Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 5,255 Words
  • 1,570 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Life Goes On - 4. Chapter 4 Fun in Athens, Georgia / A Shock in Daisyville

Would love to hear from my readers. Contact me at tallguyct@hotmail.com

Georgia, February 1966

“Dinner is served” Daniel called out. Each found his place at the table as indicated on the name cards placed by Daniel. Reg found himself seated between Aiden, the graduate student, and Martin, the Negro twin – football player. The dinner‘s gourmet taste was second only to the delightful conversation. Alfred pointed out that the dinner consisting of Smithfield ham and all the trimmings had been catered by Athens’ leading restaurant. He noted that while Daniel was an excellent cook and could have prepared a equally sumptuous meal their goal for the evening was conversation and fun. Having the meal catered eliminated 99% of the work leaving the hosts and three college helpers free for more enjoyable activities.

Reg found both of his seat mates interesting conversationalists. He asked Aiden how he had met Daniel and Alfred. Aiden laughed as he said, “I am sure nothing in this story will surprise you.”

“About a year ago on a weekday afternoon I was taking a short cut through Riverside Park on the way to the barber. As I approached an incredibly handsome mature man sitting on a park bench wearing a conservative business suit our eyes locked. I smiled, he smiled back. I continued walking but there was something about him. I had gone about 100 feet (30 m) when for reasons I do not know I turned around. He was looking my way. I thought to myself, this guy looks interesting. I turned around and approached him. I said ‘Beautiful day.’ He replied ‘Sure is.’ Then he asked me if I was a student. I sat and told him about my MBA studies. He told me he was an investment advisor. For about ten minutes we discussed my classes and his work. He explained that there was a lot of pressure in his office. His advice and that of his associates could have significant impact on people, some wealthy and some not so wealthy trying to save for the future. Today had been a very tense day in the office. He needed to clear his head and get some fresh air. He then said that watching students frolicking on the lawn calmed him. The only students ‘frolicking’ was a group of shirtless guys tossing Frisbees. Then he said, ‘Actually I enjoy looking at these half naked young men.’ This seemed a strange thing to say, ‘that you enjoy looking at half naked men.’ It had been over a year since I had had any kind of sexual encounter and then it was with a fellow student who was more concerned with getting it off fast than tender touching. I thought to myself, ‘If this guy is into men he must be experienced.’ As I sat there I was really getting horny. I decided to test him. If nothing happened all I would have lost was an opportunity to get a haircut. I gently placed my knee against his. I applied no pressure. He did not move. I applied a slight amount of pressure and he pressed back hard. We turned our heads, faced each other and stared into the other’s eyes. With a twinkle he said, ‘This is not a good place to have an intimate conversation. Unfortunately I must get back to my office. I would very much like to invite you to my home for dinner this evening.’ The thought of what might happen brought my dick to full attention. I really wanted an encounter. Of course I said, ‘It would be my pleasure.’ He then said, ‘I share my home with my best friend. I am sure he would like to meet you.’ I replied that if his friend was as handsome and interesting as him I would enjoy meeting him. He then replied, ‘My friend is a Negro. We have lived together for many years.’ I was shocked that someone would have a Negro lover. I’m from a small Georgia town. I never had a Negro friend. But, first I was intrigued and second and most important I was horny. I told him that I had never had a Negro friend but was up to new experiences. Daniel gave me his business card and suggested I stop by his office at 5pm. He got up and departed while I remained on the bench. Actually I was forced to remain seated until my dick calmed down. Christ, just talking to him made me almost cum.”

“I met him at his office and we walked to his home. We were greeted at the door by Alfred who exclaimed, ‘So this is the handsome hunk you invited for dinner. If his personality is as beautiful as his body this will be an enjoyable evening. May I hug you? I ask your permission as no one in this house does anything they do not want to do.’ Before he could hug me I wrapped my arms around the first Negro I had ever touched. He looked into my eyes and returned the hug. I could feel myself getting hard against his crotch. At that point Daniel said, ‘What’s going on? All I got was a touchy feely with the knees.’ Alfred opened his arms and soon we were all three embracing. Alfred then announced, ‘Dinner is ready. But, it could be put on hold and we could go directly to dessert.’ As he said this he reached down and caressed my hard dick. ‘I think this boy is ready for dessert. Shall we go upstairs for an appetizer and dessert?’ All I could say was ‘Yes’.”

