Jump to content
    Timothy M.
  • Author
  • 1,854 Words
  • 2,441 Views
  • 24 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Timothy’s Terrible Prompt Stories - 36. Prompt 433 Where did all of that come from?

em>Brothers-in-arms and Junior Prom plans
Another Nelson POV chapter

“Where did all of that come from?”

Rob looked at Eric, who shrugged. Jasper and I exchanged glances, but neither of us said anything.

This time we congregated in Rob’s room, and I was interested to see the similarities and differences to Eric’s room. The furniture and color scheme were the same, but that could be the influence of Mrs. Perry. They both had a few posters of baseball players, but I suspected Eric’s had been chosen for their looks rather than their fame. Rob’s shelves held more sports trophies than books, but I was intrigued to see a complete set of Isaac Asimov’s Foundation series and a few other SciFi novels. Another surprise came in the form of biographies and memoirs of various influential politicians and successful businessmen. Hmm, there might be more to Rob than just the popular jock.

A simmering confrontation between Rob and Eric brought me out of my distraction. I’d missed the first low exchanges of words, but Rob suddenly growled out loud.

“Come on, bro, you know something.” He had a curious mixture of glare and entreaty on his face. Eric sighed, and I drifted back to his side and took his hand.

“OK, but don’t get mad at me. You know how Dad says allegories are a good way to describe human motivations?” He pulled me closer, and I slipped my arm around his waist. Rob’s reaction was to groan and facepalm himself as he sat down on his bed. Jasper went over to the beanbag in the corner and sprawled on it. We were all waiting to hear where Eric was going with this.

“Umm, well, Dad said to me you’re like the Knight or the Champion, always looking for a just cause to defend… or someone in need of help.”

For a second I wanted to burst into laughter at the idea and the look on Rob’s face. I don’t think I’ve seen him blush before. But the silence in the room was too tense. Rob’s voice was almost a whisper, but no less intense for that.

“When did he say that?”

“A couple of months ago.” Why did Eric tense against me?

“Let me rephrase: Why did he say that? And to you, not me.”

“He… I was… Well, does it really matter? We were talking, and he was trying to explain to me why you… Anyway, he said you had a lot of positive energy, a great heart and a good soul, and you would never be satisfied until you found a cause to devote yourself to, a direction to charge off in, to Do Good like a Knight in Shining Armor.” We could all hear the capital letters on his last words.

“Sir Rob the Brave, I like it. We’ll be your faithful squires in the quest against bigots and ignorance.” Jasper’s chuckle was more admiring than mocking, and when I looked at him, his eyes were lit up in a way which only Carolyn, Firefly, and a couple of other important matters could achieve. But Rob was still focused on Eric.

“So, you’re saying Dad is trying to make me commit to the GSA and champion their cause?”

“Don’t you think they’re worth it?” I did my best to sound neutral and not accusing.

Rob waved the matter off. “Oh certainly, I’m fine with his suggestion of a ‘worthy cause.’ But I’m pissed off at him stereotyping me like that, trying to push me into a certain behavior. And why didn’t he talk to me about it?” He stared at Eric, who tensed up once more. Okay, time to intervene more firmly.

“Don’t be dense, Rob. The whole point about being a Knight is that you act from the Goodness of your Heart and not because others expect it of you. If you’re always conscious of ‘doing the right thing,’ it becomes contrived, and people around you will see you as fake and stuck-up. Your dad is not trying to modify your behavior, well, except for not punching guys, and trying to think before you act.” This got a chuckle from Jasper and Eric. “He’s only trying to give you a target for your idealism and enthusiasm. Or rather, a larger goal than just protecting and helping your brother.”

This time Eric didn’t just tense up, his hand clutched my hip in an almost painful grip. I’d guessed correctly, the Knight issue had come up, because he’d been upset at something Rob had done, and their dad had tried to make him understand why Rob acted the way he did.

Rob’s eyes flicked from me to Eric, and I think he saw something in his brother’s face which made him pause. I used the hesitation to follow up on Jasper’s idea.

“So, Sir Rob, what do you require of your squires? If you take on the world on behalf of the LGBT community, you will earn my loyalty and gratitude at least. Go forth and slay the dragons of bigotry and ignorance.”

