Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 6,866 Words
  • 1,081 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Life Goes On - 10. Chapter 10 Stonewall, The Turning Point in Gay History

 

As they walked back to the hotel after the Broadway show to change clothes for their next adventure Tim, Tom and Peter all raved about the show. Dear World was the first Broadway theater performance they had attended. From the overture played by a professional orchestra to the curtain calls at the end by Angela Lansbury they had been mesmerize. Keith had insisted the three boys sit in the fourth row, center seats he had purchased prior to arriving in New York while he sat in the mezzanine in the best available last minute seat available purchased for Tim. Back in the hotel they changed from their suits and ties worn to the theater into Levis and flannel shirts for their downtown late night outing.

As they walked to the subway Keith told the boys what he had heard about this bar in the West Village from a friend. Very few establishments welcomed openly gay people in the 1950s and 1960s. Those that did were often bars, although bar owners and managers were rarely gay. At the time, the Stonewall Inn was owned by the Mafia. It catered to an assortment of patrons and was known to be popular among the poorest and most marginalized people in the gay community: drag queens, transgender people, effeminate young men, butch lesbians, male prostitutes, and homeless youth. (Wikipedia)

They took the Seventh Avenue subway from Times Square to the Christopher Street station in the West Village. The Stonewall was a short walk from the subway. They were greeted at the entrance by a bouncer who inspected them through a peephole in the door. They paid the entrance fee of $3.00 each and received two drink tickets. They were required to sign their names in a book to enter this ‘private club’. Since no IDs were checked each as Keith had told them previously used a fictitious name. The four (Lou Lyon, Al Head, John Hand and Billie Butski) entered the club. There were two dance floors that were very dark with black walls and ceilings lighted by pulsating gel lights. They noted that almost all of the patrons were in their 20s or 30s. Keith realized that at his age he may not have been admitted if he had not accompanied three handsome young men. Keith had been told that if regular lights went on it was a warning that police had been spotted and that everyone should stop touching and dancing. They found a table in a corner and drank beer while enjoying the sights. Tim pointed at two elegantly dressed ladies standing near them. Both wore tight extravagant form fitting dresses: one shiny red and the other dark blue sequined. From head to foot they were a sight with large hairdos, excessive make up (colored eye liner, rosy cheeks and bright red lips) plump tits, slim waists, shapely legs and spiked heeled shoes (one red the other glittery silver). Tim whispered, “I didn’t think they permitted ladies in here.” The one in the blue dress had noticed the young man’s stare and smiled at him while moving her hands from her tis, down her body with one hand gently massaging her crotch. Embarrassed Tim looked away.

Keith laughed as he told Tim, “You have just been cruised by a beautiful lady. But if you look at her closely you will notice the large hands and feet and most important the Adam’s apple. It’s called an Adam’s apple not an Eve’s apple for a reason. While common with men women rarely have a visible one. Your lady friend is most likely rubbing a dick tightly held so as not to intrude on her svelte body. I am sure the lady would gladly dance with you, probably close, cheek to cheek and dick to dick”.

“Wow” Tim replied. “What else are you guys going to expose me to. I thought I had seen it all last night at the baths. Why do some of the men have hankerchiefs hanging from their rear pockets?”

Keith explained the ‘gay advertising code’. “The different colors represent the man’s preference. Depending on which rear pocket it’s in tells if he is a giver or taker. While there are many colors and hanky designs the common ones are: Dark blue / fuck (left - top, right -bottom), Light blue / Cock sucking (sucker, wants to be sucked), White / Jack off, Yellow / piss (pisser, pissee), Brown - if yellow is piss don’t ask what brown means, Green / Hustler (for rent, willing to pay), Mustard / Hung (+ 8 inches, 20 cm. – wants a big one).” To the relief of all there were no brown hankies visible.

Tim looked around the room and noted a guy with a red hanky hanging from his right rear pocket. “You didn’t tell me what red indicated.”

Keith replied, “I was hoping we would not get into that yet. But since you asked I’ll tell you. Red means fist fucking. That is when a guy gently shoves a well lubed fist up the ass. Red in the right pocket indicates he wants a fist up his ass.”

