Jump to content
    WolfM
  • Author
  • 2,367 Words
  • 2,366 Views
  • 7 Comments
The content presented here is for informational or educational purposes only. These are just the authors' personal opinions and knowledge.
Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are based on the authors' lives and experiences and may be changed to protect personal information. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Memories of a Street Rat - 2. Paying My Dues

When we’re growing up, we are usually taught to respect those in authority, be it the police officers that protect us, teachers and school administrators we learn from, elected officials that govern us, all the way to the military that defend us. With a few exceptions I do have respect for the men and women in those professions; well, maybe not politicians.

I grew up around the military and had respect for both the military and the police was instilled in me. Living on the streets though, I found that respect was not always deserved. I’m not going to make some big statement that I don’t like police since that isn’t true. Most of my run-ins with them when I lived on the streets were harmless; an officer walking past me in at Monroe Park or some other place around town and seeing me trying to sketch something in my sketchbook or asking me what book I was reading. I even had a few who bought me food when they saw me, realizing that I was probably on the streets though not completely sure. A few even sought me out when they were off duty to talk to me about trying to get me help or something like that, but there was no way I’d trust them that far and they knew I’d run and disappear before I was caught.

Hustling on the streets you learn that even if you don’t have a pimp running your life, you still have to pay your dues to work. In my case, that meant putting out for a small handful of cops within the vast group that worked in the city. After it happened that first time on Thanksgiving night a couple months after I got to Richmond, it didn’t really surprise me when other officers eventually made sexual advances on me; sometimes under threat of arrest and other times just friendly offers that the uniform made difficult to turn down.

For the most part I tried kept my appearance up since it worked to my advantage with the tricks that were looking for my services, it also allowed me to blend in better since I didn’t have the ‘look’ as one of the officers described. I went to the “Y” every day to at least shower and usually to swim. I had about five days worth of clothes in my backpack and stopped by the laundry mat once a week to make sure they were clean. Other than a few times I really let myself go and wanted to end my life, I did do what I could to live a semi normal life even though I slept in doorways, parks or anywhere else I could.

He’d apparently taken notice of me, probably because of my looks more than anything else, and paid attention to when he saw me; by my looks I mean young and kind of boyish since my small size made me appear younger. To most people I was a ghost that couldn’t be seen, but to the men that were looking for someone like me, I guess I stood out and would get approached. It never mattered if they were a cop, fireman, social worker, teacher, some local business man or someone in town for a convention, if they had a kid fetish; they found a reason to strike up a conversation with me. For not having ‘the look’ as some said, I had no problem attracting adults that wanted sex with a teen. It started off innocent enough with him seeing me working on a sketch of a wolf. My sketchbook and notebook was a luxury to me along with the few pencils I had.

My first interaction with him was when he walked past me and asked, “You still working on that drawing or is this a new one?”

I looked at him with a guarded expression that I’d learned over several months of turning tricks. I tried to focus on his face, but between his hat and sunglasses I didn’t recognize him as any officer I’d seen before. “Been working on this one for a while trying to get it to look right.”

“You draw anything else?”

“A few things. I just finished one of the cathedral.” I flipped a few pages further into the book to a drawing of the Cathedral of the Sacred Heart that I was sitting across the street from before flipping through the sketch book so he could see some of the others. He liked the one of a palace with some fairy and elven warriors. Drawing people didn’t usually turn out well, but the fairy and elves looked passable. I went back to the drawing of the wolf; allowing the pencil to stroke the page, adding fine lines and filling in the face. I created little stories in my mind and occasionally on paper about the things I drew, like the wolf I was trying to draw, most of them with him either being my pet or a Lycan.

“Well, that wolf is coming along nicely and the others look good too. I bet you have lots of talents you’re good at.” He walked off after that statement and it sounded like some of the suggestive lines that most of my john’s used to break the ice. He wouldn’t be the first cop to proposition me.

A week or two after the officer had commented on my wolf drawing, I was walking around late in the evening. Turning tricks could be hit or miss and you somewhat had to be in the right place when the right guy walked past. I had some regulars that knew where to find me, but I never knew if I’d get lucky or not. I had just finished with one john that wanted a quick blowjob, he looked like the normal husbandly type with the wedding band on; since he was in a rush, the Starbucks bathroom nearby was an easy option for someplace to go since the door locked and we went our separate ways after leaving the coffee shop.

