Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 4,503 Words
  • 888 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Life Goes On - 13. Chapter 13 Tim and Luis Play Cupid

December 1969

Seeing the extra setting at the dinner table reminded Tim of his high school friend, Emily. He hoped inviting her was his mother’s idea and not Emily’s. While she had been considered his ‘girlfriend’ their high school senior year, he had never felt romantic urges. In high school he had been conflicted about his sexual urges. While the other boys either boasted about sexual conquests or talked about what they would like to do with a girl Tim did not understand their feelings. He and Emily had gone to movies, church events and the senior dance together. But after graduation they never saw each other again. Through the years Tim’s mother constantly informed him about Emily’s activities in college and then her position as a third grade teacher at the Hudson Rock Elementary School. While it would be nice to talk to her, far better than an evening with his parents, he had no interest other than to find out how her life had turned out. She had been raised in the same religious environment with a domineering father and complacent, gossipy mother.

At promptly 4:30 the doorbell rang and the Hastings were ushered into the living room. Tim’s mother gushed over how lovely Emily looked. She pushed them together on the sofa leaving Luis to find a chair for himself. At dinner Tim was seated next to Emily and Luis at the far end of the table. After an hour of meaningless dinner conversation the two fathers took Luis to the basement to examine some wood working project, the mothers cleaned the table and kitchen while Tim and Emily were sent to the living room.

As soon as they were alone Emily said, “I am so sorry. I did not know what my parents had planned.”

Tim replied, “I know exactly how you feel. Let’s get out of here and have a normal conversation. You, Luis and I can go someplace out of their eyesight, hearing and controlling.” Tim called Luis upstairs and announced we’re going to the movies to see Hello Dolly at the cinema in Cedarville. We’ll take Emily home after the movie. We will probably have a snack after the movie so might be late. The three had their coats on and were out of the house before the parents could comment or object.

Tim told Emily that the movie was just a ruse to get them out of the house. He asked where they could go for a quiet talk. Since Emily had no recommendations Tim suggested Jack’s Saloon in Cedarville, the next town. He explained that neither he nor Luis drank much and that they would probably just have a beer each. Emily could have a coke or something stronger. Luckily, being just a couple days before Christmas the bar was not crowded and they found a quiet table in the back. The noise was in the side room where a group of boisterous guys played pool while their girls sat looking bored.

Tim had remembered Emily from high school as being one of the pretties girls in the class. The two of them usually had the highest grades. Tim started, “I am going to ask the obvious stupid question. Why is the prettiest and smartest girl in our class not married and is still living with your parents?”

She replied, “After graduation from State College I accepted a position in Hudson Rock to teach third grade. Living at home seemed the natural thing to do. But I hate living under my father’s control. My mother just like your mother accepts his narrow minded dominance. I’ve been unhappy with the living situation since moving back after college three years ago. Soon, but not soon enough I will find someplace else to live. But as long as I remain in Hudson Rock I know they will try to control my life. As far as marriage, any guy that I would consider husband material has escaped this place. The remaining ones are either lazy beer lovers or what I call ‘Jesus Freaks’. No way am I going to get involved with someone from our church. Tell me about yourself.”

Tim told her about the joys of living in New York City. He told her he met Luis at the Presbyterian Young Adults Church Group (a lie, but better for now than a ‘gay bar’). He told her about their explorations of the city (leaving out the baths and adventures in the woods). Emily was memorized by his description of Angela Lansbury in Dear World on Broadway. He asked Luis to tell Emily about his family.

“Oh, I am so jealous. Someone from Hudson Rock is seeing so much while I am stuck here where my big adventure of the week is choir practice. The most exciting thing that happens is when old Mr. Beltcher pats me on the rear end after choir practice. He has a wonderful bass voice and his wife sounds like a sick raccoon when she sings so she is not in the choir. I try to avoid the old coot. I would slap his face but I know that would bring more shame to me than him. After a couple more beers for the men and cokes for Emily she excused herself to go to the ‘ladies room’. While she was gone Tim asked Luis if he would mind if he invited her to visit them in the City. Luis had no objections. When she returned Tim made the suggestion. He was amazed at how quickly she accepted. It was decided she would take the bus from Scranton the following Friday, the day after Christmas. Saturday the three would go to Connecticut for the wedding, Sunday – She would meet people her age at Brunch with the Church Group, Wednesday evening they would attend a friend’s New Year’s Eve Party and she would be free to roam the city the other days while Tim and Luis were at work. She would stay in the spare room in their apartment but they would tell her parents she was staying with Luis’ girlfriend. Tim chuckled as he told her she would be safe in his apartment. He explained that neither he nor Luis had an interest in pursuing girls while they did enjoy a close relationship with each other. He told Emily that if she had a problem with two guys loving each other than she would not be comfortable at their place.

