Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 4,441 Words
  • 835 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Life Goes On - 17. Searching for Mr. Right

As Aiden and Vlad ate supper at home they discussed Aiden’s student, Owen. They both agreed that Owen appeared to be a typical confused gay boy. His coming of age story, while not uncommon, intrigued them. Aiden asked his partner if he would like to meet the young man. Vlad replied that it might be interesting. They discussed how to arrange such a meeting and agreed it would be best if they took him out to dinner. They did not want to invite him to their home as that might indicate something more than a meal was planned and they had no interest in any kind of sexual activity with him. They decided to take him to Manner’s Big Boy, a moderate priced family restaurant, as they wanted to downplay the significance of the invitation. The menu at Manner’s included the famous ‘Big Boy’ (a double decker two patty hamburger with cheese and a special sauce), full meals, thick milk shakes and both Vlad’s and Aiden’s favorite, strawberry pie with large berries in a sweet glaze.

Following their next class Aiden spoke to Owen privately and suggested a dinner. The student readily accepted and they arranged to pick him up the following evening.

At the restaurant they selected a booth that would give them privacy. After small talk and ordering dinner Vlad told Owen that he enjoyed hearing his ‘story’. He also told him that his story was very interesting and titillating. Owen asked Vlad to share some of his adventures. He was surprised that someone who had grown up in the Soviet Union was a professor of political science at a respected university. Vlad gave an edited version of his ‘coming of age’. He started how at the age of six he enjoyed watching the men at the tram (streetcar) depot where his father worked shower after their long shifts. He chuckled as he told how he was caught watching the most handsome man, other than his father, shower and the man had laughed and said in a voice no one else would hear, ‘So you think I have a nice khuy (dick). I hope that someday yours is as handsome as mine and that it gives you the enjoyment mine does.’ Of course at the age of six I had no idea what he meant by my dick giving pleasure. Rest assured, I certainly have learned what a delight it can be.”

Vlad continued with learning to jerk off at the age of twelve, sneaking a peak at his parents fucking in the one room the family of six (parents, grandparents and two sons) shared in the Moscow communal apartment and his experiences attending a special high school for students proficient in foreign languages. His favorite teacher and mentor had escaped from Germany, as he learned later, after getting caught sucking the dick of the son of a Nazi official. This teacher, Franz, invited him into his bed and his heart. The last day he had seen Franz was the day the German army began its eastern movement across Poland toward the Soviet Union. All Germans in Moscow had been rounded up and then disappeared.

As they ate their dessert, Manner’s Big Boy’s famous glazed strawberry pie, Vlad suggested (as he and Aiden had previously agreed) that they continue their discussion at the gay bar. Seated at a table in the back of the bar the server, Mike, enthusiastically took their order. Owen asked Vlad detailed questions about his coming out with his teacher, Franz. He stated that someday he hoped to be snuggled in bed with the man he cherished. The comments and questions about Vlad’s military experience in the Soviet Army were interrupted when Owen excused himself to visit the men’s room.

A man followed Owen into the bathroom and stood next to him at the urinal. Since the two urinals were close together the two stood with shoulders almost touching. The urinal mate stood back so Owen could easily see him pissing. Owen was mesmerized by his first view of a man pissing through the opening in the skin that totally covering the head of an uncut dick. Owen‘s only experiences with uncut dicks had been covertly glancing at them in the high school showers and dressing room at the town swimming pool. There were few boys and men in his Midwestern home town with natural dicks. He had observed dicks that were fully covered and some where the skin only came part way over the head. While he had only seen soft uncut dicks, he had used the thought of their hardness as an inspiration for some of his frequent teenage jackoff sessions. He had wondered how it would feel to have that skin covering his dick head. He also considered the possibility of piss and cum accumulating under the skin next to the head. Seeing an uncut dick close up brought back all those teenage memories. His own dick immediately responded to the recollections. He suddenly realized that the guy next to him was staring at his hard dick. The guy leaned into him. Owen froze. The guy stroked his own dick. It grew to an impressive size. The skin still completely covered the head. He moved a step back so Owen could get a better look. He then stepped back into a stall leaving the door open. Owen turned and continued to eye the hard rod. The man motioned for Owen to join him in the stall. A captivated Owen stepped into the stall as the man unbuckled his belt and let his pants fall to the floor. He then took Owen’s hand and guided it to the shaft as he reached and began stroking Owen’s that was protruding from the fly of his pants. Owen was in a trance. Both the girth and length of this hard dick were larger than any he had ever seen in his limited experience with dicks. The man then placed his hands on Owen’s shoulders and pushed him to his knees. Owen immediately detected a foul smell. He then pulled the skin back exposing the dick head. The freeing of the head intensified the bad odor. Owen noticed little pieces of yellow that looked like small chunks of cheese in the space between the dick head and shaft. The man placed his hand behind Owen’s head and pushed it toward the cheesy shaft. The putrid smell was overwhelming. Owen jerked back and with difficulty stood and opened the door of the small cubical. He stuffed his now limp dick into his pants and made a hasty retreat from the bathroom.

