Jump to content
    Valkyrie
    • Signature Author
  • 1,708 Words
  • 3,221 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Alex's Legacy - 5. Chapter 5

***Warning - this chapter contains descriptions of rape***

***Warning - this chapter contains descriptions of rape***

 

A few days before our four month anniversary, Alex made plans for us to meet his friends at a bar he frequented during his college days. My anxiety was in full force, since it would be my first time meeting them.

“Relax, sweetheart. They’ll love you as much as I do.” Alex rubbed my back and kissed my forehead.

I hugged him tightly. “Can’t we just stay in bed?” I ran my hand lightly down his chest, playing with the patch of hair that led to his treasure trail. I stopped abruptly, looking at him in shock. “Did you just say you love me?”

He chuckled lowly and entwined my fingers with his, bringing my hand up and kissing it. “It seems I did.”

I looked at him in wonderment. “You really love me?”

“Is it so hard to believe?”

I shook my head. “I love you too, Alex.” I kissed him tenderly.

“C’mon lover boy. We need to get ready or else we’ll be late.”

I raised my eyebrows. “Lover boy?”

He smirked. We showered together and ended up being late after all.

*****

“I’d like you to meet Carol and Jason, my co-workers. This is Ricky and Andy, my best friends. Guys… this is Sam.”

I shook their hands in turn.

“Oooooh! You are a cutie!” Carol squealed. “You guys make the most adorable couple!”

“Uh… thanks.” I looked closely at Ricky. “You look familiar. Have we met?”

Ricky smiled. “You have a good memory. I’ve visited your store a few times. I wanted to see who stole my best friend.” He looked me over. “I can see why he’s kept you from us. If you were mine, I doubt we’d ever leave the bedroom.”

I blushed and smacked Alex on the arm. “What have you been telling them?”

Ricky laughed. “Nothing. But you just did.”

I didn’t think it was possible for me to get any redder.

“How long has it been since you guys have been here? It’s really taken a dive.” Alex commented.

Ricky made a face. “We haven’t been here since college. Apparently it’s changed owners. Do you want to go somewhere else?”

“Anywhere else we go will be just as crowded. At least here we have a table, so we might as well stay. What do you think, Sam?”

I shrugged. “Fine by me, if that’s what everyone else wants.”

The place had clearly seen better days. The grungy wood paneling appeared even dirtier in the dim light. Stained linoleum, torn in places, should have been replaced a decade ago. At least the tables were relatively clean. For the most part, the clientele wasn’t much better than the décor. The only exception, besides us, was a table of five men sitting at a table across the room. They kept glancing in our direction and were engaged in an animated discussion.

I excused myself to get our drinks; a glass of wine for me and a Coke for Alex. I was waiting for our order when one of the men from the table across the room bumped into me.

“Excuse me.” The man checked me out and smiled.

“No problem.” I turned away.

“I’m Craig.” He held out his hand.

“Sam.” I shook his hand and he didn’t let go until I pulled away rather forcefully.

“You’re absolutely adorable, you know that?” He licked his lips as he looked me over again. “Do you and your boyfriend play with others? If not, he doesn’t need to know.” He laughed and winked at me.

I grimaced and thanked providence that my drinks arrived. “I need to get back to my boyfriend,” I said as I brushed past him.

“Meet me in the bathroom if you change your mind.”

I could feel the creep’s eyes on me as I made my way back to our table. I hugged Alex and gave him a quick kiss.

“Everything ok, babe?”

“Yeah. Some jerk just hit on me at the bar.”

Alex laughed. “You’re hot, Sammy. Of course you’re going to get hit on.” He leaned forward and I felt his hot breath on my ear. “As long as I’m the one you go home with.”

I squirmed away. “You’d better stop that or we’ll need to leave now.”

“No wonder it’s taken four months to meet you,” Ricky laughed and winked at me.

Andy smacked him on the arm. “Behave yourself. The poor guy’s embarrassed enough.”

I smiled at him gratefully.

“So why’d you decide to open a bookstore?” Jason asked.

I told them about my grandma and my decision to honor her memory. Carol wiped a tear from her eye.

“That is so sweet. I just lost my grandma a few months ago. What a lovely way to honor her memory.”

“Thanks.” I turned to Ricky and Andy. “So how did you guys meet?”