“As soon as we arrived in the bedroom Daniel made a statement. Basically he said that concerning sex anything goes with two exceptions: first no one is forced to do anything they do not wish to do and second nothing should be done that causes physical or mental damage. Other than that – go for it. Alfred asked if he could undress me. I replied ‘sure’. He took off my shirt and stepped back stating, ‘beautiful, sure a good start’. He moved in and forced my hands over my head. Then he caressed my chest and tickled my pits. Next he kneeled and removed my shoes and socks and then pulled down my pants. I stood almost naked wearing just my white Fruit of the Loom briefs. While I stood there with my dick pushing out and a wet spot getting bigger Alfred kneeled with his nose inches from my dick and Daniel sat on a chair very close. If Alfred had touched me I would have exploded. He then led me to the bed and told me to lie on my back. Alfred then slowly stripped. When he lowered his purple silk boxer shorts an impressive half hard uncircumcised dick emerged. I had never seen a dick with so much skin covering the head. I had never seen a black dick up close. Any I had seen in the past were in a locker room where one did not ogle. When I saw the size of his, even not fully hard I was embarrassed as I knew mine was nothing to compare.”

At this point, Alfred who had been listening broke in. “Maybe it is true that Aiden does not have a piece of meat as big as mine. But he has a beautiful piece hanging or usually when I see it standing up over a pair of perfect balls. I once saw a bumper sticker that said ‘To a fisherman the size of the worm is not as important as how it is wiggled’.” Looking at Reg he said, “I am sure by the end of the evening you will know just how expertly he wiggles that worm.”

Aiden continued, “The next thing I knew Daniel was also naked and the two men were in bed with me, one on each side. With my underware still on they caressed, licked and bit my entire body except for what was under the briefs. Finally, Daniel pulled my briefs off. He licked my balls while Alfred played with my nipples. Daniel rubbed something on his finger. He reached between my legs and began massaging the area around my ass. Then to my shock he gently moved his finger into my ass. This was the first time anyone had been there. I felt discomfort and pain and wanted to say ‘No’ while at the same time was intrigued. He then tenderly began fucking me with the finger. The feeling was amazing. With a finger on the other hand that had lubricant on it he began to rub it over the piece of skin just under the head, the frenulum, an extremely sensitive area. In less than a minute with Daniel just touching that one spot under my dick I had the most intense release I had ever had. Jism poured out spurting onto my stomach, chest and face. The two men just lay next to me as I calmed down. Then Alfred got up and returned with towels to clean me off. We put on silk like robes and went to the kitchen and had a snack. A dinner as promised was the last thing on my mind. We returned to the bedroom for a night of bliss interrupted by periods of sleep. By morning I had sucked my first black dick and first uncircumcised dick. For me swallowing was not yet on the menu although both Daniel and Alfred tasted me.”

Reg told Aiden how interesting his story had been and hoped he had an opportunity to see just how he wiggled his worm. Reg then turned to Martin on his left and asked the young man how he had gotten involved with the group.

“I was taking a finance course last semester. While the professor did the lecturing Aiden, his grad assistant, helped him primarily by taking attendance and grading quizzes. After class one day I asked Mr. Hudson, that’s Aiden, if I could meet him after class to discuss a paper we were assigned. I told him I was having trouble focusing on the material.”

Aiden interrupted, “I should have known he was giving me a line of crap. Martin was the top student in this undergraduate class of forty-five students. I was naive thinking he wanted academic assistance when I later learned he only had carnal thoughts.”

