J.A.M.  1. Diary of A Lost Boy

There are currently no reviews.

Jam is a typical foster kid who bounces around from foster home to foster home after his parents died. now his current foster parent is his teacher. these are Jam's diaries

Although not necessary, reading my other story Wesley and Seamus helps set up some of the relationships and characters in this story. the two stories will eventually merge into one.

Copyright © 2017 Wesley8890; All Rights Reserved.

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

User Feedback

Working on latest chapter now. Would've been done but computer decided it was time to restart and update.

I'm glad everyone is enjoying this story so far in just three days there have been more comments than both of my other stories combined.:worship:

Probably a few hours until the next chapter. Took forty five minutes for my computer to work and then my 'r' popped off and I still haven't found it

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wesley8890 said:

I hope your ‘r’ isn’t your muse!  ;-)

25 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

I hope your ‘r’ isn’t your muse!  ;-)

No she wasn't but it took me an hour to find it. In six pieces so I'm working with a piece of tape.

• Haha 2

OK its official my computer hates me! The new update of windows 10 screwed up half of my programs. Including !my touchpad. Now I have to uninstall that update. Good news is I have started on chapter five. We get to meet pop-pop!

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

I’m sure that you will get there in the end.

Alright everyone almost finished with the latest chapter. It should be posted by 6 EST

If you have any suggestions or requests for the stories message me. I love including readers in my stories and their suggestions.

OK everyone enter your name now to be considered as a character in this story or any of my others! You can pm me or just reply to this comment

Edited by Wesley8890

B)...........But, but the last two stories that used my name, the characters were killed off!! :o

1 minute ago, Benji said:

I have only killed one character off! Okay four but they were secondaries. Well one was a main. But she deserved it!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Wesley8890 said:

Keep telling yourself there’s no problem with killing off your characters. Sending them to the land of character no more.

28 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

And just how would you incorporate my (avatar’s) name into your story?  ;-)

DQ. Simple as that changing them to initials

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, BlindAmbition said:

In promise no more character deaths unless by natural cause

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

In promise no more character deaths unless by natural cause

Car crashes are not supernatural events. Thus car crashes must be natural! So your next car crash can be a natural cause.  ;-)

Edited by droughtquake

18 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

In promise no more character deaths unless by natural cause

B)..................Hmm, I like the name of DQ simple to pronounce and spell. Would make a hell of a character name! :2thumbs:

1 minute ago, Benji said:

Well then if @droughtquakeconsents I'd like to use it. Also could I use Benji?

4 minutes ago, Benji said:

I just think Dairy Queen!

• Haha 1

Just now, BlindAmbition said:

I just think Dairy Queen!

B)...........Believe me, I already did! :P

Benji will be a nice guy. I've been toying with the idea of Jam being homeschooled by another teacher...

2 minutes ago, BlindAmbition said:

I just think Dairy Queen!

I’m lactose intolerant, but I do like real ice cream! (Not the fast food restaurant simulation.)

5 minutes ago, Benji said:

B).................Only if DQ doesn't kill Benji off! :P

I only chase people with my pitchfork and torch! I don’t kill people! I haven’t even hurt @Timothy M.!  ;-)

• Haha 1