Emily was aware that sometimes two men or two women shared a romantic relationship but she had never known such a couple. Then she stated that if such couples existed in Hudson Rock they kept their relationship secret. Suddenly her eyes widen as she commented, “There are two men in their forties in the choir at Church who have lived together forever. They are farmers and possibly share the same feelings you two do. Also the first and sixth grade teachers share a house. Maybe they are romantically involved. I know Preacher Dawson seems to enjoy condemning such relationships. No I do not have a problem with how you love and live.”

“As far as escaping, my mother’s sister, Aunt Sally who is the ‘black sheep’ of the family, will support me. She married outside the church and is the constant subject of my mother’s comments about inappropriate lives. I am sure she will drive me to the Greyhound Bus station in Scranton. My parents will make my life hell for going off to New York, or as they will call it Sodom and Gomorrah.”

Tim, his parents and Luis attended the Bible Church the following morning. Tim told Luis he could stay at the house but he insisted saying this could be funnier than a Broadway comedy. After Church they took Emily to dinner at a nice restaurant in Scranton to discuss her coming to New York Friday morning. They timed their return from dinner to be just thirty minutes prior to their departure for New York.

When Emily told her parents she was leaving for a ten day visit to New York City they were speechless for a few moments. She endured three days (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday / Christmas Eve) of lectures and badgering that were so nasty that by Thursday / Christmas Day she planned an early escape. Christmas Day afternoon she left a note on her bed stating she was meeting her ride to New York earlier than expected. She then drove her car to Aunt Sally’s where she stayed the night. Early Friday morning Aunt Sally drove her to the bus station in Scranton and she was met by Luis at the Port Authority Bus Terminal in Manhattan Friday afternoon. Upon arrival at the apartment she called her parents and simply told them she had arrived safely and was staying with Luis’ girlfriend. She was polite but gave no additional information to her mother. Ten minutes after Emily’s call the phone rang. Luis answered the call from Tim’s mother who demanded to speak to her son. Luis told her he was not home (a lie, he was there). She then screamed and demanded to know what happened to Emily. Luis in the sweetest voice possible said, “She is fine and staying with a friend. Thank you for the concern. I hope you had a Merry Christmas. Have a happy New Year. Goodbye.” Emily and Tim congratulated Luis and then they all had a long laugh over his handling of the irate mother.

When Tim called his former roommate’s fiancée, Patty, to ask if he could bring a date to the wedding she said, “After all the loving time you gave Mike and me we owe you, of course bring her.” Saturday was a full day starting with the train ride from Grand Central Terminal to Connecticut, then wedding and reception and finally after returning to the city strolling along Fifth Avenue seeing the Christmas decorated store windows and the magnificent Christmas tree and skating rink at Rockefeller Center. Sunday morning Luis visited his parents while Tim and Emily attended the service at the nearby Presbyterian Church. Following the service they went to brunch with the group of ‘young adults.’ One of the young men, who Tim had considered very quiet and shy, sat next to Emily. She seemed to enjoy his company and at the end of the meal he offered to take her sightseeing. At 6:00 she called the apartment to tell Tim that they were going out to dinner and that she might be back late. At 10:00 (22:00) the door buzzer rang. She escorted Jack into the apartment and for the next hour the four: Tim, Luis, Emily and Jack had an enjoyable conversation. Jack was not the introvert Tim thought he was. After Jack went home Emily talked for another half hour about the wonderful man she had met. He was taking her out the next evening, Monday, after work. They went out again Tuesday evening. The four attended a New Year’s Eve party Wednesday evening at the apartment of one of the members of the Church group. Since they did not arrive home after the party until 3:00 in the morning Tim suggested Jack sleep on the sofa in the living room. He gladly accepted although his apartment was only a fifteen minute walk. When Tim got up an hour later to piss he saw Jack and Emily making out on the couch. The next morning Jack was asleep on the couch and the door to Emily’s room was closed. After a New Year’s Day breakfast Emily and Jack departed for a day of sightseeing.