Laughing, Martin continued, “I went to his office that he shared with about ten other grad assistants. We discussed my paper. A week later I asked him after class if we could meet again. I suggested we go to the student union where we would have more privacy. As we drank coffee we discussed my paper and then life in general. I discovered that he had no interest in dating girls and I let him know I had the same feelings. We seemed to really enjoy our time together. By the third week I decided I would admit my feelings. I was almost positive he would not be shocked. It took some courage but I finally said, ‘Aiden’, no more Mr. Hudson, ‘I really find you attractive. If you do not agree with what I am about to say we will forget I ever said it. I would like to get to know you better’.”

“Aiden looked me in the eyes and said, ‘So would I, but we have a problem, actually a couple of problems. First I am a grad assistant who has influence on your grade in the class. A relationship is forbidden by the university. Also the black / white issue is something that cannot be ignored. Officially we just don’t mix. I am not saying No, I am telling your that we must be extremely careful. I cannot go to your dorm room and you cannot visit my room. Let me think about it.’ We then arranged to meet the next day for ‘coffee.’

“That evening Aiden visited Daniel and Alfred and asked for their help. We met for coffee the following morning and that afternoon we visited Alfred. He ushered us to the guest bedroom and showed us the supplies in the drawer of the night stand. The drawer contained a small can of Crisco, rubbers, and other things that we had no idea how to use. The room had its own private bathroom. Let’s just say we had a nice afternoon. Alfred invited us to stay for dinner. He and Daniel were excellent hosts and wanted to know all about us without intruding. We visited almost every other day. About two weeks later Alfred and Daniel joined us occasionally. We soon learned how to use all the implements in the drawer.”

The delightful conversation by all continued throughout the dinner. When the main course was finished the three university boys cleared the table and brought out coffee and dessert, pecan pie. When dessert was finished Daniel announced, “Knowing you all as I do, I suggest we go upstairs to do what good men do.” No one objected and all, except Aiden and the black / white twins, Martin and Branch headed for the stairs. Reg looked at the three and said, “Aren’t you joining us?” Aiden replied they would as soon as the table was cleared and the dishwasher filled. Looking at Will, Reg said, “Five will get the work done faster than three. We’ll help you.” By now the others were gone. In less than ten minutes the kitchen was organized and they went upstairs. The other five were in the master bedroom either naked or wearing soft silk like robes except for Victoria who was wearing just the garter belt, black stockings and pink spike heeled shoes.

Victoria and Ollie, the very willing bottoms in the group, were lying on their backs on the large bed next to each other. Alfred was kneeling between Ollie’s legs with Ollie’s feet on his shoulders. He was pumping his black dick all the way in the white ass and then pulling out to expose his head in a position that gave a full view to all. Bradford, with less flair, was doing the same with his not so impressive white dick to Victoria. As soon as Branch saw the activity he stripped and kneeled next to Bradford ready to take over. His perfectly formed big (8 inches hard, 20 cm) cut dick with a large head hanging over low swinging balls was hard and ready. Bradford pulled out stating, “Too close, need a break.” Branch, to the delight of Victoria, rammed in his eight inches. Branch, on his knees, Victoria’s feet on his shoulders, braced himself with one arm and placed his strong athletic arm around Victoria’s dainty shoulder. He pulled her head up as he fucked hard. Their mouths met and as they swallowed each other’s tongues Branch gave out a cry of passion as he pumped his first load of the evening. He rolled over and Bradford moved back into place. Meanwhile, Alfred who had self-control continued to pump into Ollie.

Martin then told Reg and Will, “Branch and I might be considered black and white twins. But there is one way we are different. I have no desire to fuck or be fucked. He tried it on me once. To his frustration never got even the big head in. Just don’t want it that way.”

Reg whispered into Will’s ear and Will nodded with a smile. Reg then told Aiden and Martin that while the activities on the bed were interesting he and Will would prefer a more intimate, private encounter with them. The boys agreed and the four went to the guest room.

Not wanting to appear unsocial they left the door to the bedroom open. In the room Reg announced, “When I was your age I could cum and be recharged within ten minutes. Now, the recharging takes much longer. So, if you two hunks do not mind, let’s get naked, then Will and I will put on robes and you two will do what you two do best. We would appreciate the sight of two incredibly handsome, sexy men getting it on. Then we will join you for round two.”