Since he was obviously distraught when he returned to the table Aiden asked him, “What happened?”

Owen then explained the encounter. He stated that it was the first skin covered dick he had seen up close. Describing the stinking cheese around the covered head he said he almost puked from the foul stench. He hoped he would never see a covered dick again.

Aiden attempted to calm him. “What you experienced was not the usual uncut dick. I have had experience with a few and I can tell you that a clean natural dick is a real treat. While it does have a special aroma, that scent of a man, on the right person is pleasing and vey delicious. Any dick, even a cut one, will smell bad if not cared for. Do not let one experience spoil the joy you will get from the taste of a MAN. Who was this filthy guy?”

Owen looked around the room, “I do not know. To be honest I only looked at his dick. Other than that he wore Levis, as do most the men here, I can tell you nothing about him. I do not know if he was old / young, fat /thin or hairy / bald. All I remember about him is his large stinking dick which I am unable to erase from my mind.”

Vlad broke in, “Trust me, uncut dicks can be a delight. I have savored many. So just put that experience out of your mind. Outside of the USA, most Muslim countries and Israel circumcision rates are low so if you exclude natural men as partners you are eliminating the majority of potential hookups of the world.”

Owen replied, “Since you were not born in the USA may I assume your dick is as you call it ‘uncut’.”

Vlad replied, “You are correct in assuming a Russian dick is uncut. I only saw a few cut dicks prior to coming to the USA and those were either Jews or Americans like the one I met in Moscow and others while stationed with the Soviet Army in Berlin.”

Aiden interjected, “And I can tastefully affirm that a natural, uncut dick can be a real treat!”

They then turned their conversation to Owen meeting Mr. Right. Vlad and Aiden lectured their young friend on the pleasures and dangers of going with strangers. Vlad started, “While having sex with a stranger can be exciting it could be dangerous. Most crimes against gay men are never reported because of shame and the fact that some police will have no sympathy for the victim. You must always be on the alert. Just assume any stranger you go with is planning to rob you. Be vigilant. While luckily I have never had a bad experience with a stranger I have heard stories that are frightening. I told you about my first love, my teacher of German in Moscow. Franz told me about an experience he had soon after arriving in Moscow. While living in Germany his sex life had been active and pleasant. Upon arrival in Moscow he hit a dry spell. One day he met a man in a park who invited him back to his room. He willingly kneeled in front of the man and opened the stranger’s pants. The dick that he pulled out was in the same cheesy, smelly condition as the one you just encountered in the men’s rom. Franz, who had vast experience with natural dicks, did not want to put this one to his lips. He began jacking it. They man wanted more. He was stronger than Franz and forced the dick into his mouth. Franz had no choice but to suck the rancid thing. When it was apparent the stranger was close Franz pulled out and finished him with his hand. Before the man recovered from his cumming Franz ran out of the room. He stopped at the first street stall selling vodka. Using the vodka as mouthwash he stood in any alley and gargled trying to get rid of the foul taste. Luckily this experience was just unpleasant, not dangerous. If the man had wanted he could have done much more such as tying up Franz and violating him.”

