Jump to content
    xTony
  • Author
  • 5,061 Words
  • 2,593 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Heaven's Trumpet - 3. Against the Skin

[Chapter 3]


My theory didn't lose any steam as the day swiftly passed. I was ready to run it by Nathaniel for a second opinion. Although, I wasn’t looking forward to his reaction by outing ourselves to the media. That man could throw a bitch fit like none other. I suspected it came from his WASP background. They were a stiff bunch.

I moved through the hallways of the school at a brisk pace, ready to get the hell out of dodge. I pushed open the school doors and smiled at the sunshine and autumn breeze. It was reminiscent of a prisoner getting parole. Students milled around covering campus in a sea of smiling faces. The ending of a school day brought the smiles out of everyone. Myself included. I recognized a familiar head of dark hair and grinned, jogging over to where Kevin was standing. My grin slowly faded. What he was doing?

I stepped to his side and frowned at his vacant stare. I laid a hand on Kevin's shoulder and he blinked himself out of his stupor. He looked at me as if I was unfamiliar, like some stranger. My concern heightened.

"You okay, buddy?" I asked hesitantly.

Kevin nodded, looking more like himself now. "Sure. Just doing some thinking."

I stared at him, clearly bewildered. "Since when do you stare at nothing and just think? Usually, that's my job."

He snorted and clapped me on the back. "We all have blond moments. That was mine."

"Ha ha, bitch. Anyway, what were you thinking about?"

Kevin cocked his head. "Just wondering have you always looked like Krusty the clown."

"And the jokes never stop being unfunny," I deadpanned.

Kevin began laughing then abruptly stopped. I followed his stare to the parking lot. Adam was leaning over his car, checking out the engine under the hood, and Ian Graison stood next to him clearly eyeing his khaki clad ass. I always thought it was cheesy when people said they saw red when mad. Now the phrase made sense. Intimately. A red haze clouded my vision like ink spreading through water.

I dimly heard Kevin's, "Uh, oh" before I was marching across the lot, a man on a mission. Adam fiddled with the engine, moving this way and that way, his pants stretching tantalizing over his rear. Ian's head was tiled at an almost ninety degree angle, his neck craning for a better view. I hope he broke his neck. My pace quickened.

I stepped protectively in front of Adam, blocking Ian’s view. "Can I help you, fire crotch?"

Ian straightened, appearing only vaguely surprised at my presence. "Oh, it's you."

Adam came up from under the hood, staring in puzzlement. There was a little furrow between his eyebrows. "Chad?"

"Not now," Kevin advised. His phone was out and clearly about to Snapchat the whole encounter. "He's in a mood."

I tuned him out, settling for glaring at the redhead in front of me. Who, was giving me a look of utter disdain carefully hidden behind a mask of cool indifference. He was good. But I was better.

"This is my last time telling you," I said between clenched teeth. "Adam is mine. Find your own boyfriend and stop thirsting after mine like a box of Crayola red hair dye. You look like Raggedy Andy."

He raised one thin eyebrow at me, his expression never changing. "How cute. I don't want your boyfriend and if I did you wouldn't be much of an obstacle. I would just take him."

Bitch! He had definitely moved up on my shit list. He was even about Killian. That was impressive considering I met this motherfucker yesterday.

Ian took a step forward. "Let's see if you can back up the threats, you dickless Ken doll."

That's where he messed up. Kevin moved faster than I could blink and was standing before me, tall and imposing like he just stepped off the set of The Bodyguard. His body tensed and his muscles coiled, ready to attack at any given opportunity.

"That was a mistake. Back the fuck up.” Kevin’s voice was cool like winter ice. He sized him up and said, "Red hair and hand-me-down robe. You must be a Weasley.”

I giggled. I couldn’t help it. Ian took another step forward, only scant few inches separated the two as they glared at each other eye to eye. "I could lay you out right here."

"I'm a crazy SOB." Kevin’s lip was twisted into a cold smirk. "Look at my eyes. I mean that. You mess with Chad, you mess with me."

There was a pause as the words drifted through the air. Ian took the threat for what it was. A promise.

I glared. “You heard him, Elmo.”

"Stick and stones, bitch." Ian winked at me, but it was humorless; a wink of warning. "I know when I'm outnumbered. See you around, Adam."