Ricky squeezed Andy’s hand. “We met at college. Alex was my roommate and I had the biggest crush on him. Andy was Alex’s friend and kept asking me out, but I turned him down every time. I was hoping that Lex would become more than my roomie, but alas, ‘twas not to be!”

“I almost gave up on you. If you hadn’t said yes the last time I asked you out, I wasn’t going to ask again.” Andy kissed Ricky’s cheek. “I’m so glad I was persistent.”

Carol made gagging noises. “Man, it sucks being the only single person here.”

Jason elbowed her. “You’re just jealous.”

She sighed. “Totally.”

We all laughed.

After a few drinks my bladder was in need of some serious relief. I headed to the bathroom and had just finished relieving myself when I heard a low chuckle.

“I knew you’d change your mind.” Craig stood there, looking smug. I felt a chill run down my spine. I’d completely forgotten about our earlier encounter.

“I didn’t. I just needed to pee.” I tried to walk past him, but he blocked the door.

“You’re not going anywhere you fucking cock-tease.”

I started breathing heavy; a panic attack was imminent. Craig grabbed my arm as I tried to barge past him and he stifled my shout with his other hand.

“We’re going somewhere a little more private.” I felt a sharp object in my side. “Make any noise and it will be your last.”

I was paralyzed with fear. He dragged me out of the bathroom, out the back door, and into a filthy alley. The rest of his friends were waiting and they looked me up and down in turn and grinned.

“I told you he’d want to play.” Craig high-fived one of his friends as two others covered my mouth with duct tape and shoved me roughly, pinning me against the grimy brick wall. Craig put his arms around my middle and grabbed my crotch. He laughed as he undid my jeans and pulled them down to my ankles along with my boxers. I whimpered and struggled to break free, but there were too many of them. I fought when I felt Craig start to enter me. One of the assholes holding my arms slammed my head against the wall and held it there. I screamed into the duct tape as the head of Craig’s dick penetrated me. The prick didn’t even try to get me ready first.

“Shut up and take it like the bitch you are!” He growled as he slammed into me. My eyes watered from the pain. Craig’s thrusts were fast and furious until he came inside me. He pulled out and his semen ran down my leg, tinged red with my blood.

“Who’s next? He’s nice and ready, now!”

I closed my eyes and steeled myself to the oncoming pain. They each took their turn, and as the last one took his, Craig reached in front of me and grabbed my dick. The most humiliating part of the whole ordeal was that my body responded to his touch, even though I fought it with every ounce of willpower I had left. They taunted me when I came all over the wall, laughing and high-fiving each other as they let me go and I slumped down the wall, curling into a ball.

Craig looked at me and sneered, “I knew you’d be a great fuck.” Then they left, leaving me lying on the disgusting alley floor, covered in their filth, sobbing.

I’m not sure how long I lay there; I was too terrified to move. I gradually became aware of incessant buzzing and fished my cell phone out of my jeans. I winced as I tore the duct tape off my mouth.

“Alex…” I whispered.

“Sammy? Where the hell are you? What’s going on? You just ditched us!”

“Alex… help…”

“I can barely hear you, Sam. Where are you?”

Panic gripped me and I gasped for air. I didn’t want him to see me like this, but I found myself blurting out “back… alley…”

“What are you doing out there?”

I held my breath and let it out in a big gasp; I was too paralyzed with fear to talk.

“I’m on my way. Just relax, sweetheart. You’ll be ok. Everyone adores you, just like I said they would.”

I heard him say “It sounds like he had a panic attack. He’s right out back. I’ll go get him,” before he hung up. I tried to stand so that I could pull my pants up, but I collapsed in a quivering heap. The back door opened and I scuttled backward into some garbage cans, sick with fear that it was Craig and his friends coming back for more.

“Oh my god! Sammy!” Alex rushed to my side and tried to gather me to him, but in my panicked state I screamed and lashed out at him.

“Shhhh… Sam… sweetheart… it’s ok… you’re safe… It’s me, Alex…” He kept talking to me in a litany of low, soothing tones until I was calm enough to realize that it wasn’t Craig kneeling in front of me.

“Alex?”

“Yeah, baby, it’s me.”

A strangled cry escaped me and I clung to him and sobbed. I was vaguely aware of him telling someone to call 911.

Thanks for reading. This was a very difficult chapter to write. Sam and Alex are now at a pivotal point in their relationship. How will they endure?
Copyright © 2015 Valkyrie; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
  • Sad 5
  • Angry 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I was not expecting Sammy to be the victim; I thought it would be Alex based on the beginning of the story. Omg, poor Sammy.