Jack would not see Emily on Friday until late in the evening. As a senior auditor with the accounting firm, Price Waterhouse and Company (now known as PricewaterhouseCoopers or PwC) he would be overseeing the counting of the inventory of a manufacturing firm in Brooklyn. He would call and hopefully stop by later that evening.

As they ate supper in the apartment both Luis and Tim noted Emily seemed upset. They assumed there was a problem with her quick romance with Jack. Finally, almost in tears, she said, “I want to discuss something with you two but I don’t know how to approach the subject.”

Tim replied, “Emily, we are friends. Just spit it out.”

“OK, here goes. I am twenty-five years old. I have never been with a man. In fact I have never seen a naked man except as pieces of art – paintings and sculptures. When babysitting I have seen little boys but never a man. I think Jack might make an advance. He has touched me places that makes my whole body tingle with pleasure. But he has only touched me over my clothes. When we get close I see and have touched the hardness in his pants. I know I shouldn’t but if he used even a small amount of force I would probably let him have what he wants and to be truthful what I want. I feel so stupid not knowing about life. My mother gave me a lecture once about ‘men’. She warned me to never let a man touch me except my husband. To do so was a sin. She also said that I must submit to my husband even if I do not want to. That it is the duty of a wife. No mention of love or preparation for sex. What do I do? Last night in bed all I could think about was his lanky six foot four (193 cm) naked body pressed against me. If he had walked into my room I would have begged him to take me. But I don’t know what a man does, how he functions, and most important I am terrified that I could get pregnant.”

Both Tim and Luis assured that her feelings were normal, very normal. They also told her that pregnancy was easily preventable. She thanked them for their comments and concern but told them talking did not answer her two worries: just what is a man and most important how does one not get pregnant?

“Emily, If you want, I and Luis if he is willing will show you what a man looks like and how he responds. Shall I show you?”

“No! Yes! No! I don’t know!”

“Emily, I will let you inspect me. I will stop at any time if you request.”

Tim then stood and stripped to his under briefs. After a short pause he took them off. At first Emily turned her face away and then starred at the soft dick.

Luis stood and said, “I am not going to let him get all the attention.” Soon naked Luis was standing with his friend.

Tim then explained, “When a man gets aroused his penis, we usually call it a dick or cock gets hard. So at some point, that will happen during this lesson. You probably notice a difference between our dicks.” He then briefly explained circumcision, Biblical references to it, Jewish customs and the fact that most Americans were circumcised while in Europe most were not. Luis pulled his skin back and then over the head to demonstrate. Tim then stepped closer to her and told Emily to touch it. She refused. He told her that he touched it every day so why couldn’t she. He reached for her hand and led it to the dick. She let him guide her. “Wrap your hand around it and gently stroke it.” She complied. Luis stroked his own and soon both had full hard-ons. Tim then said, now it is time for lesson two. He went to the bedroom and returned with a rubber and lube. He then had Emily open the package, showed her how to hold it and had her roll it on his hard dick. He then handed Luis a paper napkin and told Emily they would finish the demonstration. She continued to stroke his rubber covered dick while Luis did his uncovered. Suddenly Tim felt the juices rise and told Emily to carefully watch his dick. He was soon shooting into the rubber. Then Luis shot his load catching it in the napkin. Then Tim gave instructions on rubber removal. The boys then wiped their dicks and got dressed.

“The hands on lesson is over. What just happened is a secret between the three of us never to be told to anyone. Let’s discuss it and answer any questions you have.” She didn’t have any questions so they told her how GREAT it felt to stroke the dick. They told her about jacking off and she admitted to rubbing herself.