He wandered away as if he hadn't been two seconds from the ass kicking of his life. I didn't take my eyes off him. That motherfucker was brave and hadn't even flinched at the threats. I knew that if I ever saw him on the street I better walk on the other side. He probably would have loved nothing more than to take a steel bar and wrap it around my head.

"Umm..." Adam cleared his throat hesitantly. He looked like he was having trouble keeping his mouth from dropping open. "Not that I don't appreciate it but you guys are freaking scary when you're together! Did I miss something when I was checking out my engine?"

Kevin switched back to his happy-go-lucky persona. "Basically, carrottop was checking you out and Chad got pissed."

Adam raised his eyebrows and then smiled with a touch of wonder. My eye twitched. "Was he really checking me out? He could probably have anyone he wanted. He’s like a nine or ten and I’m just a-"

I growled audibly cutting off his TED talk. Narrowing my eyes, I stepped into his personal space staring into his hazel eyes that were currently a warm brown.

"You're my boyfriend and that lord of the Hellmouth can get his own. I love you and you're mine! I can't believe the nerve of that soulless vampire. It’s a surprise he’s even out in the daylight considering his people natural aversion. He should’ve burnt up like-"

Lips crashed into mine and I could only moan at the tongue massaging own. My eyes fluttered closed and a sort of buzz of electricity tingled underneath my skin. I pulled away and stared at me intensely.

"You’re so hot when you're jealous, baby," he said huskily.

Kevin made a groaning noise and I was catapulted back to reality. We were in the school parking lot and it was the middle of the day. I blushed to realize that I was a hairsbreadth away from jumping Adam. Making out was the only thing on my mind.

"I'm all for the gay pride and whatnot," Kevin said. "But if you guys are going to fuck right here in the parking lot I'm so out of here."

Rolling my eyes, I looked at Adam and took in his pink cheeks and heaving chest. My eyes traced down his powerful chest, traveling down until finding the prominent bulge in his khakis. He discreetly adjusted himself. At least I wasn't the only one affected. Adam shrugged shyly and I returned the gesture with a sheepish smile.

Kevin snorted then grabbed my dangling car keys from my hand. "You guys definitely should look into fucking soon. Repression is obviously not your friend. I'll be in the car."

He walked away muttering to himself. He was so going to post this on his Youtube channel. He was probably thinking of a title right now. I can’t believe he said all of that out loud. And in front of Adam no less. My face felt too hot and was probably blushing so red people could mistake it for a sunburn. I looked at Adam through my eyelashes. He looked equally embarrassed.

"So I..."

Adam smiled a little, maybe a bit too quickly. "Yeah..."

We shared a nervous laugh.

I didn't know what to say. We avoided the topic of sex the entire time we’ve been dating. It never came up. The attraction was there, definitely, but we had never really acted upon it. We were each other’s first real boyfriend and taking it slow had been our motto so far. Heat lingered in his eyes that were now all green, the color shifting to reflect his lustful mood. Got to love them hazel eyes. They were a killer.

I thanked They Above All no one was paying any attention or this whole thing would’ve been mortifying. Luckily, we were only two specks among a sea of other bodies all eager to leave school as quickly as possible. I squashed down all the heat and passion Adam evoked. Dealing with all those turbulent emotions would come later.

"We have to talk later." I couldn’t take the smile he was biting down hard to hide. It was making my heart heave against my ribs.

"Later though. I have to take Kevin home first but I'll see you at Nathaniel's."

Adam blanched at the sound of our advisor's name. "Shit. I almost forgot. He’s going to be in a mood. Things are going to be different now the world knows we really exist."

"Maybe if they got our freaking name right."

Adam snorted. "Go take Kevin home, baby. I'll see you in a while."

I waggled my eyebrows and jogged over to my Blazer that was parked close to his Camaro. When I climbed into the driver’s seat I steadfastly refused to meet Kevin's eyes. I could feel him grinning at me like that mangy kid from Alice in Wonderland.

"So..." Kevin broke the silence. He tapped a little beat on the dashboard with fingers. And really, people said I was the one with ADHD. "You finally about to give up that V card?"

"Shut up, Ronald McFuckface."

He snorted. "I'm not the one trying to do some fucking around here."

"No one is having or going to have sex, Kevin."

Kevin leveled me with a bitch please expression. "Keep telling yourself that."

"I am not talking about this." I put it in gear and joined the line of streaming cars exiting the lot.