I struck a pose with one hand on my heart, and Jasper jumped up to shout “Go forth, Sir Rob!” and imitated my hand-over-heart gesture. We all cracked up and started laughing like mad. Eric grabbed two of the sports trophies, a figure of a baseball player and a small cup, and presented them to his brother and Jasper.

“For your valor in defending our honor, Sir Rob and Squire Jazz.”

“My pleasure, Squire Eric,” was Jasper’s playful reply, while Rob punched his arm and growled ‘Cut it out,’ but the grin on his face revealed he enjoyed our antics. Every time our chuckles faded out, someone would say ‘dragons of bigotry’ or Go forth’ or ‘Sir Rob’ and we’d start laughing again. Jasper kept the joke going by making up difficult or absurd tasks for Rob to accomplish in order to earn his Knighthood.

“Put rainbow stickers on your car (Rob: ‘No Problem’), on your locker (‘Only if I’m a GSA member’) and on your baseball bat (‘No Way’). OK, I’ll let you decide the third location.”

“Convince three closeted guys it’s OK to come out, and yeah you can count Eric as the first.” (‘Not a chance if they’re as stubborn as him.’)

“Dance with at least three GSA members at the Senior Prom, and one of them should be a guy.” (‘Piece of cake, you’re a member, right?’) “Duh, I mean a gay guy.” (‘OK, Trevor is quite good-looking, and he’ll see it as a GSA Presidential Duty.‘)

“Let each of your Squires ‘rescue’ us from a confrontation instead of you handling it. You can count the Mall as mine if you want to.” (‘OK, but I get to deal with the baseball team.’)

“Drive Eric and Nelson to and from the Junior Prom and make sure they’re safe.”

“Jazz!” My shout and the pillows which hit him from the Perry brothers sitting on Rob’s bed, made him pause and scowl.

“What? I want to be with Carolyn and… Oh, shit! No, I didn’t mean ‘safe’ as in use protection—although that’s a good point too—I meant Rob could be part of the seniors who keep an eye on matters during the Junior Prom, and he could focus on the safety of the same-sex couples.”

“You’re as bad as Rob, when will you two understand that Eric and I don’t need you hovering over us?” I rolled my eyes.

“Oh, calm down, Nel. I think the LGBT kids should be able to enjoy the same privileges of dancing and kissing as everyone else without having to worrying about bigots, and having Rob as well as Trevor around as GSA representatives will do the trick. I know you two can deal with any problems, but that’s not what going to the Prom is about.”

“Duh, it’s about showing off your handsome boyfriend or pretty girlfriend and getting laid,” was Rob’s contribution. He and Jasper high-fived each other and I couldn’t help chuckling along with them. I suppose all guys, straight or gay, can agree on the wanting sex part. And I would be lying if I said I hadn’t thought about Eric and I having a ‘traditional’ prom experience in that respect.

“Will there be any same-sex couples apart from us?” Eric sobered us up by asking in a low voice. I hesitated, because while I knew of a couple of LGBT juniors, and of course Trevor and several other seniors who were also out, I wasn’t sure how they would deal with the proms. Trevor inviting me to the Junior Prom last year as his official date had been a first in the history of West Hill High, as far as I knew. I’d expected to go stag this year, since the boy I wanted to ask was straight, or so I’d thought. But now I was proud and thrilled to take my boyfriend to the Prom.

“So you’re definitely going to the Prom with Nelson? Awesome, bro!” Rob’s glee was unmistakable, and he held his hand up for Eric to high-five. Rob was sprawled across the end of the bed, while Eric and I were sitting next to each other, leaning against the headboard.

“He asked me today, and I accepted. But I hadn’t thought about us being the only gay couple at the prom.”

My heart plummeted into my stomach at the slight note of worry and uncertainty in Eric’s voice. Did he regret saying yes to being my date? I would be devastated if he didn’t want us to go as a couple, but on the other hand I could recall how Trevor and I had been very much the center of attention last year. I had no doubt the same would happen this year, particularly if we were the only same-sex couple. Could we deal with it?