“That’s impossible. No way could that happen.”

“My young friend, everything is possible. If you return to the baths you might see it happen. As we explored St Mark’s yesterday I saw a man lying face down on his bed. His legs were slightly spread. Between the legs was a can of Crisco and a pair of rubber gloves. I assume he was advertising his desire for a fist. I thought that was something you would better understand after more exposure to man sex.”

As Keith explained fist fucking Tim noticed a man walk up to the red hanky in right pocket man. He made a fist and gently rubbed it on red hanky’s nipple. Then he lowered his fist and stroked the ass. Red hanky smiled. Soon the two men walked toward the exit with a hand firmly pressed against the ass of red hanky.

Tim quietly announced that he needed to use the men’s room but that he was afraid to go there alone. After witnessing the fisting encounter and having been ogled by numerous men including the ladies in their red and blue dresses he was afraid to venture on his own. Tom offered to go with him. The pissing was done into a trough. At the far end was a well built man of about thirty with a light blue (cock sucker) hanky in his rear pocket. He was standing back from the trough holding and exposing his long cut dick as a steady stream of never ending piss spurted out. To the relief of Tim, Tom stood next to the pisser. When Tom pulled out his sizeable uncut dick the pisser turned his head and without shame checked it out. “Oh my gosh, a big, beautiful natural one. My very experienced throat would appreciate being massaged by your uncut piece. Let’s step into a stall.”

Tom replied as he unloaded the evening beers, “Thanks for the offer but it has already been spoken for.”

The pisser laughed, “If you change your mind I would be willing to take sloppy seconds from such a masterpiece.”

Tim was so flustered by the encounter that he was unable to piss, a first for him. Tom whispered into his ear. “If you need to cool off why don’t you step into a stall and finish.” Tim went to a stall and as soon as he had his dick ready to piss he heard a knock on the wall. Then a note was passed through a hole in the stall wall. ‘Stick it through the hole. I want to drink your piss.’ Tim was now more flustered than when standing at the trough. He turned so his back was to the hole and finally relieved himself. When he exited the stall, he saw Tom peeking through the crack by the door of the stall opposite the one with the hole. Tom motioned for him to look. Through the crack next to the door Tim could see a man leaning against the wall of the stall with his hands holding the top of the stall side wall. His pants were down to his knees. In the narrow line of sight he could see a dick fucking the man planted against the wall.

As they returned to the table Tim thanked Tom for escorting him. He stated he hoped he would eventually feel comfortable in this new world and venture out on his own. Before they sat down Tom suggested dancing. Peter said ‘no thanks’ so Tom dragged Tim onto the dance floor. As they danced the pisser with the light blue hanky was dancing nearby. He eventually moved closer and then whispered into Tim’s ear, “This is your lucky night to have such a beautiful natural cock waiting for you.” Tim just smiled back. He laughed as he told Tom that the pisser had mistaken him as Tom’s partner. Tom replied that he was sure Peter would not mind if they returned to the bathroom for a quickie in the stall. Tim stated he would happily do a light blue hanky (cock suck) in the privacy of the hotel. They returned to the table and told Peter and Keith their bathroom and dance floor experiences. Neither was surprised or shocked by the tales.

Soon after they began drinking another round of beers the bright lights went on. Keith immediately said, “Let’s get the fuck out of here”. Luckily they were on the first floor (street level) near an emergency exit. Leaving their beers on the table they stepped out of the door into an alley. As they quickly walked around a corner into another alley they saw policemen approaching the exit they had just used. The four squeezed into a dark doorway as the policemen walked near them. The police stationed themselves at the door they had used to escape. Had they not run out as soon as the lights went on they would have been rounded up with the other patrons. They continued through the alley to Tenth Street, the street behind the Stonewall. They then walked over to Seventh Avenue and continued uptown back toward Christopher Street. As they approached Christopher Street they saw flashing red lights. Rounding the corner and just a half a block from the Stonewall they witnessed an unbelievable sight.