That earned an amused chuckle from Kevin. "I figured you were going to be a virgin until the day that you died or you know, until you caved, and bought a hooker. Whichever came first."

"You’re still a virgin too if I remember correctly, dick breath."

"I'm saving it until prom night like a good American boy."

"Of course," I scoffed. "Keep telling yourself that. If Adam and I were to do it, hypothetically, it wouldn't be a quick fuck. It would be special. Like on our anniversary."

I could see him adding a caption to his Youtube upload. Curse him! "Which is coming up in about four months."

"Oh, my lucky charms!" I almost slammed on the brakes but my driver’s ed training kicked in. For once. “Damn. Time really flew."

Kevin secreted a glance at me. "Or you just don't know how to count.”

I stopped at a red light and punched his arm. He howled in surprise and smacked me across the head. That shit hurt. I barely saw his hand move. He was getting some wicked speed. I guess being on the soccer team was starting to give him some benefits. The light turned green and I pulled through the intersection, thumping my fingers on the steering wheel along to the song on the radio.

"I forgot to ask earlier, but who was Twilight back there at the school?" Kevin asked.

I blew out a deep breath as Ian's face flashed through my mind. "Ian Graison's a senior. A transfer. Look up conceited in the dictionary, and you'll find an 8x8 glossy of him posing like a Hugo Boss model. He makes Killian's arrogance seem like an adorable character trait. And last but not least he wants to make Adam one of his undead brides. That pointy-faced Dracula looking motherfucker."

Kevin stared at my hands clenched tight around the steering wheel. "So he's like a male version of Lindsey Lohan?" he asked, before breaking into hysterical laughter. "Get it? I compared him to Lohan because they're both redheads."

A moment passed and he was still laughing.

I stared at him sympathetically, like he was touched in the head, or a stuck in a paper bag. The more he laughed the more I couldn't decide which description was more accurate.

"I got it, Kevin." I assured him, patting him on the shoulder. "Not all your jokes bomb.”

Kevin wiped away a tear, finally coming down from his laughing fit. He was a real piece of work. "I would so kill at a comedy club. Think about it.” His grin was absolutely delighted. Modest he was not.

I sighed, watching his overenthusiastic reaction. He looked high.

"I could be rich, famous, and ballin' out of control someday. Just chillin’ in my mansion with lots of honey’s and hoes, and drinking Appletinis."

"Appletinis?" I interrupted sardonically. "You do know that's a gay men's drink?"

Kevin glee shifted into bewilderment. "Since when did the gays start drinking straight guys drinks?"

I groaned. "Bitch, you dumb."

* * *

I had to put with Kevin's teasing for the whole ride until I dropped him off at his place. After getting into a scuffle over a chocolate bar found on the car floor, bidding him a promise to see him in the morning, I left with a wave and drove to Nathaniel's barely beating the sunset.

Parking next to Adam's Camaro and Killian's Porsche, I looked at my Blazer then back at the two sports cars. I needed to invest in some better wheels. I was feeling real second class right about now, like Charlie before Willy Wonka conned him into becoming CEO of his bizzaro factory.

It was quite a bit of a walk across the grounds to the front door. The mansion's grounds were extensive. The entire estate had been in the Ruiz family for ten generations. To the left of the house was the garage, devoted to a fleet of cars that Nathaniel owned, which was attached to the huge building that was the Ruiz mansion. Nathaniel came from old money, and looking around it was like being on the set of MTV Cribs.

Heading inside I quickly made my way down to the basement. A sneezing fit seized me as I descended the steps and I waved my hand wildly through the air, trying to clear some of the stray dust. Ratty furniture was stored in every nook and cranny of the basement. Hasn't he ever heard of Goodwill? I found the fuse box and started flicking switches, hoping to luck into the combination that opened the secret elevator.

Of course, the damn thing didn't even work. Does it ever for me? I tried combination after combination. I really needed to pay more attention to others when we did this. I flipped another switch with a scowl and like magic, a portion of the wall next to the fuse box split open. Well fuck
me sideways.

"Welcome `arry to Diagon Alley," I said in an amazing Hagrid impersonation. I really deserved some type of award for my material. I don’t care what Kevin said. I was hilarious.