Back then I’d overcome my shyness by telling myself this was for the LGBT kids and their rights to be part of the mainstream high school experience. And since we’d been surrounded by Trevor’s friends and the GSA crowd, and he had danced with them as much as with me, and I’d made a point of asking every female Drama Club member for a dance—much to my surprise most of them said yes—we had been ignored apart from the start and end of the Prom. Arriving together, arm in arm, and doing the last slow dances up close and personal did cause a stir and a few murmured comments, but we had ignored them. Trevor hadn’t kissed me on the dance floor, I think he knew I was too shy for that, but I wanted to be able kiss Eric the same way straight couples could.

I couldn’t stand the awkward silence and got up. Jasper gave me a compassionate look, but didn’t say anything. I heard Eric’s voice behind me, “Babe, where’re you going?”

“Bathroom,” I managed, and it wasn’t a lie either, I did need to go after drinking too much soda earlier. I made it to the door, before he caught up to me.

“Nelson, what’s wrong?”

span>Sorry about the cliff hanger. You'll get the answer to why Nelson was upset. But not in the next chapter.
Copyright © 2017 Timothy M.; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 22
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

"Sir Rob" the gallant knight protecting the world from bigots! Haha I loved that :lol:
I do feel for Nelson. I know he would love to be able to act like any other straight couple at the prom with his handsome date. Although the end of the chapter did leave be worried that Eric could panic and change his mind about going, I do have faith in Eric. I don't think he would back out of going to the prom as Nelson's date, even if any PDA might cause some anxiety for him.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 09/30/2015 01:20 AM, LitLover said:

"Sir Rob" the gallant knight protecting the world from bigots! Haha I loved that :lol:

I do feel for Nelson. I know he would love to be able to act like any other straight couple at the prom with his handsome date. Although the end of the chapter did leave be worried that Eric could panic and change his mind about going, I do have faith in Eric. I don't think he would back out of going to the prom as Nelson's date, even if any PDA might cause some anxiety for him.

Thanks, LL, I'm glad Rob the Knight struck a chord with you. :lol:

And your observations are very clever. Stay tuned. :X

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I can just see Sir Rob and his faithful squires cantering across the campus to the sound if coconuts a la Monty Python.
Of course Eric is concerned about being the only same sex couple, he's young and shy and still very new to the idea of being out. I suspect however it will become a non-issue when word spreads through the GSA.
I liked seeing the guys just hanging out together.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 09/30/2015 01:57 AM, dughlas said:

I can just see Sir Rob and his faithful squires cantering across the campus to the sound if coconuts a la Monty Python.

Of course Eric is concerned about being the only same sex couple, he's young and shy and still very new to the idea of being out. I suspect however it will become a non-issue when word spreads through the GSA.

I liked seeing the guys just hanging out together.

Awww dugh you made me laugh, putting that picture in my head. Thanks and let's hope they avoid the knights who say Ni!

I think you're right, also because there are still several weeks till the prom, and surely Nelson and Eric will be old news by then. We shall see - if I ever get that far. :lol:

Best wishes for your poor head and thanks for reading. Hope it cheered you up. :hug:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Love the chapter! :D

 

I agree with Nel, there is more to Rob "the jock" after seeing his room. Hm... His shelf is full of bios of politicians and businessmen... Does that mean he already has a career in mind? ;)

 

Oh and "Sir Rob" I can totally see him and his squires saving a Prince or Princess from the evil clutches of bigotry. :) Tim, I think you just created another memorable phrase and I think that is what everyone will call Rob. :D

 

As for Eric, gosh I understand what he must be going through. He is young and recently out, I hope things will work out soon :)

 

Thanks for another amazing chapter Tim :hug:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 09/30/2015 02:20 AM, Drew Espinosa said:

Love the chapter! :D

 

I agree with Nel, there is more to Rob "the jock" after seeing his room. Hm... His shelf is full of bios of politicians and businessmen... Does that mean he already has a career in mind? ;)

 

Oh and "Sir Rob" I can totally see him and his squires saving a Prince or Princess from the evil clutches of bigotry. :) Tim, I think you just created another memorable phrase and I think that is what everyone will call Rob. :D

 

As for Eric, gosh I understand what he must be going through. He is young and recently out, I hope things will work out soon :)

 

Thanks for another amazing chapter Tim :hug:

You're welcome Drew and thanks for a great review in return. :D

Yay, you spotted the hints from the books. I'm not quite sure yet what Rob has in mind (here is where my lack of knowledge of the US education and career systems is a problem, but I shall have to rely on my beta). But he certainly wants to achieve and have success one way or another.

