Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 3,317 Words
  • 927 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Russia - My Home - 38. Chapter 38 Fun in the Country, Fun in the City

June 1951

Vlad sent a request for information on graduate programs to Western Reserve University in Cleveland. After reviewing the material he wrote a letter to Professor Hastings who he had met at the conference in Philadelphia telling the professor how much he had enjoyed their dinner conversation at the conference and that he would like to visit the WRU campus. Professor Hastings replied with an invitation to visit the campus and acquaint himself with Cleveland. A visit was arranged with Vlad driving Reg’s car. He asked Jake who had recently passed his driver’s test and obtained a license to accompany him. This would enable Jake to help with the driving, give the young former farmer an opportunity to see more of the USA and on their return home visit Alan’s farm near Johnstown, Pennsylvania.

Vlad wrote to Alan suggesting a visit and stating that his new ‘Amish’ friend would accompany him. While sex was not mentioned in the letter Alan knew that the ‘friend’ would be a delightful guest. Alan replied telling Vlad that Uncle Tom and his farmhand, Stan, were also looking forward to their visit.

Three days prior to their departure Vlad called Alan to confirm details of their visit. His wife Millie answered the phone and informed Vlad that Alan had taken Uncle Tom to the Johnstown Hospital. Uncle Tom had had an accident on the farm and had injured, probably broken, his arm. She told him that Alan would call him as soon as he returned from the hospital. While waiting for the return call Vlad considered cancelling their visit to Johnstown and then decided instead he would offer to stay a few days to help Stan if Uncle Tom was incapacitated. Then Vlad had a thought. He wondered if Jake would enjoy and be willing to help at the farm if needed. His high school equivalent classes were on break for the summer and he did not need to return to Washington until Labor Day (the first Monday in September). Jake, returning from a visit with Miss Talbert, walked into the house as Vlad thought about the possibility. Vlad had already described the farms, both Alan’s and Uncle Tom’s, and the enjoyable sex with Alan, Uncle Tom and Stan. When he explained the situation Jake fully understood the problem of a farmer being unable to work, especially at the beginning of the summer which was one of the busiest times of the year. He agreed to stay if Uncle Tom needed him. When Alan called a couple of hours later he told about the extent of Uncle Tom’s injuries. He had broken his arm and bruised some ribs. Until the ribs healed, in hopefully less than a month, he would be unable to do any work in the house or around the farm. With healed ribs he would be limited as to what he could do until his arm healed which would take a couple of months for full use of the arm and ability to do heavy farm labor. Alan told Vlad he was looking forward to their visit but would have limited time for ‘conversation’ (which Vlad knew meant fucking, etc.!).

Vlad then told Alan that he had discussed the possibility of his extending his visit a few days to help on the farm and that Jake would be willing to stay as long as needed at least until September. Alan replied that because of excessive rain they were already behind in their work and that they were considering hiring extra help. However, it was unlikely that it would be possible to find a highly qualified farmhand this time of the year on such short notice. Vlad assured Alan that Amish Jake was a hard worker and experienced farmer as well as a very enjoyable person to work with. The only drawback was that being Amish Jake was not familiar with modern farming equipment or techniques. However, since Jake had just obtained his driver’s license and was a fast learner in many areas (Alan fully understood what that meant) he would ‘easily fit in’ (another expression with a double meaning). Vlad then suggested that rather than coming to Johnstown after the visit to Cleveland he would drop Jake off on the way. Then Vlad would return to Johnstown a few days later and Jake and Uncle Tom could determine if he would stay at the farm.

Three days later Vlad and Jake departed for Johnstown early in the morning and arrived at Alan’s farm midafternoon. Alan’s wife, Millie, met them as they walked toward the house. She told them Alan was probably in the barn. They found Alan who gave Vlad a big hug. Jake held out his hand to shake and Alan pulled him in for a hug. Jake returned the hug and they embraced chest to chest, crotch to crotch. Jake felt Alan’s manhood against his and he started to get hard. Untangling himself from Jake Alan suggested they go to Uncle Tom’s nearby farm.

