• Site Moderator

Thanks guys!  I am actually considering a second story about Liam, and then maybe go back to Corey and Jason.  I'm not sure yet.  I'm also considering a story and Tei and Landin from Crave.  Nothing is firm yet.  Thoughts?

Liam, Liam, Liam, Liam oh please Liam......   :D

• Like 5

Liam, Liam, Liam, Liam oh please Liam......   :D

Liam please.

Okay, it looks like Liam's story might be the next one I work on.  It'll depend on how my muse feels about things when the time comes lol

I'm not going to mess with your muse... either one, or something different... I'm easy to please :)

Very easy to please ;)

Eh, I want to see both but unless you are already prepared to move on with Liam, I'd hop back over to the Crave universe without complaint. :D

lol good to know.  I haven't started anything yet, so I'm open to both.  Right now its just ideas and plot lines floating around in my mind.  I think I need that week in Cuba to decompress before my muse even contemplates starting a new story ;)

• Like 1

lol good to know.  I haven't started anything yet, so I'm open to both.  Right now its just ideas and plot lines floating around in my mind.  I think I need that week in Cuba to decompress before my muse even contemplates starting a new story ;)

Why do I have to choose? I'm a greedy bastard but I would read them all, 3 stories at my count :)

• Like 4

Why do I have to choose? I'm a greedy bastard but I would read them all, 3 stories at my count :)

lol Greedy is good ;)

B is the ultimate hungry bird. I voted for Liam 'cause I want to see him happy. The others are, now it's his turn ... but ... I'll read whatever you write so go with your muse ... and enjoy your trip.

Thank you, Dugh. I love that you want Liam to be happy. :hug:

• Like 1

lol Greedy is good ;)

Thank you, Dugh. I love that you want Liam to be happy. :hug:

I'd like to see Liam happy too... but I recommend you don't think to much... have your vacation, relax, drink, swim, make whoopee... it'll come to you :)

Edited by Headstall
  • Like 3

Liam does have plenty of potential drama if his relationship with... auto mechanic guy (who's name I forget) ever becomes "on" again, despite the finality of what the epilogue said. Or perhaps you have something completely different in mind. I'd be happy to read it either way. Or if something entirely different catches your attention for awhile, that's cool too. I know many writers take a break from one ongoing story by writing in another universe to keep their interest in each.

Either way, enjoy some vacation LL, you deserve it.

• Like 3

I'd like to see Liam happy too... but I recommend you don't think to much... have your vacation, relax, drink, swim, make whoopee... it'll come to you :)

Oh believe me... once I hit that beach I'm shutting my brain off for a week lol

• Like 5
  • 1 month later...

Hi, everyone!  I thought I would give you an update on Liam's story "Choices".  I have the prologue ready, but chapter one isn't ready yet.  I was hoping to post the prologue today and chapter 1 next week, but I can't seem to post one without the other, unless I make the prologue chapter 1?  My cold addled brain just can't make a decision of what I want to do right now.  

• Like 5

Bring it on... but it does need to be ready. Colds are so annoying, not major but distruptive.

Look after yourself as number one priority, the story can wait (was happy now moping about - what about poor Liam's happiness?)

• Like 5