When boyfriend Jack arrived about 10:00 (22:00) they shared pie and small talk about the events (but not the sex lecture) of the day. Tim took Jack into his bedroom for a private conversation. “Emily is a sweet person and I feel for her like a brother, a very protective brother. I don’t know what might happen between you two but I do have one request.” At this point he handed Jack three rubbers and some lube. “No glove – No love, OK. Enough said.” Jack was speechless as he shoved them into his pocket. Tim also stated, “There are more in the bottom drawer of the nightstand in Emily’s bedroom.”

Tim then announced that he and Luis were going to the midnight showing of Easy Rider at the cinema on 34th Street. They departed and decided to visit the Everard instead. When they returned home hours later at 3:00 Jack’s overcoat was still hanging on the coat rack and the door to Emily’s room was closed.

Tim woke up at 8:00 and after a long piss sat at the kitchen table reading the latest issue of Time magazine. The door of Emily’s bedroom opened and out walked Jack, bare naked. Tim was both surprised and extremely pleased by the sight. Six foot, four (193 cm), skinny, small amount of hair on chest and crotch with a dick to match his large hands and feet. Tim could not help but stare at the long, cut masterpiece hanging over low hanging balls. Tim walked into the bathroom and pissed leaving the door open. Tim admired his ass and thought about the perfect cock as he saw the stream of piss from the back between the slightly spread legs. As Jack returned to the kitchen area Tim asked him if he would like a cup of coffee. “Sure, Thanks.” As naked Jack sat at the table in the seat opposite, Tim who was wearing sweat pants and a T shirt got up and poured his friend a cup. Luckily his loose pants hid his half hard dick.

Tim was speechless and finally said, “Did you sleep well?”

Jack replied, “No. But I am not complaining. I owe you and Luis heartfelt thanks. You two guys are certainly a pair of successful cupids. Your handful of little gifts and warning ‘no glove, no love’ shocked and then pleased me, REALLY PLEASED ME! While my dick was telling me to go for it my brain was telling me to be a gentleman. You comment and action relieved some of my anxieties. But my major concern was Emily and her feelings. Well, soon after you departed for the movie lasts night we were making out. She gave no resistance no matter where I put my hands. Finally I picked her up and carried her into the bedroom. Everything that happened was mutual. Later during one of the lulls she told me what had happened earlier that evening before I arrived. She told me she had confided in you that she was attracted to me but the thought of pregnancy was overwhelming and that she had to force herself to resist temptation. She told me that you explained the use of rubbers and had her practice rolling one on.” At this point Tim became extremely embarrassed and pissed at Emily since she had revealed their private activity. Jack continued with a hearty laugh. “It must have been a sight to see her learning to roll a rubber on a banana.” Tim sighed a great relief. “Your assurance that pregnancy should not be a concern gave her the freedom to do as her body wanted. We both thank you and the banana.”

He continued, “I am sorry, I should not be roaming around your home naked. For me it is very natural. When I was ten years old my mother left our family and moved in with another man and then moved out of state. My dad was left to raise his three sons, I am the middle one. We lived in a rural area of upstate New York near the Canadian border. Our house was a small two bedroom cottage on a mountain lake. There were no neighbors. In the summer we three brothers swam naked every day. We slept naked and had no problem walking around naked. My dad swan naked with us and also slept naked. There was nothing sexy about it. It’s just the way it was. So I feel very comfortable being naked around other men.”

Tim then told Jack, “I have a confession to make. I told you Emily was my cousin. I did that to protect her reputation. It sounded better to announce we had a relative visiting than a single girl. Actually, in high school Emily and I dated. It was never romantically serious, at least from my viewpoint. I never saw her again until two weeks ago when our mothers’ conspired to get us together. I really like Emily. But, as you have probably concluded I am happier with a man. Luis and I are a couple. I hope that is not a problem for you?”

Jack replied, “I do not understand such relationships. I know what the Bible says about two men together.” Tim was devastated. He wanted to punch Jack in the face but realized the bigger man could beat the shit out of him. Jack continued, “I also know what the Church teaches about a man lying with a woman outside of marriage. I don’t know if what you and Luis do is a sin or just natural. Also what Emily and I do might be a sin or just natural. However, I do not believe that something that feels so good could be a sin. You probably feel the same way about your life with Luis. So, I drink to our lives doing what we do.” Jack with a big smile on his face raised his coffee cup to toast his friend. Tim raised his cup and they touched cups and drank to their happiness. “Well, I need more sleep, see you later, Friend.” Jack stood and innocently scratched his balls as he returned to his bed and Emily.