I walked down the street, deciding that I’d grab something to eat with my newly pocketed cash when I passed a police car with a cop leaning on the fender drinking a coffee. “Well, if it isn’t the wolf artist.”

I planned on trying to just keep walking, but he called me over to him. I briefly thought about running, but decided it would be better to see what he wanted. From past experiences I had a fairly good idea.

“Kinda late to be out walking around by yourself, isn’t it?”

I just shrugged my shoulders, “It’s a Friday night and I didn’t feel like being stuck inside. I like to walk around and people watch.”

“You apparently like to do more than just watch. You and that guy were in the bathroom together for seven minutes and you left the coffee shop without ever getting anything to drink. Well, without getting anything they sell in there.”

By this point I was really ready to run, but if I did, I would have to figure out a new place to cruise for work since I’m sure he’d constantly be on the lookout for me. I think he could read what I was thinking too.

“We’ve got a couple options here. You run and I get pissed that I have to chase you down which means that I take you into booking and you spend some time in juvy or we discuss this like adults.”

I nodded at him and he opened the rear door of the patrol car as he indicated, “Get in.”

He radioed in some code to his dispatch and switched off something on his computer and pushing a button on his dash cam. Pulling the car away from the curb he began driving through town. I saw him glance at me in the mirror before saying, “I was kind of hoping you were hustling the first time I saw you. You’re not obvious about it and you have a good look for it. To be honest, you’re a damn cute kid. I’m sure you’re rather popular. That guy you were with in Starbucks sure seemed to be smiling when he left. You must have done a good job.”

Nothing he said seemed like it needed me to confirm or respond to, so I stayed quiet. No need incriminating myself.

We ended up driving into an industrial area east of downtown that ran along the river. He found a dark spot that he seemed to like and parked the cruiser before killing the lights. He got out and walked around to the passenger side and opened up the rear door. He stood in the way so I couldn’t jump out and run if I wanted to.

He just smiled down at me, “Nice to see one of you kids out here that keeps up his looks. I’m sure you know you have to occasionally pay your dues to work and tonight is collection night.” With that, he began to unzip his uniform pants.

He made a small production of pulling his dick out and unsurprisingly it was already hard. I was about to lean in to blow him when he stopped me, “Stand up for a sec and turn around. Hands behind your back.” I complied, figuring it was probably a setup or he just liked using his cuffs. He snapped his cuffs on my wrists, but didn’t fix them tight like some of the cops do. “Can’t risk you trying to get a hold of my other weapon while you’re blowing me, besides, I think it looks hot having a boy like you cuffed when he’s sucking my cock.”

After he got me sitting back down, he put his hand on the top of my head and pulled me onto his dick. I blew him for a while as he seemed to edge himself, not wanting to let himself cum just yet. “Pretty good mouth on you kid, but now I want that other hole,” he said as he pulled back. “Stand up, drop your pants and bend over the trunk,” he ordered as I saw him pulling out a condom.

“Dude, really? I’m cuffed. You’re gonna have to pull them down yourself.”

“So, you do talk, not that I minded your silence since you obviously know the proper use for your mouth. Guess we’ll see if I can make you moan now.”

He unfastened my jeans and pushed them and my underwear down below my ass before turning me around to lean against the cruiser. He actually had to lift me up so my feet were off the ground to get me to the height and angle he wanted my ass at. A little spit on both my ass and his dick and he shoved in, not particularly gently. I took it like usual and worked my muscles to try and make him finish sooner than he’d like, but he still managed to last for about ten minutes before hitting his peak and unloading in the condom.

As he pulled the condom off and cleaned up a little before unlocking the cuffs; he handed me a rag to do the same. Zipping up, he just smiled and told me, “Thanks kid. Hope to see you around when collection days comes around again.” He was laughing as he walked back to the driver’s door.

I didn’t see the humor in his joke, but I rarely did in these situations. I was sure he would keep an eye out for me like a few officers seemed to do. He drove off leaving me in this desolate industrial area at night. It would take me almost an hour to walk back to downtown but I doubted I’d be looking for any more tricks tonight; you never know though what the crowds will be like. At the very least check things out and see if any of the late night bar crowd is looking.

