Jump to content
    vlista20
  • Author
  • 7,673 Words
  • 5,832 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Shane - 4. Chapter 4

Chapter 4

He woke up the next morning feeling more rested then he had felt in as long as he could remember. He rolled onto his back and stretched out his arms as best he could in the small dog house. Shep perked up beside him and licked at his face. Shane looked to the doorway of the house between licks and his heart stopped mid beat as he saw it was already day light out. How in hell could that be? He wondered as he certainly would have heard the old rust bucket firing to life and revving up for the good five minutes it did every morning.

He crawled over to the door and peeked his head out under the blanket it was daylight alright but it still appeared real quiet like maybe all those who worked which were very few in the park were all gone and those who didn’t work were still all sleeping meaning it had to be somewhere between seven and eight.

He turned his face to Shep was standing right beside him. “I gotta go to school now, thanks again for the place to stay.” he crawled out of the house staying real low til he reached the shabby old fence that surrounded Shep’s trailer. He straightened out then and ran all the way to school. Once he got there he peered past it to the clock on the bank which was now displaying it was 2 degrees. He smacked his hand against his forehead as the time replaced the temperature and saw it was already 8:30 meaning he was half an hour late for school.

Having been late once or twice before he went straight to the office hoping not to run into Mr. Mason whom he had decided while sitting on the tree in the woods the night before that he would not apologize to now that he was sure there was some conspiracy against him.

His hope was dashed as he walked into the office and nearly crashed right into Mr. Mason himself. “What happened to you?” he asked looking directly into Shane’s face.

Shane who had no idea what exactly he was talking about realized he should have had the brains to sneak into the bathroom and check himself out before coming right into the office. “I over slept.”

“You look like you slept in a dirt pile.”

Shane lowered his head glad at least that people weren’t faking niceness on this day.

“Come into my office.”

Though Shane did not in anyway want to enter the inner sanctum he followed along obediently. He sat in what he considered to be his usual chair by now as he’d sat in it every day he’d been at school now for three days.

“Did you not go home last night?”

“I went home.” this was not a lie and very easily said.

“How come you are wearing the same clothes you wore yesterday?”

“Cause I overslept and didn’t have time to change.” Another good one wow he was on a roll.

“You sleep in your clothes?”

“Yes,” he said in tone he hoped would cause little argument like maybe he may get real upset if he were teased for that.

Don nodded not finding this that odd what he found odd were the streaked dirt blotches on the side of Shane’s face and neck. He’d either rolled in the dirt, gotten into a fight in the dirt or just smeared it on himself for the fun of it. None of which Don really believed as the dirt was nothing but a frozen mass anywhere around here now.

He leaned back in his chair moving into his new plan mode he and Tad had come up with the night before. The plan to hopefully guilt Shane into saying what was really wrong. “I was pretty upset last night Shane. I opened my life up to you cause I thought you of all people could handle it. I was very surprised you reacted the way you did.”

Shane’s eyes darted up to him and he clutched his pack tighter to his chest. “I told you.” He stammered. “It has nothing to do with you being gay.”

“What has nothing to do with me being gay?”

“Why I wanted to leave your house.”

Don nodded switching his tactic just a bit. “It sure seemed that way to me. And it sure seemed that way to Tad.”

“I said it wasn’t that.” He was snapping again so he lowered his head and shook it miserably forcing himself to calm down.

“Well then what was it?”

“It’s none of your damn business.” okay the calming down did not work now he was real mad. He stood from his chair and headed for the door and again he was grabbed by the elbow. He wondered how everyone could be so much faster then him. Usually people as small as him at least had some speed to them.

“Shane you need to calm down.” Don said firmly. “If you don’t like me anymore that’s fine but you can’t just start talking off to me like that.” he hated himself for keeping up the charade but knew he had to take drastic measures as he was not so sure how long Shane would be able to hold out in his isolated world without doing something rash that could mean him hurting himself or bringing a gun to school and blowing away half the people in the school which seemed to be the going thing as of late according to the evening news.

“I just want to be left alone.” Shane said trying to jerk his arm free. “Why can’t you people just let me alone?” his voice was taking on a pleading tone which he did not like, but seemed incapable of stopping it. “I don’t do anything to any of you. Why you gotta keep bugging me?” He was on the verge of tears and prayed they would not come out.

