Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 4,152 Words
  • 807 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Life Goes On - 20. The King Tops the Queen

January 1973

When Lee rolled over to select a card his now hard dick pointed straight up. He reached for a card, looked at it and showed it to Owen.

As Owen starred at the Queen of spades held by his lover, his dick quivered with anticipation. Meanwhile, Lee’s ass trembled as it awaited the assault by his tender loving Owen.

Although this would be his fifth cumming (fucking Alex after the party, morning suck off with Henry and Seth, 2nd Alex fuck, recent cuddling and completion with Lee) in less than twenty-four hours Owen’s dick immediately rose to the occasion in readiness as he rolled over onto his back. Lee opened a rubber and rolled it down the eager shaft. Then as instructed he removed the cap from the tube of K-Y lube and slathered a generous amount on the dick. He then squeezed lube onto two fingers of his right hand. He reached behind and rubbed it on the ‘rosebud’ as Vlad had called it. He then forced one finger in the tightly closed hole forcing lube into it. Next he attempted, as Vlad had suggested, to insert two fingers into the hole. Although his fingers were slim this was too uncomfortable to complete. Then with a forced smile on his face he looked at his love as he kneeled facing him with one knee on each side of Owen’s chest. He reached behind and took hold of the hard dick. Leaning back he aimed it toward the rosebud.

“Be calm,” Owen whispered. “Go slow.” Lee felt the dickhead breaking into the opening. With it just an inch (2.5 cm) in he felt a throbbing pain. He forced himself to not retreat. With a pained expression on his face he just froze with the dick impaling him. As his ass assimilated to the attack it loosened and the pain subsided. He leaned back and felt the dick move in. While the pain returned it was not as intense as the first. Then he moved down and suddenly realized his love was implanted as far as possible. The pain remained. At this point the only gratification he received was knowing he was connected with Owen and hopefully giving him pleasure. The two just smiled at each other. Owen reached for Lee’s limp dick and was surprised that it did not react to caresses. What seemed like an eternity but in reality was only about half a minute Lee began up and down movements as the pain subsided.

Suddenly he felt something inside that was amazing. As Vlad had explained there was a special spot and Owen’s dick must have found it. As Lee moved up and down the pain returned as the pleasure increased. His own dick had gone from totally limp to rock hard. He became more vigorous in his movements as the pain mingled with the pleasure. Owen was now gyrating and pumping into his love’s canal. Not unexpectedly Owen cried out as Lee felt his lover’s cock surge as it pumped juices into the rubber. With Owen still implanted in him Lee grabbed his dick and fisted it until a massive load of white cream gushed onto his love with most landing on the face and eager open mouth.

Exhausted, Lee fell onto his love’s chest as Owen’s dick gently slid out. Lee’s lips landed on Owen’s and he eagerly licked and swallowed his own spunk.

Both cried out, “THAT WAS INCREDIBLE.”

Exhausted from the events of the day and the previous night at Alex’s and Roland’s the lovers contently fell asleep cuddling, now exhausted and very happy, soft dick to soft dick. At 6:00 the alarm went off and Lee grudgingly crawled out of bed. While a morning woodie was normal he was surprised that after the recent activities it was still able to stand tall as it did this morning. Quietly he got out of bed hoping he would not waken the cute soundly sleeping Owen. January 2 was the day his company conducted a total count of inventory. He would be crawling through dusty warehouses all day and possibly into the evening. As he pissed away his woodie thoughts turned to the incredible fuck. The morning usual woodie became an optimistic hardon. Normally when in such a state he would get back into bed, crawl down under the covers and use his lips below the hips to wake his sleeping lover. This morning there was no time to start something that usually lasted at least a half hour if not longer. As he stroked Owen appeared at his side ready to piss away his woodie. After emptying his bladder Owen began stroking his own. The two simultaneously shot their spunk into the toilet bowl and then departed, Owen back to bed, Lee to work.

Owen slept until 10:00, probably the latest ever. However, considering the activity of New Year’s Day he certainly deserved the extra rest. After a quick breakfast he drove to the John Carrol University Library where he planned to spend the remainder of the day researching material for class projects and papers. However, his mind kept returning to the fucking good experience. Twice he took breaks from his research to visit the library men’s room and beat his meat in the privacy of a stall. He wasn’t concerned about saving himself for Lee as he knew his love would come home exhausted, probably late evening, after an intense day of finalizing the inventory value working with the auditors in the warehouse.

Lee, who was responsible for shipping at the firm, Yang Brothers (named after the owners: Lee’s father and uncle) had told Owen they needed an accurate count to satisfy the auditors before they could ship merchandise to customers or unpack shipments from suppliers after January 1. Basically the business was shut down until the auditors were assured of the accuracy of the inventory count. Three years earlier there had been problems with the count that resulted in delayed shipments to customers. The extra freight costs of expediting the late shipments were substantial and had caused a drop in first quarter (January to March) profits. Lee was not going to let this problem be repeated no matter how late he had to work on January 2 and possibly into the morning of January 3.

