Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 3,871 Words
  • 39,147 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Russia - My Home - 46. Chapter 46 Adam and Noah’s Story

1959 - 1965

Vlad was surprised when they returned from their ‘road trip’ and found the apartment dark. He had assumed Adam would be there since they had written him frequently during the trip and had given their return date. He found a note from Adam on the kitchen table: ‘Welcome home. There is fresh milk, eggs, cold cuts, lettuce, tomatoes and some other supplies in the refrigerator as well as a loaf of bread in the cabinet. You will find your favorite ice creams from Howard Johnson’s in the freezer- burgundy cherry for Vlad and butterscotch for Reg. I will stop by tomorrow. XXX, Adam’.

Reg and Vlad took the awe struck Rob on a tour of their apartment. Rob had only seen such elegant surroundings in the movies and in the house of the most prominent family in Frog Creek. The large bed in the master bedroom and fixtures in the master bathroom were out of the world sights for this boy from the mountains. The second bedroom had been converted to be an artist studio and the third bedroom had a desk, futon (a piece of furniture that may be used as either a bed or sofa) and to his amazement a wall of filled bookcases. Vlad told Rob that this was their study. He would add another desk and Rob could use it as his study / bedroom. Rob was disappointed as he preferred the big bed of the master bedroom. He was greatly relieved when Vlad said: “This room is where you may keep your clothes and study. While you may use that small bed we hope you will sleep with us in the big bed.” That night Rob was in the middle as Reg and Vlad introduced him to the joys of being (sleeping, ETC) in a big bed.

The next morning Adam stopped by and was introduced to Rob. He was fully aware of Rob’s situation from the letters Vlad had written during the travels. With a smile Adam said: “I think the bedroom wall needs another drawing. A mountain boy would be a fine addition.” Adam suggested he and Vlad go to the Kroger grocery store. He had privately told Rob that he had something to discuss and wanted to be with him alone.

As they drove to the store Adam told Vlad about the Fine Arts Seminar and his meeting Noah. He explained how he and Noah had bonded and enjoyed being together. When he started the difficult conversation of telling Vlad he no longer would be a sex mate Adam interrupted him. By now they were sitting in the car in Kroger’s parking lot. Vlad took his friend’s hand saying, “I am very happy that you have found a soul mate. You are my best friend and we will continue to be friends forever, I know. But, as we have discussed our relationship cannot be complete as long as society does not accept color different friendships. Adam, I want you in my life as a friend. To be a friend you do not need to be in my bed or (as he chuckled) jerk off with me in a university basement men’s room. You are welcome to, in fact I hope you will, keep your studio at the apartment. You said that Noah lives in Akron and that he visits you whenever possible. It would be difficult to have Noah stay in your apartment with your straight roommates. You and he are welcome in my apartment anytime. My gift to you two will be to have a bed placed in your studio. You can choose the bed but I assume you would prefer a narrow one so as not to crowd your work space but crowd the two of you close together.”

Adam had tears in his eyes as he turned his head to face Vlad. “Thank you Vlad. You are and will be my friend. I know when you meet Noah you will understand why I am so be smitten. I would give you a big hug and kiss now but I don’t want you to be banned from shopping at Kroger. Noah is coming to Cleveland next week and is looking forward to meeting the man who has had such a positive impact on my life.”

“Noah is welcome to stay at my pace. You two will have all the privacy you desire. I will not in any way impose on the two of you.”

That afternoon Rob posed for a drawing by Adam. When Adam posed him in The Dying Slave pose he did not touch the young man as he had groped Noah during his first attempt to draw his friend. Looking at Rob as he worked Adam had strong erotic feelings. He could imagine the taste of the young mountain boy’s cock. Adam had purposely worn loose pants and tight underware. He assumed he would be aroused and did not want to advertise his desire. Adam was struggling to be faithful to his Noah. He would not let a romp with a cute eighteen year old spoil their relationship. As Adam drew he felt his restrained dick growing and seeping. Naturally the ever horny Rob was rock hard soon into the posing session. Adam had told him that it could happen and not to worry. He carefully examined with his eyes not fingers Rob’s soft dick at the beginning of the session. He was experienced with drawing soft dicks which had become hard. Rob and Vlad were thrilled with the results of the drawing and it was immediately placed on the master bedroom wall next to his drawing.

 

 

The following week when Noah arrived at the apartment Vlad immediately understood why his friend had found this young man so enticing. He was an easy and interesting person to talk to, someone who you enjoyed being in their presence and while very attractive but not handsome he transmitted a sexual presence without trying that immediately titillated Vlad’s dick. However, Vlad loved Adam too much to do anything that would mess up their friendship or Adam’s passionate friendship with Noah so he kept his romantic distance from the two while having a total platonic friendship.