“I just wanted to be your friend Shane.” he bit his lip hating what he was about to say but was pretty sure he may set Shane off enough at this point that he may spill at least part of a gut. “I see that’s not possible with your feelings about my lifestyle...”

“It’s not that God Dammit.” Shane turned on him his eyes wild and his face red. “I’m not offended or scared by that. I’m the same way.” He turned his head away knowing instantly he had made a huge mistake without even seeing Don’s wide eyes and shocked expression. He slapped his hand over his face. “Oh Fuck.” He muttered aloud grinding his hand down across his face.

“Are you telling me you are gay Shane?” Don asked despite the picture he’d heard about he found this truly surprising. Shane did not answer he only turned himself fully away from him, his arm still in Don’s grasp. Taking his silence as a yes he lead him back to the chair and eased him back down. “Are you sure about this Shane?”

His secret already out he saw no need to hide it further and hoped since this man was the same way that the secret would be kept. “Sure I’m sure, I’ve been sure for a very long time.”

“Does your family know?”

“My brother might.” He shrugged figuring his brother did as he’d done everything the last time he was fucked but come right out and tell him

“Does anyone else know?”

Shane shook his head. “And I sure would appreciate it if you would keep your mouth shut about it.” he was snapping again. “I won’t tell on you but you shouldn’t tell on me either. Everyone already thinks it after what that bitch did. I wouldn’t like it much if they got verification.”

“I wouldn’t say anything Shane.”

He rubbed the back of his neck just wanting like hell to leave the office. “I need to go to class.” he focused his eyes on the floor praying Mr. Mason would say he could.

“Don’t you want to talk about this?”

“No I don’t want to talk about this. It’s what I am I can’t change that I’ve learned to live with it and since you don’t have anything to do with me I’d say you should just let it be.”

“I want to be your friend.”

Shane’s anger swirled up around him. “I don’t want any damn friends.” this was a total lie but his strong feelings of everyone trying to trick him were telling him not to be fooled by this man and his fake kindness. He stood up from his chair. “Please just let me go to class.”

Don nodded and Shane took off before he had the chance to say anything else. He went to the bathroom and swore at himself seeing the streaked dirt all over his face. He quickly washed his face and hands then went pee. As he walked out of the bathroom the bell rang announcing the end of first period. The halls filled and he was lost in a swarm of other kids. He made his way to his locker then into his second class.

He did not see Derek at all that morning and was glad of it. At lunch he got in the food line grabbed his tray and let them fill it with everything they were offering. He walked up to the cashier lady so she could check him off on the free lunch list.

“One fifty please.” she looked up at him and Shane noted her look was not the passive look it usually was today there was a definite spark of mean ness there.

“I get free lunch.” he said glancing nervously at the girl behind him who was rolling her eyes at him holding up the line.

“What’s your name?”

“Shane Campbell.” He looked down at her stack of papers as she flipped through them apparently looking for his name, which he knew she would not find.

“You’re not on the list.”

“I’ve always gotten free lunch lady. What’s the problem?”

“Problem is your not on the list. If you are not there then you don’t get free lunch.” Her voice was now very cold. “If you can’t pay for this then you need to leave it right here.” She said pointing from the tray to the empty end of her small table.

Shane stood there for a moment not sure of what to do.

“Come on Shane. Some of us want to eat and we have the money to do it.” The girl behind him sneered.

Shane glanced back at her again then pushed his tray over to the empty spot on the table and left the food line. He wanted to leave the cafeteria all together but knew that wasn’t allowed so he walked over to his table dropped his bag down onto and sat down. He wanted to cry as lunch was one of his guaranteed meals, well it always had been, now all he would have was breakfast and wasn’t sure he could be included in that if he couldn’t have free lunch anymore.

The girl who’d been behind him in line passed with a couple of her friends she pointed him out said something and they all started laughing at him. Shane pulled his bag closer to his chest and laid his cheek down on it so he was facing the wall. He did not see Derek or his friends get in the line and did not see Derek looking at him his face looking very concerned.