They found Uncle Tom sitting in the living room watching TV. “Welcome to my humble home. It’s wonderful to see you again and better yet to see this handsome young man I understand you found on a farm near Lancaster. I wish I could get up and give you all hugs. Unfortunately any movement is painful. The doctor told me the ribs would heal soon and that the less I moved the faster they would heal. For the broken arm, I probably will not have full use of it for a couple of months, Luckily it is the left arm as I need the right one to take care of the most important bone on my body that, thank God, was not injured.”

The three visitors all gently shook Tom’s hand. Vlad leaned in and gave him a full mouth to mouth tongue probing kiss. “So this is the young man who is going to help us on the farm.”

While driving Vlad and Jake had discussed how Jake would present himself. The previously shy Amish boy no longer had any inhibitions about his body. Tom continued, “Let me have a good look at you.” At this point as they had discussed Jake in a flirtatious way slowly removed his shirt, unbuckled his pants and let them and his underware drop to the floor. With thoughts of what would probably happen his dick was half hard. “Well, if that isn’t a beautiful sight. But, young man, I am not sure you are qualified to work on this farm. Let me get a closer look.” Jake moved in front of Tom. “I am still not sure if you are the kind of man we need on this farm.” With this statement by Tom Jake thought he might be rejected and his dick began to deflate. Tom continued, “I need a taste test to determine if you qualify. Lad, stand next to me and lean in.” Jake moved. “Now put that pretty dick of yours in my mouth.” Jake complied. Tom began deep throating him and Jake immediately rose to the occasion. He was soon shooting his country cream down the throat of the older farmer. “That was delicious,” Tom said as he licked his lips. You are one handsome man. Your cream is sweet country cream and you smell real nice. Jake my friend, you are fully qualified to work on my farm. Welcome.”

They all laughed at Tom’s fun with Jake.

“Now you better get your pants on before Stan arrives. If he sees your naked sweet body there might not be any work accomplished today.”

As soon as Jake was dressed, as if on cue, Stan walked in. As he was introduced to Jake the two of them eye fucked each other both anticipating what they were sure would happen later.

Alan announced that he and Vlad needed to get back to his farm to complete the afternoon chores. He told them that his wife Millie was making a big pot of beef stew and that he would bring dinner later so they could work on the farm and not have to take time out for cooking. As Alan and Vlad walked to Alan’s pickup truck Stan and Jake departed for the barn.

In the barn Stan said, “We have a shit load of work to do. Never have we been so far behind. I am happy you have agreed to help. I hope Tom is able to do some work within a month. But, even with all this work to do I have a different problem. When I was told a young man was coming to help I never thought he would be as handsome as you. Just looking at you makes me hard. Before we start I must take care of myself. You are welcome to join me.”

Jake laughed as he told Stan, “Tom told me I could not work on the farm until he inspected me. He needed a taste test. Just a minute before you walked into the house he finished sucking me off. Normally I would happily join you. Now I need some time to recover. Do not worry. I will help you.” Jake kneeled in front of Stan, undid his belt and lowered his pants. Stan’s hard dripping uncut cock stood at attention. Jake, now an expert head giver, swallowed it to its base and soon was swallowing the Polish cream. The two men worked together until supper time with a break to taste the cum of each other.

Meanwhile Vlad and Alan started their afternoon of farm labor but not before Alan bent over to receive a quick fuck from the Russian he had rescued in Berlin.

Following dinner Alan and Vlad took a pot of beef stew to Tom’s home. Usually after dinner during planting season the farmers would return to the field and work until sundown. The five agreed that despite the fact that they were behind schedule this evening would not be a work evening unless fucking and sucking was called work.

Vlad was stayed at Alan’s home that night. They realized nothing would happen in the house. In the morning Alan planned an early departure so he would arrive in Cleveland midafternoon.

At Tom’s home Jake was disappointed when Stan told him he would sleep alone. Since Tom was in a very delicate condition Stan needed to help Tom in and out of bed and was required to be next to him all night to assist him if he needed a night time piss. However, about an hour after Jake went to bed he was wakened by someone molesting him. Stan whispered that they could play for awhile and then he would have to return to Tom. As the summer progressed Tom’s condition improved and eventually the three were together in bed happily playing without need to worry about Tom’s injuries as he was healing with no problems.

