Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 4,240 Words
  • 1,594 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Russia - My Home - 23. Chapter 23 Berlin: Soviets vs Americans 1945-46

As Vladek spread his blanket on the floor he bent over exposing his naked ass to his friends. “Please turn off the light when you are ready to sleep. He then laid on the blanket on his back with his arms folded placing putting his arms under his head. With his eyes closed, Vladek’s handsome naked body was exposed from his feet, to half hard dick, tight abs, chest with a tuft of hair, hard nipples, arm pits and smiling face. He squinted so he could see Anatoly and Vasily observing him thinking he did not notice. Vladek reached down and adjusted his balls as Anatoly walked across the room to turn off the light.

He heard his friends’ soft whispers and laughs but could not understand the words. Then he heard slight movement then nothing. Suddenly he realized someone was standing over him. Vasily whispered into his ear, “We have come to repay your kindness.” Next he felt their naked bodies lying on their sides on each side with their hard dicks pressed against him. The feeling of four hands caressing his body was heavenly.

“Turn on the light. I do not want to miss seeing as well as feeling this experience.”

With the light on the two young soldiers continued: they pinched his nipples, tickled his armpits, fondled his balls and massaged his legs, feet and toes. Never had he experienced four hands working together to give him total pleasure. When they leaned in to kiss him on each cheek, Vladek grabbed their heads and pushed them to his lips. The three men simultaneously kissed, then shoved their tongues in each other throats. They had not touched his dick that was throbbing with pain from its hardness. “Please stroke my dick.” Vasily reached down and gently placed his hand on the hard as steel dick. With two strokes Vladek shot a load with such intensity that he sprayed his chest and the faces of all three locked in deep kisses.

Feeling his pounding heart he laid limp for a few moments. Then Vladek announced, “Thank you my friends. Now I must repay you for giving me the most wonderful feeling since arriving in Berlin. Until now my only friend was my hand which was very busy keeping me happy every day. I now order you not to move. It is my turn to play with you.”

Vladek got on his knees and began an inspection of each hard dick. With his eyes and nose close to Vasily’s dick he rolled the foreskin back. The sight and smell of the yellow dick cheese was nauseating. “I have a request. Please go to the washroom down the hall and bring back two pans of water.”

While they were gone Vladek took the bar of perfumed soap the General had left the evening he disappeared. When they returned with the two pans of water Vladek told them to remain standing. He kneeled in front of Anatoly and rolled the tight foreskin back from his long, about 15 cm (6 inches), dick. Soaking a rag in the water he gently removed the dick cheese. Naturally Anatoly’s dick responded to full hardness. He then did the same to Vasily’s shorter, fatter dick. The skin was loose over it. This dick also sprang to full mast from the gently rubbing. Then soaking a second rag he rubbed the perfumed soap washing first Anatoly’s dick, balls and crotch area and then Vasily’s. Using a third rag soaked in the second pan of clean water he gently rinsed Anatoly’s dick area. Vladek attempted to be as gentle as possible as the hard dick was oozing precum as it throbbed. Suddenly with no warning, the long thin dick began pulsating and then shot creamy load after load on Vladek’s face. Vladek reached up with his hand and wiped his face then licked the sweet and swallowed the sweet juices on his fingers.

Anatoly was horrified that he had shot cum on his face apologized profusely. Vladek laughed thanking his friend for the creamy treat. He wished he had not shot his load as he had other plans for the young man’s dick. He placed the dripping dick in his mouth and licked it clean. Turning to Vasily he took his hard dick in his mouth swallowing it to the base. Then moving his mouth he pulled back to the tip and licked the head. He repeated the movement three times when Vasily as he cried out, “I’m cumming.” Vladek reached up and grabbed his ass pushing his dick to the back of his throat. He felt the spasms of the discharge and was treated to the sweet cream of his young friend.