****************************

The following description of the police raid was taken from the Wikipedia website:

At 1:20 a.m. on Saturday, June 28, 1969, four plainclothes policemen in dark suits and two patrol officers in uniform arrived at the Stonewall Inn's double doors and announced "Police! We're taking the place!" Stonewall employees do not recall being tipped off that a raid was to occur that night, as was the custom. There was a rumor that one might happen, but since it was much later than raids generally took place, Stonewall management thought the tip was inaccurate. Days after the raid, one of the bar owners complained that the tipoff had never come, and that the raid was ordered by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms, who objected that there were no tax stamps on the liquor bottles, indicating the alcohol was bootlegged.

There is information indicating that the Mafia owners of the Stonewall and the manager were blackmailing wealthier customers, particularly those who worked in the Financial District. They appeared to be making more money from extortion than they were from liquor sales in the bar. Some believe that when the police were unable to receive kickbacks from blackmail and the theft of negotiable bonds (facilitated by pressuring gay Wall Street customers), they decided to close the Stonewall Inn permanently. Two undercover policewomen and two undercover policemen had entered the bar earlier that evening to gather visual evidence, as the Public Morals Squad waited outside for the signal. Once inside, they called for backup from the Sixth Precinct using the bar's pay telephone. The music was turned off and the main lights were turned on. Approximately 205 people were in the bar that night. Patrons who had never experienced a police raid were confused. A few who realized what was happening began to run for doors and windows in the bathrooms, but police barred the doors.

The raid did not go as planned. Standard procedure was to line up the patrons, check their identification, and have female police officers take customers dressed as women to the bathroom to verify their sex, upon which any men dressed as women would be arrested. Those dressed as women that night refused to go with the officers. Men in line began to refuse to produce their identification. The police decided to take everyone present to the police station after separating those cross-dressing in a room in the back of the bar. One patron, then known as male to her family, recalled, "My biggest fear was that I would get arrested. My second biggest fear was that my picture would be in a newspaper or on a television report in my mother's dress!" Both patrons and police recalled that a sense of discomfort spread very quickly, spurred by police who began to assault some of the lesbians by "feeling some of them up inappropriately" while frisking them.

The police were to transport the bar's alcohol in patrol wagons. Twenty-eight cases of beer and nineteen bottles of hard liquor were seized, but the patrol wagons had not yet arrived, so patrons were required to wait in line for about 15 minutes. Those who were not arrested were released from the front door, but they did not leave quickly as usual. Instead, they stopped outside and a crowd began to grow and watch. Within minutes, between 100 and 150 people had congregated outside, some after they were released from inside the Stonewall, and some after noticing the police cars and the crowd. Although the police forcefully pushed or kicked some patrons out of the bar, some customers released by the police performed for the crowd by posing and saluting the police in an exaggerated fashion. The crowd's applause encouraged them further: "Wrists were limp, hair was primped, and reactions to the applause were classic."

When the first patrol wagon arrived, the crowd—most of whom were homosexual—had grown to at least ten times the number of people who were arrested, and they all became very quiet. Confusion over radio communication delayed the arrival of a second wagon. The police began escorting Mafia members into the first wagon, to the cheers of the bystanders. Next, regular employees were loaded into the wagon. A bystander shouted, "Gay power!”. Someone began singing "We Shall Overcome", and the crowd reacted with amusement and general good humor mixed with "growing and intensive hostility". An officer shoved a transvestite, who responded by hitting him on the head with her purse as the crowd began to boo. Author Edmund White, who had been passing by, recalled, "Everyone's restless, angry, and high-spirited. Pennies, then beer bottles, were thrown at the wagon as a rumor spread through the crowd that patrons still inside the bar were being beaten.”

A scuffle broke out when a woman in handcuffs was escorted from the door of the bar to the waiting police wagon several times. She escaped repeatedly and fought with four of the police, swearing and shouting, for about ten minutes. Described as "a typical New York butch" and "a dyke–stone butch", she had been hit on the head by an officer with a baton for, as one witness claimed, complaining that her handcuffs were too tight. Bystanders recalled that the woman, whose identity remains unknown sparked the crowd to fight when she looked at bystanders and shouted, "Why don't you guys do something?" After an officer picked her up and heaved her into the back of the wagon, the crowd became a mob and went "berserk": "It was at that moment that the scene became explosive."

