I blame Myiege totally for this debacle.  <_<  I am perfectly innocent in this, i just hold the pen. :whistle:  0:)

The story that follows Bad Stereotypes is the story of Zupan falling in love. Zupan, straight as an arrow and meaner than a snake, is going to fall for Zander - who is flamboyantly out there and a set for life twink of the highest order.

This is going to be fun...

Unexpected Liaisons

His is going great to be brilliant. It's right up your ally Sasha.  Just remember though too many z's might put you to sleep.  Btw you never answered my question

What question?

Also, for those people wondering how i am going to punish Zupan for how he treated Bay... I'm not. Ultimately, he did way more good for Bay than he ever did bad, and while he can be a general cock and a pushy dickhead, he isn't essentially a bad person. the purpose of the story is not to make him unhappy..

Well.... not the main purpose anyway. Twinks everywhere will squirm... i like that.

You should ask Myeige she will remember the question.   Just remember the old Stan and Ollie joke "who's on first?".....i wanna. Know who is the top between the two z's........  Yes I'm twisted sue me!!

to clear stuff up from the reviews. Zupan is a quadriplegic, this means that he has limited movement is all four limbs. where he broke his neck means that he has pretty good arm function, but his grip sucks. when he chased after Bay in Bad Stereotypes they both acknowledged that Bay could get away from him easily, he can't hold onto things like we can.

He scores a 3.0 on the murderball scale, which means that he is one of the more able players and much more dangerous than say a 1.5. you can only have a total of 8 points on any four man team.

also... wait until you see that Bay is all grown up and sensible now. it's so cute

I thought i'd do a little word picture of UL since we're nearly at the good bit. i especially like the combinations of "wet sex" and "fuck everything

"big first time" also makes me happy.

gallery_18065_1022_15728.jpg

i'm still giggling about Zander texting himself! :gikkle: The Z's are gonna start chasing you in your sleep babe!

oh leave me alone!  <_<  anyway Myi's the one who has to edit the damn thing ^_^