Near the end of lunch by Shane’s estimation as he did not dare turn and look at the clock which was on the other side of the very full cafeteria another woman who sometimes collected money sat down with him at his table with some papers in her hand. “I’m sorry Shane.” She said as he looked up at her. “They’ve cracked down on our free lunch policy and we can no longer give it out unless you are actually on the list.”

Shane looked back down at his pack and ran his finger along the fraying material of the strap.

“You can get on the list. All you have to do is have your mother or father sign these papers.” She held them out to him and he took them knowing his damn father would never sign them. “I apologize for Rene’s behavior towards you in there. It wasn’t very nice of her not to explain it to you.”

Shane’s eyes widened a little at his second apology in two days he looked away from her not wanting his flood gates to open again and folded up the paper. “What about the breakfast do I have to have this paper signed for that too?” He asked tucking it into his bag.

“No breakfast is free for everyone. But don’t worry you’ll get your lunch too, just get that signed.”

‘Oh yeah no worries at all’ Shane thought bitterly as he crammed the useless papers into his pack he had to be grateful about the breakfast though maybe he’d just have two boxes of cereal instead of one. The bell rang and he got up and left giving the woman who had sat with him a brief nod before he took off.

For the rest of the afternoon he wondered where he would sit in Chemistry he did not want to sit by Derek but figured he would get in trouble if he didn’t. He decided what he would have to do was just get there real early sit in the spot she had told him the day before that way Derek would be the one to get in trouble when he didn’t sit by him.

When he walked into The Bitches class he was about the fifth one there and thankfully Derek was not one of them. He walked over and took his seat wrapping the strap of his pack around his ankle before he set it down on the floor. He opened his book on the table and leafed through til he was on the page where they had left off.

The class filled up and Derek walked in and joined Shane at the table. Shane’s blood ran cold not expecting this at all. “I’m real sorry about last night Shane.” He said looking over at Shane who was refusing to look up from his book. “I can tell you are pissed. But it really wasn’t my fault. One of the guys broke his wrist at practice and me being the only one with a car had to take him to the hospital.”

Shane was not gonna fall for this, was determined not to fall for any more tricks ever.

“I’ll make it up to you Shane. Please don’t be mad at me.”

Shane shot him a dirty look. “I don’t want you to make it up to me.” He said quietly as Derek had been talking real quiet too and he knew that he didn’t want them over heard. “You didn’t owe me anything. Just let it drop. I don’t want your damn help and I don’t want to be your damn friend. Just leave me the hell alone.”

Derek eyed him skeptically then turned his attention to the teacher as she began her long boring class. Derek did not try to speak to him again and when the bell rang Shane got up and quickly left the room. He decided to go directly home so he could get in a shower before his father got home from work he would also grab a couple extra layers of clothes incase his father decided to kick him out again once he got home.

Shane figured if maybe he hid in his bedroom and didn’t make any noise his father would probably not even know he was there and he’d be safe.

When he walked into the park he saw Kelly’s car pulling out with a small U-haul trailer attached to the back. His face brightened seeing Austin flipping him the finger from the passenger seat of the car. Not that getting the finger was exciting to him what was exciting was apparently he had decided to move out a little earlier. Which meant what he’d been waiting for, for years was finally here. The day he would have his own bed. His father had better not kick him out tonight he thought as he ran the rest of the way to the trailer and up the steps. He opened the front door closed it gently behind him making sure not to get too excited and slam it since the thing was nearly falling off it’s hinges.

He hurried down the hall and opened his bedroom door. His exclusive bedroom door. His mouth dropped open and tears immediately poured from his eyes as he saw the room was completely empty other then his pile of clothes in his corner of the room. No bureau, no desk, no stereo but most devastating no bed. His bed was gone, the bed he’d dreamed for years on of sleeping in. The one that would help him to feel a little more like a normal kid who got to sleep in a bed every night.

He closed the door behind him then slid down it no able or wanting to stop his tears. He felt maybe he should know a bed was not that important but the bed had been in his hopes and in his sights for so long he figured he was more upset cause he’d been fooled again. He was sure Buzz was having a great laugh right about now and sure he must be picturing him sitting there crying exactly like he was.

