Jump to content
    Sasha Distan
  • Author
  • 2,314 Words
  • 5,993 Views
  • 16 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Unexpected Liaisons - 8. A First Time For Everything

Zupan had never been so glad to live so close to town, nor so grateful for the knowledge that his brother would not be home before four in the morning. It was deeply reassuring. He’d fumbled with his keys at the door, and Zander had touched him constantly as they had made their way home. Zupan was having a hard time keeping his breathing even, kept his eyes on the little twink the entire time, and could do nothing but imagine him getting out of his clothes. Once Zupan got the door open, he sat in the hallway and watched Zander moved around his house.

The blond young man moved like a waif, a dancer, a little sprite. Zupan wanted to be every item that his fingers touched, running his palms over the rough surface of the wall, tapping his hips as he walked and swivelled around the flat. Zupan rolled to the entrance of the big open lounge and set his brakes in order to transfer to the house-chair.

“You want a drink?”

“I’m good.” Zander was leaning against the wall with one shoulder, thumbs in his belt loops, the top three buttons of his shirt undone. The sight of his pale hairless skin made Zupan instantly hard as granite. “I like your place.”

“Thanks.” Zupan could have kicked himself if that were possible. Fifteen years of getting dates and flirting, now Zander was giving him every come that existed, and he was sitting there like a scared little virgin. Zupan growled and slid his eyes up and down Zander’s body, “Get on over here.”

Zander smiled in a way that had the big man falling deeper for him. He crossed the room and placed a hand on Zupan’s shoulder. Zu curled a hand around the back of his thigh as he twisted and then Zander was sitting in his lap, straddling his thighs, hands coming around the back of his neck.

“Better?”

“Much.” Zupan caught the boy’s chin in his hand and brought his lips down for a kiss, “Definitely.”

If Zander was expressive when he spoke, the lithe young man was nothing if not eloquently animated when he kissed. His hands were inside Zupan’s shirt in moments and his mouth was somehow hot and cool. He still tasted like pink lemonade and candy floss. He dragged his shirt fingernails over the rock hard ridges of Zupan’s abs and grinned as he closed the kiss.

“You’re really ripped.”

“Yeah,” Zupan could swear that the room was brighter, his eyes were that wide, “Occupational hazard.”

“You go to the gym every day?” Zander was still fiddling with the hem of his shirt, like he wanted the big man to be wearing less clothes but wasn’t sure about asking.

“Sure.” Zupan pushed his own hand, the better of the two, against Zander’s shirt, trying to get the cloth free from his jeans, “I have to. Training and physio.” He gave up on Zander’s shirt, and settled for dragging his own over his head, which he managed to accomplish without catching the poor boy in the chin with his elbow.

“Holy…” Zander looked like a child on Christmas, “You’re fucking beautiful.”

The compliments made him feel self-conscious so he kissed the boy in his lap again until Zander was panting and both their chests were heaving for lack of oxygen. Kissing Zander could keep him occupied for hours, and the way he moaned oh so softly was keeping Zupan hard as a rock. He moved from the boy’s lips to the hollow behind his ear and began to kiss and nip a line down his throat. After much tugging he finally got the boy’s shirt free from his skinny jeans (he had no idea how he was going to get those off) and went to touch his skin. Zander pulled back slightly.

“What’s wrong?” Zupan instantly pulled back his hand. His hands weren’t the greatest of things anymore; the weak grip, the fact that his palms were basically callous from having to wheel everywhere even with gloves on, the way two fingers on the left hand were permanently crooked. What if Zander was disgusted with him when it finally got down to it?

“Don’t be too disappointed,” Zander was playing with the hem of his own shirt, chewing on his lower lip in a way that made Zupan really want to lay him flat and strip him naked as soon as possible, “I’m not built like you are.”

Zupan grinned and pushed his hands up under Zander’s shirt. The twink was not ripped and muscly, but he was not without definition, and his washboard stomach was flat and hard. Zander stopped breathing when Zupan’s hand moved higher and brushed over his chest.