Aiden continued, “While many gay men have horror stories to tell about casual encounters there are also exceptional stories with happy endings. I’ve already told you about ‘how I met Vlad’. If I had not taken the opportunity to talk to the handsome stranger in the park that day as I walked toward the barber shop while a student at University of Georgia I would not have been invited to dinner by Daniel. As a stockbroker he was not only a great sex partner but also later a valuable mentor to me, an MBA student. I did take a risk going to his home that first evening. He and his partner, Alfred, could have easily overpowered me and had their way with me, forcing me to do things that I did not want to do and causing me injury and disease. But I took a chance and the results were not only a glorious sexual event but also a friendship that eventually led me to Vlad and Cleveland. However, in the case of Daniel the stockbroker I was not taking as much as a gamble as with most anonymous encounters as I did know Daniel was who he claimed to be as I had visited his office prior to his bed.”

“When out for a good time carry the smallest amount of cash necessary and do not carry important documents such as your driver’s license or credit cards. Keep your keys in a deep pocket. Some guys carry a fake wallet with a small amount of cash and hide the big bills and driver’s license, etc. wrapped in a hanky just stuffed in their pocket. For an older man the possibility of robbery is greater as they are more likely to have money, may not be as strong and may be so thrilled that a young, strong hunk is attracted to them that they lose their inhibitions. A younger man, such as a handsome guy like yourself, is more likely to be a victim assault or rape.”

Owen broke in, “What do you mean by rape? Only a woman can be raped.”

Vlad continued, “No my friend. A man can be raped. I assume you have never been fucked or fucked anyone?”

“What do you mean? Fucking a man? I never heard of such a happening.”

Aiden explained, “Fucking can be very pleasurable to both the ‘top’ and the ‘bottom’.” A top is the man who shoves his hard dick into the ass of the bottom. See the bartender with a blue hanky in his right rear pocket. He is using the hanky code that indicates he is a bottom, willing to accept the right man.”

“That sounds dirty and painful. I just do not understand how it could give pleasure.”

“Well my friend, we are all different. To many people sucking or being sucked is dirty and unsanitary. You told us you enjoy sucking, getting sucked and swallowing. Before you were introduced to the pleasures of fellatio also known as sucking you probably assumed the concept did not exist and/or was dirty. Do not assume that something you do not understand is wrong. Some gay men enjoy, really enjoy, being a top or bottom or both. Some do not. For the bottom being fucked can be painful if he is not experienced and prepared. The first time it will most likely hurt but then often the pain turns into pleasure. The bottom should be clean and well lubed. If you ever try it I strongly suggest the top use a rubber both for cleanliness and safety. A lot of lube should be used with a rubber. If and only if you want to bottom hopefully your first will be tender, slow and have a small dick.”

Owen seemed shocked by the concept. “Do you guys fuck?”

Vlad replied, “Sex lives are very private. Let’s just say we enjoy each other without giving any details. There is a common concept about discussing sex: telling the truth is often either exaggerated or none existent. So even if I said we do or do not do something you cannot assume our answer is truthful.”

Mike approached their able, “Are you guys ready for another round of beers?” As he ogled Owen, “What a sweet innocent boy who I could teach so much.” Then looking at Vlad, “What a handsome mature man who I am sure could teach me divine pleasures. This is a table of many possibilities.”

They thanked Mike for the words of wisdom and offer of beer but declined stating they were departing soon. While they found his comments somewhat insulting they also found them titillating. Also they did not want to piss off their waiter so Vlad left a generous tip.

As they departed the bar Owen thanked them for the dinner, bar invitation and mostly the interesting conversation. They shook hands and agreed to meet again.