He enjoyed working again with CPA (Certified Public Accountant) Brad Summers, the auditor in charge. At 6 foot, 4 inches (1.93m) and thin the ever professional auditor extruded a business aura wearing a dark suit, crisp white shirt, conservative necktie and always arriving wearing a hat, a fedora except on hot summer days when he wore a straw boater. While giving a professional appearance his subtle sense of humor made working with him a pleasure. When there was an issue he would say, “We don’t have a problem but an opportunity for resolution.” Lee’s father did not enjoy working with auditors and to the delight of the son had made Lee the point person with them. Actually Lee had fantasized about this tall guy since their first meeting two years earlier. Keeping in mind the limitations on friendships between clients and auditors required by ethics of the auditing profession Lee and Brad had developed a cordial and pleasant working relationship.

This year there were no serious problems with the count. By 7:00 (19:00) the two staff auditors working for Brad and Lee’s three warehouse helpers had gone home. Brad and Lee were ready to sign off on the count when the handsome auditor questioned one of the counts that had been recorded concerning a recently received shipment. The numbers of crates exceeded the amount needed for the inventory items, imported kitchen utensils. The two walked to the warehouse receiving area where the crates were stored. They opened the first three crates and determined the contents matched the count records. The fourth was heavier and had not been opened as the auditors had only required test counts of a sample of items. This wood box was nailed shut. Lee found a crowbar and pried it open. To their surprise it did not contain kitchen utensils but packages wrapped in brown paper tied with string. Lee opened a package and discovered magazines. The top magazine had a photo of a sexy girl on the cover. The title and other writing was in Chinese.

Brad looked at it with interest. “What the fuck?”

Lee translated, “The title of this magazine is something like ‘Pussies Like Big Dicks’.”

With a smirk on his face Brad retorted, “To have an effective audit we must examine the contents of this box.”

The two professional friends and also normal horny guys began to thumb through the new found treasure. There was a wide variety of magazines. All included Asian women either solo, or with other women or men performing sex acts, some that Lee had never imagined. While most of the men were Asian a few magazines featured white American looking men with Asian women. Brad commented, “Those healthy, hot looking American guys must be military personnel making an extra buck or just getting off.” Brad made no attempt to hide his interest. He would show Lee pictures and ask him to translate the brief comments. He seemed especially interested in a sequence of photos that started with two well-endowed cut white men with an Asian women. Photos included her both stroking the magnum dicks and attempting to suck them. Their various positions included a double fuck with one guy on his back with her sitting on him getting fucked in the ass while the other entered her from the top. Brad showed special interest on the next page that had her on her back being fucked by one and sucking the other while the two guys were kissing each other.

Then as Brad turned the page he exclaimed, “Can you believe this?” She was on her back being fucked while the other guy stood over her head with his dick in the mouth of the guy fucking. “Now that looks like fun.”

Lee was both shocked and intrigued that professional and conservative Brad would admit that seeing a guy being sucked off by another guy appeared to be fun.

The next page was even more interesting. She was still on her back with the same guy plowing into her. But the other guy was now behind the fucker and to the amazement of Lee was fucking the guy who was fucking the girl.

Lee noted the slight bulge in Brad’s conservative dark grey pinstripe suite had turned into a major bulge similar to his own swelling.

After looking at these photos together Lee stated, “I’ve got a problem. If I don’t take care of myself I’m going to cream in my pants.”

As he stood and started to walk to a private place Brad suggested, “I’m in the same condition. Let’s just do it here.” As he said this he unzipped, loosened his belt and let his pants fall to the floor. Lee was amazed at the size of the healthy dick that stood at attention. Cut, long, thick with a mushroom head the hard dick had juice seeping out of the piss hole. Lee dropped his pants exposing his less impressive piece. Brad looked with envy, “You are lucky to be intact. Must be nice to be able to roll that skin over our head.” While intently watching the other both stroked and shot impressive loads onto the floor.

As Brad wiped his dick on a handkerchief, “This will be our little secret.” Then with a chuckle, “How will we record this in the inventory count.”

Lee replied, “Seriously, I need to report this to my father and uncle. Possibly one of our employees is smuggling this stuff into the country. I am not sure it is legal to possess such material. However, since there are no official records of what this crate contains, if some magazines were to fall out they would not be missed.”

They had discovered some magazines that only contained photos of men. Lee noted with interest that Brad selected one with Asian men and one with white men as well as some featuring men with women. As he selected similar magazines Brad commented, “It appears we have similar taste. My roommate, Jason, will certainly enjoy them.”

Lee replied, “I am sure my roommate, Owen, will have happy moments with them.”