He dropped down onto his side and pulled his knees up to his chest. He kept his back pressed against the door so Buzz if he so chose could not walk in and point and laugh at him in his miserable state. He laid his hand out flat on the floor and rested his head on it while his tears continued full force down his cheeks. He stayed in that position feeling very sorry for himself for a good hour then realizing he still needed to take a shower before his father got home he pulled himself up off the floor and crossed the hall to the bathroom.

He cried the whole time he was in the shower and it didn’t stop until he was back out toweled dry and redressed in some more clothes that he realized were wet in several spots. He felt along the other clothes in the pile on the floor realizing they were all wet. He pulled one particularly wet one up and gave it a good sniff. He pulled his face back abruptly smelling the strong reek of piss. He stood back up and angrily ripped off his clothes realizing his brother had pissed all over his clothes before leaving.

He’d have cried then too as it left him with nothing to wear, but his tears had all been spent in the previous hour. He dug through the bottom of the pile and found one pair of pants that didn’t seem to be wet in any spot. That at least would give him something to wear the next day he could wear the same T-shirt he always kept his jacket on anyways.

He opened his pack and pulled out the gray sweat pants and ripped at the sleeve T-shirt that he’d only worn for an hour the morning before. He slipped those on then laid back down ready for his quiet night of pretending he wasn’t there. He figured tomorrow he would go out and gather more change for laundry cause now he was already home and figured if he left and came back later he would only be kicked out again. He did not want to give his father that chance cause he was feeling lower then usual and did not know how much more he could take on that particular day.

He put his pack down behind where he was in the middle of the floor where the bed had been. He laid his head down on it and spread his arms straight out across the carpet pushing his knees up in the air he started his day dream. The dream where he was a rich kid and both his parents were alive. He was an only child and received many hugs and kisses from his parents every day. He was star of the school diving team (which Prescott Cove High did not even have) and his parents and grand parents cousins, aunts and uncles always made it to everyone of his meets.

His mother didn’t work she stayed home and cleaned and baked all day so when he got out of school and drove his not expensive but kinda fancy looking car home there were always fresh baked treats for him to snack on. When his father got home from the office they would all sit at the table and enjoy a huge meal while they all discussed what eventful things had happened during their days. This meal however they discussed their trip to Hawaii which they would be embarking on come February Vacation.

He smiled there on the floor of his empty room as he pictured his imaginary mother talking about how she wanted to go scuba diving to see the beautiful coral reefs and his father picked on her as she could barely swim in the deep end of their pool that was just out back. The family dog a German Shepard of course came lumbering up to the table. He snuck it some food and his mother yelled at him saying the dog was not to be fed at the table. She smiled at him after she yelled though so that was okay. He knew she was not really mad though she did not like the dog being fed at the table it was a minor offense.

In his dreams he looked much different of course. He was tall and strong and really rather handsome. Girls swooned around him and he was not gay but still could not picture him making out with any of these girls even in his day dream.

He opened his eyes much later and the room was pitch dark. He’d not heard the sound of his father’s truck come home which meant he was probably at the bar. He sat up suddenly hearing a knock coming from the front door. He crawled over to the window and peeked out he squinted and realized it was Derek’s car. He hid in a ball down below the window figuring he’d just pretend he was not home. When the knocking continued long after what seemed like two minutes he figured he’d better get up and get rid of him before his father caught him there.

He pulled himself up off the floor and walked down the hall to the kitchen where he flipped on the light then squinted in the sudden brightness of the yellowed bulbs. This light resulted in the knock on the door only getting louder which annoyed him for some unknown reason, he crossed to the livingroom and flipped on that light then pulled open the door.

He opened his mouth to yell out some vulgarity then closed it feeling quite shocked to see Derek carrying a pizza box and two six packs of beer. He looked from them to Derek’s face surely looking very confused.

“Can I come in?” Derek asked with almost a pleading look on his face.

“No,” Shane snapped. “I can’t have people over.” shit he thought he shouldn’t have said that. “I’m grounded still.” yeah good cover. “My dad will be home any minute and if he catches you here I’ll only be grounded longer.”

Derek cocked his head to one side and studied Shane’s face. “Why are you lying to me?” He asked making Shane nearly fall over from the heavy sound of hurt in his voice.