For the next three years during the summers Noah visited Adam frequently for stays of a week or more. During the school term he took the Greyhound bus most Friday afternoons to Cleveland and Adam drove him home to Akron on Sunday or on rare occasions very early Monday morning. Noah got gigs playing piano in upscale restaurants in Cleveland’s east suburbs. He continued giving piano lessons in Akron and with Mrs. Stetson more than just lessons. Noah’s Church had a fund raiser to support the efforts of Dr. Martin Luther King’s Southern Christian Leadership Conference. When he told Mrs. Stetson about the event she suggested her accompanying him as he played the violin. Noah countered with the suggestion that the two do a piano duet. Unlike her wealthy friends, Mrs. Stetson had liberal views concerning Negros and segregation. Actually, being somewhat of a rebel she was pleased with the thought of publically supporting Negro causes. Her husband was not as liberal but did encourage his wife to be independent. Little did he know how liberal she was servicing a black dick weekly (but not weakly).

Adam and Noah were frequent guests at the home of Roland and Alex. If Vlad also attended Adam drove his own car as while he and Noah enjoyed the dinner and conversation they did not participate in the shower / bedroom activities after dinner.

The gallery in Shaker Heights always had some works of Adam on display. While he had no more gallery shows he attended most shows presented for other artists. If available, Noah volunteered to provide background piano or violin music for the exhibit openings. One exhibit featured rural and western art. Adam notice Vlad talking to a mature man. Vlad introduced Will Lang to Adam, the elder artist who had a painted a scene featuring an Amish farm. (More about this meeting of Will Lang and Vlad in Chapter 49) Noah had been hired to play the guitar dressed as a cowboy at this rural themed gallery show. As a result of these performances he developed a name for himself and was hired to provide entertainment in private homes. Often he would receive offers that included performance with his dick but he remained true to Adam and Mrs. Stetson.

One night when they were in bed holding and caressing Noah began discussing a topic Adam never expected. “I know you and Vlad were lovers for years. I also know that you have been with other men. I have only been with one, you. I have wondered what it would be like to have sex with someone else. You told me and I totally believe you that since we have met you and Vlad have never had an encounter even though you work and sleep in his home often. Right now we are in his home in this bed in your studio across the hall from the room where Vlad is sleeping alone. Vlad is really a nice guy and I like him. I have no desire to have a loving and emotional relationship with him as I do you. But, I do wonder what it would be like to have an encounter with him. Is it terrible for me to have such thoughts?”

“No. Naturally I think of Vlad often in a sexual way. However, you totally satisfy both my sexual and emotional needs. Are you suggesting an encounter with Vlad? I know that he would do anything to please us. That is why he has let us in his home while making absolutely no demands on our bodies. If we were to suggest an encounter I am sure he would say yes.”

Noah replied, “My dick says yes I do. My brain says that is stupid, I have you.”

This discussion was giving Adam thoughts of the wonderful sexual encounters he and Vlad had had. These were thoughts he had suppressed. Now his lover was bringing these to light. The more Adam thought, the hornier he got. To take care of these thoughts he slowly moved down his lover’s body with his tongue starting with the nipples, over to the pits, then down to the stomach, avoiding the dick on to the thighs, then calves, each foot and finally sucked each toe. By now Noah was hard and begging for relief since each time he reached for himself Adam pushed his hand away. Adam then kneeled between Noah’s legs and began jerking himself. With little effort his black dick was soon pouring white cum over Noah’s. Then using his cum as lubricant he slowly jacked his lover. When Noah was close he stopped. Waiting a few minutes while smiling into his lover’s eyes he continued the jacking. He stopped again, waited and continued. Noah began pleading for a finale. Adam stroked slowly. Suddenly Noah cried out as he shot stream after stream after stream onto his chest with some spurts landing on his face and mouth. Adam leaned forward and wrapped his arms around his lover. They soon fell asleep in each other’s arms with their comingled cum gluing them together from crotch to chin.

A month later Noah again brought up the subject of sex with Vlad. Adam had thought about a three-some frequently since their previous discussion. “Do you want me to discuss it with him now? He is in his study working.” Noah nodded yes.

Adam walked through the open door into Vlad’s study. Sitting at his desk, he turned and smiled at his friend as he walked in. “Hi. What’s up?”