Eric has been keeping a low profile for a long time (easy to hide behind Rob), so the idea of being in the spotlight can be scary. But with Nelson at his side I think Eric can do anything.

Glad you liked Sir Rob, and you just made your own catchy phrase: 'evil clutches of bigotry' - I may have to use that in a future chapter. :rofl:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Some really great interchanges here. The dialogue flowed between the four friends, and while humorous, you struck a nice balance with the serious aspects of the subject matter. Rob's father obviously sees a potential for something special or even great in his oldest son. You also did a good job of showing the insecurities we feel when we are young, especially when we are in love. The added element is the reality that being gay has so many trying aspects to it, such as being the center of attention at a simple dance. Some like that can cause insecurities to grow out of control, something Nelson was worried about when he left the room. Well done, Tim. Sir Rob and his band of merry men are quite entertaining... cheers... Gary...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Site Moderator

I must admit, I was almost shocked by the description of Rob's room. I expected the trophies but not the books and I expected to read about clothes and such strewn about.
Thinking back, the books shouldn't have been a surprise really. It's been obvious for a while that there is more to Rob than his just being a jock.
I think Nelson observed quite a lot today and has a great deal to think about and figure out. Hopefully his fears can be quieted by the other three as they seem to have a really good grasp of things and know what is important.
Good work Tim the Elder (looks good on you :))Looking forward to the next chapter.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 09/30/2015 02:56 AM, Headstall said:

Some really great interchanges here. The dialogue flowed between the four friends, and while humorous, you struck a nice balance with the serious aspects of the subject matter. Rob's father obviously sees a potential for something special or even great in his oldest son. You also did a good job of showing the insecurities we feel when we are young, especially when we are in love. The added element is the reality that being gay has so many trying aspects to it, such as being the center of attention at a simple dance. Some like that can cause insecurities to grow out of control, something Nelson was worried about when he left the room. Well done, Tim. Sir Rob and his band of merry men are quite entertaining... cheers... Gary...

Thank you Gary, I'm delighted you thought I achieved a good balance, and that you consider them all as friends.

Yes, Rob's parents have expectations, but I think they are will be supportive rather than demanding, and the aim is for the boys to lead happy and useful lives.

The insecurities of being young and in love :no: - not always easy to deal with. And Eric and Nelson are still a very new couple, something which is easy to forget. Let's see how they deal with this. :unsure:;)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 09/30/2015 03:01 AM, Reader1810 said:

I must admit, I was almost shocked by the description of Rob's room. I expected the trophies but not the books and I expected to read about clothes and such strewn about.

Thinking back, the books shouldn't have been a surprise really. It's been obvious for a while that there is more to Rob than his just being a jock.

I think Nelson observed quite a lot today and has a great deal to think about and figure out. Hopefully his fears can be quieted by the other three as they seem to have a really good grasp of things and know what is important.

Good work Tim the Elder (looks good on you :))Looking forward to the next chapter.

LOL, I'm sure there were clothes and stuff lying around, but like me the first thing Nelson looks at are the books. And I'm glad you thought them suitable to Rob's character which I'm trying to develop in case I ever get to do the Rob at College sequel. :lol:

I loved that you've noticed that Nelson is an observer and a thinker - just like Eric in fact. But now they need to switch to acting and talking in order to deal with Nelson's fears and Eric's worry.

Thanks for reviewing and posting in the story forum. :D

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Onkel Tim :hug: , you don't have to use cliffhangers to make us hungry birds want another chapter :yes::gikkle: ...we would have wanted a new one as soon as we complete a chapter :funny:
besides I was not really surprised by Rob having books in his room :) , some of my friends in real life are like that as well :yes: .....I found the title funny :funny: and I could understand the feelings of both Eric and Nelson .....for Eric, it must be scary about being out in front of so many people who can be quite judgmental :yes: ....let's not forget that he's only fifteen :) .....and I feel I understand Nelson's fears as well :unsure: ....
anyways thank you for the chapter Onkel Tim :hug:

  • Like 2
Link to comment

It's fascinating to see Rob's inner sanctorum – what is it they say, an organized space = a neat and tidy mind, lol? You called it a mini cliffhanger, but it is interesting to know what's so upsetting Nelson, as he did go to the dance last year. In other words, he's been through it all before, and it should get easier (that is, easier to forget about anybody else being out on the dance floor with them) when the boy he loves is in his arms.

