Jump to content
    Sasha Distan
  • Author
  • 1,420 Words
  • 6,601 Views
  • 15 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Unexpected Liaisons - 5. The World of Normal Porn

Zupan sat in front of his computer staring at the browser home screen, tapping the body of the mouse with two fingers, thinking. He had put off following through on Bay’s suggestion all day. He’d gone to the gym, done some weight lifting, done the physiotherapy exercises that he always forget to do, put the laundry on and cleaned his half of the kitchen. After that there were no more chores to complete, his brother was out at the South Alaska for the night and unless Zupan decided to call a girl or teammate, he was alone in the house until four in the morning.

Calling a girl… the thought sent an illicit sensational of guilt like icy cold slush down the back of his neck. It would be easy: grab the phone, dial one of any dozen numbers, hook up for the night. He could get his rocks off, have a good time, stop feeling frustrated. It would be easy: he would know what he was doing, it would be familiar and good. And he would feel nothing.

Sure all the physical stuff would be great, but afterwards there would be nothing. He would feel nothing. When he thought about Zander, it was everything and nothing, a mass jumble of emotions, each crackling like lightning, burning like fire. The sensation was all consuming, totally confusing and with the image of Zander’s candy floss pink lips in his mind, Zupan didn’t want to trade that feeling for all the pretty girls in his phonebook.

He sighed and typed on the keyboard with two fingers on his right hand and one on his left.

“Fuck me…” There were seven hundred and seventy six million results for ‘gay sex’ displayed, the list was endless. Zupan gulped and scrolled through the first page. There was a Wikipedia page called ‘men who have sex with men’ but the font was small and words were boring. He clicked away.

The next link down was gayrawsex.net and Zander clicked the link. Really high definition close ups of cocks and balls, anus’s, fucking and piercings made him blanche slightly. He closed the window. OK, too much in the other extreme. Be a bit more specific with your searches you idiot. ‘Gay sex for beginners’ just turned up a lot of stuff about how to be a ‘bottom’ and the image search wasn’t much more use. There was nothing to be found on what to do about gay sex if you were a quadriplegic, so that was no use either.

Zupan exhaled and slumped against the desk, then began to idly click on random links and pictures. Bay had told him to find out what he liked, and to find out if the idea of gay sex was going to freak him out. He switched tabs to videos. On screen was an undoubtedly pretty boy, all bendy and supple, laid out on a bed with his butt in the air, a pillow tucked under his hips. He glanced back at the camera with a cheeky grin. Zupan sat up and took notice, is more ways than one. Laid-out doggy style had been his favourite way to have sex before driving like a maniac and not wearing a seatbelt had landed him in a wheelchair. Zander would look great like that… Zupan shook himself down at the thought. Of course Zander would look great like that, but he would be able to do anything about it.

The boy was grinning at the camera man, and then there was a hand, slick and wet, and Zupan found himself leaning back in his chair as the boy on screen began to moan as the finger pressed into him. Alright… that looks good. Zupan reached to his crotch and adjusted the bar of steel pressing into his abs. The scene switched, and then it appeared that guy-holding-the-camera was either sitting or lying down while the totally-fucking-gorgeous-boy lowered himself onto his cock. Did two cocks together freak him out? No, definitely not. Zupan resisted the urge to stroke himself to the video, and that knowledge alone was enough to make him sure that this was what he wanted. Before he’d really realised it, he’d gone and typed ‘gay blowjobs’ into the search engine.

When he’d first been in rehab, he and bunch of other guys had sat around talking about sex and one phrase had always stuck with him in the years after when he’d starting going out and dating again. Guys in chairs, because of our… position, tend to get really good at cunnilingus. And Zupan decided after watching three or four videos that made him hot and heavy under the collar, that maybe the same rule applied to giving blowjobs. Sure, the idea of receiving a blowjob from Zander was awesome, but there were guys online who were buff and manly who seemed to love sucking dick. And they seemed good at it too. Somehow ‘giving a good blow job as a gay man’ made it into his search engine and Zupan found himself leaning over his keyboard, fascinated by what he read.

‘Sucking cock is a core sexual activity for most gay men…’ Well getting his cock sucked had been a fairly prominent part of sex both before and since the chair, so that was sort of a given. Zupan read on and found that apparently there was more than one way to suck a dick. Most girls he’d been with had just used a combination of sucking like a hoover and groaning until sex had either moved on or until he’d finished off. According to everyone on question sites, getting head from a guy beat being sucked by a girl hands down. The idea of going down on Zander… Zupan flicked and scrolled through a hundred graphic images of guys giving head, watched a few videos, then went back to the dozen or so advice pages, half of which were written by men and aimed at women, and absorbed all the information he could. Teeth, lips, saliva, hand action, gag reflex…

“Huh?” The sound of his own voice was weirdly loud in the silent house. Zupan almost never didn’t have music playing when he was home alone, a nice excuse to listen to the stuff that he and his twin didn’t have in common, but the stereo lay forgotten in the face of so much new material. Gag reflex. Apparently the gag reflex was different for everyone, and before Zupan had given himself time to process the action he’d stuck his best two fingers in his mouth to see what all the fuss was about. Coughing and spluttering five seconds later he decided that doing that was probably about the fifth or sixth stupidest thing he’d even done in his life, especially when everything he’d just read said ‘don’t dive right in.’