The elevator descended quietly without any notable motion detected. It was a surprise when the doors opened with a quiet whoosh. I couldn’t ever tell if I was even moving in that thing. I quickly navigated down the hallway to the operations center. The doors opened in my presence and I entered the circular room. Faint beeping echoed from the three main consoles and the active screens inlaid in the walls. Immediately all eyes sitting at the central table turned to me.

"Well if it isn't our gloriously late leader," Killian said needlessly.

Nathaniel cleared his throat. "I think that will be enough."

I shot a triumphant grin at Ryan and Adam. I was finally getting some respect around here. I always figured it would come after curb stomping somebody. I had to remember to tell Kevin off for putting that idea in my head. Always with the violence that kid. Taking a seat at the triangular table next to Adam, I touched his shoe with mine a little hey there gesture. He shot me a secret smile that made my heart flutter. God, that smile was addicting.

Nathaniel smoothed down the wrinkles in his blazer and straightened his tie. He was the epitome of style. He constantly looked like he had just come off a GQ cover. Steepling his fingers on the table Nathaniel slowly looked around the table. I gave him a cool head nod when his gaze lingered on me and received a very exaggerated eye roll for my troubles. Geez. What does a guy have to do to get a chuckle around here?

An image appeared in my head of me slapping Killian to the ground and laughing at his wounded expression. I cackled at his fallen form. Wouldn't that be nice if it really happened?

"Um..." Adam said hesitantly, tapping me on the shoulder. "What's so funny?"

I blinked in surprise, realizing that I had been laughing insanely out loud.

"Oh... nothing." I chuckled sheepishly. "Just thinking."

I looked at Killian almost dreamily thinking back to that brief fantasy. He cocked his head, narrowing his eyes green slits as if reading my mind.

"I for one would like to get started," Nathaniel said, putting the conversation on track. "So what happened yesterday? I only got the bare minimum from Ryan last night through the comm."

I was glad someone told him something. I had only one thought after that fight, and that was getting some much needed sleep! I played it off, seriously nodding along like I was privy to this information beforehand.

Ryan took off his glasses and rubbed his eyes. He looked like he didn’t sleep much last night. I knew the feeling. "These guys were tough, Nathaniel."

Killian nodded. "You got that right. And they knew magic too! They were magical prostitutes from Chad's greatest fantasies."

"And they had eyes like Killian's mom," I added, staring at him nastily. "They were slit and inhuman like a reptile."

Killian slammed his hand down on the tabletop with enough force that it shook. "I have my mom's eyes!"

"Then I guess that explains why you're so snake-like, huh?"

"The only thing snake like about me is the thing in my pants," he shot back.

I nodded with the most serious face I could muster. "A garden snake, I saw the pictures on Instagram. Kudos by the way. I heard that you got enlargement surgery. They didn’t have much to work with, huh?"

He pointed his finger, rather dramatically I thought, at me and at its tip was a bright golden light. The intensity of the glow was so bright that I couldn't even look at it without squinting.

"Uh oh," I said my voice dripping with sarcasm, like overly frosted cake. "Light-brite is about to throw a hissy fit. Somebody hand me some sunglasses."

My mouth suddenly snapped closed of its own accord. I forced my mouth open and words died on my tongue. Magic sizzled on my lips, wrapping its tendrils around my voice box. What the forking hell?

"You two bicker like schoolgirls," Nathaniel said in exasperation, his hand held out with his ring glowing eerily.

I ripped through his spell easily throwing off its curse. I raised my eyebrow at Nathaniel's surprised expression. This boy was getting some skills. I had a grasp of magic that was greater than a year ago. Training my ass. All my anime watching was starting to pay off.

I smiled impishly at Killian but I refrained from saying anything else. I got in my daily dose of verbal sparring for today. That should last me until tomorrow night at least. Nathaniel released his spell on Killian with a tired sigh looking at us impatiently.

"If you two are done we can continue."

I opened my mouth to say something witty but Adam slapped his hand over it before I could utter a word. I stared at him, shocked. Alas, betrayal at every turn. I feel your pain Julius Caesar. He smiled innocently at me then nodded at Nathaniel.

"They're done," he said with a final tone.

My eyes flicked to Killian and caught sight Ryan's hand holding his in a tight grip. He sneered at me and I squinted at him as if I was trying to recognize his face.

"Now if I remember correctly," Nathaniel said, his patience seemingly restored in that moment of calm. "Killian you said that the attackers used magic?"