…………………………………….

Vlad arrived at the university Tuesday afternoon. On Wednesday he met with various faculty members who had an interest in modern European history or the cultural and political situation in the Soviet Union. He was invited to the home of a professor of German language for dinner where he spoke only German with the professor, an American army veteran who had been stationed in Germany and his German wife from the Bavarian Alps. Thursday two graduate students studying Soviet topics gave him a tour of Cleveland while asking him hundreds of questions about the Soviet Union. Vlad thoroughly enjoyed his visit both from a personal and professional viewpoint. He was convinced that he would be happy at Western Reserve University living in Cleveland.

While he would have liked to stop in Johnstown on the way home he decided to drive through from Cleveland to Washington in one day. With part of the trip being on the Pennsylvania Turnpike he hoped the 400 mile journey would take about ten hours. He needed to be back in Washington as he planned to take two summer courses that began the following week.

He enthusiastically discussed the university and Cleveland with Reg. Since Reg had grown up in Cleveland and attended Western Reserve his input was essential to Vlad. Reg had encouraged the visit and was thrilled that his friend was seriously considering graduate studies in Cleveland the following year. Of course Reg realized Vlad studying in Cleveland would take him out of his bed. But Reg cared too much for his Russian friend to think of the needs of his dick over the future of Vlad.

The remainder of the summer Vlad was busy with the intensive courses he was taking. He also visited Miss Talbert at least weekly. As she aged it was apparent she needed some assistance. Reg took vacation time the last week of August. He and Vlad drove to the farm near Johnstown and stayed at the home of Tom, Stan and Jake. Everyday Vlad worked on Alan’s farm as well as worked on Alan, the bottom that so enjoyed the Russian fuck. At the end of week Reg, Vlad and Jake drove back to Washington.

Jake thoroughly enjoyed his farm work and farm play. While he was happy to return to Washington he knew he would return to Tom and Stan’s farm for meaningful visits.. The first day back he took Aunt Millie out to lunch. Soon he was back at his high school certificate classes and working at the furniture store. Luckily the summer was a slow season for the store and Jake was welcomed back as the period between the end of summer and Christmas was a very busy time.

A few weeks later Aunt Millie asked Jake if he would do her a big favor. Ethel Merman was staring in the Broadway musical comedy, Call Me Madam. She very much wanted to see this show but did not feel comfortable going to New York alone. In past years she and Bev had attended two or three shows a year. Aunt Millie asked Jake if he would accompany her to New York and be her guest. She planned to stay at the Hotel Statler (Hotel Pennsylvania today) across Seventh Avenue from Penn Station where their train from Washington would arrive. She offered to provide Jake with his own room but thought he might want to stay with Vlad’s friends Pat and Jon. Since Pat and Jon had visited Washington during the summer and stayed with Vlad and Reg she had met Patrick’s new roommate. Jake readily agreed to escort Aunt Millie to New York and called Pat to hopefully arrange his visit. Pat had not seen Jake for months and was overjoyed with the prospect of seeing and being fucked by the handsome young farmer. Aunt Millie suggested the handsome duo of Pat and Jon accompany them to the theater and arranged the purchase of four tickets.

Taking a morning train they arrived in New York shortly after noon. Pat and Jon met them at the hotel. After checking in Aunt Millie planned to shop at Macy’s just one block up Seventh Avenue. Pat and Jon had other plans for Jake. They agreed to meet at the hotel later.

The three men took the subway to the Village where they visited the gay bar where Pat and Vlad had met Jon. Being Saturday afternoon few men were in the bar. They had beers as well as a quick visit to a men’s room stall where Jon and Jake had an introductory jerkoff, a prelude to the night to come / cum. The three then walked around the village just enjoying each other’s company.