Violence breaks out: The police tried to restrain some of the crowd, and knocked a few people down, which incited bystanders even more. Some of those handcuffed in the wagon escaped when police left them unattended (deliberately, according to some witnesses). As the crowd tried to overturn the police wagon, two police cars and the wagon—with a few slashed tires—left immediately, with an Inspector urging them to return as soon as possible. The commotion attracted more people who learned what was happening. Someone in the crowd declared that the bar had been raided because "they didn't pay off the cops", to which someone else yelled "Let's pay them off!" Coins sailed through the air towards the police as the crowd shouted "Pigs!" and "Faggot cops!" Beer cans were thrown and the police lashed out, dispersing some of the crowd who found a construction site nearby with stacks of bricks. The police, outnumbered by between 500 and 600 people, grabbed several people, including folk singer Dave Van Ronk—who had been attracted to the revolt from a bar two doors away from the Stonewall. Though Van Ronk was not gay, he had experienced police violence when he participated in antiwar demonstrations: "As far as I was concerned, anybody who'd stand against the cops was all right with me, and that's why I stayed in. Every time you turned around the cops were pulling some outrage or another." Ten police officers—including two policewomen—barricaded themselves, with Van Ronk, Howard Smith (a writer for The Village Voice), and several handcuffed detainees inside the Stonewall Inn for their own safety.

Multiple accounts of the riot assert that there was no pre-existing organization or apparent cause for the demonstration; what ensued was spontaneous.

By 4:00 in the morning the streets had nearly been cleared. Many people sat on stoops or gathered nearby in Christopher Park throughout the morning, dazed in disbelief at what had transpired. Many witnesses remembered the surreal and eerie quiet that descended upon Christopher Street, though there continued to be "electricity in the air."

During the siege of the Stonewall, calls were made to The New York Times, the New York Post, and the Daily News to inform them what was happening. All three papers covered the riots; the Daily News placed coverage on the front page. News of the riot spread quickly throughout Greenwich Village, fueled by rumors that it had been organized by the Students for a Democratic Society, the Black Panthers, or triggered by "a homosexual police officer whose roommate went dancing at the Stonewall against the officer's wishes". All day Saturday, June 28, people came to stare at the burned and blackened Stonewall Inn. Graffiti appeared on the walls of the bar, declaring "Drag power", "They invaded our rights", "Support gay power", and "Legalize gay bars", along with accusations of police looting, and—regarding the status of the bar—"We are open."

History was made that night and the following days as the riots continued. Some consider this to be the turning point that inspired the ‘Gay Rights’ movement.

The riots spawned from a bar raid became a literal example of gays and lesbians fighting back, and a symbolic call to arms for many people. Historian David Carter remarks in his book about the Stonewall riots that the bar itself was a complex business that represented a community center, an opportunity for the Mafia to blackmail its own customers, a home, and a place of "exploitation and degradation". The true legacy of the Stonewall riots, Carter insists, is the "ongoing struggle for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender equality". Historian Nicholas Edsall writes,

Stonewall has been compared to any number of acts of radical protest and defiance in American history from the Boston Tea Party on. But the best and certainly a more nearly contemporary analogy is with Rosa Parks' refusal to move to the back of the bus in Montgomery, Alabama, in December 1955, which sparked the modern civil rights movement. Within months after Stonewall radical gay liberation groups and newsletters sprang up in cities and on college campuses across America and then across all of northern Europe as well.

 

In 1999 the site of the Stonewall uprising—the Stonewall Inn, Christopher Park, and the surrounding neighborhood streets—were placed on the New York State Register of Historic Places and added to the National Register.