Killian looked startled for a moment and then nodded as he remembered his original thought. "Yeah. It was crazy. They were good too."

"They were strong,” Ryan said. “Not stronger than me but they made up for that in speed."

Nathaniel closed his eyes and I recognized the comprehension dawning there in that split second before he shut them. He had an idea as to what we were looking at.

I frowned as a minute passed and he still didn't say anything. "Nathaniel..."

He shook himself out of his inner thoughts, blinking at me almost startled. "I apologize. I didn't mean to lose focus. I have an idea as to what you fought."

"Was it the hockey team?" I asked suspiciously, leaning over the table eagerly. "I always heard they used steroids! But this is a new low." I shook my head. “I’m disappointed in them. Winning isn't everything.”

Another eye roll. Tough crowd. "You guys know that there are people with abilities. Some people can do minor magic, some have the sight, others can do more. Normally it's so rare and mostly untrained that these gifts are unnoticed. But some trained magic users can become wizards." Here he swallowed and I didn't like the grim look that overcame his face. "Well, some wizards go bad. Baddest you can go with magic. There’s a ritual that allows wizards to acquire certain skills but the darkness twists you...turning your soul into something non human... unrecognizable."

"What does this ritual let them do exactly?" Ryan asked curiously. He looked like he was hearing a really good ghost story.

Nathaniel shook his head. "I won't go into it but its taboo. They kill children and animals and then eat their flesh. Once they consume it they flay the skin off humans and literally put the skin on, impersonating that person..." He took a deep breath and we all shared the disgust that he exuded. "This is what they call the Witchery Way. These twisted human beings are called Skinwalkers..."

"I definitely just threw up in my mouth a little," Adam muttered. He was looking a little sick. I knew the feeling.

It was quiet for a full minute. No one knew what to say. I know I didn't. The gross factor was still sinking in for me. Killing children and then eating their skin? It takes a really fucked up individual to even entertain the thought of completing that.

"So these skinwalkers are strong, fast, and can use magic?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"Yes. They’re extremely resilient," Nathaniel said. "It all derives from the Witchery Way. You might not even know if the person next to you is a skinwalker. They can perfectly imitate the personality of the person whose skin they're wearing. But the eyes... The eyes give them away. The eyes are a window to a person's soul and their souls are twisted beyond humanity. That’s why they appear reptilian."

I was silent thinking back to last night. Then I said, "I'm glad we got there when we did. If the police had gone in there full force there’s no telling who they would have captured to flay them alive." I shuddered. "I guess since they’re wearing other people's skin that's why they didn't worry about being caught on the news."

"Speaking of the news..." Nathaniel voice slowly deepened with anger and disappointment. Uh oh. "What were you thinking last night! Showing yourself to the media, to humans! You’ve exposed the world to magic and the preternatural! A world that’s nowhere near ready for the ramifications..."

His eyes flashed and I could tell that he was just getting starting. I had never seen him so worked up. He was beyond pissed. This was a new level of anger for Nathaniel.

"It went from speculating that the Chosen exist to full blown confirmation!" he exclaimed, continuing his angry tirade. "There are other people in this world with abilities and it was their secret too! Do you all realize that by exposing the preternatural, everything even remotely different will now come under scrutiny-"

Something, a Presence, stirred in my chest. I recognized it as the part of me that was still Prince Emrys no matter who I was now. Something clicked in my head and I abruptly straightened in my chair, no longer slouching, and my chin tilted up as I stared coolly at Nathaniel.

"Enough, Nat'ahn!" My voice was strong and clear as a bell, sounding deeper and more regal than I ever normally sounded.

Everyone's head snapped to me, eyes wide in shock. Nathaniel's face fell open in surprise for only a beat and then he closed his fist and placed it on his chest, quickly going to a knee. The others instinctively copied his move and went to a knee as well.

"Your Grace!" Nathaniel said formally, eyes lowered to the ground.

I motioned with my hand. "Rise, my friends. You need never to kneel before me."

They slowly rose and their surprise was worn all over their faces. They weren’t even blinking. I stood from my chair with a foreign but natural authority humming within me.

"Nat'ahn, I’m still lord and commander of the Chosen." I looked him clear in the eye. "I respect your word but your role is advisor. I made a command decision and I stand by it. Do you doubt your prince, Nat'ahn?"