Vasily was ashamed that he had cum in the mouth of his captain and began to apologize when Vladek again laughed, “Giving me you sweet load was my plan. Thank you. Hopefully Anatoly will soon revive and also give a me a load down my throat, not on my face. Although it was very pleasurable seeing the cum squirting at me.”

Vasily stated, “That was a wonderful feeling. Never before have I had such a warm smooth feeling on my dick. The cumming was extremely intense. But, how can you take it? Will it not make you sick? I did not know men could do such a thing. I have heard men bragging about getting sucked off by their girlfriends, wives and whores, but I thought it was something the man forced on the woman for their own pleasure and to indicate they had control over the woman. Do you get pleasure from doing it? How does it taste?”

“I really enjoy it. The first time someone did it to me I was as shocked, amazed and pleasured as you. He did it to me for a few weeks. I saw how much pleasure it gave him and decided to try. The first time he screamed with agony as my teeth scraped his dick. With practice I not only became proficient I really, really and I mean really enjoyed it. I only would not enjoy it with someone I did not care for. For example, if our fat smelly commander forced me to suck him off I would probably vomit. The real pleasure for me is giving someone I care for pleasure. Not all men in a loving relationship do it. Maybe you will enjoy sucking someday, maybe not.”

As the three sat on the floor Vladek looked at Anatoly, “Are you ready for a second cumming? While it was wonderful to have your cream shot on my face I would prefer it down my throat.”

Anatoly immediately got up and stood in front of Vladek. First Vladek pulled back the foreskin that tightly covered the head of the long thin dick. He then gently kissed the head. The cock that had been soft rose to full attention. Vladek swallowed it to the base in one gulp. Anatoly held back a cry of pleasure as he did not want everyone in the building to know his extreme pleasurable feelings. Vladek moved up and down the shaft with an even rhythm. He grabbed his own cock and began stroking himself. Anatoly grabbed the back of Vladek’s head forcing himself deep into the willing mouth. As Anatoly shot his second load the pulsating of the young man’s cock in Vladek’s mouth brought him to a conclusion as he spewed his cream onto the floor.

“Wow!” Anatoly exclaimed.

………………………………………………………..

A period of intense work for Vladek during the day and pleasure at night began. Every night following an interlude of fun with his friends Vladek slept naked on the sofa and the boys in the back of the room on the floor behind the file cabinet. Vladek would go to sleep content with the muffled sounds of whispers, laughter and movement in the background. One evening about a week after the ‘first suck’ Anatoly announced that they had practiced every night and had mastered the art of cock sucking. They both wanted to taste their captain’s juice. Vladek readily agreed and lay on his back on the floor. With Anatoly kneeling on one side and Vasily on the other the young men began licking the rising shaft. Then while one expertly mouthed the dick the other tongued the balls. After a few thrusts they would switch positions. Within a minute Vladek was unloading deep into Anatoly’s throat. Vasily immediately pushed Anatoly back and began sucking his shaft. Vladek rolled over and swallowed Vasily’s dick. Anatoly and Vasily shot loads down the willing throats. Vladek pulled their heads together and they deep kissed tasting the cum of their friends and themselves.

About a month later Vladek offered his ass to the boys. They both joyfully shot loads into the willing captain. This was a new concept to them. Being quick learners they both soon became willing tops and bottoms.

The Russian promised typewriter never arrived. While Vladek had a heavy workload neither of his aides had a lot to do. However, they soon mastered the art of ‘looking busy’ and the commander was impressed with the efficiency of Vladek’s office.

………………………………………………………………….