“Funny you should say ‘what’s up’. Noah’s dick is what is up. He has never been with a man except me. He has never seen a white dick up close. To make a complicated story short, he wants to have an encounter with the three of us. I am willing, actually very willing, if you are.”

Vlad was shocked, but his dick was very pleased at the suggestion. He stood, kissed Adam on the lips, their first kiss since Adam had met Noah and then reached down and rubbed Adam’s crotch. “What do you think my answer will be? Now?”

“Noah is ready,” Adam replied.

Vlad stood and said, “You are both invited to my bed.”

Adam returned to Noah as Vlad went to his bedroom. When Adam and Noah walked in Vlad said, “Noah, I understand you want to check out a white dick. For the next ten minutes more or less my body is yours. I suggest you start by undressing me. Adam, you may watch but no touching yet. My body is only for Noah’s pleasure for now.”

Noah walked over and removed Vlad’s shirt exposing his chest and hardening nipples. He ran his hands over the chest and nipples but did not linger as he wanted to see, touch, smell and taste his first white cock. He kneeled and lowered the pants rubbing his hands over the bulge in the white briefs. He pulled down the briefs and out popped the hard white dick. “Oh wow. Skin and all!” He reached for the dick and played with the skin pulling it forward and then pushing it back exposing the head that was leaking juice from its hole. He was pleased that the first white dick he ever touched would be uncut like his lover’s. Since he was cut he enjoyed playing with Adam’s skin. After looking and touching he leaned in and placed the moist head under his nose. The wonderful man smell that he savored on Vlad’s dick was different from his and Adam’s. Then he held the head to his lips, slid back the skin and swallowed it to the base. Vlad pulled out.

“The encore is over. Everybody gets naked. It is time to play.”

The three bodies were soon entwined on the bed. At one point Noah was deep throating Vlad who was doing the same to Adam who had Noah’s dick pumping down his throat. They played for about an hour ending with Noah on his back jerking himself while both Adam and Vlad pumped loads into Noah’s open and eager mouth. Noah and Adam went to the bathroom in the hall and showered while Vlad showed alone in the master bath.

About once a month they would have a three-some. Vlad never initiated them but also never refused his friends. The sessions included raw sex with no emotions involved, at least they convinced themselves it was sex, not love.

Noah eventually obtained employment as a music teacher in a Cleveland school. With two incomes Adam and Noah could afford an apartment in an upscale Negro neighborhood. Of course the apartment had a room with large windows facing south for Adam’s studio. Luckily the building had a freight elevator large enough to hold a Steinway upright piano that was placed in their third floor living room. Noah would have preferred a grand piano but that would have been impossible to move in and would have crowded the living room. He was satisfied to play Roland and Alex’s as well as Mrs. Stetson’s grand. His school had a grand piano on the auditorium stage that he played frequently.

After moving to their own apartment most weeks Adam and Noah or just Adam if Noah was working would visit Vlad and cooked him dinner followed by conversation where they shared their thoughts, hopes and dreams and sometimes their dicks. Vlad was also a frequent visitor to their home for dinner, conversation and sometimes bed play. When Noah was working Adam would usually top Vlad’s willing bottom. Vlad who was rarely topped saved his ass for just Adam and Reg. Adam and Noah had never discussed anal sex as Adam had the feeling it would turn off his lover.

