Jump to content
    Valkyrie
    • Signature Author
  • 745 Words
  • 4,966 Views
  • 22 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Alex's Legacy - Prologue. Prologue

“Tell me about Alex,” Aaron said softly, stroking my hair. We had just finished making love and Aaron was spooned against my back.

I sighed and turned to face him. I ran my hand along the side of his face and looked into his eyes. I saw nothing but love and curiosity. “Soon,” I whispered. “It’s still very hard to talk about him.”

He kissed me softly and held me close. “I know it is, sweetheart, but you’ve never talked about him. I’d like to get to know the man that was such a big part of your life.”

“I wouldn’t be the man I am today without him. In fact, I wouldn’t be here at all.”

“What do you mean?” He looked at me, alarmed.

“How about we clean up and start a pot of coffee? There’s a lot to tell and a lot you don’t know about me.”

Aaron kissed me lightly and brushed the hair away from my eyes. He smiled at me reassuringly. “You don’t have to tell me anything you don’t want to.”

“I know.”

We got up and headed to the shower. Aaron didn’t need his cane anymore, but he would always walk with a slight limp. The scars from his accident would always be there, but he had healed remarkably well considering the extent of his injuries. He started the shower while I grabbed a couple of towels. I joined him under the steaming hot water stream and put my arms around him, resting my head on his chest.

“Fuck me,” I whispered as my hands traveled south. I ran my fingers along the length of his cock, drawing a long moan from him that I captured with my mouth. I stroked him firmly as he grew hard in my hand, and I probed his mouth with my tongue, deepening the kiss. I ground myself against his leg, delighting in the friction. When we came up for air I turned around, putting my hands on the wall. I looked at him with as much lust as I could. “Fuck me…” I said huskily.

Aaron slipped his fingers inside; I was ready from our earlier session of lovemaking. He entered me slowly; too slowly. I pushed back against him, burying him deep with one thrust. “Hard and fast!” I demanded.

He obliged my request and fucked me fast and furiously as I jacked off. It didn’t take long before I came all over the shower wall, prompting Aaron’s release as he shouted my name. He slumped against me and slid out, exhausted. I turned around in his arms and kissed him tenderly.

“Thank you,” I whispered, looking deep into his eyes. “I love you so much, Aaron.”

He smiled at me drowsily. “I love you too, Sam.”

I washed and then dried both of us. Neither of us had the energy to make coffee, so we collapsed on the bed in each other’s arms. We fell asleep within minutes.

*****

Aaron had the next day off and I decided to close the bookstore for the day. I’d been putting off telling him Alex’s story and decided that today would be the day. We slept in and he brought me breakfast in bed.

After breakfast I went for a run to try and organize my thoughts. I never talked much about Alex except in therapy and that was quite a while ago. I think I became so numb that I never truly processed what happened. Meeting Aaron cracked that shell. The cracks became wider and wider, and I ran faster and faster trying to outrun the pain. I reached a clearing off the running trail and stopped abruptly, sliding to the ground. I hugged my knees to my chest and sobbed. I cried out all the pain and frustration of the past three years until I collapsed in exhaustion. I’m not sure how long I lay there. When I was finally ready to return home, I was shivering in the crisp, fall air.

I slowly jogged back home. Aaron had a nice hot lunch waiting for me when I returned. I kissed him deeply before taking a long, hot shower. I threw on a pair of sweats and a sweatshirt, and then ate lunch with him in companionable silence. After we cleaned up, we retreated to the couch. I lay with my head on his lap and he stroked my hair soothingly.

“I met Alex eight years ago…”

Copyright © 2015 Valkyrie; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 24
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Since I've read all of your prompts . . . Oh well, it's not the destination, it's the journey, they say. Nice intro to the tale, Valkyrie.

Link to comment

Love it, love it, love it!!!!

 

I don't think I read the prompt, but I will after I finish the first chapter. :)

 

Excellent story - I'm so curious to find out what happened to Alex and what happened with Aaron's accident.

Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 07/05/2014 01:21 AM, Daddydavek said:
Liking it! Now on to the story!
I'm glad you like it :)
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 07/05/2014 10:13 AM, Ron said:
Since I've read all of your prompts . . . Oh well, it's not the destination, it's the journey, they say. Nice intro to the tale, Valkyrie.
Thanks, Ron. :)
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 07/05/2014 10:13 AM, Ron said:
Since I've read all of your prompts . . . Oh well, it's not the destination, it's the journey, they say. Nice intro to the tale, Valkyrie.
Thanks, Ron. :)
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 07/05/2014 02:17 PM, Lisa said:
Love it, love it, love it!!!!

 

I don't think I read the prompt, but I will after I finish the first chapter. :)

 

Excellent story - I'm so curious to find out what happened to Alex and what happened with Aaron's accident.

Thanks, Lisa. I'm glad you are enjoying it so far. :)
Link to comment

What a great start, I want to know more..Poor Sam, I felt so sorry for him when he cried, remembering the past and Alex :hug:

 

black-and-white-cat-smiley-emoticon.gif

Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 07/06/2014 08:26 AM, Slytherin said:
What a great start, I want to know more..Poor Sam, I felt so sorry for him when he cried, remembering the past and Alex :hug:

 

black-and-white-cat-smiley-emoticon.gif

Too bad you didn't have that kitty for Penguin's reviews! LOL It makes me smile every time I see it :) I'm glad you like the story so far. Poor Sam has been through a lot, as you'll see. Thanks for reading. :):hug:
Link to comment

Gripping start, I really like the way you ended the prologue Valk. It really leaves you wanting to find out what happened. I'll be certainly reading on. :)

Hugs, Matt xx

Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 08/30/2014 07:31 AM, WestcliffWriter said:
Gripping start, I really like the way you ended the prologue Valk. It really leaves you wanting to find out what happened. I'll be certainly reading on. :)

Hugs, Matt xx

Thanks. I hope you like the rest of the story! :)
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 09/16/2014 06:49 AM, joann414 said:
How did I miss this? Great start!!!
Thanks! I hope you enjoy the rest of the story. :)
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 10/07/2014 04:05 AM, aditus said:
Now I'm curious and want to know more.
:) I hope you enjoy the rest of the story. Thanks for reading!
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 10/07/2014 04:05 AM, aditus said:
Now I'm curious and want to know more.
:) I hope you enjoy the rest of the story. Thanks for reading!
Link to comment

Well, you have my attention, for sure. And I'll be sure to leave some encouragement every time... like little bread crumbs.

Ben H

Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 10/10/2014 12:56 AM, Ben Highlander said:
Well, you have my attention, for sure. And I'll be sure to leave some encouragement every time... like little bread crumbs.

Ben H

Thanks, Ben. I appreciate the support! :)
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 07/12/2015 04:06 AM, Renee Stevens said:

Great start. It immediately dragged me in and made me want to hear Alex's story along with Aaron.

Thanks, Renee. How exciting to see some new reviews for this story! I hope you continue to enjoy it. :)

Link to comment

Okay, this is my next reading project. Let's see if you do as well with chapterplays as you do with single stories. I don't expect to be surprised - or maybe disappointed - that you are any less proficient. I do expect to be entertained.
Woowoo! :rolleyes:

Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 09/09/2016 11:08 AM, Geron Kees said:

Okay, this is my next reading project. Let's see if you do as well with chapterplays as you do with single stories. I don't expect to be surprised - or maybe disappointed - that you are any less proficient. I do expect to be entertained.

Woowoo! :rolleyes:

lol Thanks and I hope you like Alex and Sam's story. I really enjoyed writing it. Be prepared for a bit of a roller coaster. :)

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..