Tim returned to bed and fell asleep snuggled next to Luis.

When Tim woke up a few hours later he was pressed against Luis. His dick requested and Luis’ ass replied with a wiggle and a ‘yes please do.’ Following a very quiet fuck so as not to disturb the guests Tim pulled on the sweat pants and went to piss. The door to Emily’s room was open and both their winter coats were gone. There was a note on the kitchen table, ‘Jack and I are going out for the day. Don’t wait up for me tonight, I might stay overnight at his place.’

Sunday morning a very happy Emily called. She told them she and Jack were going to Church and then after brunch with the gang he was driving her home to Hudson Rock. Tim told her he would also go to Church and they could pick up her clothes after brunch. Luis wanted to see the happy faces of the two ‘no more virgins’ so he also attended the service.

The two started a whirlwind romance despite the distance and objections of Emily’s parents. He dropped her off at Aunt Sally’s when they returned to Hudson Rock. After a brief visit with Aunt Sally’s family Jack returned to New York City. Aunt Sally had never seen her niece so happy and the two discussed her adventure with Emily omitting the sex. Then Emily reluctantly drove home and answered her parents’ questions with short, evasive answers.

The following weekend Jack visited again arriving at Aunt Sally’s mid Saturday morning. Emily told her parents she and Aunt Sally were going shopping in Scranton and if it was too late she would stay over at her Aunt’s. Her Aunt knowing their real plans covered for them as they departed for the motel room Jack had rented. Aunt Sally did not see Emily again until late Sunday afternoon.

Emily decided it was time for her parents to meet Jack. The following weekend he came directly to her home and she introduced him to her parents. They were cordial but not friendly. She told her parents Jack wanted to see Amish country in Lancaster County. Since it was a five hour round trip drive and with sightseeing added they would not be home until evening. Actually the only sightseeing was the inside of Jack’s motel room. He took her back home late that evening and returned Sunday morning to attend Church. After enduring a somewhat hostile Sunday dinner Jack departed for the city.

His visits to Hudson Rock were frequent and she visited him at his apartment during spring school vacation. Emily applied for a teaching position in New York and was hired to begin the following September. When they announced plans for a June wedding in New York City her parents began a verbal tirade with rants about her marrying outside the Church and moving to the morally corrupt metropolis. Her parents would not attend the wedding because as her father stated, “If you marry that man in a Presbyterian Church the Lord will not recognize the marriage. You will be living in sin and if you have children they will be bastards in the eyes of our Heavenly Father”. Emily was relieved that her parents would not be there to destroy her special day. Aunt Sally, her husband and two teenage sons came to New York and stayed with Tim and Luis. The apartment was crowded with the boys sleeping on the floor but the excitement of visiting the city and attending the wedding made up for any inconvenience. Jack’s brothers and father came for the wedding. Sally was Emily’s ‘matron of honor’, Tim walked her down the aisle and gave her away and Jack’s older brother was best man.

Ten months later Jack Junior was born and a year later beautiful little Sally arrived. When a two bedroom apartment in Tim and Luis’ building became available, the expanding family moved in just down the hall from Uncle Tim and Uncle Luis who happily and frequently cared for the little ones.

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

The way I see it is that if a man has the desire to be with another man who has the right to say anything about it. The same goes for a young woman who has an interest in a certain young man, it shouldn’t matter if he belongs to the same church as she does or not. I’m at the point where I view these types of relationships as what they are, love is love and no one has the right to interfere in their lives unless there’s abuse or something else that threatens their future together. Even then it should only be to protect the abused and talk to the abuser to get both sides of the story before you make a decision about the situation. This is the best way to handle the situation even if it’s verbal abuse, you have to get both sides of the story before you take action otherwise you risk being a busybody who has nothing better to do than interfere in their lives. Great chapter by the way. 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..