In 1965 Vlad visited the recently opened Club Baths in Cleveland, the first of a chain of 42 gay bath houses across the USA and Canada. (See end note). He enjoyed his experiences there as discussed in the next chapter. Vlad told Adam about his adventures there and suggested he and Noah might enjoy a visit as spectators where the orgy room was there for both play and watching. After Adam told Noah about the bath experience he agreed to go as a spectator. Visiting the Baths all three were aroused as they had been there for about an hour as spectators only. The ambiance of the baths was a whole new world to Adam and Noah as it had been to Vlad earlier during his first visit. Upon arrival, at Vlad’s suggestion, Adam had paid for a room (small cubical) and Noah a cheaper locker that would not be used. Adam and Noah went to their room, undressed and wrapped towels around their waists. Vlad had done the same in his room. They then took a brief tour that included walking past rooms with open doors. Each contained a man who apparently was available for sex with the right person. Some sat or lay on their narrow bed playing with their dicks. Others laid on their stomach’s advertising the availability of their ass. The three went into the steam room and stood in the hot mist filled room with dim lighting. Only the outlines of others in the room could be observed. Noah felt a hand on his dick and assumed it was Adam getting frisky. He then realized a stranger was playing with his now hard member. Noah did not know what to do. This was the first time anyone other than Adam or Vlad had touched him. Then he heard Adam whisper into the stranger’s ear, ‘sorry, he’s mine’ as the hand was gently moved away. Adam then whispered in his hear, “If you want others to touch you or you want to check out other guys that’s OK by me as long as it is just touching with hands. I would be upset if there were lips below the hips. I will stay next to you and you may do as you please. If you do not want someone touching you just gently push their hand away. If you get too aroused just say while gently pushing their hand away, ‘I’m getting too close, I need a break’.” For the next fifteen minutes Noah stood in the steam room with Adam at his side being felt up by numerous men. He also had the opportunity to play with a series of dicks: big, small, hard, soft, cut, natural. His chest and nipples were explored much to his delight. On man massaged his ass cheeks. Then this person was rubbing his hole and to the shock of Noah attempted to insert a finger. Noah pushed the hand away. He told Adam who was standing next to him about the finger probe. Adam’s reply was to remind him that he was in control and should gently push away any hand that goes where he did not want it. If the hand still lingered to use force to get it away. Finally Noah told Adam he had to get out of the steam room as the hot steam was making him light headed. Also, the play had brought him close to a climax and he did not want to cum with a stranger. Also, the heat was becoming uncomfortable. They showered and continued the exploring. At the end of a dimly lit hall Vlad, Adam and Noah entered a room with a platform in the middle. Five men were on the platform touching, kissing and sucking. Suddenly to naive Noah’s amazement one of the men rolled over onto his knees. Another man pumped his already hard dick even harder. He then pressed into the ass of the kneeler. He appeared to then rub something on his dick and place it on the hole. He then pushed in and the kneeler cried out in pain. The man on top just shoved in more as the kneeler moaned. He then pulled all the way out exposing his large hard dick. Thrusting in again caused the man he was in to scream with pain. Noah thought he should rescue the screamer. Adam pulled him back explaining that the screamer was now screaming with joy. After more thrusts the man on top cried out with pleasure as he was apparently cumming in the ass. He stopped thrusting, panted and then pulled out his now half hard dick. As soon as her pulled out another man moved in and shoved in. They watched a total of four men fuck the screaming bottom. After the fourth finished the kneeler rolled over onto his back and one of the fuckers jerked him off until he shot a massive load.

Adam told Noah they should return to their room. The three discussed what had been witnessed in the orgy room. Noah was totally bewildered. He did not understand how someone could enjoy being abused. While talking he was stroking his now hard dick. Then Vlad spoke up, “The first time I saw someone being fucked I had the same reaction. But then one day I was fucked by a very gently person and soon discovered the pain turned into pleasure. I am willing to be fucked by the right person. I would never do it in a room getting rammed by strangers.”

Adam then broke in, “I have fucked Vlad. I never told you because I did not know how you would react. It gives a very special feeling to both.”

Vlad continued, “I did not consider being fucked this evening. But now I am in the mood. Please, will one of you take care of me?” Vlad then kneeled on the bed. Adam needed no additional encouragement. He told Vlad he would return with some lube. He went to the orgy room where there was a can of Crisco. Adam lubed his dick and took some on his finger back to the room to lube Adam’s hole and Noah if he decided to fuck. He then pushed into the kneeling Vlad and had a very sensuous fuck as the amazed Noah watched. He soon shot his load into his friend. Pulling out he asked Noah if he wanted to try. The exceptionally horny man shoved in and soon completed his first fuck with a powerful and intense cumming.

After they returned home Noah discussed the fucking with his lover, Adam. For the next few days thoughts of being dominated by Adam were constantly on his mind. One night he asked Adam to fuck him. Adam explained that it would be painful at first. Noah persisted and following intense pain he felt a pleasure that he could not have imagined or described. He became a convert to the pleasures of being a ‘bottom’. A month later when Vlad came over for dinner Noah offered himself as dessert. Bending over the kitchen table he served both Vlad and Adam.

Their friendship continued through the years.

Note: Club Cleveland was founded in 1965 by John W. Campbell (generally known as "Jack" - born 1932). and two other investors who paid $15,000 to buy a closed Finnish bath house in Cleveland. This location was the first in the chain of Club Baths that at its peak included 42 Clubs in virtually every major US and Canadian city. The chain claimed to have at least 500,000 members. Most of the bathhouses were closed in the 1990s either by government agencies or a changing market after charges were made that it contributed to the spread of AIDS. A few locations are open today, 2017. The new Cleveland Club “Flex” is in a former Greyhound Bus Station. Read more at Wikipedia.com or check out the club’s web page https://www.flexspas.com/cleveland
Copyright © 2017 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..