“I ain’t lying.”

“Did you forget our fathers work on the same boat? Did you not realize that I know when they go out too?”

Shane gripped the door handle tighter. “What do you mean?”

“They left this morning for another three days out. I guess they found some great spot and just came back long enough to unload their catch then re supply themselves. They won’t be back now til Friday.”

Well Shane thought this was really great news. He had the trailer to himself for three days bed or no bed he had to be happy about it.

Reading his look of surprise Derek squinted at him in confusion. “Didn’t you know?”

Rather then him thinking he was lying Shane shook his head. “I didn’t see my father last night. He was in bed when I got home and in bed when I left.”

“He didn’t leave a note?”

“I haven’t looked.” Shane stepped back from the door to let Derek in only to get him off the subject of his father not telling him what was going on which was no big thing to Shane but to Derek it apparently was.

Derek smiled looking relieved and walked up into the trailer he set the pizza and beer down on the coffee table and dug in his back pocket. “I brought you a little something.”

Shane closed the door and turned to him. Derek pulled a clear plastic bracelet from his back pocket and handed it over.

Shane took it another shot of anger rushing through him. “More junk for me to add to my bag?” he asked glaring over at Derek.

“Jesus you are touchy.” Derek shook his head as he walked up beside Shane he turned the bracelet around in Shane’s fingers and pointed out the name John Moore it also had his date of birth and some other information which made no sense to Shane on a white piece of cardboard that was tucked inside the bracelet.

“Whose John Moore?” he asked only more confused now.

“It’s the guy I had to take to the hospital last night, it’s his hospital bracelet. It’s my proof that I was there and that was why I couldn’t meet you.”

Shane looked down at the bracelet and turned it over one more time in his hand. He couldn’t believe Derek would go out of his way to prove something to him, couldn’t believe it would matter to anyone what he thought about them. He dropped his hand that was holding the bracelet down to his side his miserable mood lifting some.

“I thought we were going to go out to eat.” He gestured absent mindedly to the pizza box then kicked himself in the ass for knocking a good thing.

“Well I didn’t figure you’d just come with me I figured I’d better show up with a bribe so you’d let me in.”

Shane smiled despite his bad thoughts. “Why do you care so much Derek? What suddenly changed to make you nice to me?”

“I don’t know,” Derek shrugged as he rubbed his hands together nervously. He walked over to the coffee table cracked open a beer and handed it over to Shane. He then cracked one open himself and downed the whole thing in about thirty seconds while Shane had taken only one sip. He’d never had beer before and thought the taste was quite foul and it made his nose tickle and eyes water for some reason and he did not like that much at all.

Derek crushed up the can and looked over to the kitchen. “You got recycling?”

“Oh yeah we got all those fancy bins they are out in the garage with the Corvette.” Jesus, he thought, why am I being such an ass.

Derek only laughed taking it as a joke so Shane faked a laugh too and took a larger sip of beer. “Just toss it anywhere, my dad usually tosses his under the couch.”

Derek grinned and walked over to the couch he bent down and sent the can sailing on under it. He grabbed another beer and pointed to the couch. “Can I sit down?”

Shane nodded and walked into the kitchen. He got some paper towels then joined Derek on the couch leaving the middle cushion of space between them. He handed one to Derek who took it and opened the pizza box. “I got pepperoni I didn’t know what you’d like.”

“That’s good,” Shane took the piece Derek handed him and started wolfing it down having not eaten since breakfast the day before.

“Wow you are hungry.” Derek said chuckling.

Shane felt his face grow hot in shame and forced himself to slow his pace though that was real hard to do. Shane drank two more beers in the time it took them to eat the pizza if only to slow his piggish pace on the food. He was feeling very giddy with his first buzz on ever and decided even though it tasted like shit he liked the effect.

“Pizza and beer are not exactly the best diet to bulk up your muscles.” Derek said who was on his sixth beer. “But I figured tonight was special.”

“Why’s it special?” Shane asked apparently the buzz on making him a little braver too.

“Cause we are together like for the first time.” Derek was feeling the effects of his six beers pretty well himself and slid over closer on the couch.

“You make it sound like we are dating.” Shane said chuckling like maybe what he considered a fool but he didn’t care as he was feeling real good.