“You’re wearing too many clothes.” Zupan half purred. He managed to catch the hem of Zander’s shirt and dragged the materials upwards. The skinny boy helped him the rest of the way until they were both shirtless. Zupan smiled, to him, Zander was perfect, just the way he had imagined him to be, all clean strong lines and smooth skin. Zupan kissed him again, then starting to trace a line with his mouth from lips to neck to collarbone and lower. Zander’s nipples were as pink as his lips and the idea of them distracted Zupan as he kissed the boy in his lap. He’d never played with his own, was it something guys liked? He decided to leave that exploration for another time and headed south.

He encouraged Zander to kneel up by wrapping his arms under the boy’s butt. His hands might’ve crap at holding onto stuff, but Zupan was still strong as an ox, and supporting the blond’s meagre weight wasn’t even something that he had to think about. The muscles of his stomach jumped and twitched as he kissed the smooth skin between navel and belt. Zander’s hands were moving over his buzz cut hair, and his half moans and shivers made Zupan grin. Maybe men and women weren’t so different after all.

“A little help here babe,” Zupan had linked his arms behind Zander’s hips, which meant that there was no way he could deal with zips and buttons and buckles with just his teeth. He nuzzled the heated denim over the young man’s crotch in a very deliberate fashion. He’d done the same thing to girls, but it was a surprise and not a shock to feel the hard heat on his face.

“We don’t have too…”Zander sounded unsure even as he spoke, “I mean, if you don’t want to…”

Zupan gave the boy his best cocky grin.

“Does it look like I don’t want to?”

“Oh god,” Zander’s hands were a blur, he couldn’t have moved any quicker as he began to shove at his skin tight jeans, “Fuck if these things didn’t look so good… they’re hell to get out of.”

Zupan growled in appreciation and found himself supporting Zander’s naked backside. He squeezed experimentally.

“Ughnnnnn…” Zander set his teeth in his lip when he moaned. Another shove and his underwear was down at the front too. Zupan smiled, then looked.

Apart from in showers and changing rooms in gyms and sports hall’s, he had never actually been in the presence of another man’s cock, and certainly never this close before. Zander’s cock was sort of like him, long and faintly narrow, slightly curved so that the tip was brushing the skin just below his navel. And either he didn’t grown any body hair at all, or he shaved, because both shaft and balls were clean and pink and Zupan could feel himself blushing the same colour.

Don’t just dive in… he told himself sternly, then went about doing his best to drive Zander completely mental with lust. He started slow, just nudged and nosing the base of his shaft, inhaling this clean scent of the young man, all cotton and fresh like new dew on grass. Then he kissed the space just above Zander’s sac, right at the base of his cock and pressed his tongue against it. The long fingers clutching at his shoulder told him he was doing well. Zupan looked up at the boy as he began to lick and kiss his way slowly and wetly up the length of Zander’s cock, and felt his own crotch and his heart lurch in tandem at the sight of the twink’s blue eyes, fire hot and burning with lust and desire from under his fringe. Zander’s lips, parted and wet, his chest panting as Zupan got closer and closer to the head of his cock, now more red than pink with need.

And finally, he hesitated. Straight-ish was one thing, but now… Zupan could practically hear his hind brain and every girl he’d ever screwed laughing at him in a sing song voice. Zupan sucks dick, Zupan sucks dick… But Zander was looking at him like he was the centre of the universe, and that was a drug that Zupan had never been able to resist. So what if he had to beat everyone who challenged him over having a… being… doing… whatever. It would be worth it to be adored by Zander like that. Zupan kissed the head of Zander’s throbbing erection with wet open lips and the boy hissed, his fingers digging into the back of Zupan neck and shoulders.

“Oh fuck…”

The sensation was… interesting, different. Zander’s cock was rock hard but the skin was unbelievably smooth and soft, like granite covered in silk. Zupan spent a while kissing and licking around the head, and when he ran his tongue over the slit Zander practically growled. He tasted like… something sweet and savoury, like the salt and lime with tequila, and Zupan started feeling a bit drunk as he wrapped his arms tighter around Zander’s butt and began to suck on his shaft in earnest.