Seeing the naked bodies of these beauties had both Will and Reg immediately hard. Now they saw the bold chest with the ‘come bite me nipples’, narrow waist and sculptured ass of Martin. They had not anticipated the beauty of his large cut dick which they could closely inspect. It was identical in shape and length to his white twin. It was perfectly formed and big (8 inches hard, 20 cm) with a large head hanging over low swinging balls. The fair haired taller Aiden while less muscular had a well defined chest, small waist and cute ass. His cut dick while average or less (about 5 inches hard, 13 cm) was an enjoyable sight hanging over small balls. After Aiden and Martin got naked they stood in front of the seated older men. They encouraged touchy, feely and tasty. Neither Reg nor Will could swallow Martin’s massive missile to its base.

The boys then went to the bed and for the next half hour made love in ways only two people truly in love could do. While fucking was not on their menu, touching, kissing, stroking and sucking were done in a very tender way. Will and Reg were amazed when Martin lay on his back with his eight inches pointing to the ceiling and Aiden leaned in swallowing it to the base. While Martin moaned with pleasure Aiden brought his lips up and after exposing the large head plunged to the base again and again until Martin warned him to stop for now. For the ending Martin laid on his back and Aiden kneeling between his legs stroked him until he shot a generous outpouring with most of it landing on his chest. Aiden scooped up some of the love juice and used it to lubricate himself as he shot a load into Martin’s open and inviting mouth. Aiden then lay on top of his lover. Holding each other they rolled onto their sides while kissing with Aiden tasting his own juices while his tongue probed Martin’s.

Will and Reg were in a total state of awe and excitement. Neither had permitted himself to touch his own dick which was hard and dripping from the sight of the two young lovers. After a short rest Aiden and Martin took quick showers. They returned to the room and taking Reg’s and Will’s hands led them to the bed. They were not surprised to see the young men were already refreshed and rock hard. The foursome of loving was soon over as both Reg and Will were in too much of a state of hornieness to prolong it. While Will was unable to deep throat Martin to the base he did get most of the way down and swallowed the young man’s second cumming of the evening. Reg likewise swallowed the juice of Aiden. Martin pleaded with the two to deposit their loads down his throat and he was soon satisfied.

While the four were naked in bed Aiden and Martin initiated a discussion about their futures. Both were finance majors: Martin undergraduate and Aiden graduate studies. When Aiden discovered they had a friend, Vlad, who was a professor he asked many questions about that life. Will suggested Aiden visit Cleveland as he was sure Vlad would be pleased to discuss PhD studies and the life of a professor with him.

After about thirty minutes of serious talk Aiden and Martin began to get frisky. All rose to the occasion for a longer session since their cumming had slowed down Reg and Will. This time Reg swallowed Martin’s and Will got a mouthful from Aiden. As before Martin opened his mouth to the second cummings of Will and Reg. Both of the older men were privately proud that they had done it twice in a short period of time. They were ever prouder when the following morning they repeated their successes. During the night the four soundly slept. On one side of the king size bed Martin and Aiden cuddled while Reg and Will embraced on the other half of the bed. Lucky Reg had the pleasure of touching ass to ass with Martin since they were each in the middle of the crowded bed.

The next day Reg tagged along as Will met with Ollie to discuss legal matters and the handsome Victor to discuss investment strategies.

That evening they took Aiden and Martin to a restaurant where blacks and whites were welcome and discussed their studies and career opportunities. Following dinner the four returned to Daniel’s and Alfred’s home. Following drinks and conversation with their hosts the four went to the guest bedroom for another night of bliss.

………………………………………

The half day drive from Athens to Daisyville was very familiar to Will. He had traveled those roads frequently when his lover JB was a professor at University of Georgia in Athens and Will taught at Daisyville College in south Georgia. While the area appeared to generally be poor Will was impressed that the extreme poverty he saw thirty – forty years earlier was less evident.