 

Good job, and can't wait to see more!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 09/30/2015 04:42 AM, Victor Gutte said:

Onkel Tim :hug: , you don't have to use cliffhangers to make us hungry birds want another chapter :yes::gikkle: ...we would have wanted a new one as soon as we complete a chapter :funny:

besides I was not really surprised by Rob having books in his room :) , some of my friends in real life are like that as well :yes: .....I found the title funny :funny: and I could understand the feelings of both Eric and Nelson .....for Eric, it must be scary about being out in front of so many people who can be quite judgmental :yes: ....let's not forget that he's only fifteen :) .....and I feel I understand Nelson's fears as well :unsure: ....

anyways thank you for the chapter Onkel Tim :hug:

:lol: thanks Victor, I'm glad you're hungry for more. I can't take credit for the chapter title, since the prompt decides that. But I'll take it that you liked the prompt I chose.

When you and Drew tell me you understand how Nelson and Eric feels I'm always :D since you are much closer to their age and situation than I am. I think Eric is justified in worrying, particularly about the prom, even if he has told and shown Nelson he is fine with them being a couple in public. As you say he's only fifteen and has just come out. He has no idea what this entails. Nelson knows and he can understand Eric, but he can't help feeling upset (more on this in ch. 37) and I think it's understandable too. As I said, I'm thrilled you feel the same.

Thanks for the review and the picture in the forum :*)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Poor Nelson! I so hope he gets his slow dance with a kiss at the prom! I'm sure if Eric just has some time to think things through, he'll want that too.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 09/30/2015 05:01 AM, AC Benus said:

It's fascinating to see Rob's inner sanctorum – what is it they say, an organized space = a neat and tidy mind, lol? You called it a mini cliffhanger, but it is interesting to know what's so upsetting Nelson, as he did go to the dance last year. In other words, he's been through it all before, and it should get easier (that is, easier to forget about anybody else being out on the dance floor with them) when the boy he loves is in his arms.

 

Good job, and can't wait to see more!

Thanks AC, you'll get the next chapter soon. I like your take on Rob, but we actually don't know how tidy his room is, since Nelson mainly focused on the books. But I have the feeling you are right.

Yes, Nelson knows what to expect, and he's looking forward to dance with his boyfriend - assuming Eric still wants to go to the prom...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 09/30/2015 05:45 AM, Puppilull said:

Poor Nelson! I so hope he gets his slow dance with a kiss at the prom! I'm sure if Eric just has some time to think things through, he'll want that too.

Oh, I'm sure Eric wants to dance with Nelson, but he may not be too keen about everyone staring at them. Perhaps the Drama Club experience can help, since Eric has been on the stage. Or we can hope them being a couple is old news by then or that noone cares, since Trevor took Nelson to the prom last year. Stay tuned for more, lol.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

A great addition, Tim! I knew Rob was more than a 'jock', so the only surprise is the biographies--I'd have expected more fiction, but he has a work which is already great and far-reaching in scope...it is a work which challenges the mind and imagination.
Gotta love Jasper, he sees the important matters, and strives to make them easier to deal with. I'm not at all surprised he saw Nelson's anxiety and understood it. We may forget that Eric is younger and less experienced at times, and that has to worry Nel a lot.
Nelson, despite his worries, will not force Eric into anything he isn't ready for...but it would be nice for him to have his dance and kiss at the Prom.
More please, min ven.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 09/30/2015 06:15 AM, ColumbusGuy said:

A great addition, Tim! I knew Rob was more than a 'jock', so the only surprise is the biographies--I'd have expected more fiction, but he has a work which is already great and far-reaching in scope...it is a work which challenges the mind and imagination.

Gotta love Jasper, he sees the important matters, and strives to make them easier to deal with. I'm not at all surprised he saw Nelson's anxiety and understood it. We may forget that Eric is younger and less experienced at times, and that has to worry Nel a lot.