“Jesus Christ Zu…” Zander’s fingers were kneading into his shoulders, the young man curling over his head, the muscles of his stomach contracting in tense pleasure. Zupan breathed through his nose, apparently that was the key, and when the head of Zander’s cock hit the back of his throat he swallowed. Zander tasted sweet and hot and apparently Zupan was doing well because the timbre of the blond boy’s groans dropped another octave and his fingernails dug into the muscles of Zupan’s shoulders.

“Oh god, fuck… I’m- holy- nnngh! Oh please Zupan felt feels so- oh shit-!” Zupan looked up in time to see Zander’s eyes go wide, every muscle tense as his erection swelled. Hot saltiness flooded his throat and Zupan backed off, kept the head of the twink’s cock between his lips and swallowed because it seemed like the natural thing to do, and girls always looked so unattractive when they spat. “Zu…” Zander’s grip relaxed slowly as he uncurled. “Christ… I never…”

Zupan let the softening member slip from his lips and dragged his knuckles across his mouth. He grinned in satisfaction. Alright, partial satisfaction, because he was proud of the fact that Zander was now a mostly limp bundle of deliciousness in his arms, but his own cock was aching for attention. And as Zander settled back into his lap the contact made him groan.

Zander kissed him, sweet and sugary touches peppering over his lips and cheeks.

“That was amazing…” Zander’s voice was soft and slow, “God where have you been all my life?”

“Straight,” Zupan grinned, “So not bad for a first try eh?”

Zander leant away from him, his expression unreadable. Zupan frowned.

“Zan?”

“You never… before?” Zander looked at him like he’d seen a ghost. “Really?”

“No. Was it OK?”

Zander’s kiss was every answer that he needed, hot and deep and all consuming. Zupan kissed him back, arms around his waist until they were pushed flush against each other from navel to sternum. It would have been easy to stay like that, but Zander’s naked arse was doing inspiring things resting against the hard length of his cock. Zander broke the kiss with a wicked smile.

“So do you sleep in this thing, or is there a bed around here somewhere so that I can repay the favour?”

“Get comfy there and I’ll give you the tour,” Zupan replied. He unlocked the brakes on the chair and wrapped one arm around Zander as he wheeled them towards the door. When he went to swap arms the skinny boy placed his hands on his waist firmly. Zupan pushed open the door and twisted the big dial on the wall to set the lights on low. “This is me.” Zupan wheeled over to the bed and locked his brakes.

“Nice bed,” Zander swung from his lap onto the mattress with a childlike bounce, “It’s huge. You got enough pillows?” Zander knelt up and hugged a pillow to his chest, totally unashamed of being naked, delight spreading across his face.

“Fuck, you’re beautiful.” Zupan couldn’t stop staring at the boy as he lay on his front, his chest on one of the many pillows, the perfect pale mounds of his arse tempting and inviting as he crossed his legs at the ankle: every inch the perfect prize in bed.

“You gonna stay there or do you wanna join me big guy?” Zander reached out and ran one short clipped fingernail down the rough denim of his jeans. His bright smile faltered slightly, and a soft little line appeared between his brows, “Is everything alright?”

“I…” Zupan gestured vaguely to his legs, “They don’t work anymore… it’s not like…” It had been years since he’d felt this self-conscious about getting naked, “They don’t look very good.”

“I’ll be the judge of that.” Zander rested his chin on his knuckles with a smile. “Slide on over here big man.”

Well there was no resisting an offer like that twice.