He shook his head quickly. "No, my prince. I apologize," he said respectfully. "I forgot my place."

"I still value your word.” My tone softened and a gentle smile tugged at my lips. “I, however, have final command authority."

Nathaniel smiled back. "I will not forget, Prince Emrys."

I nodded and closed my eyes. My shoulders sagged as the Presence retreated back to my inner consciousness. I could still feel my past self hovering, closer and easier to call upon than a year ago. Soon there will come a time when there won't be a distinction between Prince Emrys and myself. We would be one person.
I sat back down and arched an eyebrow at the others. "Are you boys going to have a seat?"

Adam’s placed his fingers against my neck, touching the vein that moved with my pulse. His face dissolves into a helpless sort of smile and he ducks his head and bends down to look me in the eye. “Emrys?”

I smiled up at Adam and grabbed the hand at my neck, bringing it up to my mouth for some reason I can’t explain, giving Adam’s knuckles a playful bite. It felt good to do something silly after the seriousness that took root.

"Just Chad will be fine, babe."

They slowly sat down and Killian was the first to get us back on track. "That's something I haven't seen in a long time."

"I hope I made my point." I stared them all in the eye.

I really hated to dress down Nathaniel but Emrys and I were in perfect agreement that the choice I made was the right one. It was a command decision and I have command. Consequences be damned if that meant people lived to see the next day.

"I think that you did," Nathaniel smiled slightly in my direction. Pride shone clear as day in his eyes.

I blew out a breath feeling relieved nobody was about to cut me. I wasn’t ready for a knife fight. Now to get back on subject. I still had my personal theory floating around.

"I want to say something about the skinwalkers," I said seriously. "The destruction they were causing wasn’t random. They were clearly searching for something. It's my belief they broke into the museum to steal something. They were in a specific section. A Viking exhibit if I remember correctly. There was a lot of Scandinavian items."

Nathaniel frowned. "Do you have an idea of what they were searching for?"

I shrugged. "I have no clue."

"I do."

A female's voice rang clearly through the room. I spun around jumping to my feet. Her snow white dress clung to her thin yet attractive shape. Her timeless blue eyes were the color of the summer sky. Full red lips were cast in one of the most stunning smiles imaginable. Her curling white blonde hair cascaded down her back in soft waves and even gay, I could see this woman was the epitome of beauty.

"She's not human," Ryan declared, settling into a fighting stance.

Killian growled. "Demon!"

He charged up a bright golden bolt and it sliced through the air. The woman held up a hand and the immolating light sizzled against her palm as if it merely a sunbeam.

Then light erupted around her, pure and bright as the morning dawn, making Killian's beam look like a flashlight. The light receded into a dim glow that radiated softly off her skin. I gasped. Emerging from behind her shoulders were two gossamer butterfly wings of the prettiest shade of blue that matched her eyes. They were rounded in delicate edges and amid the wings were patterns that caught the light, making them shimmer ethereally.

She laughed and it was the sound of twinkling bells. Beautiful. "I'm far from a demon."

Nathaniel gasped, taking an involuntary step backward in shock. "The Emissary!"

She smiled. "Correct."

Copyright © 2018 xTony; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 16
  • Love 4
  • Haha 4
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

19 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

Firecrotch is one of my most favorite insults. God this Ian guy is a twatopotomas

 

LMAO. Ian is a WHAT? 

 

18 hours ago, chris191070 said:

I don’t like Ian, he’s a twat.

 

That seems to be a common feeling. I'm cracking up.

 

13 hours ago, mikedup said:

Great chapter. It seems that the underworld is making an appearance. Interesting times ahead

 

It's going to get insane. Brace yourself.

 

13 hours ago, Hellsheild said:

Ian is now worse than Killian and he's making enemies left and right. Now it's a race Kevin Chad or Killian?

 

A three way race to get the first slap in! 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
44 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

twatopotomas. A jackass the size of a hippopotamus. 

Twatopotomas can evolve into a Cunju a kaiju sized...Uh hum. Let's see if he can reach that level considering it has now been brought up to Adam's attention as well. Next is Ryan, and the popular table lol

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

or a stuck in a paper  bag - or stuck in a paper bag

 

We have the introduction of a new representative of the world of magic as well as the question of what was it the invaders of the museum were seeking. Emrys rising from the dust of antiquity - okay, on to the next chapter for more confusion and perhaps some answers.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..