Having solved the mystery of the extra inventory the two departed for their homes and roommates.

It was after 10:00 (22:00) in the evening when Lee returned home. Owen was working in his office and upon hearing the key in the door went to the entry hall. He shared with his love a deep tongue probing kiss. Following their greeting Lee stated, “Sure was a long hard but very interesting day. You will never guess what Brad the auditor found when we investigated a box that was not listed on the inventory sheets.” As he led Owen to the sofa he handed him a bag with the magazines. While explaining the events surrounding the discovery Owen slowly turned the pages and carefully examined each photo. While he looked Lee gave a detailed narrative of the activities of finding the treasures. By the time he got to a description of Brad’s dick Owen was hard and dripping precum into his underwear. As soon as Lee finished describing the mutual jackoff he knelt in front of his love and with no resistance pulled down Owen’s pants. As the moist hard dick popped out Lee took it in his mouth and almost immediately swallowed his love’s cream. Following a quick shower together they got into bed and an exhausted Lee immediately fell asleep while Owen continued to study the magazines. This inspired a solo jackoff while his love slept next to him.

The next morning at breakfast they discussed the magazines and inevitable fucking of Owen. “If it was not absolutely necessary that I go to work early this morning I would have you on the kitchen table. But we both want it to be more than just a ‘bam, bam, thank you sir’. Hopefully I will get home early and we can have a romantic dinner followed by an evening of bliss.” With that Lee kissed his love goodbye.

As soon as he arrived at work Lee met with his father and uncle. He took them to his office where Brad had helped him carry the crate. Both his father and uncle were shocked and appeared concerned about the legal issue of having imported such material. They had the crate taken to a locked room. The magazines were never mentioned again and Lee did not ask how the issued was resolved. He did wonder if possibly his father, uncle or both had arranged to have the magazines shipped. He also wondered what they had done with them. Were they thrown away or did one or both of them keep the magazines for their middle aged jerk off sessions. Having personally seen how Vlad, twenty years older than him, as well as Alex and Roland, forty years older, enjoyed sex he now realized his father or uncle or both could be having a good time.

Brad and Lee never spoke of their finding or mutual experience.

Lee returned home earlier than usual that afternoon and after a sensuous greeting helped his love complete dinner preparations. Both knew this was the night Owen would give his ass to Lee. Owen was more bewildered than excited while Lee was full of anticipation.

As they washed the dishes together after supper Lee could not hold back the enthusiastic thoughts of his love riding his dick. As Owen dried a dinner plate Lee stood behind him and wrapping his arms tight around him. He thrusted his crotch against Owen. Just the thought of what would soon happen made him hard. As he gyrated against his man Owen pushed back. “Are we going to finish the dishes or are you going to have your way with me?”

Lee replied by pinching each of Owen’s nipples as he continued. “The dishes will wait. My dick won’t. Unless you want me to cum in my pants we better GET NAKED AND DO IT!“ Lee grabbed his love’s arm and pulled him into the bedroom. He ripped his clothes off and helped Owen remove his since he was not moving fast enough. Lee laid on his back with his pole standing tall ready to be mounted. He rolled on a rubber and a generous amount of lube. Squeezing a gob of K-Y on his fingers he told Owen to stand closer and bend over. He gently rubbed his lubed finger against the rosebud. When he attempted to push some into the delicate hole Owen became tense. “Relax my love.”

“Sorry. I am very nervous. No matter how hard I try to tell my ass to ‘be calm’, it just won’t listen. Let me apply the lube.” Owen squeezed some on his finger. When he attempted to push some into his own hole the ass resisted the assault. He dreadfully thought to himself, ‘if my ass will not accept my own finger there is no way it will accept Lee. Hopefully it will relax once we get started’.

Owen knelt on the bed facing his love with his knees straddling him. Placing his ass over the ready dick he leaned back. Lee reached under Owen and massaged his finger against the well lubed hole. When he tried to push in with his finger the opening tightened. “Relax. Just lean back and let nature take its course.” Owen leaned back but as the dick pressed against the hole the opening clamped shut. Finally with Owen leaning back and Lee pushing up the opening was invaded by less than half an inch (about 1 cm). The pain, both emotionally and physical was unbearable. Owen cried out and immediately jerked forward forcing the dick to pull out.

Tears began to fall, “I just cannot do it. I am so sorry.”

Lee pulled him into an embrace. “Remember when Vlad said, ‘Vive la difference’? We are all different. I love you. Not for your ass, but for YOU. I wanted to fuck you to give you pleasure, not pain. Fucking you is not important to me. Giving you pleasure is!”