The Daisy Chain Motel on the outskirts Daisyville appeared to be a pleasant place to stay. The motel was a long one story building with twelve rooms facing the parking area and an office at the end. Will requested a room with two beds. They would have preferred one bed but advertising their desire to be close was not a safe option, especially in red neck rural south Georgia. Their room, decorated in a daisy motif, was clean, small and simply furnished. All the furniture was painted white, yellow or green. On the small table under the front window there was a bouquet of plastic daisies in a cheap glass container. The bathroom towels were small and thin but smelled clean. The ambiance of the room was of little importance to the two men. They would spend little time in the room during their short stay.

While Reg used the bathroom there was a knock on the door. Opening it Will was greeted by a man of about forty who would be considered handsome if he had been more concerned about his appearance: both personal hygiene and clothes. As he talked his tobacco stained teeth emphasized his slovenly appearance. “Howdy, I’m Clem. Welcome to Daisyville. I’m staying in the next room with my two young friends.” As Reg emerged from the bathroom he continued. “You and your friend appear to be fun loving men who might want some company.”

The same thoughts went through the minds of Will and Reg: ‘While I would enjoy an adventure with a handsome man of your age there is no way I would let someone with your grubby appearance touch me. They both visualized him naked with a big, stinking dick.’

Being the gentlemen they were neither Will nor Reg let the man know how much he repulsed them. Reg was intrigued by the comment ‘men who might want company’. Although he had absolutely no intention of following through he did want to hear what this man had to say. He asked Clem, “What exactly did you mean by ‘men who might want company’?”

“You know a man has needs. I am sure that older mature men such as you two would appreciate some young fun.”

Reg replied, “Yes, I agree men have their needs. Even an old man like me has thoughts that would but a preacher to shame. What do you mean by ‘young fun’?”

“What better way to have a good time then to have it with someone who is sweet, young and innocent. I am traveling with two friends. They enjoy making men happy.” I will introduce you to them.” Clem who was still standing in the doorway stepped over to his open door and called out, “Kitten and Rock, get your asses over here!”

Two children entered the room. Clem closed the door and said, “This here is Kitten, I call her that because he twelve year old pussy is young like a kitten’s. And this handsome man is her brother, Rock. I call him that because his skill is that at the age of fourteen his dick can get ‘rock hard’ from just his head thinking about it.”

Clem continued, “Now my friends, I can offer you a good time with these two. You can fuck either, get sucked off or just ask Rock and he will fuck his sister for your entertainment. They usually ask $20.00 for a thirty minute session. Since there are two of you, you can have them for an hour for $20.00 each.”

Will and Reg just stood there in shock. They were totally disgusted with the thoughts of what these two children were being forced to do. They immediately wanted to rescue these children from this life a debauchery. Reg formulated a plan and very calmly said. “You said that for a total of $40.00 we could have an hour of pleasure with these two?”

“Yep” replied Clem with a gleam in his eyes and thoughts of the money.

Reg continued, “That sounds like fun. But our problem is that we are old men. It is not easy for us to get it up. I would not want to pay for something that I cannot totally enjoy. I know a place where we can buy pills that will make our old dicks think they are twenty years old. After we take the pill it takes an hour for it to work. Could we meet you back here in about an hour with our dicks ready for some man fun?”

“Sure, pay half now so I know you will come back. Kitten and Rock will be waiting. Where do you get these pills? I sure would like a supply to sell to some of my customers.”

Reg handed Clem half the fee, $20. Then he told Clem that the supplier of the pills would not want to be revealed but that he would tell the pill pusher where he could find Clem.

Will and Reg went to their car. Both were shaking with rage. Will then said, “I know where the sheriff’s office is. I suggest we go there and make arrangements for Clem’s arrest and the rescuing of the children.”

They explained the situation to the sheriff who was as enraged as they were. His young deputy was ready to go out and beat up that pervert. He had two children, a boy and a girl aged eight and eleven. He could not imagine anyone selling a child for sex. Their plan was simple. Will and Reg would return to their room. They would let the deputy into their room through the bathroom window that faced the rear of the building. They called the Baptist minister and asked if he and his wife would help the children after they were rescued. The sheriff, deputy, minister and his wife drove to the motel in the minister’s car. They did not want the sheriff’s car to be seen. They would park at the end of the building beyond the office. Will and Reg would drive back to the motel and let the deputy in through the bathroom window.