*********************************

After watching the police activity from a safe distance the four hailed a cab on Seventh Avenue arriving at the hotel after 3:00 Saturday morning. Keith took Tim to his room. After quick showers the naked men crawled under the covers. Keith then told Tim, “I am totally exhausted. If you want to take care of yourself or suck me off go for it. However I will not be able to reciprocate now. But after a good night’s sleep I look forward to quality time with you.”

The ever horny young man accepted the invitation and moved further under the covers. Swallowing the soft, long, thin dick of his friend he easily brought it to full hardness. As exhausted as Keith was he enjoyed the attention and soon rewarded his young friend. After swallowing Keith’s cum Tim moved in cuddling next to Keith. Keith was already asleep and Tim who had considered jerking off soon joined his friend in slumber land.

Feeling the need to piss Keith got up. Returning from the bathroom he was amazed when he saw the time on the clock, 11:15. Never had he slept this late. But then he reminded himself that he had never before stayed up until beyond 3:00 after watching gay riots. Looking at the Angelic face of his sleeping bed partner Keith’s body responded to the thoughts of what soon would happen. At 64 years of age, almost 40 years older than Tim, his dick still responded with the appropriate stimulation and Tim was certainly someone to stimulate him. Suddenly he realized that he was not only hungry for the young man but as his stomach growled also for food. He telephoned the room of Tom and Peter across the hall waking his friends. Peter answered and was also surprised at how late it was in the morning. Keith suggested that they have breakfast together in his room and offered to call room service. After ordering a breakfast large enough to feed four hungry men he brushed his teeth and stood next to the bed. Gently pulling the covers back he exposed the naked body of the young man sprouting a ‘morning woodie’. Keith kneeled and examined the perfectly formed young piece. He leaned in, opened his lips and swallowed. After a few ups and downs Tim stirred. “That feels so good.” Soon Keith was rewarded with Tim’s first of many cums of the day. He then told Tim the plans for breakfast for the four and suggested he put on pants and a T shirt. They turned on the TV and watched news about the Stonewall Riots. Just before the food arrived Tom and Peter knocked at the door. They entered, both were barefoot wearing Levis and T shirts.

The waiter rolled in the card loaded with breakfast foods. As he departed the room with a smile prompted by the generous tip, Keith leered at the cute ass on the young man, “I would have offered him more tip than just cash if I wasn’t in a room full of hot males overflowing with testosterone. During my last visit to New York I ordered room service breakfast. The smiling young waiter asked if there was anything else he could do for me as he rolled in the food cart. From the look in his eyes and as he starred at my crotch I asked him what else was available. He replied that he was open to suggestions. There was a small bowl of ball of butter on the breakfast tray. He picked one up and smiled at me. As you can imagine in less than ten minutes when he departed the room my ass was very satisfied from being fucked by a butter lubed dick. And both the happy tip of his cock and cash tip in his hand brightened the waiters day.

The three young men were hungry for something other than sex. They all enjoyed the hearty breakfast, watching the news of the previous riots on TV awhile planning the day’s sightseeing. Since every good meal is followed by dessert, after cleaning their plates the four without any special prompting were soon all hard and ready for dessert of man. Tim kneeled in front of Tom massaging the uncut dick bulge in the Levis while Peter led Keith to the bed. Tim unbuttoned the Levis and freed the hard moist dick. Pushing the pants down, he moved close in. Tom had showered prior to going to bed and his skin covered head had accumulated the overnight musk of an uncut man. Tim leaned in, pushed the skin back and savored the man aroma – both sweet and pungent. He gently squeezed the head causing a dribble of precum. He rubbed the juice on his finger and then licked the essence of man. As he moved in with his mouth wide open Tom pushed him away. “Slow down buddy.” Tom then pushed Tim back onto the floor. He then kneeled and pulled off the young man’s Levis. He leaned in and licked the young friend’s dick seeping with juices. Both were now near the point of no return. Tom reversed his position and in the 69 position both almost immediately gulped down the juice of the other.

