Jump to content

Nobody's Valentine

   (1 review)
Genres: General Fiction
Sub-genres: Drama

Mike has been depressed since his boyfriend dumped him six months ago. Now it's coming up on Valentine's Day and he has to figure out how to deal with the worst day of the year to be single.

Copyright © 2016 Thorn Wilde; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. Story
    • 4,665 Words
    • 2,626 Views
    • 31 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Puppilull

   3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members
When it’s that time of year, with hearts everywhere and everyone acting so lovey-dovey it’s making the air turn pink or red, what do you do if your reality doesn’t fit in? If your life has taken a completely unforeseen turn, leaving you feeling disappointed, lonely and perhaps even despairing? A story that deals with these less written about sides to this thing we call love can be such a relief. If that story is friggin’ well written as well, things are looking up.
 
Mike who is fighting an uneven battle to get over the boyfriend who dumped him. When that infamous date rolls around, he finds the sadness flares up and seeks ways to deal with it. One remedy turns out to be the one to lead him on his way. But where will it take him?

 

This is a truly bittersweet story telling us life isn’t always a bed of roses. I think it’s important to not lose sight of that. It’s actually somehow comforting to know bad stuff will happen, but you will be OK. A bit scarred perhaps, but OK.

Response from the author:

Thank you for this wonderful and kind review!

  • Love 2
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..