Nelson, despite his worries, will not force Eric into anything he isn't ready for...but it would be nice for him to have his dance and kiss at the Prom.

More please, min ven.

Thanks CG, I'm guessing Rob can borrow lots of science fiction from Eric, lol. So he only has those books which are personal belongings (gifts).

:D you're spot on about Jasper - and he does have an advantage as Nelson's best friend. More on this in the coming chapter.

Your insights on Eric and Nelson are amazing, yes we forget the relative innocence and inexperience of Eric when he takes charge, and in any case he is a lot more confident in familiar (safe) surroundings.

Nelson has just gotten the boy of his dreams, he certainly does not want to do anything which might scare Eric (off). But I'm also holding on to the hope of a prom with dances and kisses.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I had a feeling there was more to Sir Rob the Brave than just baseball and girls. He was much to enlightened and bright to limit his interests. His dad seems to have him pegged pretty well. He wants to be helpful and sometimes that causes him to be involved in Eric's business more than Eric might like. By giving him a broader cause it gives the LGBT community a great advocate but also might give Eric and Nelson a bit of a reprieve from Rob's intense focus.

 

I understand Eric's reservations. Even if he seems more mature than his age, he is young and new to being out. Being out to your school and friends is also not the same as actually showing physical affection for someone in public. I have straight friends who don't like public displays of affection because they are shy and don't want people looking at them. Eric is shy AND gay so his trepidation is understandable. I get Nelson's disappointment but I hope he realizes that Eric's hesitation has nothing to do with his feelings for him and everything to do with not wanting to put their relationship on display for public consumption and commentary.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 09/30/2015 07:45 AM, EagleIsaac said:

I had a feeling there was more to Sir Rob the Brave than just baseball and girls. He was much to enlightened and bright to limit his interests. His dad seems to have him pegged pretty well. He wants to be helpful and sometimes that causes him to be involved in Eric's business more than Eric might like. By giving him a broader cause it gives the LGBT community a great advocate but also might give Eric and Nelson a bit of a reprieve from Rob's intense focus.

 

I understand Eric's reservations. Even if he seems more mature than his age, he is young and new to being out. Being out to your school and friends is also not the same as actually showing physical affection for someone in public. I have straight friends who don't like public displays of affection because they are shy and don't want people looking at them. Eric is shy AND gay so his trepidation is understandable. I get Nelson's disappointment but I hope he realizes that Eric's hesitation has nothing to do with his feelings for him and everything to do with not wanting to put their relationship on display for public consumption and commentary.

I love it when my readers are in tune with what I want to convey. Your comments about Rob mirror my purpose and thoughts so well, it's almost uncanny (did you read my mind?).

Eric's trepidation is understandable, yes, but what he may be forgetting is that the prom is several weeks in the future, and he may feel differently by then. Nelson knows he has to be patient and understanding, but what your mind and your heart feel can be two diffent matters. More on this in the next chapter.

Thanks for a great review, Eagle-eyes. :D

  • Like 1
Link to comment

So, everyone already mentioned how wonderful Rob is. *smug* Nelson might be shocked, or even disappointed at first, but he will think back at how he felt. Right? Right?!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/05/2015 02:11 AM, aditus said:

So, everyone already mentioned how wonderful Rob is. *smug* Nelson might be shocked, or even disappointed at first, but he will think back at how he felt. Right? Right?!

LOL, hold on to that thought, Adi. ;)

But yes, Nelson knows all about being the younger shy boy arm in arm with another guy at the prom.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Yep, still love the Rob and Jasper banter. And Jas does deserve his limited time with his girl during prom, too. Good plan to patrol a bit to make sure no one gets rough during prom. And Nelson really needs to start feeling more secure in himself and Eric's feelings.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 3/17/2017 at 8:17 PM, Thirdly said:

Yep, still love the Rob and Jasper banter. And Jas does deserve his limited time with his girl during prom, too. Good plan to patrol a bit to make sure no one gets rough during prom. And Nelson really needs to start feeling more secure in himself and Eric's feelings.

 

Good, because I spend a lot of time devising this kind of banter. ;)  Yes, Nelson was probably overreacting, but he'll get there soon, I think.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..