helped on his sister’s (Alan’s mother) farm. Tom now owns nearby farm where he lives with Stan, his Polish farm hand / bedmate.

Valery, General Valery Karasyovl <Russia> born 1891- Vlad became his aide and lover during the war. General very respected, one of few men who openly disagreed with Stalin who needed him during but not after war, at end of war he disappeared using name of deceased soviet soldier who had no family to avoid arrest by Stalin.

Victoria / Victor Hermoso <Boys > Investment counselor / manager. In office of David Hewes – Athens, Georgia. Extremely intelligent and competent (and well paid) but as a Negro limited as to interaction with clients. Cross dresser - As a girl - knock out beautiful, as a boy professional handsome. Dick - small cut – shaved crotch and pits, short about 5’ 6’’140 lb (1.65 m, 63.5kg) small hands –

Will, Uncle William Lang <Boys > – Youngest brother of Peter’s Grandfather (mother’s side) born 1895 – art instructor small Baptist college in Daisyville, Georgia – Peter visited and met Henry Bailey and Seth Cudley, Lover of JB, Moved to Ohio with JB, Lives on farm, bought the farm house.

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..