A year later, June 1946, Vladek was attending a meeting with the Soviet Berlin Commander held at the US Army headquarters. The meeting was held using German language since the Americans were not proficient in Russian and it was assumed none of the Soviets understood English. Vladek continued to act as if he did not understand English at the order of the Commander. A handsome American, Major Alan Walters, about 40 years of age, was sitting across from Vladek. His eye contact with Vladek appeared to be more frequent and more intense than required to conduct the official conversation of the meeting. Vladek could not help but return the intense glances. He thought he saw a slight smile on the face of the major. Vladek inconspicuously returned the smile and the Major nodded his head in reply. Vladek felt pressure against his foot. When he pressed back the Major smiled not looking at Vladek. Next their lower legs were pressed together under the narrow table. The major, while talking to the American next to him moved his leg away. He then reached under the table doing something that Vladek could not identify. Then the major appeared to have lost interest in Vladek as he directed his attention to others. Suddenly Vladek felt rejected and stupid for assuming this handsome American had any interest in him. Now the Major was totally ignoring Vladek. While the Major studied a document Vladek felt a shoeless foot moving up his leg toward his crotch. He reached down and directed the foot to his now hard dick. As Vladek massaged the majors foot against his dick the major looked at Vladek and stated in German, “You made an interesting comment earlier concerning the schedule of troop movements. I have a map in my office down the hall. Since it is attached to the wall I cannot bring it here. Would you be willing to come to my office later so we can review your suggestion.”

“If you think such a meeting would be useful I will, with my Commander’s permission, meet with you later.” Vladek then translated his conversation to the Commander who agreed such a meeting could be productive (as Vladek thought to himself –you have no idea how productive). The Major then told Vladek he would arrange transportation back to the Soviet Headquarters after their meeting. Vladek again translated this to the Commander who approved. During this conversation Vladek played with the Major’s toes while rubbing them against his hard dick.

As soon as they entered the Major’s office he locked the door. The Major wrapped his arms around Vladek. As they embraced each could feel the pressing of the hard dick of the other. Vladek fell to his knees and with the assistance of the Major opened his pants. As he pulled down the boxer shorts out sprung a glorious cut dick. Vladek could not help opening his mouth and swallowing it to its base.

Speaking English the Major said, “Slow down cowboy, let’s not end the party before it starts.” Then laughing he said in German, "Sorry, you got me so excited I forgot you were not an English speaker. I was asking you to slow down so our first meeting does not end too soon.” Vladek had understood the statement in English except for the reference to ‘cowboy’. He knew a cowboy was a man who worked on a ranch. But, why would a cowboy be mentioned during a sexual encounter? He wanted to ask the Major for an explanation but could not reveal that he understood English.

The Major pulled Vladek to his feet and said in German, “I would like to get naked with you and have a long leisurely session. But unfortunately I never know when someone will knock on the door and request to see me. I am on duty now. We will do the best we can.” As he talked he opened Vladek’s shirt and unbuttoned his pants. Soon both men were standing chest to chest, dick to dick with pants around their ankles. The Major kneeled then inspected and then swallowed Vladek’s hard dick. He stood and turned around placing his hands on his desk and ass facing Vladek. The young Soviet needed no further invitation as the Major handed him a can that said ‘Crisco’.

                                                  Image result for crisco thirteen photo

Vladek rubbed the smooth white stuff on his dick as the Major applied some to his ass. Vladek gently pushed in. The Major turned his head and quietly said, “Do it hard, just be very quiet.” Vladek happily rammed in then pulling completely out rammed again. “You know how to make a guy happy. Keep fucking. After a few more thrusts Vladek shot his Soviet load into the American ass. He then got on his knees, turned the Major around and swallowed his hard circumcised dick which soon rewarded him with a serving of Yankee cream.

The Major then told him, “That was just an appetizer. I want a full meal. I hope we can meet again and soon. If you are available this Sunday I could have the use of a jeep and we could find a private place for a long loving session.”

Vladek replied, “That sounds wonderful. I will arrange to have free time. But you should not pick me up at the Soviet army headquarters. I could meet you on the Tiergarten side of the Brandenburg Gate. What time can we meet? Also, I may bring my two aides. Don’t worry. They will not interfere with our party. Both are young men very much in love who would enjoy a quiet naked time together away from the eyes of Soviet army headquarters.”