The discussion with the cute student had totally turned on Vlad and Aiden. Neither needed any encouragement as they raced to the bedroom. Each helped the other get naked. Vlad then pushed Aiden face down onto the bed. The talk of rape had both repelled him and turned him on. “Spread your legs pretty boy. Your ass is mine.” Never had Vlad spoken to Aiden like this. Suddenly the thought of his lover forcing himself on him excited the younger man. Vlad lubed his dick and placed the head against the frightened and excited rosebud. He shoved in with no mercy. Aiden cried out with pain. While Vlad’s heart wanted to sooth his lover his dick thought otherwise. Usually their love making would be tender and slow with breaks to delay the finale. This night there was only raw lust as Vlad rammed. Aiden had never felt so much pain. His own hard dick was crushed against his stomach and forced against the bed sheet. As Vlad pumped harder Aiden felt his juices rising. Finally Vlad released himself deed into his lover. The pulsating of his love’s dick against his hole brought Aiden over the top as he shot the most intense load of his life onto the clean bed sheets. Vlad immediately felt remorse. He knew his lust had caused great pain to the man he loved. He wrapped his arms around Aiden and with tears apologized. The conflicted younger man did not know if he should hit or embrace his attacker. Wordlessly he accepted Vlad’s arms. Within minutes both were calm. Each felt the other’s newly risen dick pressing against their entwined bodies. Their passions rose and the second love making session was long and tender, the opposite of the first that had been short and violent. Waking the next morning in each other’s arms another tender but short session started the new day. They never spoke of the violent attack. However, both thought about it frequently and hoped someday they would again feel the pain, pleasure and remorse.

As the semester ended and graduation for Owen approached the need for the student to meet his professor concerning classwork ended. However, both found the company of the other enjoyable and they often met for coffee and conversation. Since Owen had been accepted in the graduate program at John Carroll University in a Cleveland suburb they knew their contact would continue. Thanks to the mentoring of his professor Owen now had the courage to be aggressive in his pursuit of sex. He shared his encounters with Aiden.

His first encounter while out on his own had been in the men’s room of the bar. An older man had bought him a beer and their discussion turned to Owen’s sexual activity. While the conversation was somewhat interesting the man did not turn on Owen sexually. The man kept asking him about his ‘experiences.’ Owen replied with a complete fabrication. First he told the man he worked in a family owned hardware store and lived with his parents. Then he lied about his past experiences indicating he had never been with a man and his only experience had been messing with other boys in junior high school when he was eleven. The man claimed to be visiting Cleveland from Pittsburg on business and that he was single. Owen realized the man was lying as the untanned ring space on his finger indicated he was married. The man offered to give Owen a lesson. He told Owen to go to the men’s room and he would follow. The stranger than gave Owen a blow job in the stall. The man’s technique was not equal to that of his year’s earlier summer lover, Walt. The pleasure ended as soon as Owen shot down the stranger’s throat. As he returned home he marked this one as a beginning that could only be improved on.

Owen’s next experience was with a man he had noticed in the bar a number of times. He decided that since this guy was a regular it was safe to go home with him when the offer was made. Upon entering the stranger’s apartment he said to Owen, “I have a special request. Will you please piss on me?” Owen was surprised but not shocked as he had learned there were many ways to get satisfied. Out of curiosity he agreed. The man stripped naked and led Owen to the bathroom. He then sat in the tub and motioned for Own to stand next to him. He reached up, opened Owen’s fly and pulled out the soft dick. It was soft as there were no sexual feelings. Owen then did as requested. As the stream began the stranger reached up took the dick in hand aiming it to his face. Opening his mouth he swallowed most of the yellow piss. As Owen discharged the recent beers he saw the man’s dick rise. As he shook the last drips onto the waiting lips the man then asked Owen to cum on his face. They both jacked themselves. The sight of the stranger doing himself was more of a turn on than pissing on his face. Owen soon shot aiming at the open mouth while his friend also unloaded. Owen zipped up and departed. As he walked down the stairs to the street Owen thought to himself, ‘Interesting, not something I would want done to myself. Then he reconsidered. Who knows, maybe someday I will want a warm stream of piss sent down my throat. I wonder what Aiden’s thoughts on this are?’

A few days later when Aiden and Owen met for coffee the professor laughed with his friend. “Now my student has something to teach me. I had never heard of the thrills of being pissed on. But as we realize, just because we haven’t done it does not mean it is not possible. Maybe someday – but I highly doubt it.”