 

Now when you say this is a pivotal point in their relationship, I'm not quite sure what you mean. You don't mean that Alex is going to leave him b/c he was raped, do you? He's not going to think that Sam WANTED that, right? He's not going to blame Sam, is he?

 

I'm anxiously waiting for the next chapter, Val! =)

 

Oh, and I meant to comment in the last chapter about how beautiful it was that Sam opened his bookstore/cafe to honor his grandma's memory, but I got all caught up in the whole you-didn't-write-the-sex-scene-rant that I forgot. lol ;)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 09/14/2014 10:48 AM, Lisa said:
I was not expecting Sammy to be the victim; I thought it would be Alex based on the beginning of the story. Omg, poor Sammy.

 

Now when you say this is a pivotal point in their relationship, I'm not quite sure what you mean. You don't mean that Alex is going to leave him b/c he was raped, do you? He's not going to think that Sam WANTED that, right? He's not going to blame Sam, is he?

 

I'm anxiously waiting for the next chapter, Val! =)

 

Oh, and I meant to comment in the last chapter about how beautiful it was that Sam opened his bookstore/cafe to honor his grandma's memory, but I got all caught up in the whole you-didn't-write-the-sex-scene-rant that I forgot. lol ;)

You'll have to wait for Ch. 6 and 7 to see how the rape influences Sam and Alex's relationship. :X

 

I'm sorry for the lack of a sex scene! The scene between Sam and Aaron in the Prologue was the first sex scene I've ever written for a story so I'm still working on finding my comfort level and balance. :blushing:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

How sad and horrible. Their relationship has barely gotten off the ground and something this gut-wrenching happens. Can't wait to see how you handle the fall out form the rape. Alex seems like such and understanding and supportive person. :) Now I'm really glad you found you next chapter. :2thumbs:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 09/16/2014 07:19 AM, joann414 said:
How sad and horrible. Their relationship has barely gotten off the ground and something this gut-wrenching happens. Can't wait to see how you handle the fall out form the rape. Alex seems like such and understanding and supportive person. :) Now I'm really glad you found you next chapter. :2thumbs:
Thanks, Joann. We'll see how they both react in the next couple chapters. I can't tell you how relieved I am that I found Ch. 7 because I wrote it so long ago I forgot what direction I went in! Thanks for reading and reviewing. Reading all your reviews made my day! :)
  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 01/31/2015 03:34 AM, Daddydavek said:
No matter how necessary to the plot, I could never "like" a rape scene.
I completely understand. Poor Sam. :( Thanks for reading, DDK.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

This was difficult. I was prepared, from my first "uh oh" with your warning at the head of the chapter; but this scene made me angry. It's okay, though, as you've just shown that you can handle this kind of writing both ways. I will definitely be back for some closure - whichever way you go with it. Good storytelling. Nothing makes people stronger than adversity. And nothing makes them closer.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 09/12/2016 01:23 PM, Geron Kees said:

This was difficult. I was prepared, from my first "uh oh" with your warning at the head of the chapter; but this scene made me angry. It's okay, though, as you've just shown that you can handle this kind of writing both ways. I will definitely be back for some closure - whichever way you go with it. Good storytelling. Nothing makes people stronger than adversity. And nothing makes them closer.

This was a very difficult chapter to write. This is a pivotal moment in Sam and Alex's relationship. You are right about adversity making people stronger and closer. At least that's the usual case. It doesn't always happen that way. Thanks for reading. It was nice to wake up to so many reviews! :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I can understand that it must be very difficult to write a chapter like this.  If it is to be realistic, you must be able to feel the pain of your character.  The emotional involvement must be very draining.  The reward is a truly believable but emotionally disturbing chapter.  That you can write a chapter like this demonstrates your skill and talent in storytelling.  

  • Love 1
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
3 hours ago, raven1 said:

I can understand that it must be very difficult to write a chapter like this.  If it is to be realistic, you must be able to feel the pain of your character.  The emotional involvement must be very draining.  The reward is a truly believable but emotionally disturbing chapter.  That you can write a chapter like this demonstrates your skill and talent in storytelling.  

Thank you. :hug:   Yes, this chapter was very difficult to write.  It can definitely get quite emotionally draining.  

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..