After agreeing on a meeting time Vladek exclaimed, “Where is the map on your wall? I am to report the results of our discussion back to the Commander.”

“I lied. There is no map. I only said there was one to get the handsome young Soviet Captain in my room and hopefully my ass. I succeeded. I am happy. My ass is happy. Tell your Commander we agreed on the schedule and route but that we will have to meet again to go over the details.”

Sunday morning Vladek, Anatoly and Vasily met the Major as planned. The Brandenburg Gate was on the line between the area controlled by the Soviets and that controlled by the Americans, British and French. Eventually years later in 1961 the ‘Berlin Wall’ would run next to this historic monument dividing East and West Berlin. The Major suggested they drive to the Grunewald

                                           https://underagreysky.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/grunewald-paul.jpg

neighborhood of Berlin, a place of small lakes and little forests in the area patrolled by the Americans. He parked the jeep in a secluded area hidden by trees at the edge of one of the lakes. The four undressed and jumped into the lake. They swan and then began playing in the water. All enjoyed pushing shoving and grabbing dicks as they splashed in the water. The Major and Vladek then laid naked in the sun on a blanket. Vasily asked Vladek to tell the Major he and Anatoly wanted to take a walk into the woods for some privacy. When Vladek translated the Major replied that it may not be safe for them to go too far. If an American patrol found two Soviet soldiers naked in the forest they could be in a difficult situation. The Major suggested they stay nearby behind a bush if they wanted privacy.

While lying next to the Major, Vladek said in German, “I have something to tell you. You must promise that you will never let anyone in the Soviet army learn what I am telling you. I assume you will tell you’re your Americans colleagues. That is alright as long as no one in my Army knows I have told you a secret.”

The Major replied that he would respect Vladek’s request.

Then Vladek speaking in English said, “I speak, read and understand English. My Commander does not want the Americans to know this so I may report their conversations to the Commander. I have also read documents held by Americans during our meetings.”

“Why are you telling me this?”

“Because, I have lost confidence in the Soviet system. The more I see and read about the United States I realize I have been lied to about your country. I worked in Moscow in the headquarters of the Soviet Army. I became an aide to General Valery Karasyovl. I was more than an aide. We were lovers. When the war was near its end he told me there would be chaos in the Soviet Union and Europe. He told me to go to America. He encouraged me to learn English. I have seen how the Americans want to help the Germans. I have seen how the Soviets want to destroy the Germans and control the land. I have seen Berlin being stolen by the Soviets. Doors, toilets, machinery, anything that can be removed is being shipped to the Soviet Union. I want to go to America. Now I have met a handsome American I can trust as well as a handsome American I can fuck, what a lucky person I am.” With that he leaned in and kissed the Major.

“General Valery Karasyovl was a well known and respected General. We were aware he was one of the only generals who dared to speak up to Stalin about some of his decisions. He disappeared at the end of the war. Was he sent to a labor camp in Siberia to die?”

“The day before the Soviet army entered Berlin the General told me he was going to disappear. I assume he used the identity of a dead soldier and moved away from Moscow. He would not tell me where so I could truthfully tell the authorities I ‘knew nothing’. He said goodbye to me in the evening after preparing orders sending me to Berlin. The following morning as I prepared to depart for Berlin men arrived at his office asking for the General. I assume they were Stalin’s secret police. The Captain in charge of the office who knew nothing about the General’s plans told them the General must still be in his sleeping room. When he escorted the men to the General’s room I quickly departed the building. I believe the General is alive and as happy as any Russian can be in the Soviet Union.”

The Major replied that he hoped the General was safe.

Then he told Vladek that they always assumed some Soviets at meetings understood English. He explained how they may have used that to their advantage. The US Army members at meetings never made any comments of importance when a German or Soviet may have been nearby. On occasion two Americans would discuss a sensitive topic near a German or Soviet stating untrue information that they wanted to be believed. Therefore, if Vladek had ever reported a conversation he overheard most likely the conversation was scripted to give false information.