That evening Aiden shared the pissing conversation with Vlad. “I have witnessed pissing, but not in the way you told me. While in the Soviet army my assignments included prisons where Germans were held. Since I was proficient in the German language I participated in the interrogation of prisoners. The guards at these camps were brutal. They were especially harsh on these prisoners as they had heard of the atrocities committed on Soviet prisoners in German prison camp where they were starved, abused, sexually violated and beat. Out of a combination of being without women and their hatred toward the Germans they satisfied themselves with various forms of sexual torture. They would go into the prison barracks and find an effeminate looking man. Then taking him back to the basement of the guardhouse they would perform various acts on him. One was to place him on a table on his back with his ass at the edge. Then after tying down his upper body they would put his legs up, spread them and tie them to a rafter in the ceiling. Then up to ten guards would fuck him. After finishing they would leave him there with cum dripping out of his ass. Later they or other guards would return and fuck more. One was kept in that position for three days. I don’t know what happened to him, he was near death as he had not been given food or water. Another time I saw a prisoner tied to a pole in a sitting position. The guards used his mouth instead of the toilet for pissing. If he didn’t hold his mouth open a gun was held to his head. I never witnessed a pissing were the receiver enjoyed it.”

Then Aiden and Vlad discussed the possibility of pissing on someone. There were both intrigued. The next time the professor and student had coffee Aiden told Owen of their curiosity. They agreed to visit the bar and hopefully encounter the man who enjoyed ‘golden showers’ as they later learned the activity was called.

That evening the three entered the bar and the man was there. Owen introduced him to his two friends. He told the man that he had shared his experience and that his friends were willing to do him. The man, Al, got a big smile on his face as he inspected the bodies of the two handsome men with Owen. Al then ordered beers for all suggesting that they drink as much as possible. While none of the three told their new friend true information about their backgrounds he was willing to relate his story. He was a truck driver working for a plumbing wholesale company. He was the only one of his large family that included two sisters and three brothers that was not married and had children. Luckily since his parents had so many grandchildren there was not a lot of pressure on his getting married. His sisters had finally given up arranging dates for him. They shared another beer. When Al ordered a third round the three switched to ginger ale. They wanted to be fully alert as they pleased their new friend. Finally Vlad announced, “If I do not empty my bladder soon I’ll piss in my pants. It will either be here or at your place.” The three followed Al in Vlad’s car as they dove to his apartment. By the time they entered the apartment all three were uncomfortable and ready to GO. They followed their new friend to the bathroom where he stripped naked. The handsome muscular man of about forty with a generous cut dick stepped into the bathtub. All three opened their pants and pulled out dicks which were aching from the need to piss the large quantity of liquids consumed. Their host asked them to do it one at a time. First Vlad let his stream go. Owen was in ecstasy. This was the first time he had seen his friends’ dicks. As Vlad directed the yellow stream coming from the piss hole of his covered uncut dick Owen’s jumped to full hardness. As Vlad shook the last drops from his piss hole Aiden began his stream. When it was Owen’s turn he was so hard that he was afraid he would not be able to piss. With difficulty he aimed his hard piece down and the yellow liquid began to pour into the eager mouth. When Owen finished the three pumped their now hard dicks. Soon three loads of white cream dripped from Al’s lips and face. He jacked himself to completion and being fully satisfied leaned back into the bathtub. The three friends zipped up and departed.

That night spurred by the new experience and seeing the student pleasure himself Vlad and Aiden had a tender session that lasted over an hour as each stopped when close to the edge.

 

Vlad’s journey from his checking out kuhys (dicks) at age six in the 1920s, high school experience (and loves), Soviet military experiences (and loves), escape to the USA to his meeting Peter and Tom at the new Cleveland Club Baths in the 1960s is chronicled in the second book of this trilogy, Russia My Home.

Robberies: I have been robbed three times: on a very crowded Moscow metro train (subway), by two old men in Catania, Sicily, Italy helping me on a bus and by a stranger kneeling in front of me during a happy moment in Wroclaw (Breslau) Poland. In all cases the robber got less than the equivalent of $20.00 as my real money, passport, credit cards, etc. were hidden (carefully on my body or back in my room).

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..