After all were in place Will knocked on Clem’s door. “Hi, the pills are working their magic. Both of us are as ready as a twenty year old horny guy would be. Bring them over.” Will returned to his room leaving the door open.

Clem entered with the children. “Now you two just do what the men want. Kitten, they think you are very pretty. Rock, you show them what your amazing dick can do.” As Clem pocketed the additional $20 the deputy stepped out of the bathroom.

“You fucking pervert. You are under arrest.”

Clem turned around screaming, “I will get you old farts for this!” As he opened the door the sheriff stood there with his weapon drawn.

After Clem was handcuffed the pastor and his wife entered the room. They introduced themselves and told the youngsters that they were free of the bad man.

The following day Will and Reg visited the sheriff’s office to give and sign dispositions. Sheriff Conway thanked them again for their quick thinking that led to the apprehension of Clem. The Sheriff then gave Reg and Will background on the children. They were from a small town in Alabama. The father had been abusing Sue Ann, Kitten’s real name, for at least two years. If Sue Ann hid from her drunken abusing father he would sodomize his son Billy, Rock’s real name. Once when Billy tried to protect his sister and pull the father away the bastard cursed his son saying, “If I cannot have your sister I will have you. He then grabbed the boy and threw him face down on the bed and finished what he had started while Sue Ann witnessed the abuse her father gave her brother. The mother was no better. When she discovered her husband raping the daughter she went to her son’s bedroom and forced him to give her the pleasure her husband would not. The children had run away from home. Clem met them at a bus station where they were asking for money from strangers so they could take a bus to their grandmother’s funeral. Actually there was no grandmother. The story sounded good and the children had collected more money than they needed. The children told the sheriff they were concerned about what would happen to Clem. Actually they felt safe with him. He convinced them that the sexual activity was normal. Evidently to both Sue Ann and Billy his sexual molestation of them was an act of love. He never beat the children as both parents had. Also he fed them on a regular basis which was a treat to the children who frequently went hungry because there was no food in the house or the parents didn’t bother to cook what was available. They were currently safe at the home of the preacher and his wife while the authorities sorted out what to do.

The remainder of the visit to Daisyville was mild compared to their first few hours in the quiet town. Will visited the home of Belle Forest his former Negro housekeeper of many years. Will had encouraged her children to attend college providing both moral and financial support. Her nephew, Henry Bailey had done yard work for Will. Will also supplied the support he needed to graduate from Albany (Georgia) State College with a degree in Education. Through Will, Henry had met Seth Cudley, a talented young artist. The two lovers had moved to Cleveland where Henry was a middle school English teacher and Seth worked for the landscaping firm owned by Will’s friend, Alex. Seth and Henry fled Georgia because they realized the acceptance of two men living together would not be safe in their 1950s small town. With one being black and the other a red head white guy their lives were in double jeopardy.

To Will the delicious meal prepared by Mrs. Forest of fried chicken, potato salad, southern style green beans, homemade rolls and a red velvet cake brought back memories of the tasty meals she had prepared for him years earlier.

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Another great chapter. I hope that Will & Reg have great stamina for all the sex they’re having. I think the way that they got the man from the motel Clem, to get arrested was pretty sneaky, telling him that they needed to go get some pills that would help them get a hard on so that they would enjoy the fun. Clem’s problem was that he was offering his two children ages twelve for Kitten the girl and fourteen for rock the boy for sex with who ever had the money. When Will and Reg told the sheriff about the offer they had from Clem both he and the deputy were outraged by what they heard. Right away the deputy wanted to go get the man and rip him to pieces. While at the sheriffs office the sheriff called the local Baptist minister and his wife to see if they would come to his office as he had a situation he needed help with. When the minister and his wife arrived they were asked if they could possibly take in the children in while the investigation was being conducted. They agreed to take the children in and they also agreed to drive the sheriff and the deputy to the motel. 

Link to comment

When I started writing this chapter the child sex stuff had never entered my mind, just sort of happened after they checked in.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..