Meanwhile, Keith was on his back on the bed with his legs on kneeling Peter’s shoulders. Knowing exactly what his friend wanted Peter lubed his dick with the ever available Crisco and without mercy rammed in his large headed, thick dick. Keith’s moan represented 1% pain and 99% pleasure. Peter pumped hard and steady. As he reached his climax he pulled out spilling himself onto Keith’s hard dick. Using his hand and jism as lube he quickly brought his friend to a quick conclusion.

Following his cumming, Tim from the floor watched the activity on the bed. He was fascinated by the pleasure the older man apparently received from the brutal treatment by Peter. Although he had just exploded down Tom’s throat he felt himself aroused as he watched the fucking. He reached down and began jerking himself. Tom who was next to him on the floor was amazed at the endurance of Tim. Tom replaced Tim’s fist with his own and brought the young man to his second cumming just minutes after he had swallowed the first. Tim’s cumming coincided with Keith’s eruption.

Peter and Tom returned to their room to take quick showers and dress for the day’s sightseeing. Tim and Keith did the same and they were all soon on the subway. Since none of them had ever visited the Statue of Liberty they agreed to start the day with an excursion to Liberty Island. Seated on the subway Peter leaned in to Tim as they traveled the same tracks as two days earlier saying, “Would you like to repeat the actions of our first meeting?”

Tim laughed as he replied, “Yes, BUT – since this car is nearly empty two guys feeling each other up might result in police activity. I had enough of that last night at Stonewall.”

As they exited the subway it was hard to believe that this nearly abandoned area of the city on a Saturday midday stroll was the busy hub of the world’s financial markets on a work day. Following their visit to Lady Liberty they continued their sightseeing. Their itinerary included Trinity Church, the Anglican (Episcopal) Church on Broadway at the intersection of Wall Street. This historic Church sat on land deeded to the Church in the late 1600s. George Washington had worshiped in the original building destroyed during the Revolutionary War Great Fire of 1776. The present building was constructed in the 1790s. Their next stop was the construction site of the World Trade Center where the twin towers were rising. From there they walked east then through the Fulton Fish Market, then most important East Coasts Fish Market in the USA. A few blocks north at the entrance to the Brooklyn Bridge Peter suggested they walk to the middle of the bridge. This time with the accompaniment of his friends he was less terrified as the group marveled at the views of lower Manhattan and the New York harbor. Continuing they traveled north through China Town stopping at a Buddhist Temple on Mott Street. Stopping at one of the many tourist shops Peter and Tom bought imported Chinese souvenirs for their children. A few blocks north in ’Little Italy’ they stopped at the famous Ferrara Cafe offering its famed cannoli & other Italian desserts, plus espresso, since 1892. Although they had been walking almost two hours Keith pointed out that they could have covered the distance from Wall Street to Little Italy in 30 minutes of nonstop walking. Keith cautioned them to limit their pastries as they had reservations for dinner at Mamma Leone’s Restaurant in the Times Square district. He told the boys the restaurant was famous for its Italian meals of generous portions. “No one ever left Mamma Leone’s hungry”.

Keith suggested a visit to MacDougal Street in the Village, an area full of interesting shops and galleries, prior to dinner. A short taxi ride took them to the heart of the Village. After exploring shops and two art galleries they taxied on to Momma Leone’s.

Following two hours of eating, drinking and conversation the boys could not believe how stuffed they felt. Keith suggested they walk to their next destination, The Everard Baths on 28th Street. The thirty minute walk would rejuvenate their stuffed bodies.

During their walk Keith stopped at a pharmacy. The others noted with surprise as he purchased a dozen rubbers (condoms). As they continued he told his friends, “If any of you fuckers want to top you better protect your most precious body part. Anyone making himself available to strangers at the baths has probably entertained hundreds of cocks over the years. Who knows what diseases are waiting?”

He continued with a history and description of the Everard. “It opened in 1888 as a Turkish bath intended for general health and fitness in a former Church with a Victorian Romanesque Revival architectural style. By the 1920s it had become exclusively gay. There were various police raids starting in 1919 but none in recent years. It became referred to as the EverHard. The facilities include both wet and dry steam rooms, a pool and private rooms. You will find the cliental, activity and ambiance similar to the St Mark’s”. (Note: The Everard closed in 1986.)