Suddenly Derek’s hand was rubbing along Shane’s thigh his great big adonis of a hand stretching around both sides as the middle pressed down on his seemingly puny and bony thigh. He looked down past his beer at Derek’s hand and blinked sure it had to be some kind of illusion. While he was looking down he did not see Derek lean over. Shane jumped and drew his head back as Derek’s lips had closed in on his.

Derek his lips still puckered drew back a little and looked at him. “Do you not want this Shane?”

Shane too shocked and buzzed for rational thinking just sort of looked at him.

Derek pulled his hand away and looked down at the floor. He let out a long sigh then stood up. “I’m sorry,” he said keeping his eyes on the floor. “I guess I was wrong. You can keep the beer.” Shane watched him as he picked up his jacket from the chair and slipped it on. He was at the door before Shane found his voice.

“Derek wait.” He jumped up from the couch himself and latched onto his arm not about to let this slip through his grasp. “I’m sorry, you weren’t wrong, I was just kinda shocked. I certainly didn’t expect this was why you were being nice to me.”

Derek turned back to him a look of joy so apparent on his face it could be confused as nothing else. He pulled his arm out of Shane’s grasp and cupped his hand over the back of Shane’s head pulling their faces together their lips met and caressed each other’s for several mind exciting and body tingling moments. Shane’s head swam as one of his day dreams actually seemed to be coming true. He could not imagine anyone taking a prank so far to actually kiss the likes of him unless they actually wanted to.

Derek’s other arm swam around his waist and over onto his back where it swam up and down sending waves of excitement through Shane’s skin not sure what to do with his own hands he left one hanging at his side and tucked the fingers of his other one up into Derek’s front pocket pulling him ever closer so their bodies were pressed together.

Derek’s hand slid up under the back of his shirt and Shane felt maybe he was now floating a few inches off the floor in his elation to the soft touch. It was just as he’d dreamed it. The soft touch he never felt it was warm and inviting and made him feel good from his soaring mind to his weightless and tingling feet. Lost in the moment he brought his dangling arm up around Derek’s waist and ran it all along the back of Derek’s pants his thumb inside the waist band and his other fingers caressing the outside of his pants feeling along that well defined studly ass.

“Where’s your bedroom?” Derek asked breathlessly his dick expanding and pressing painfully against the rigid fabric of his jeans.

Shane froze not sure of what to do as he couldn’t exactly take him to his room where there was nothing but a pile of piss covered clothes in the corner. He turned Derek around guiding him by the nudging of his forearm around his waist. He led him down to the end of the hall to his father’s room. He separated from Derek and threw a blanket that was folded up in the corner over the entire bed that was not made but he didn’t much care at that point. “This is my dad’s room, my bed’s too small.” he stopped a chuckle as he was thinking his bed was so small you couldn’t even see it. “If we do it on this blanket he won’t know any better.”

Derek smiled wanly and walked over and pulled Shane’s shirt off. He then pulled off his own jacket and shirt. Shane went so weak in the knees seeing his bare muscular chest he sat down on the bed. His body and mind so excited he did not care one bit that this was more then likely a one time thing. That after this was over Derek would probably never even look his way again. He was just gonna have something he’d always wanted and if being ignored after the fact was how it had to be then he was still gonna take it.

Derek pushed Shane back on the bed with his strong hand against his chest. He pulled his sweat pants off in one long swipe. He pushed Shane’s feet up onto the bed making his knees rise up in the air. Derek put his hands between Shane’s thighs and pushed them apart exposing to him Shane’s well sized half hard dink laid over two purplish balls that seemingly ached to be touched all protruding out of a dark crop of curly short pubic hair. He got on his knees beside the bed and took the well sized dink deep into his mouth and throat.

Shane mashed his head deep into the mattress having never felt anything so good in his entire life. He knees fell further apart leaving them inches above the mattress. Derek’s massive hands gripped his inner thighs holding him in this sort of horizontal very low curtsy type of position. He moved his hand over under his back and pinched himself underneath sure Derek would not see just to make sure this was all real and not some really graphic extremely erotic dream.