After meeting Aunt Millie back at the hotel they took a taxi to Mamma Leone’s Ristorante on 48th Street in the theater district. This restaurant, a favorite of Aunt Millie and many others from football hero Joe Namath to Liberace, called itself the biggest restaurant in New York City. While that may not have been true with eleven dining rooms seating 1,250 diners it was definitely one of the largest. Known for its large servings the four enjoyed the food, wine and conversation. Aunt Millie was surprised when Pat and Jon insisted on paying the bill as she had invited them and was prepared to pay. She had also intended to treat the three men to the theater but Pat and Jon insisted on reimbursing her for their tickets. Later when Jake commented on their generosity Pat replied that it was a small price to pay to get into the Amish boy’s pants and receive a hearty country style fuck. To which Jake laughed that he didn’t realize he could sell his dick. Pat chuckled back that he would pay for the use of Jake’s dick when he was paid for the use of his ass.

Following the impressive and enjoyable performance with Ethel Merman belting out Berlin Irving songs including It’s a Lovely Day Today, they accompanied Aunt Millie back to her hotel. They then took the subway to Brooklyn. Upon entering the apartment they all immediately declared their horniness by stripping and joining in a three way tongue probing kiss and cock grabbing. Pat then announced, “Farm Boy, it is now time to pay for your dinner”. Pat was leaning against the kitchen table with his ass exposed and obviously ready. Jon dipped his finger into the can of Crisco conveniently left on the kitchen table and generously lubed Pat’s ass and hole. He then applied a thick layer to Jakes hard, dripping dick. Knowing what Pat wanted Jake shoved in showing no mercy. The roughness of the invasion caused Pat to cry out first in pain and then in pleasure. Jake pumped until he was close and pulled out. Jon took over with a hard, rough thrust. He also pumped until close and pulled out. Jake and Jon repeated the rugged pounding twice more. Then Jake flipped Pat onto his back and shoved in again. When he could hold back no longer he pulled out and shot his country cream with spurts covering Pat’s chest and face. Jon did the same and soon Pat had another layer of cum. Pat ran his hand over his chest while licking cum that was running over his lips. Using his cum lubricated hand he grabbed his swollen dick and almost immediately shot his cum onto his chest and face. That was the first of many encounters during the night. By midday when Jake needed to return to the hotel to meet Aunt Millie he was totally drained.

Sunday morning Aunt Millie had attended a service at Marble Collegiate Church where the pastor of many years past and to come, Norman Vincent Peale, gave an uplifting sermon. She had recently read his book, The Power of Positive Thinking, and wanted to hear the voice of this respected author.

Having checked out she left her small overnight bag and purchases from Macy’s with the hotel concierge and had the doorman call a taxi to take herself and Jake for an educational visit to The Metropolitan Museum of Art. She did not ask Jake about his night in Brooklyn and he did not ask for details of her Macy purchases. They caught an early evening train back to Washington and arrived just before midnight. Jake escorted her back to the apartment and after checking that everything was OK at her home decided that since it was now after one in the morning and that the previous night he had gotten little sleep he would stay and sleep on the sofa. He dreamed about his many adventures of the past two days. Luckily none of these dreams resulted with stains on the sofa.

They all so enjoyed the theater, shopping and fucking adventure that Aunt Millie and Jake returned to New York periodically.

 


The Power of Positive Thinking was not published until 1952, a year after Jake and Aunt Millie visited New York City. I wanted to include this motivational book that was on the New York Times best seller list for 186 consecutive weeks in the story so made this minor adjustment to history. Mama Leone’s closed in 1997.
Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Very interesting chapter that left poor Jake drained and very tired, with the couple of months he spent at uncle Tom's farm I would have to say he probably worked more in the two months in and out of bed. Whether it was a suck fest or a fuck fest he did a lot of work along with the farm work that had to be done. Then the visit to New York and spending the weekend with Pat and Jon where he worked his ass off with very little sleep, I will say he sure seemed to come out ahead on this whole chapter as he was giving as much as receiving cum and fucking he will never forget that summer. I'm sure Vlad will do well with the graduate courses he plans to take at Western Reserve University next fall. His experience in Russia will help him some as the University has a Russian studies department and he could easily give them information on what it was like for him to live there. I can't wait to read more about Vlad and the others. 

Link to comment

Thank you for your comment.  In the next chapter Vlad increases his circle of friends while showing off all his assets.  I am sad about the new conflicts between the governments of Russia and USA.  But my friendships in Russia remain strong.  Hope to return next year for more good food, good conversation and especially good times!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..