At the entrance Tim stated he was amazed that such a place existed only a few blocks from his apartment (a 12 minute walk, .6 miles or 1 km).

Being a Saturday night the place was crowded. There was a waiting list for rooms so Keith suggested the boys get available lockers and he would wait until a room was available for all to use. In the locker room Tim no longer felt inhibitions and stripped, wrapped the towel around his waist and went to the showers with Tom and Peter. He was relieved that he did not sprout a woodie while showering with his friends and two others. Tom suggested a tour and they walked the halls noting many doors open with men lying or sitting on their narrow beds. Tim was intrigued by the ones lying on their stomachs, feet toward the door with uncovered asses exposed and apparently ready to be topped. One muscular body of indeterminate age since the ass, not the face, was exposed had a can of Crisco between his spread legs leaving no question as to what he wanted. Walking into the sauna Peter directed Tim to a seat next to a handsome black man of about forty. All were naked since towels had been hung on a rack at the sauna entrance. When Tim sat next to the man of color he immediately noticed the contrast between his white and the other’s black legs. The man had smiled at the three as they entered. Tim’s seatmate spread his legs slightly exposing his semi soft black dick. The spreading of the legs forced the black leg against Tim’s. As soon as he felt the pressure against him Tim was conflicted as to what he should do. Then remembering what happened when he had not moved away from Peter on the crowded subway two days earlier he kept his leg firmly in place. He then pressed back. The black man now put his hand on his own leg. The large hand was innocently (or not) also touching the side of Tim’s leg. The emboldened Tim placed his hand on his own leg. The two hands were touching. Peter who was sitting on the other side of Tim observed the activity. He then whispered into Tim’s ear, “Go for the black dick. Just gently reach over. If he pushes your hand away – so be it. But I am sure he will not resist your touch.” Tim visualized first the feel of the dick and then the possible embarrassment when he was rejected. But he was no longer the innocent boy of a few days earlier. As he gently reached for the black dick his new friend spread his legs further apart. As Tim took hold of the shaft it grew. Then to Tim’s pleasure he realized it was uncut. It continued to grow as Tim found himself holding the largest dick he had ever seen. Suddenly Tim realized the black hand was holding and stroking his own white piece. Tim knew that if he did not push the hand away he would soon erupt. He felt powerless as the pleasure was so great he could not stop it. He finally got the nerve to whisper into the handsome man’s ear. “You are going to make me cum.” Having said this encouraged his friend who tightened his grip on Tim. Tim cried out as the juices rose and his eruptions began. Then to his surprise the hand released the grip as the stranger leaned over and swallowed the pulsating white dick. After Tim had drained himself down the throat he was licked clean. The stranger then sat up, pulled Tim into him and whispered, “You are one hot man,” as he kissed and probed Tim’s mouth with his cum covered tongue. The stranger then stood and left the sauna while shamelessly displaying his hard, precum dripping, uncut black dick. As he closed the door he smiled at Tim and said, “Hope to catch you again later.”

While what had happened did not surprise Tom or Peter, Tim was in a near state of shock as he grasped what had happened with the stranger. Just then Keith entered the sauna. Tom gave Keith a quick summary of Tim’s experience. A smiling Keith suggested they continue their tour and that he was sure the young man would quickly revive.

When they again passed the room where the muscular man with the Crisco conveniently placed between his spread legs they saw that the door was open just a crack. Intrigued Tim peered through the crack and pushed the door further. While the man was in the same position on his stomach there now was a second man on top of him savagely pumping. The bottom moaned with pleasure as the top roughly shoved in. Tim moved into the room and stood in the narrow space between the bed and wall. The top would pull all the way out and then ram in. Tim then got on his knees so he could see the action close up. Neither the top nor bottom seemed concerned that a cute young thing was closely observing their pleasurable action. After a few more assaults the top rammed in hard and held steady as he was apparently filling the willing ass. He pulled his dripping dick out, wiped it with a towel and said, “Thanks man. “ Then smiling at Tim he said, “You next?” The other three had watched from the hall. They were more interested in Tim’s reaction than watching the fuck, something all had watched many times. Tim backed out of the room as the bottom lifted his head and turned to Tim. With a smile on his face he reached back and patted his ass while saying, “It wants you!” Although it had been less than ten minutes since Tim’s adventure in the sauna the tent on his towel indicated he was rejuvenated.