Derek’s hands ran along his thighs while his mouth moved up and down his cock. The seconds stretched to minutes and Derek crawled up onto the bed straddling Shane on his hands and knees. He looked down into Shane’s eyes and smiled widely. “This is even better then I expected.” he lowered his face Shane’s and their lips met again. Shane brought his arm out from under his back and put on the back of Derek’s neck the gentle caress of his lips something he wanted to last forever. He’d always dreamed of kissing someone, even dreamed of kissing Derek and this was everything he ever expected it to be.

He moved his other hand down along Derek’s well defined muscles along his back his fingers exploring every intricate detail as he ventured slowly down across the smooth skin of his back. Their lips parted and their tongues passed over into each others mouths. Though the taste of Derek’s mouth was very much like the taste of the beer he had hated he did not mind this one bit. Their tongues mashed together seemingly wrestling for the best vantage point.

Derek pulled out of his mouth a moment later and dropped over onto his back leaving one arm lying across Shane’s stomach. Shane his penis erect and waiting for more action looked over into Derek’s eyes which showed a great deal of pleasure which aroused Shane even more. “What’s wrong?” he asked very fearful he had done something wrong.

Derek turned onto his side and faced him he brought his hand up from Shane’s stomach and stroked the side of his face. “I got excited too quick. This is all new to me and I guess I couldn’t control myself.”

Shane was confused for a minute then nodded a slow nod. “If you want I could give you a blow job to get it back.”

Derek’s eyes lit up and he quickly lowered his pants then kicked them off a foot at time. He shimmied up the bed so his privates were even with Shane’s face. Shane shivered his excitement at just seeing the Stud’s prick almost sending his load flying right out of his own dink. It was already wet with semen that was smeared on it’s end. Shane took a hold of the base of it the bottom of his hand resting against Derek’s balls while his thumb and fingers closed gently around it.

He closed his mouth around it his head swimming in pleasant thoughts still not too sure of Derek’s intentions in all this but having such a good time he did not at this moment give a damn. Derek moaned continuously while Shane moved his lips and tongue up and down and all around his shaft, His fingers curling snugly into Shane’s hair. After several minutes his knee came up and Shane was pulled back by the fingers in his hair.

They both sat up and looked into each others eyes Shane waiting for the inevitable ball to drop. “You want to go the rest of the way?” Derek asked almost dreamily.

Shane’s eyes widened in pleasure as that was just what he needed now.

“Do you have a condom?”

Shane shrugged then shook his head. “My dad might.” he got up from the bed and rummaged through his sock drawer where he’d thought he’d seen a package while putting clothes away two nights earlier.

“You’ve got a real nice ass.” Derek said looking at the two perfectly shaped bulging bulbs just aching to be stroked.

Shane smiled widely down into the drawer this compliment not making him angry at all. He found the package and pulled out a foil wrapped condom. “How we gonna do this?” He asked turning around as he held up the condom.

“I ain’t never had nothing up me before have you?” Derek asked somewhat nervously.

Shane looked down at the floor and sort of nodded. He tossed the condom over to Derek sensing he may like that position better since he did seem nervous about the other.

Derek slipped the condom on expertly and Shane figured he’d had plenty of practice with all the jockettes. He laid back down on the bed beside him. Derek gently rolled him up onto his side and put his arm down behind his knees dragging them up along the bed towards his chest.

“Should I do it with my finger first?”

Shane wanted to chuckle at Derek actually asking the likes of him for advice. “You don’t have to just make sure the condom is wet that could hurt.”

Derek nodded and spit on his hand he rubbed it over his sheathed cock. He gripped Shane’s upper ass cheek in one big hand that covered more then half of it and slid his thumb up into the crack pulling up he spread open and peered down to his goal. He moaned just seeing the puckered up hole then aimed his dick in front of. He pushed in slow Shane reveling in it’s ease and not the sharp jab he was accustomed to with Buzz. Derek moaned again above him as he let out a moan of his own as his asshole opened up and Derek’s shaft eased up in.

“Oh God,” Derek rolled his head back moving his hand from Shane’s ass cheek to his bicep and gripping it tightly. “This is way better then some damn Vagina.”

Though in his own cloud of ecstasy Shane chuckled at this as he moved his hand up to Derek’s arm. He grasped it as Derek was grasping his bicep and moved his hand up and down.

