Jump to content

Angel and Imp: Where Angels Fear to Tread 4. Viking Valentine

   (2 reviews)
Genres: Comedy
Sub-genres: Comedy Modern

An imp from Hell teams up with an angel from Heaven for joint missions in the human world. However, the best-laid plans can go astray, and even otherworldly entities can be blindsided by unexpected developments.

This story features Angel and Imp, who also appear in two of my other stories. It isn’t necessary to read them to understand this one.
Copyright © 2018 Timothy M.; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Caz Pedroso

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The perfect sequel to the first story.

There is more focus on Imp and Angel in this one, rather than their missions. The reader gets to see them starting to understand each other and become friends (although, I doubt Imp would ever admit that).

I loved how Imp cares enough to cheer Angel up when Angel is upset. It makes Angel start to think.

The ending in this one is something you have to read to believe. And trust me you’ll be reaching for the pitchforks to throw at Tim for leaving it there. But, the good thing is the next one is already written and you won’t have to wait to find out what happens like I did when I first read this.

Another great read

Response from the author:

This review always makes me laugh when I read it again. I'm not surprised if readers wanted to hunt me down with pitchforks. :lol:  Thanks for taking the time to write these wonderful reviews, Caz. :kiss:

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to review
Brayon

  

This is the second Angel and Imp story by Timothy M. A must read, along with the other two in the trilogy of stories.

Response from the author:

Thank you for the review. It's always difficult to follow up on a story which was a surprising success, so I'm glad you found it worth recommending. 

  • Like 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..