The cop tonight was what I’d describe as middle ground as far as they go. Some wanted a blowjob or a quick fuck like this guys. Others just wanted to find some teenager like me to suck off instead and I didn’t mind them so much; a few of those guys even paid me on occasion though most were like this one and thought it was fair I pay some type of dues to work without getting arrested. At least he wasn’t one of the rough ones that liked to put the handcuffs on as tight as possible before knocking me around and relieve me of any cash I’d earned lately. I’ve ended up with a few good bruises on my face and body that way. I was always thankful that I never had that much on me. Only once did I lose a couple hundred to one of the cops that wanted to go on a power trip and shake down a young hustler and he got a hold of me right after a successful night.

It’s par for the course though and I got use to it. I do what I have too to work, and they do what they want to look the other way. I think most of them would have been hard pressed to prove I was hustling, but it wasn’t worth the risk of getting arrested if I resisted their advances. Besides, if I get arrested someone would either attempt to put me back with the family that kicked me out, force me into foster care or toss me in juvy when I started running from foster.

I only misjudged an officer’s intentions a couple of times thinking that some new cop working the area was hitting on me when he really was just admiring a drawing I was trying to do. Thankfully it worked itself out and nothing came of it.

Do I have an issue with cops? Not really. Do I trust them? It depends on the officer, but like with all people, I remain on guard and usually expect the worst until proven otherwise.

Copyright © 2017 WolfM; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 27
  • Love 4
  • Wow 1
  • Angry 1
The content presented here is for informational or educational purposes only. These are just the authors' personal opinions and knowledge.
Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are based on the authors' lives and experiences and may be changed to protect personal information. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

The few months I lived on the streets, I learned really fast-Hate everyone until they give you a reason not to. 

  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
Link to comment

Wolfie! I admire your strength and intelligence. You survived something many don't. I'm glad you had something like drawing as a temporary escape. You're a talented and beautiful man. XOXO

  • Like 4
Link to comment

I was taught to respect the police and thought they were the good guys. That continued until my daughter made some choices that put her in the system. I have come to realize that the police are like the rest of us: good, bad, and in between. I also learned the legal system is not always about paying for your mistakes, rehabilitation, and getting getting on with your life. In my second hand experience getting out of the system takes a lot of effort and support. Your writing is very good. I feel sad for what happened to you, yet you write in a matter of fact way without a lot of drama and emotion. It is a side of life I wouldn't know much about without your writing. Thank you for sharing your story.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 6/28/2017 at 8:12 PM, JayT said:

The few months I lived on the streets, I learned really fast-Hate everyone until they give you a reason not to. 

I wouldn't trust anyone.  I won't say I hated everyone, but definitely wouldn't trust and kept people at a distance. 

On 6/28/2017 at 9:49 PM, chris191070 said:

At least the law didn't run him in. Another great chapter 

Somehow I never got arrested for hustling.  I was questioned a few times though.

On 6/29/2017 at 11:00 AM, BlindAmbition said:

Wolfie! I admire your strength and intelligence. You survived something many don't. I'm glad you had something like drawing as a temporary escape. You're a talented and beautiful man. XOXO

Thanks JP.  I'm still not entirely sure how I survived, especially with how many times I tried to end things.  Drawing and writing something about what I'd sketched let me enter my own world for a while.

19 hours ago, JeffreyL said:

I was taught to respect the police and thought they were the good guys. That continued until my daughter made some choices that put her in the system. I have come to realize that the police are like the rest of us: good, bad, and in between. I also learned the legal system is not always about paying for your mistakes, rehabilitation, and getting getting on with your life. In my second hand experience getting out of the system takes a lot of effort and support. Your writing is very good. I feel sad for what happened to you, yet you write in a matter of fact way without a lot of drama and emotion. It is a side of life I wouldn't know much about without your writing. Thank you for sharing your story.

Thank you Jeff. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
4 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

I sad that you had to go thru this. It's hard enough to just get by:yes:

Thank you, Albert. It's the nature of life on the street. Yeah, I wish I hadn't gone through it, but I did. I had to make choices at times of being arrested or paying not to be. Some cops were cool about turning a blind eye, maybe asking instead of taking like others. Still, it was the dues I had to play just as if I'd worked for a pimp. I've got a lot of respect for most police, which I couldn't say at one point.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..