Zupan examined the guy on screen carefully, then rewound the clip to the moment when bloke-A had fallen to his knees and efficiently stripped dude-B from his jeans and underwear. Watch carefully… the guy doing the sucking didn’t just jump on in and swallow the guy. He stroked the skin of the inner thighs and sort of nuzzled the other guy’s crotch for a bit before his hands crept in. Zupan found his hand in his own crotch, and decided that he should let nature take its course and settled back in his chair. Licking followed the nuzzling, the guy in the video held the base of his partners cock and lapped a line of super wet kisses from base to tip. The other guy groaned in time with Zupan.

Zander, biting his soft pink lower lip. Looking down on him, but not looking down on him, blue eyes super bright under his hair, rose blush staining his cheeks. He would run his hand across the short hair on Zupan’s scalp, his stomach would tense and he would make some little drawn out groan while Zupan tongued the underside of his cock…

Zupan was jolted out of his half lidded lust dream by the clip ending abruptly half way through with a scrolling adverts for some pay per view website. I want to try that, Zupan thought to himself, And I wanna see Zander make that face. Zupan shut down the computer and started wheeling himself to bed. He was sure that he could deal with the fact that Zander was a guy.

Now all he had to do was get a second date.

Copyright © 2013 Sasha Distan; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 26
  • Love 7
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

HOT, HOT, HOT !! And just a little bit funny too. And very well written. What more can I say - you've done it again. Looking forward to the next date - and I bet it does not go the way Zupan expects.

Link to comment

I honestly think that porn categorization should be offered as part of library sciences given the overwhelming and daunting amount of any kind of porn. Great job showing up Zupan's experience.

Thanks for another fun chapter.

Link to comment

Somehow after reading that chapter is don't think Zu has a problem with two cocks know tbe room, but I think only if it was his and Zander. I'm pretty sure the effect on Zu wouldn't be the same with anyone else. Now as to the chapter omg hot,steamy, oo la la. There is humour there though with the first seven million bites, then the small print boring words. The descriptive words and feelings you gave as Zu did his research made this chapter very intimate, warm and very very personal. Yes kt was research but it wasn't the cold clinical research that some attribute to porn. Zu only saw him and Zander, he a,IED what he saw and learned to the two of them. You excel at making something that can be cold and emotionless become something warm with feeling. Can't wait for the date.

Link to comment

NOPE, not gonna say it, gonna be a good girl. :whistle:

Oh hell yes I am. I can totally see Zu sitting at the computer confusing the hell out of himself before he found anything even remotely helpful! Read this one out loud to hubby and had him rolling at times. Well done!

Link to comment

Haha, this chapter was brilliant! Aww, Zu, wee lamb! Adorable. Absolutely adorable! Hoping for some real action next chapter, or at least the promised second date. ;)

Link to comment
On 07/06/2013 07:28 AM, Kitt said:
NOPE, not gonna say it, gonna be a good girl. :whistle:

Oh hell yes I am. I can totally see Zu sitting at the computer confusing the hell out of himself before he found anything even remotely helpful! Read this one out loud to hubby and had him rolling at times. Well done!

*dies of embarrassment*
Link to comment
On 07/06/2013 07:35 AM, Thorn Wilde said:
Haha, this chapter was brilliant! Aww, Zu, wee lamb! Adorable. Absolutely adorable! Hoping for some real action next chapter, or at least the promised second date. ;)
If Zu ever heard you call him a poor wee lamb he'd have your head off, and not in a good way
Link to comment
On 07/06/2013 07:14 AM, Daithi said:
Somehow after reading that chapter is don't think Zu has a problem with two cocks know tbe room, but I think only if it was his and Zander. I'm pretty sure the effect on Zu wouldn't be the same with anyone else. Now as to the chapter omg hot,steamy, oo la la. There is humour there though with the first seven million bites, then the small print boring words. The descriptive words and feelings you gave as Zu did his research made this chapter very intimate, warm and very very personal. Yes kt was research but it wasn't the cold clinical research that some attribute to porn. Zu only saw him and Zander, he a,IED what he saw and learned to the two of them. You excel at making something that can be cold and emotionless become something warm with feeling. Can't wait for the date.
thanks sweetie, i really wanted it to be personal and emotional, not just...porn.
Link to comment

776,000,000 different gay porn sites???? My God, Sasha, you did your homework!!! lol i gotta check out those sites! hahha J/K

 

I can totally see Zu in front of the computer with a notebook in his hand, taking down notes. hehe Hey, he didn't clear his browsing history. Wonder if he and Zoltan share a computer? That would be a funny thing to try to explain.

 

Ok, on to chapter six.

Link to comment

Learning by doing. That's all I'm saying here. He didn't freak, that's surely is good sign for Zander.

Link to comment

This was one of the more humorous scenes that I have read in a while. Guys in wheelchairs tend to be good at cunnilingus, so stands to reason they'd be good at fellatio - had me snorting - as did the practice run with the fingers. I laughed aloud at a couple of things as well. Zu's time alone moment doing research . . . I think you nailed it!

Link to comment
On 06/22/2014 03:36 AM, Ron said:
This was one of the more humorous scenes that I have read in a while. Guys in wheelchairs tend to be good at cunnilingus, so stands to reason they'd be good at fellatio - had me snorting - as did the practice run with the fingers. I laughed aloud at a couple of things as well. Zu's time alone moment doing research . . . I think you nailed it!
thanks Ron,i really liked that moment too. also, i may have done that once or twice in the past...
Link to comment
On 02/11/2015 09:30 AM, Chezakeeba said:
Oh my gosh! The part where he put his fingers in his mouth had me laughing sooooo hard!
Hahaha! Tell me you didn't do that once? I sure did.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..