The two lovers, now embraced and deep kissing. The painful encounter had resulted in exceptionally limp dicks for both. Wrapped in each other’s arms each dick began to rise. Lee whispered, “I want you in me.” He rolled Owen, whose dick had overcome its embarrassment, onto his back. Forgetting the use of a rubber Lee took the tube of K-Y and lubed Owen’s revived dick and his own hole. Kneeling over his love he let himself be impaled as far as it would go. As suggested by Vlad he paused to adjust to the invasion. Then Lee slowly raised himself and sat back getting full penetration. He felt the pressure against that special spot. His enthusiasm increased. He began more vigorous movements as Owen began thrusting. The activity increased and Owen’s dick fell out. Lee immediately reached back and with no difficulty reinserted it. With each thrust the pleasure increased at the same rate as the pain. At the point where Lee thought the pain would force him to stop Owen cried out as his dick pumped an enormous load. Lee felt the spasms and his own hard dick without being touched propelled gobs of cream onto the chest and face of his love. As Owen’s dick eased out of its entrapment Lee fell forward and the two were soon embracing, chest to sticky chest. Eventually they showered helping each other clean Lee’s hole, Owen’s dick and both of their cum covered chests. Returning to the kitchen naked they finished washing the dishes. As Lee dried the last plate Owen stood behind him wrapping his arms around him while grinding his rising dick against the rosebud. Lee pushed away. He walked over to the kitchen table and removed the placemats, salt & pepper shakers and sugar bowl. He then opened a kitchen cabinet and took out the can of Crisco. Lee handed the can to Owen as he mounted the table laying on his back. Owen needed no instructions as he lubed both his ready dick and love’s hole. With no difficulty Owen impaled Lee. As he thrusted with a smile on his face Lee reached up and pulled him down as they kissed while Owen continued to pump. Lee felt only pleasure. Having just recently unloaded Owen was able to last longer until he again filled his love. Lee reached down and with just a couple of strokes unloaded himself onto his chest. Following showers they crawled into bed and fell asleep in each other’s arms.

The next morning after breakfast as they cleared the table Lee handed Owen the can of Crisco. He let his robe drop to the floor and mounted the table on his back.

When Lee arrived late to work he still had a smile on his face.

A week later Aiden called Owen and invited them to their weekly dinner with Seth and Henry. Owen gladly accepted and the following Wednesday as they walked up the stairs to Vlad’s and Aiden’s they encounter Henry and Seth who were knocking on the door. Vlad laughed as he opened the door, “I see you all are ‘coming’ at the same time.”

The conversation was light and interesting. As dessert was served Lee took out a package containing some of the magazines he and Brad had found. As they were passed around the table everyone keenly checked out and commented on the photos.

Historical note: Prior to the 1970s the only legal male magazines available had the penis of nude males \either covered by g-strings, jock-straps or posed so that it was not visible. In the early 1970s publications appeared showing a soft dick. By the mid 1970s erections were displayed and the anything goes photos became legal and fully enjoyed. Lee and friends were viewing material that was probably illegal in 1973.

While private collections of nude men were distributed between friends this was the first time any of them had seen hardcore activity in a publication. Lee translated some of the written Chinese material. Where the magazines were actually produced was not listed as the printing of such material was probably illegal in Asia. Although all the captions and comments were in Chinese none of the men sitting at the table cared. They did not need to read words to feel the impact of the publications.

Lee told his friends they could borrow them but with two restrictions. “You are to tell no one where they came from. If asked ‘Say you found them in a trash can’. Secondly, you must promise to return them with clean pages. Any pages stuck together would result in punishment, possibly a spanking.”

To which Henry replied, “Oh, I can hardly wait until the Oriental boy spanks my pretty ass. You are encouraging me to get the pages sticky.”

Vlad spoke up, “You don’t need to do it to get the pages sticky to have your ass whipped. Just bend over and drop your pants and I will whack your pretty ass.”

There was no spanking but the conversation continued in a light joking way. As Vlad said his goodbyes Lee took him aside, “Thank you for the brilliant fucking advice you gave us. Without going into details let’s just say we are both happy.”

A week later Henry and Seth hosted the weekly dinner. To everyone’s disappointment the magazines were all returned squeaky clean, no spanking.

The following week the group visited the home of Alex and Roland. With a piano available Lee provided before dinner entertainment. As expected Alex was the second dessert served ass up in the master bedroom.

Never had Owen or Lee been happier as they hosted dinner for their circle a week later. They now had each other and a group of good friends that understood them.

As the dinners progressed throughout the winter, spring and into summer so did the friendships. Except for Alex providing dessert there was no sexual activities between the pairs although there was much bedroom humor. As Owen walked into his apartment following a day in the university library a few days after Seth and Henry had hosted a dinner, the phone was ringing. He hoped it wasn’t Lee telling him something came up at work and he would be late for dinner.

Answering the phone he listened to Vlad speaking in a very quivering voice, “There has been an accident. Seth’s truck was hit by someone who ran a red light. He is in critical condition at University Hospital.”

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..