Watching the fucking had inspired Keith. He told Tom, “Let’s go to the room. I need what that guy just got. It appears our friend has an interest in fucking and would enjoy another eyeful.

The four crowded into the small room. Keith kneeled on the edge of the bed. Tom took the tube of lube and before greasing his dick turned to Tim, “You want to go first?” They all assumed shy Tim would say ‘no’. To the amazement of all Tim let his towel drop to the floor, took the tube and squirted lube on his hard and ready dick. Tom took the tube back and lubed Keith’s willing hole. Tim moved in, took his dick in hand, aimed it and shoved in his virgin to fucking dick. Keith, accustomed to the bigger pieces of Tom and Peter easily accepted Tim. If Tim had not cum recently in the sauna he probably would have shot as soon as he entered since the feeling was like nothing he had ever felt. He only lasted a couple of pumps until unloading. When he pulled out Tom moved in followed by Peter. Even after two recent cummings Tim still was fully aroused. When Peter deposited the third load into Keith, Tim moved in and sucked the older man to a happy conclusion.

For the next two hours they enjoyed the sauna, steam room, dips in the small pool and lounging while watching the activities. Then returning to the small room Keith gleefully received another triple fuck.

Returning to the hotel they again paired off: Tom and Peter in one room and Tim again with Keith. Tim was now totally hooked on the joys of topping. Before Keith offered his ass to Tim he handed him one of the rubbers he had purchased earlier. “You should never top a stranger and especially a guy who pedals his ass at the baths without protection. You should be an experienced rubber user. Practice on me.” Tim had a little difficulty opening his first one. Keith then gave Tim instructions on rolling it on and how to remove and dispose it. Keith never touched Tim’s dick as he wanted the student of fucking to do it himself, ‘hands on instruction’ as one would say. Rolling the rubber over his hard and ready dick almost brought Tim off. Luckily for Keith, Tim’s multiple cummings at the baths reduced his urges and he was able to provide both a vigorous and long lasting fuck. The following morning Tim requested another lesson.

Sunday morning Tom and Peter attended mass at the famous St. Patrick’s Cathedral. Tom chose the most macho looking priest for receiving communion as he thought about his mentor and friend, Father McFadden back in Pleasant Valley, Ohio. Father Sean McFadden had been Tom’s confessor. When Tom was twelve years old he confessed that he was touching himself. Father McFadden had relieved the boy by telling him he was not going to go to hell but was just doing something that was a natural part of growing up. A few years later when Tom confessed that he was attracted to ‘boys’ Father McFadden (Sean) again gave him guidance and relief. After Tom’s eighteenth birthday Father McFadden had invited Tom and his new friend Peter to the farmhouse he had inherited. As discussed in the first book of this trilogy, Boys of the 1950s, a very special and intimate friendship started that continued.

Keith and Tim met the other two outside St Patrick’s after the service. They strolled the eight blocks north to the Plaza where they enjoyed a leisurely brunch. Brunch was followed by a stroll in Central Park where they enjoyed the scenery, both botanical and manly. After returning to the hotel Tim had another opportunity to perfect his fucking with protection skills. As Keith packed his suitcase he handed Tim the bag of remaining rubbers. “You are now an accomplished safe sex fucker. If anyone insists you bareback them just say with a smile, “Sorry – No glove, No love.” Wanting as much time as possible with his new friends, Tim accompanied the three to LaGuardia Airport. Following appropriate man-to-man hugs at the gate the three Ohioans boarded their flight to Columbus and Tim returned to his Manhattan apartment.

Note – an edit has been made to Chapter 8. Tim’s job has been changed from stockbroker to being in a management training program at a Wall Street area bank.
Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..