Vladek then asked the Major, “At our first meeting you said ‘slow down cowboy.’ I understood you but at that time could not reveal that I understood English. While I understood the words, I did not know why you referred to me as a cowboy. I know a cowboy works with cattle. Why did you call me a cowboy?”

The Major laughed, “It was a term of friendship. Cowboys are considered to be very masculine, mysterious, strong, adventuresome, handsome, and sometimes reckless. It is a joke to call someone a cowboy and meant to be a compliment.”

He then suggested they find a bush to go behind to continue their conversation in a more intimate way.

Two hours later a very contented and tired pair of officers emerged from the bushes. Vladek laughed as he suggested they find the young ‘cowboys’. They found Vasily and Anatoly asleep naked holding each other. After waking the two young men the four shared a picnic of lunch of meats, cheese, breads and fruit brought by the Major of a quality and quantity that awed the Soviets. The American beer was a treat beyond belief. This increased Vladek’s desire to go to America.

While driving back to central Berlin the Major told Vladek about his life in the USA. He was born in the state of Pennsylvania where his father was a farmer. He had grown up on the farm, married a girl in his high school class and they had two children: a son nineteen years of age currently serving in the US Navy in the Pacific and a seventeen year old daughter. Before the war he bought a farm adjacent to his father’s where his family now lived. His father was doing his best to operate both farms with the help of his brother, Uncle Tom.

Vladek asked about his proficiency in German language. The Major replied that his mother was born near Dusseldorf, Germany and had immigrated to the USA in 1890 with her parents when she was ten years old. Her parents continued to speak German at home. His mother insisted he learn both German and English beginning with the first words he spoke. When the army learned of his proficiency he was quickly given greater responsibility and the opportunity for advancement.

“You probably wonder why a man who likes men would marry and have children.” Sex was never discussed in our conservative Mennonite, a religion, home. I knew at a very young age I liked to see naked men. I also knew it was not right. When I was about 14 my father’s younger brother moved in with us to help with the farm. He was 25 years of age. I worshiped him. We lived in a small farm house. My mother told me Uncle Tom would have to sleep with me. I still remember our first nights. The first night we slept as far apart as possible. The second night our bodies touched. I can still feel the excitement I had when our legs touched that night. We were both wearing long underwear. The feeling was wonderful. I just laid there not knowing if I should move. Then Uncle Tom rolled over in his sleep (I later learned he was not asleep) and pressed against me. I did not move. I suddenly realized his hard dick was pressing against me. I did not move. My dick got harder than ever. He thought I was asleep and reached for my dick. I think he was surprised to find it was hard. Finally I said, ‘that feels good.’ He started to rub me through the underwear. I told him I was going to make a mess if he didn’t stop. He stopped. Then he pulled my underwear down and put his mouth on my dick. That brought me to a completion like I had never felt before when just using my hand. From that night until I got married we slept naked together. I soon learned to enjoy sucking him off. Then one night about a month later he forced me on my stomach and fucked me. I wanted to scream it was so painful but couldn’t as my parents were sleeping in the room across the hall and my three sisters in the room next to mine. Then in the middle of the fuck the pain turned to a pleasure that I had never known. From that night I became addicted to the pleasure of being fucked. Soon after graduation from high school I married a girl that attended my church. We had the two children. While I love my wife I still prefer sex with men. Uncle Tom continues to live with my parents. We see each other almost daily and whenever possible have an encounter someplace on the farm.

He told Vladek he very much wanted to see him again and would make it happen. He was sympathetic to Vladek’s desire to immigrate to the USA.

When the major dropped his three Soviet friends off near Brandenburg Gate he professionally shook hands with all of them telling Vladek again that they would meet again. He would make it happen.

Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..