Derek dropped forward again over Shane’s stomach and shoulder he pressed his forehead into the side of Shane’s head just above his ear and kissed down along his cheek and the side of his mouth. Shane turned his face upwards so the kiss landed fully on his mouth. Their mouths opened again and their tongues did their own dirty dancing while Derek’s cock forged on deeper and deeper into Shane whose body felt like it was opening up inviting the much dreamed about visitor further and further inside of him.

Derek’s hand dropped down off his shoulder ran down along his stomach and wrapped its mighty self around Shane’s rock hard member. That was all it took that gentle grasp Shane shuddered and trembled moaning past Derek’s dancing tongue as his dick short forth splattering along his knees and past where he did not know as his eyes were tightly closed in this moment of pure heaven.

Derek shuddered and trembled above him he pulled his head up and let out a wild moan of his own. Though it was familiar to Buzz’s wild cattle call it did not repulse or bring on any bad feeling to Shane since with Derek it was different in the fact he’d actually wanted this and had not felt like a blow up doll to be used at his disposal at all in this venture.

Derek dropped down behind him and Shane rolled over onto his back his body still tingling from the remnants of his orgasm. Derek laid an arm over his chest and squeezed his hand around his rib cage between his side and his arm. “You won’t tell anyone about this will you Shane?” he asked minutes later.

Shane looked over at him. “Do you really think even if I did tell that anyone would believe me?”

Derek half smiled. “Cause if it ever got out I’d be ruined. I’ve liked you like this for so long I’ve fantasized about you every night since you started highschool last year.” Shane looked intently into his eyes for any sign that he was lying as he was sure he had to be. “I never thought in a million years you would be into guys. But after that picture in class the other day I just kept thinking on it more and more. I had to find out for sure you know? So I wouldn’t go on wondering what could have been the rest of my life.”

Though Shane knew he shouldn’t say it he did. “I’ve fantasized about you too Derek. I never in a million years you would be into guys. And even if you had been I never thought you would be into me.”

“Why you so down on yourself all the time Shane? You are very handsome and I don’t think you are as scrawny as you think you are. You’ve got muscle you’ve got a nice shape. You just need to put on some weight is all. And maybe not wear such baggy clothes so people could actually see you had a body under your clothes.”

“We can’t afford enough clothes so that I could be in style.” Shane cursed himself for his sarcastic sounding voice. “I have no choice there.” He added in a gentler tone.

“Well can’t you eat more?”

“I’ll try.” Which was true half his time was spent trying to steal a meal or planning it. But after today he knew he was not even gonna get to have lunch anymore and doubted his trying would result in anything.

Derek ran his hand down along Shane’s side and across his stomach. “Will you come to my game on Friday?”

“People are gonna know something’s up if I show up at a game.” Shane was elated at this invite as it meant maybe this was not a one night thing after all.

“Well they don’t gotta know you are there to see me. I’ll just know, please?”

Shane looked up at the ceiling and nodded not really wanting to but wanting to make Derek happy he figured it would be worth opening himself up for a night of teasing.

Derek leaned down and pulled a blanket up around them both. He snuggled up next to Shane and put his cheek down on Shane’s chest. “Is it okay if I spend the night?”

“Sure,” Shane said then grimaced as it sounded way too excited but Derek didn’t say anything and he figured he might be okay.

They both fell asleep cuddled tightly into each other’s arms. The next morning they took a shower together groping every part of each other’s body with their soap covered hands.

They went to school and had their workout. Shane kissed him good bye as he left the weight room as he knew it was the last chance they’d have to even talk the rest of the school day.

Copyright © 2011 vlista20; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 14
  • Love 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I stand by my earlier review, but it seems like there are some allies now. I hope things continue to get better, but I doubt it.

Link to comment

The brother is a real piece of work. Hope he stays gone. I like Derek....hope that is geniune, Shane needs allies. Still hoping tad and don can help. Nice chapter

  • Like 1
Link to comment

After so much abuse the sex scene want very uplifting but it surely put a damper on the foul mood. it seems Shanes is being noticed more but his brother and fatheer are still left unpunished. good luck

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..