Copyright © 2013 Sasha Distan; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 37
  • Love 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Awwwww did you have to stop the chapter right there??? another hot chapter, sauna hot. You described Zupan's first time so eloquently . The descriptions of what he was doing to Zander as well as his internal dialogue to himself at what he was doing, was done so well. It gave us a peak into the confident, often brash Zu, showing a vulnerability that enhanced rather than detracted from the experience. And don't forget Zander's his vulnerability to being unclothed in front of zu and the emotional response to Zu's lovemaking. This chapter was beautiful in that you have the vulnerability of the first time, the bliss and complete satisfaction of giving and receiving a mind blowing orgasm. Then the chapter closes on a hint timidity and reassurance. A very beautiful but to short chapter.

Link to comment

slide on over big man. That would entice even the weakest of men. Zupan is out of control with his beautiful, little, sweet tasting twink. Great writing Sasha. Best chapter yet. imo :P:great:

Link to comment

The advantage to short chapters is they come quickly. Love the way Zu swings from confident to shy at the swish of a tail. Can't wait to see what happens when Zander puts 2 and 2 together and realized that giving a good BJ isnt Zu's only first tonight.

Well done my dear!

Link to comment
On 07/09/2013 05:33 AM, joann414 said:
slide on over big man. That would entice even the weakest of men. Zupan is out of control with his beautiful, little, sweet tasting twink. Great writing Sasha. Best chapter yet. imo :P:great:
i think so. glad you love
Link to comment
On 07/09/2013 03:49 AM, Daithi said:
Awwwww did you have to stop the chapter right there??? another hot chapter, sauna hot. You described Zupan's first time so eloquently . The descriptions of what he was doing to Zander as well as his internal dialogue to himself at what he was doing, was done so well. It gave us a peak into the confident, often brash Zu, showing a vulnerability that enhanced rather than detracted from the experience. And don't forget Zander's his vulnerability to being unclothed in front of zu and the emotional response to Zu's lovemaking. This chapter was beautiful in that you have the vulnerability of the first time, the bliss and complete satisfaction of giving and receiving a mind blowing orgasm. Then the chapter closes on a hint timidity and reassurance. A very beautiful but to short chapter.
yes i did, and you're gonna be left hanging for the next one too.

you love me really.

Link to comment
On 07/09/2013 06:32 AM, Kitt said:
The advantage to short chapters is they come quickly. Love the way Zu swings from confident to shy at the swish of a tail. Can't wait to see what happens when Zander puts 2 and 2 together and realized that giving a good BJ isnt Zu's only first tonight.

Well done my dear!

Zupan is in for a long line of first's...
Link to comment

Damn, you're some tease! lol

 

Glad Zu didn't freak out when he was done rocking Zander's world. ;)

Link to comment
On 07/09/2013 06:58 AM, Lisa said:
Damn, you're some tease! lol

 

Glad Zu didn't freak out when he was done rocking Zander's world. ;)

I'm some tease? what about Zander?
Link to comment

I like this story - but with everybody's name starting with a Z I get confused who's who.

Link to comment
On 07/09/2013 08:36 AM, Terry P said:
I like this story - but with everybody's name starting with a Z I get confused who's who.
well Zander was originally Xander, but i got confused. the edits will clear it up for the antho, don't worry.
Link to comment

Gah! Why did you end it there?? More, please!!

So hot, and so sweet, and I love how accepting Zander is of Zu and his sudden 'not-quite-straight'-ness (not everyone would dive into that potential mess the way he does), and how accepting Zu is of himself. So proud of him for ignoring the voices in his head and just going for it.

Excellent work, as always, my dear!

Link to comment
On 07/09/2013 09:40 AM, said:
*just grins* can't wait for the MAIN EVENT.
hey ,give the poor by a break. that would be a lot to handle all in one go. you gonna have to wait. tehehe
Link to comment
On 07/09/2013 10:29 AM, Thorn Wilde said:
Gah! Why did you end it there?? More, please!!

So hot, and so sweet, and I love how accepting Zander is of Zu and his sudden 'not-quite-straight'-ness (not everyone would dive into that potential mess the way he does), and how accepting Zu is of himself. So proud of him for ignoring the voices in his head and just going for it.

Excellent work, as always, my dear!

because i am an evil genius?
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..